Mom, Sis, Aunt & Cuz Naked Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As if Christine was Julia Sawalha as Saffron, and Susan was Jennifer Saunders as Edina, and Elizabeth was Joanna Lumley as Patsy in Absolutely Fabulous, obviously knowing the incestuous whores that her mother and aunt were, Christine made a disapproving face. Nonetheless, she looked at her mother with as much disapproval as she looked at her with sexual excitement. Obviously, Susan's daughter suspected what they were doing. Obviously, Susan's daughter was willing to be included in their diabolical plan to sexually seduce her brother and have incestuous sex with him.

"Ryan? Seriously? You asked Ryan, your son, to protest naked with us?" As if she was the mother instead of the daughter, Christine fell silent while giving her mother a disapproving stare. "And, pray tell, how were you and Aunt Liz trying to persuade my brother to demonstrate naked with us on Nude Day?"

Blushing her shame, Susan laughed an embarrassed laugh.

"By giving him sex," said Susan with a nervous, little laugh while suddenly looking uncomfortable that she confessed her incestuous, sexual behavior for her son to her daughter.

Christine rolled her eyes and sighed heavily.

"Oh, Mother. What's wrong with you? How could you sexually seduce your own son?" She paused before asking her mother her next question. "And did Aunt Elizabeth gave Ryan sex too?"

Susan looked at her daughter with obvious shame, embarrassment, and remorse. What mother gives her son sex? What mother closes her eyes to allowing her sister to give her nephew sex too? Shame on the both of them for trying to sexually seduce, poor, dear, sweet, innocent Ryan.

"Yes, but not totally," said Susan.

Christine looked at her mother with shame mixed with confusion.

"What do you mean, not totally? Either you had sex with your son, my brother, or you didn't," said Christine while looking at her mother with outrage.

Susan smiled an embarrassed little smile at her daughter.

"Ryan didn't cum. He bolted as soon as your aunt took Ryan in her mouth. Just as he didn't cum with me, he didn't cum with her either. Apparently, your brother is not into incest. Apparently, your brother is a better and a more moral man than either of us thought he was."

In the way that her mother and her aunt had looked at Ryan, not allowing this opportunity to escape her, Christine gave her mother a sexy look and a naughty smile. She mindlessly curled her hair with her fingers with a devious grin before slowly sliding a slow tongue across her full lips. Obviously, if reading her thoughts by her body language, Christine was considering having sex with her brother for him to agree to protest with them naked. Obviously, if reading her thoughts by her body language, in the way that her mother and aunt already had, Christine was willing to give her brother sex, incestuous sex, too.

"Maybe I can persuade Ryan to demonstrate naked with us by giving him sex. Maybe I can get him to cum," said Christine with a naughty look and a sexy smile. "Maybe once his cock is in my hand, in my mouth, and in my pussy, my sexual charms will be too hard for him to resist and to reject. All for the cause of the fairer treatment of women, just as I'd willingly stroke my brother's prick, I'd willingly suck his prick and fuck his prick too, if that's what it took for him to agree to protest naked with us."

Susan looked at her daughter with as much sexual excitement as she looked at her with disbelief.

"You know that you having sex with your brother is something that I'd never ask you to do, Christine," said Susan falling silent while looking at her daughter as if she was their savior. "Would you really be willing to stroke your brother's prick, suck your brother's prick, and even fuck your brother's prick if need be? Would you really be willing to have incestuous sex with your brother to help our cause?"

As if having sex with her brother was an honor instead of something so nasty, Christine smiled broadly as if she already had her brother's stiff prick in her hand, in her mouth, or in her pussy.

"Yes, I would," said Christine. "Of course, I would. I'm committed to the cause. I'd do anything to help, even have sex with my brother," she said nodding her head as if she needed that extra bit of head movement to convince her mother that she was serious about giving her brother sex. "Nude Day, Nude Day, what do you say? Better treatment of women today. Nude Day, Nude Day, what do you say? Better treatment of women today," said Christine raising her arm over her head.

Susan joined in the protest slogan with her daughter.

"Nude Day, Nude Day, what do you say? Better treatment of women today. Nude Day, Nude Day, what do you say? Better treatment of women today," said Susan.

Elizabeth heard Christine and Susan chanting the Nude Day slogan.

