Mom, Sis, Dad, Bro, God, & Devil Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Mom. Christine was just as much to blame as—"

"Silence. How dare you speak to me Devil? That's just the Devil talking," she said. "Your obstinance, stubbornness, total lack of remorse, and disregard for your sister's privacy tells me that you need more than just to be cleansed and reborn again."

Unbeknownst to Tommy, obviously by his inability to accept his mistake and evidently inspired by his horny stare and, no doubt, by the size of his erection, she volunteered even more of herself for the sake of saving her son's soul.

"Mother, what are you going to do to me?"

"I had no intention of doing this but being that you've already seen me in my all together when you opened my bedroom door, barged in on me, and caught me with my nightgown over my head," she said pausing in her diatribe to stare at her son's cock again. "I need to rid your body of the Devil and the only way for me to do that is to get naked with you," she said reaching behind herself to unceremoniously unhook and remove her bra.

Wanting to delay the process of her stripping naked, he wished he could have felt his mother's big tits, while French kissing her, before she removed her bra. One slow bra strap at a time, he wished he could have slowly removed her bra for her. Without further ado and without embarrassment, shyness, shame, or haste, in one fluid push downward, she removed her panties too.

'Holy shit,' he thought seeing his mother naked. 'She's naked. My mother's tits and pussy is right there before my horny eyes. I'll be masturbating over this sexy sight for the rest of my life,' he thought to himself.

Just as her son stood naked before his mother, his mother stood naked before her son and before her God. As if she was a naked sacrifice giving herself to her God for the sake of saving the soul of her troubled son from the Devil, she stood naked before her son with her arms by her side. Staring at her son's nakedness in the way that he stared at his mother's nakedness, not making a move to cover her nakedness with her hands, her arms, or with a towel, she allowed her son to ogle her naked body.

"Mom. You're so beautiful," he said.

"Thank you but that's not you talking. That's the Devil talking Tommy. Your lust for your sister and for me is all the proof that I need to know that you've been possessed by the Devil," she nodded her head as if she needed that assurance that the Devil resided in her son.

"Possessed? Mom I'm not possessed," said Tommy thinking better of what he was about to say for fear that she'd get dressed and ask him to get dressed too. "Actually, you're right Mom. I am possessed. The Devil made me to it."

"If you didn't have the Devil inside of you, you'd never hide in your sister's closet while watching her strip naked. If you didn't have the Devil inside of you, you'd never try to have sex with your sister. If you didn't have the Devil inside of you, you'd never stare at your mother's naked body in the way that you're staring now," she said remaining silent to stare at her son's swollen prick. "Go ahead and look at me Devil. Go ahead and have yourself a good feel of my naked body Devil while I pray for the troubled soul of my son," she said.

'Did she just say for me to look at her? Did she just say to have a good feel of her naked body? Thank you Jesus,' he said silently to himself.

"Okay," said Tommy happy to play the role of the Devil to not only ogle his mother's naked body but also to feel his mother's naked body.

A sexual fantasy come true, he reached out his horny hand to touch his mother's breasts, first one and then the other. Looking at her while expecting and waiting for her to stop him from touching her, when she made no move to prevent him from feeling her and caressing her, he continued fondling her big breasts while fingering her nipples before reaching around her to feel and squeeze her naked ass. When she didn't recoil from his horny touches, when she didn't offer any resistance to him touching and feeling her where no son should ever touch and feel his mother, feeling encouraged, he reached down between her legs to finger her pussy.

Instead of slapping his face and slapping his horny hand way, she stepped out her feet to open her legs a little more to give him better access to her pussy. He couldn't believe his mother was allowing him to have his horny way with her naked body. He wondered if his father knew what his mother was doing with him in the bathroom. He wondered what his father was doing with his naked sister in her bedroom.

"Dear Lord in Heaven above, please release the hold that the Devil has over my son. Remove the incestuous lust that the Devil has over his soul. Help my son to be a better Christian by not lusting and having sex with his sister, ogling his mother, and feeling my naked body. Use me and abuse me Devil but leave my son in peace. I freely give myself as the Devil's vessel," she said stretching out her arms and lifting her head as if she was sacrificing her body to the executioner. "Dear Lord God, I allow the Devil to use my naked body for his dirty deeds, if he must, to leave his innocent sister in peace and for me to protect and save my son from evil. Amen."

"Amen," said Tommy.

She looked down at her son having his wicked way with her breasts, her ass, and her pussy.

"Do with me whatever you must do to my naked body Tommy because, after today, the Devil will be gone from you. In the way that you're touching me today, this is the last time that the Devil will be allowed to touch me in such an incestuously, inappropriate way."

