Mom, Sis, Aunt & Cuz Naked Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

If it wasn't enough that she was exposing her naked pussy and naked tits to him and had exposed his naked, erect prick to her, if it wasn't enough she was stroking him while sucking him, she invited him to cum. She invited him to cum on her hand, across her naked breasts, all over her face, in her hair, and/or in her mouth. What mother would masturbate her son? What mother would suck her son? What mother would invite her son to give her a cum bath? What mother would invite her son to cum in her mouth? Obviously, Susan would. What son would oblige his mother by having incestuous sex with his mother? Obviously, Ryan wouldn't.

Willing to sexually do anything with and for her son, she was willing to allow him to not only see her naked pussy but also to see and feel her naked breasts while fingering her naked nipples. Willing to sexually do anything with and for her son, she was willing to stroke him while sucking him. Willing to sexually do anything with and for her son, she was willing to have him make love to her before fucking her hard and fast, and really pounding her pussy. All she asked in return was that he'd demonstrate naked with her on Nude Day. Alas, instead of agreeing to demonstrate, he refused.

* * * * *

Even though she was an exhibitionist and would remove her clothes for anyone at any time, it was difficult enough for Elizabeth, Ryan's aunt, to allow her nephew to see her topless before seeing her naked. This just wasn't the pizza delivery man that she deliberately dropped her towel to flash him her naked body or the hundreds of men that she flashed while walking naked on a nude beach, this was her blood related nephew. Her flashing Ryan her topless and naked body was sexually inappropriate. Her showing her nephew her naked tits, her naked ass, and her naked pussy was forbidden. Her exhibitionism was incestuous. How dare she?

"Show me your cock, Ryan," she said while staring at the bulge his erect prick made in his bathing suit in the way that he was staring at his aunt's naked breasts. In the way that his mother was hungry to see her son's erect prick, his aunt was eager to see her nephew's big dick. "Your mother told me that you have a big one. I want to see your prick," she said sliding a slow tongue over her full lips. "Show me. Show me your prick, Ryan. I want to see your cock," she said staring at the huge impression his cock made in his swim suit.

If wasn't sexually inappropriate enough for his topless aunt to continually flash him her naked breasts, she flashed him her naked ass and her naked pussy when she slid out of her bikini bottoms. If it wasn't sexually inappropriate enough for her to touch his cock and feel his cock through his bathing suit, she pulled down his bathing suit to expose his erection to her incestuous eyes. If that wasn't enough for her to see his cock, in the way his mother had already done, his mother's sister stroked his cock and sucked his cock. She gave him sex.

Aunt Elizabeth, gave her nephew, Ryan, sex in the way that his mother had given him sex. In the way that his mother wanted him to cum across her naked breasts, all over her face, and/or in her mouth, his aunt wanted him to cum too. She wrapped her hand around his cock to stroke him before she leaned forward to take him in her mouth to suck him. In the way that his mother blew him, his aunt was blowing him. By the look on his face, obviously, Ryan couldn't believe that his aunt was sucking his cock.

How dare she? Why would she? What was wrong with her to do that with her blood related nephew? Was his aunt giving Ryan sex as her way to get him to protest with them on Nude Day? Was his aunt using the Nude Day protest as her pretense to give Ryan sex? Perhaps, one had nothing to do with the other. Perhaps his aunt was as sexually attracted to her nephew as he was sexually attracted to his aunt.

Even though she was a slut and a whore who'd have sex with any man at any time, it wasn't any different for Elizabeth, Ryan's aunt, to give her nephew sex. Wrapping her soft hand tightly around his engorged prick, Aunt Elizabeth masturbated her nephew. While she was naked and he was naked too, she sucked her nephew's big dick while inviting him to not only touch and feel her breasts but also to finger her nipples. In the way that his mother had done, Aunt Elizabeth invited Ryan to cum on her hand, across her naked breasts, all over her face, and/or in her mouth.

Shame on them. Shame on his mother as well as his mother's sister. How dare they tempt Ryan to play in the Devil's incestuous playground. As if she was Eve and he was Adam being tempted him with forbidden fruit, what aunt would have sex with her nephew and invite him to cum? Obviously, Elizabeth would. What nephew would cum for his aunt? Obviously, Ryan wouldn't. Just as he refused to have sex with his mother, he refused to have incestuous sex with his mother's sister. He sexually rejected his aunt in the way that he had sexually rejected his mother.