"What's going on over there? Have you already started the Nude Day demonstration without me?"

Obviously, like mother, like daughter, Susan smiled proudly at her daughter while explaining to her sister.

"Christine overheard our phone conversation and just agreed to give her brother sex," said Susan over the phone to her sister.

Susan smiled and gave her daughter the thumbs up sign.

"That's great," said Liz. "Maybe she'll succeed where we failed."

Christine returned her mother's thumbs up sign.

"I'd stroke my brother's cock. No big deal. It's just a hand job," she said with a shrug. "I'd even suck my brother's cock. It's just a blowjob. Besides, I've sucked worse. If a hand job and a blowjob is what it takes for him to join our Nude Day demonstration, I'd even fuck Ryan, as long as he wore a condom. Although I'm on the pill, with the pill not guaranteed one-hundred-percent that I won't get pregnant, I don't want to take the chance of my brother making me pregnant," said Christine.

Susan returned her attention back to the conversation she was having with her sister.

"Christine said that she'd try to persuade her brother to demonstrate with us by giving him sex," said Susan to her sister over the phone. "Whatever it takes. She said that she'd stroke him, suck him, and even fuck him, as long as he wears a condom, for him to agree to demonstrate with us."

Susan gave her daughter a proud, motherly smile along with another thumbs up sign.

"That's great," said Elizabeth with obvious resentment while still smarting from Ryan sexually rejecting her. "Anything is worth a try. Perhaps, he'd much rather have sex with a woman closer to his age, albeit his sister, than to have sex with his MILF of a mother and/or his MILF of an aunt," said Elizabeth with a dirty laugh.

* * * * *

Susan's daughter, Christine, has sex with her brother, Ryan in the hopes of persuading him to demonstrate with them naked on Nude Day.

The next day, while Ryan was in the shower, 25-year-old, Christine entered her 23-year-old brother's bathroom. The perfect opportunity to see her brother naked, only she suddenly wasn't as ready to have sex with her brother as she thought she was and as she agreed to her mother and to her aunt to do yesterday. Now, seemingly all talk and no action, when the chips were down and the pressure was on, she balked at having incestuous sex with Ryan. Being glib about it before, she felt the heavy weight of her immoral, immodest, and forbidden decision to have incestuous sex with her brother now.

What she was about to do was wrong. What she was about to do was nasty. What she was about to do was incestuous. Other than her mother and aunt knowing what she did for the cause, if anyone else was to know that she had incestuous sex with her brother, she'd be so embarrassed. If anyone was to know that she had incestuous sex with her brother, she'd be a social outcast. She'd be a disgrace and would be deemed an incestuous whore in the way that her mother and aunt would be incestuous whores if anyone was to know that they had sex with Ryan too.

Other than her mother and her aunt, of course, none of her friends and/or relatives would understand her having sex with her brother. Just as she'd be hard pressed to explain why she had sex with her brother, she'd be hard pressed to have a normal relationship with a man with that kind of guilt hanging over her head. With everyone in town possibly finding out that she had sex with Ryan, her reputation would be ruined. No doubt, having forbidden sex with her brother would be the end of her teaching career.

Mentally preparing herself to do what she told her mother and aunt that she'd do, she slowly and nervously unbuttoned her blouse while listening to the water running in her brother's shower. For the sake of enlisting the help of a man in their Nude Day protest, she couldn't believe she was about to strip herself naked for her brother. Even more horrifying than being naked in front of her brother while he was naked in front of her, she couldn't believe she was about to give her brother sex.

This was it. This was really it. Something she never thought she'd ever do, she was about to have incestuous sex with her brother. She was about to stroke, suck, and fuck her brother in his shower.

"I can't believe I'm doing this," she said for no one to hear. "I can't believe I'm stripping myself naked."

* * * * *

She removed her blouse, and as if stalling for time, she folded it and placed it on a chair in her brother's bedroom. Standing there in her sexy, low-cut bra, this was the first time she stood in her brother's bedroom without wearing a blouse. Then, not wasting any more time with her indecision, best she just do it and get it over with, she unbuttoned and unzipped her short skirt before removing that too. Again, taking the time to fold it, she placed that beside her folded blouse on her brother's chair.