Taking advantage of his crazy mother's offer to do whatever he must do to her naked body, he took a step closer to her. Wrapping his arm around her naked waist, he pulled her to him and reached down to cup her round, firm ass. He looked deeply in her big, blue eyes, before leaning into her and kissing her on her mouth. Waiting for her to return his passion, when she did, he parted her lips with his tongue. No doubt thinking that he really was possessed by the Devil, he couldn't believe that she allowed him to French kiss her. He couldn't believe that she returned his passion with hers by probing his mother with her tongue in the way that he probed her mouth with his tongue. He only wished she'd take his cock in her hand and stroke him.

Mother and son were making out as if they were horny teenagers saying good night after their first date. Tommy's hands were all over his mother's big tits. Feeling her round, firm ass before cupping and fingering her pussy, Tommy was having his wicked way with his mother. Testing her waters, he gently rubbed her clit before inserting his finger. With his fingers deep inside of his mother, he was feeling her where no son should ever feel his mother.

"Mom, you're so beautiful," he said again. "I love your sexy body. I love your beautiful ass. I love your blonde pussy. And I love your big tits," he said leaning down to suck her nipples, first one and then the other.

"That's the Devil talking Tommy and not you. Dear Lord," she said looking up at the bathroom ceiling where she obviously believed God was looking down upon them while her son continued to suck her tits and finger her pussy. "Save my son from Satan. Deliver him from all evil. Allow him to have his wicked way with my naked body instead of his sister. I'm strong. I can take whatever the Devil has to give me."

As if she was Mrs. Louis Pendrake played by Faye Dunaway in Little Big Man with Dustin Hoffman, she was intent on giving her son a bath while beseeching God for his help in ridding her son of the Devil.

"Mom, I'd really like to fuck you," he said whispering his lust for his mother in her ear while moving her hand to his cock and wrapping her fingers around his erection. "I'd really like to stick my big, hard cock in your warm, wet pussy," whispered Tommy getting so sexually excited.

"Oh you poor, poor dear boy," she said pulling her hand from his prick. "That's okay Tommy. That's just the Devil inside you talking but don't you worry because, if I have to, I plan on falling to my knees and praying to the Lord Almighty himself while sucking the Devil right out of you through your penis," she said falling to her knees and taking her son's cock in her hand again before taking him in her mouth. Sucking his cock, she was sucking her son as if she was a stripper wanting a bigger tip and he was a sailor on shore leave.

"Mom? Oh my God," he said unable to believe that his mother was giving him a blowjob.

"That's good Tommy," she said removing his cock from her mouth to speak. "For you to pray to God while I suck the Devil from your penis tells me that it's working," she said inserting his cock back in her mouth again.

"Oh my God! Oh my God! Lord Almighty, oh my God," he said playing her insane game for the sake of getting a blowjob from his mother.

"Then and only then," she said removing his cock from her mouth to speak again. "After I've sucked you clean of the Devil, may you fill me with all of your goodness."

"Suck me clean? Fill you with my goodness? Do you mean to say that after you blow me, after you suck the Devil right out of me through my cock and with me ejaculating in your mouth, that you'll allow me to fuck you? Is that what you're saying Mom?"

"Yes, crassly put but that's the gist of it in a nutshell," said his mother.

"Wow. You could make me a believer," he said. "I'm beginning to like this religious stuff," he said pausing to stare at his mother's naked body while she stared at his naked body. "Tell me this mother."

"Yes? What is it my child?"

"Does this really work, you sucking the Devil out of me through my penis and then me filling you with my goodness by fucking you and cumming inside of you?"

"It does," she said nodding her head as if needing to give her son additional, affirmative assurance. "It worked with my brothers, my father, and your father's brothers and father. Poised on my knees in front of them, I sucked the Devil right out of all of them before they pushed me back on their beds to inject me with their spiritual goodness. Praise the Lord! Amen."

"Just so I don't misunderstand your meaning Mom. Please continue sucking me while I ask you my questions. You can just nod your head yes or no."

"Okay," she said taking her son's cock in her mouth and sucking him again.

"Lemme get this straight. Pardon my naiveté but you sucked all of your male relatives and all of Dad's male relatives to rid them of the Devil before fucking them and for them to fill you with their spiritual goodness."

"Yes, in the name of the Lord Almighty, my Holy Father, willingly and gloriously, I set them all free of Satan," she said removing his cock from her mouth to speak while nodding her head in the affirmative. "Only, in the name of God and as his sexual servant and slave, I prefer the phrase making love to sucking and fucking. We are all brothers and sisters in God's eyes. Incest is not wrong so long the incestuous sex is between consenting adults and so long as the intentions are right, good, and holy, as are mine with you, my son, and as they were with all my male relatives," she said with a sexy smile.

"I see," said Tommy. "Answer me this then."

"Yes my son?"

"After you sucked out the Devil and after I filled you with my goodness, what if the Devil returns?" Feigning sadness but unable to hide the enormity of his sexual expectation by his massive erection, Tommy looked at his mother with hopeful insight.