Willing to sexually do anything with and for her nephew, she was willing to allow him to see her naked body, her naked breasts, her naked pussy, and her naked ass. Willing to sexually do anything with and for her nephew, she was willing to allow him to feel her naked breasts while pulling, turning, twisting, pinching, and squeezing her nipples. Willing to sexually do anything with and for her nephew, she was willing to stroke him while sucking him. Willing to do sexually anything with and for her nephew, she was willing to have him make love to her before fucking her hard and fast, and really pounding her pussy.

Not asking much at all, all she asked in return is that he'd reciprocate the incestuous sex that she was giving him. All that she asked in return is that he'd cum on her hand, across her breasts, all over her face, and/or in her mouth. All she asked in return was that he'd demonstrate naked with her on Nude Day. Alas, instead of agreeing to cum and to demonstrate Nude Day naked with them, he refused.

* * * * *

If it wasn't difficult enough for Christine, Ryan's big sister, to come to her brother's bedroom while she knew he was in his shower naked, she removed her clothes. Beyond incestuously forbidden, she stripped herself naked. While staring at herself in her brother's bedroom mirror, she unbuttoned and removed her blouse to reveal her white, sexy bra. She unbuttoned, unzipped, and removed her short skirt to reveal her white, bikini panties. Then, standing in her brother's bedroom dressed in only her low-cut brassiere and bikini panties, she removed her bra before removing her panties. Naked now, just as she was ready to see her brother naked, she was ready to allow him to see her naked too.

She not only opened his bathroom door but also she opened his shower door too. She not only stepped in his bathroom naked but also she stepped inside her brother's shower naked too. Sexually inappropriate as it was sexually forbidden, little brother and big sister were both naked and standing in the shower together. If brother and sister standing naked together in the shower wasn't incestuous then what is? Naked, naked, naked, they were both not only naked but also they were both obviously sexually aroused.

Not wasting time with small talk, instead, making her incestuous, sexually intentions known, she kissed her brother while she wrapped her hand around his big dick and stroked him. Christine was stroking her brother's prick. She was masturbating her brother while sexually kissing him. In the way that his mother and aunt wanted to give Ryan sex, his sister wanted to give her brother sex too.

Then, if masturbating him wasn't enough, his sexy sister moved to her knees while staring up at her brother with her big, blue eyes as she continued stroking him. Not taking no for an answer, not allowing him to sexually reject her in the way that he sexually rejected her mother and her aunt, she leaned her head forward to take her brother in her mouth. Christine had her brother's cock in her mouth. She was sucking her brother. Obviously wanting him to cum in her mouth in the way that his aunt and mother wanted him to cum in their mouths too, she was blowing her brother.

* * * * *

"Maybe I can persuade Ryan to demonstrate naked with us by giving him sex," said Christine to her mother. "Maybe I can get him to cum," she said with a naughty look and a sexy smile. "Maybe once his cock is in my hand, in my mouth, and in my pussy, my sexual charms will be too hard for him to resist and to reject."

All for the cause of the fairer treatment of women, just as his mother and his aunt were willing to suck Ryan's prick, his sister was willing to suck his prick too. She willingly stroked her brother's prick. She willingly sucked her brother's prick. She'd willingly make love to and fuck her brother's prick too, if that's what it took for him to cum and to agree to protest with them naked. In the way that his mother and aunt would too, Christine would willingly do sexually anything with and for her brother.

In the way that his mother and aunt had invited him, Christine invited her brother to cum on her hand, across her naked breasts, all over her face, and/or in her mouth. She wanted Ryan to cum. As her mother and aunt figured, she figured that once Ryan ejaculated his cum in her mouth that he'd do anything that she wanted him to do. She figured that in the way that she'd be his sexy bitch, he'd be her sexual dog.

Yet, what sister would have sex with her brother? What sister would try to make her brother cum by stroking him and sucking him? What sister would want her brother to cum expressly for her? What sister would want to watch her brother cum? What sister would allow her brother to cum in her mouth? What sister would want to make love to her brother before fucking her brother? Obviously, Christine would. What brother would want to cum for his sister? Obviously, in the way that Ryan refused to have sex and cum for his mother and/or his aunt, he refused to cum for Christine.