Now back to taking her sweet, unhurried time, she stood in her brother's bedroom in her panties and bra while Ryan was in his shower naked. As if they were a couple, boyfriend and girlfriend, or husband and wife, she was about to surprise her brother by stepping in his shower naked. He was naked and she'd naked too. What kind of sister would allow her brother to see her naked? What kind of sister would want to see her brother naked? Having second thoughts, she was as nervous and afraid as she was sexually excited.

'Naked, naked, naked, Ryan was in his shower naked,' she thought. 'Naked, naked, naked, she was about to get naked, too. Naked, naked, naked,' she wondered if her mother was naked before her brother's horny, incestuous eyes. 'Naked, naked, naked,' she didn't have to wonder about her aunt getting naked in front of Ryan. She knew that her aunt stripped herself naked in front of Ryan.

With her Aunt Elizabeth an exhibitionist, she'd readily remove her clothes anywhere and anytime in front of anyone. Obviously with her aunt giving her brother sex, her Aunt Elizabeth was an incestuous whore. Obviously, with her mother giving her brother sex, her mother was an incestuous whore too. Obviously, with her ready to give her brother sex, like her mother and her aunt, Christine was an incestuous whore too. If she didn't succeed in getting Ryan to cum, with it her cousin, Julie's turn to try, no doubt, her cousin Julie was an incestuous whore too. Joining the club, all the women in this family were incestuous whores.

While having second thoughts about going through with getting naked and having sex with her brother, she caught her image in her brother's mirror. Looking at herself as if she was able to see her conscience in the mirror, she questioned her morality and her modesty. As if she was already standing in front of the mirror naked, she stared at herself long and hard. She looked at herself in his mirror and as if she was wearing nothing but Nathanial Hawthorne's scarlet, red letter on her forehead. How could she give her brother incestuous sex? Why would she give her brother incestuous sex? What's wrong with her to do that?

'Whore! I'm such a whore,' she thought.

She suddenly felt like the incestuous whore that her mother and aunt must feel like after they gave her brother sex, incestuous sex and were summarily rejected. Only, knowing her mother and her aunt as she does, her mother may feel guilty about giving her brother sex but her aunt wouldn't feel guilty about having sex with her nephew. If her aunt felt anything after having sex with Ryan, she'd feel sexually satisfied.

Then she thought, what if Ryan is not into incest as much as his mother, his aunt, and obviously, she is into incest? In the way that he sexually rejected his mother and his aunt, what if he sexually rejected her, his sister too? How embarrassing would that be to stand in the shower naked with her naked brother after he asked her to leave? If she continued going forward with this insane act of incest and give her brother forbidden sex, no turning back, she'd be scarred with that guilt for the rest of her life. Their close brother and sister relationship would never be the same.

Oddly, albeit normally enough, she had never given Ryan more than a hug and a kiss on the cheek on his birthday, on her birthday, on Valentine's Day, on Christmas, and a peck on the lips on New Year's Eve. Now feeling the rush of having forbidden, incestuous sex with her brother, she was prepared to go much further than giving him a kiss on the cheek or a peck on the lips. She was prepared to invade his privacy by entering his bathroom and his shower to see him naked. She was prepared to invade his privacy by entering his bathroom and his shower to show her brother her naked body.

"Naked, naked, naked, I can't believe I'm stripping myself naked and to avail my naked body for my brother's sexual pleasure," she said while still looking in his mirror.

If that wasn't enough, ready to show him her big, naked breasts, her round, naked ass, her blonde, trimmed pussy, and the rest of her shapely naked body, she was ready to have incestuous sex with her brother. Ready to do whatever it takes for her brother to agree to protest naked with them, she was ready to stroke his cock. She was ready to suck his cock. She was ready for him to cum in her mouth and to swallow his cum. She was ready to make love to him before fucking him. Willing to sexually do it all, there was literally and figuratively nothing she wouldn't sexually do for her brother.

'I can't believe I'm doing this,' she thought while continuing to talk to herself in her brother's mirror. "This is crazy."

Not thinking about the forbidden and illegal ramifications of having incestuous sex with her brother before, she thought about that now. Would she dare strip herself naked and cross the incestuous line by walking in her brother's bathroom naked? Would she dare step in her brother's shower naked? Would she dare show him her naked body while she saw his naked body? Would she dare offer him incestuous sex under the pretense of getting him to agree to protest naked with them on Nude Day?