"That's easy. If the Devil returns and no doubt he will because the Devil is a dirty bastard," she said waving a stiff index finger in the air as if lecturing her congregation. "As he returned many times to my brothers, my father, and to your father's brothers and father before," she said raising her hand to the ceiling before placing her hand over her heart as if swearing a sacred oath to God. "Just as I've done with all the male members of my family and my extended family, I will continue to suck him from your body every time before you fill me with your spiritual goodness," she said smiling. "Hallelujah!"

"Hallelujah. Praise the Lord mother. I'm glad, should the Devil return to me, that you won't abandon me in my hour of need," he said. "I'm glad for your protection. Thank you for saving me," he said rolling his eyes when she didn't see.

"There's this passage that I memorized from Ezekiel 25:17," she said looking proud to share it with her son.

"Yes. What is it mother? I don't know that passage."

"The path of the righteous man (and woman) is beset on all sides by the iniquities of the selfish and the tyranny of evil men (and women). Blessed is he (and she), who in the name of charity and goodwill, shepherds the weak through the valley of darkness, for he (and she) is truly his (and her) brother's keeper and the finder of lost children," she said suddenly getting more animated in her sermon. "And I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger those who would attempt to poison and destroy my brothers (and sisters)," she said raising her voice along with her hand to the ceiling in the way that Samuel L. Jackson did when he played Jules Winnfield in Pulp Fiction. "And you will know my name is the Lord when I lay my vengeance upon thee."

"Thank you Mother. Inspired by your memorized passage, albeit a little frightened by your loud and sometimes violent exuberance in reciting the passage, I'm feeling better already. Only pardon my ignorance if I'm wrong mother," he looked at her still there on her knees in front of him. He ran a slow hand through her blonde hair before running a slow finger across her full lips. She took his finger in her mouth to suck as if she was still sucking his cock while looking up at him with her big, beautiful, blue eyes. "Perhaps this is foolhardy for me to compare passages taken from the Bible to the movies but, being that I'm more of a movie buff than I am a student of the Bible, didn't you get that passage from Pulp Fiction?"

"You mean," she said getting animated in the way of Granny Clampett on the Beverly Hillbillies when she thought revenuers were coming to destroy her still. "Quentin Tarantino stole that passage from me after I memorized it from the Good Book and recited it many times before God and before my congregation in church. He was once a member of our congregation before the Devil took over his soul in exchange for all the financial success he's had making violent, dirty movies," she said with sadness.

"I see," said Tommy.

"Praise the Lord. Hallelujah. Glory be to God and may the Devil be damned for all of eternity," she said taking his prick in her mouth again to continue sucking him.

"Anyway, mother, as I was saying, I seriously don't think I'll need for you suck the Devil from me and allow me to fill you with my spiritual goodness more than a few dozen times," said Tommy with a snide smile. "My spirit may be weak but my body is willing to accept you as my Christian guide and to do whatever it takes to be born again as a better man, a worthy Christian, and a soldier of God. Perhaps, once Christine is cleansed and saved, she can take over my spiritual education," he said imagining his sister sucking the Devil from his cock before filling her pussy with his spiritual goodness.

"Now that you're of age for me to lead you spiritually as well as sexually, until your sister walks the righteous path for a year or more, I'm your spiritual guide. Think of my mouth and my pussy as your gateways to blessed living Tommy," she said removing his cock from her mouth again to speak. "I'm willing to help you to live your life free of the Devil as much as I can Tommy," said his mother continuing to suck him.

Sucking him while stroking him, Helen sucked her son until he exploded a righteous volume of cum in her mouth. Only, instead of swallowing, something she always did when not sucking out the Devil, she stood and spit his semen in the sink.

"Usually I'm a swallower and not a spitter," she said wiping her son's cum from her lips with a tissue. "Only, in this case, with the Devil still residing inside of you, I think it's best that I spit him down the drain instead of allowing him to reside in my body," she said licking her son clean. "Now get in the tub with me and I'll wash you and cleanse you in readiness to be born again. Then, once you're clean, you can bend me over the sink and fill me with all of your spiritual goodness until I praise and shout out the name of my maker. Oh God! Oh God! Oh God!"

"Thank you and God bless you mother. Just as I never knew you could suck the Devil right out of me through my penis, I never knew religion could be so rewarding and satisfying Mom," said Tommy rolling his eyes and making a face while his mother was too readying his bath to notice. "I can't wait to bend you over the sink while fondling your big tits and fingering your hard nipples," he said fondling her big tits and fingering her nipples while she leaned forward in the tub. "I can't wait to inject you with my goodness over and again," he said squeezing her round ass before running a hand along her wet pussy before inserting his finger to rub her clit.

"That's okay Devil. Do with me whatever you must to release and relinquish my son's soul to God," she said squirming her pleasure with the touches of her son.

To be continued...

12