Willing to sexually do anything with and for her brother, Christine was willing to not only allow him to see her naked body but also to have sex with her naked body. She allowed him to feel her naked breasts while fingering her nipples as she sucked his cock. Willing to sexually do anything with and for her brother, she was willing to stroke him while sucking him, anything to get him to cum. Willing to sexually do anything with and for her brother, she was even willing to have him make love to her before fucking her. In the way that his mother and aunt wanted Ryan to pound their pussies, Christine wanted Ryan to pound her pussy too.

Not really much to ask at all, all that she asked in return was that he'd reciprocate the sex she gave him. A more than fair trade, all she asked in return was that he'd cum. The only fly in the ointment other than having incestuous sex, all she asked in return was that he'd demonstrate naked with her on Nude Day. Alas, Ryan didn't reciprocate the sex that his sexy sister gave him. He couldn't or wouldn't cum. Instead of giving his sister incestuous sex, in the way that he rejected his mother and his aunt, he rejected his sister too. Instead of agreeing to demonstrate with her, he refused.

* * * * *

It was difficult enough for Julie, Ryan's sexy cousin, to strip herself naked and to swim in the pool naked while knowing that her cousin was coming any minute to clean the pool. In the way that his mother, his aunt, and his sister gave him sex, albeit rejected sex, she was ready to give her cousin sex, hopefully welcomed sex. After Ryan sexually rejected his mother, his aunt, and his sister, his cousin was the last chance of not only getting Ryan to cum but also of getting him to agree to protest Nude Day naked with them.

He was supposed to clean the pool a couple of days ago but instead his aunt stripped herself naked and tried and failed to give him incestuous sex. In the way that he had already sexually rejected his mother, his sister, and his aunt, what if he rejected his cousin too? In the way that his mother, his sister, and his aunt were willing and ready to give Ryan incestuous sex for him to demonstrate naked with them on Nude Day, Julie was ready to give her cousin incestuous sex too. Seemingly an easy task for a sexy cousin to do, all she needed to do was to get her cousin to cum.

Gun shy after his mother, his aunt, and his sister all solicited him for sex, he no doubt wondered if his cousin was going to solicit him for sex too. Gun shy after his aunt was topless while sunning herself by the pool, he wondered if Cousin Julie was topless too. Not having to wonder very long if Cousin Julie was naked, as soon as he came in her backyard, she stepped out of the pool naked. Naked, naked, naked, Cousin Julie was naked. She was naked. Just as her mother was naked two days before, his cousin Julie was naked today. She willingly allowed her cousin to see her beautiful and sexy, naked body.

Showing him her naked breasts, her naked pussy, and her naked ass, she was obviously incestuously, sexually excited about exposing her naked body to her cousin. In the way that he gawked at her and in the way that she stared at him, he obviously wanted to see her naked as much as she obviously wanted him to see her naked. In the way that his mother, his aunt, and his sister all no doubt wondered, his cousin no doubt wondered if he'd stare at all that she was showing or if he'd look away. In the way that his mother, his aunt, and his sister all no doubt wondered, his cousin no doubt wondered what he'd say.

More importantly, she no doubt wondered what he'd do when seeing her naked. Would he kiss her while touching her, feeling her, and fondling her? Would he take the next incestuous, sexual step by giving her sex in the way that he briefly had sex with his mother, his aunt, and his sister? Maybe in the way that he did with his mother, his aunt, and his sister, he'd run away. She had no idea but she was about to find out if he'd do anything differently with her.

Not leaving it up to him, she walked up to him and kissed him. She put his hand on her naked breasts and his other hand on her naked ass while she felt his erect cock through his bathing suit. Then, when she pulled down his bathing suit to expose her cousin's naked prick. In the way that his mother, his aunt, and his sister had all done before, she wrapped her hand around his big dick and stroked him. In the way that his mother, his aunt, and his sister had all done before, Julie was masturbating her cousin.

* * * * *

"You have an amazing cock, Ryan. It's so big," said Julie. "Cum Ryan, cum. Cum for me. Cum on my hand. Cum all over my big, naked breasts. Cum in my mouth if you'd like and/or give me a cum bath. Cum all over my face, in my hair, and all over my tits," she said encouraging him to cum.