It was one thing for her to allow her brother to see her naked and to see her brother naked but it was something else to give him sex? Would she dare give her brother incestuous sex? Would she dare take her brother's stiff prick in her hand and fondle the head of his cock while stroking his shaft? Would she dare move to her knees and willingly take her brother's cock in her mouth and voluntarily suck him?

While staring up at him with her big, blue eyes, would she allow him to cum in her mouth while he felt her naked breasts and fingered her nipples? As if he was her boyfriend, her lover, or her husband, would she swallow her brother's cum? If it wasn't enough that she was ready to suck her brother's cock, would she go as far as to bend at the waist in front of him and allow him to fuck her doggie style. It was one thing to do all of this with her boyfriend, her lover, or her husband, but it was quite another thing to do this with her brother.

Never had she ever seen his flaccid cock and now she was about to see his erect prick. How dare she even want to see her brother naked? Nonetheless, determined to do it, she was prepared to take his prick in her hand and stroke him to an erection. What's a hand job between brother and sister? Not stopping there, she was prepared to move to her knees and take her brother's cock in her mouth and suck it. What's a blowjob between brother and sister? Taking one for the team, she was prepared to fuck her brother for him to agree to protest naked with them on Nude Day.

She was as nervous as she was sexually excited. Never had Ryan seen much more of her than a down-blouse peek of her cleavage and bra, and now she was about to show him her big, naked, natural breasts, her naked areolas, and her naked erect nipples. Never had he seen much more of her than an up-skirt view of her panties and now she was about to show him her blonde, trimmed pussy, and her shapely ass. How dare she even think about exposing her naked body to her brother? What's wrong with her for agreeing to do go through with this just to get him to protest naked with them on Nude Day?

While still staring at herself in her brother's bedroom mirror as if his mirror was him watching her undress, she reached behind herself to unhook her bra. Preoccupied in thought with her bra straps suspended from her shoulders, she wondered what his reaction would be to seeing her naked breasts. In the way that her mother, her aunt, and her cousin all had big, natural, and shapely breasts, she had big, natural, and shapely breasts too.

Then, without further ado, as if Ryan was standing there before her, she removed her bra. Now topless while still looking at herself in the mirror, she imagined herself being her brother while seeing her naked breasts for the first time. Shapelier and not as big and/or as saggy as her Mom's and aunt's breasts, sitting higher on her chest, where they had a large C or a small D cup, she and her cousin Julie had perfect C cup breasts.

As much as she wondered what his reaction would be to seeing her naked breasts, she wondered what his reaction was to seeing their mother's naked breasts. She wondered what his reaction was to seeing their aunt's naked body. With her brother seeing three sets of forbidden breasts in three days, even if he didn't complete having sex with their mother and aunt, after seeing her naked too, whether he gave her sex or not, he now had plenty to masturbate over.

Only, instead of allowing him to flee and to masturbate over her later, as she imagined he did over his mother and aunt, she was determined to give her brother sex. Whether he ejaculated his cum on her hand, across her naked breasts, in her mouth, all over her face, or in her pussy, she was determined to get Ryan to cum. Sex, sex, sex, she was determined to have sex with her brother.

As if an insult, women took it personally when a man wasn't sexually excited enough with them to cum. How dare he not cum after his mother and his aunt not only showed him their naked bodies but also gave him sex? If she was going through all this trouble of stripping herself naked and stepping in his shower naked, with Christine ready to give her brother incestuous sex, he had better cum.

* * * * *

As if she was reluctantly stripping for a naked prison search, she slowly slid down her panties and stepped out of them. Christine was now naked. Naked, naked, naked, she was naked. Suddenly she was cold. Suddenly she was nervous. Suddenly she was horny. She was sexually aroused.

Now forgetting about what was sexually inappropriate, what was incest, and what was forbidden, she was determined to do whatever she needed to do to have her brother agree to demonstrate with them naked on Nude Day. She was not only determined to have sex with her brother but also she was determined to get him to cum. Preferably, she wanted Ryan to cum in her mouth before cumming in her cunt. She hoped that her brother wanted her as much as she now sexually wanted him.