Not stopping there, wanting him to succeed in having him cum where the others had failed, she moved to her knees to suck her cousin. Julie was blowing her cousin. If it wasn't enough that she had exposed her naked body to her cousin, if it wasn't enough that she had exposed his naked prick to her, and if it wasn't enough she was stroking him too, she was sucking Ryan's erect prick. Julie was blowing her cousin.

In the way that his mother, her mother, and his sister all invited him to cum, she invited Ryan to cum on her hand, across her naked breasts, all over her face, and/or in her mouth too. Most men's sexual fantasy come true, what blood related cousin would try and make her cousin cum by stroking him and sucking him? What blood related cousin would want her blood related cousin to cum on her hand, across her naked breasts, all over her face and hair, and/or in her mouth? What blood related cousin would dare give her cousin incestuous sex?

Obviously, in the way that his mother, his aunt, and his sister all wanted him to cum, Julie wanted Ryan to cum too. Only, sexually rejecting his cousin in the way that he sexually rejected his mother, his aunt, and his sister, obviously, just as Ryan refused to cum for his mother, his aunt, and his sister, he refused to cum for his cousin. Incest was incest. No matter if the sex was with his mother, his aunt, his sister, or his cousin, sex with any of his blood related relatives was forbidden, wrong, dirty, perversely perverted, and nasty.

Willing to sexually do anything with and for her cousin, Julie was willing to allow Ryan to not only see her naked pussy and naked ass but to see and feel her naked breasts and ass while fingering her naked nipples. Willing to sexually do anything with and for her cousin, Julie was more than willing to stroke him while sucking him. Willing to sexually do anything with and for her cousin, she was willing to have him make love to her before fucking her hard and fast, and really pounding her pussy.

Willing to do any sexual thing with and for her cousin, not very much to ask at all, all she asked in return was that he'd reciprocate her incestuous sex. Willing to suck her cousin dry, more than a fair trade, all she asked in return is for him to cum in her mouth and/or all over her face. Willing to have her cousin pound her pussy to give her a sexual orgasm, a sexual fantasy come true, all she asked in return was that he'd cum in her cunt. Ah, the obvious fly in the ointment besides giving her incestuous sex, all that she asked in return is that he'd demonstrate naked with her, his mother, his aunt, and his sister on Nude Day.

Alas, instead of agreeing to demonstrate naked with his mother, his aunt, his sister, and his cousin, he refused yet again. Leaving her sexually frustrated, he was ready to flee from his cousin in the way he fled from his mother and hid from her in his bathroom. He was ready to flee from his cousin in the way that he fled from his naked aunt in her backyard and left her sexually frustrated. He was ready to flee from his cousin in the way that he fled from his sister when he left his shower and his bathroom to leave her sexually frustrated too. Only, not so fast.

* * * * *

When Ryan refused to have sex with his mother, his aunt, his sister, and now his cousin, embarrassing them and humiliating the four women by sexually rejecting them, unbeknownst to him, they wanted payback. They wanted respect. They wanted the sex that they gave him reciprocated. They wanted revenge. They wanted satisfaction, sexual and otherwise.

In the way that he embarrassed and humiliated them before sexually rejecting them, they wanted to embarrass and humiliate him before sexually rejecting him too. Payback is a bitch, bastard, and they were ready to turn the incestuous, sexual tables on him. They were ready to offer him group sex, an incestuous orgy, as their way to get to him. In the way that he had done to them, once they got him sexually aroused enough, they'd stop giving him sex. Where they all wanted him to cum before, sexually teasing him and sexually enticing him now instead, they didn't want him to cum now. They just wanted to sexually frustrate him in the way that he had sexually frustrated them.

Coming up behind, his mother grabbed his arms by his wrists and held them securely behind his back while his aunt lifted him up by his ankles. As if he was a bride at a wedding reception, the two women carried him over to the oversized chaise lounge that was reclined all the way back and made up with pillows like a futon. What Ryan wasn't willing to give before, voluntarily, incestuous sex, prepared to force him to give them sex now, they were ready to force him to give them sex.

While still holding him by his wrists, Ryan's sister, Christine, tied her brother's arms beneath the chaise lounge. While still holding on to his ankles, Ryan's cousin, Julie tied his legs to the other end of the chaise lounge. Now secure, barely able to move but for his hips and his head, he was unable to run away as he had done with his mother, his aunt, his sister, and his cousin. Whether he wanted to give them sex or not, he was going to give him sex, even if it was against his will.