Mom Swap: Love Your Mother Right

Story Info
Two friends swap mothers, but something goes wrong.
9.8k words
4.26
60.9k
106
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
afs4
afs4
372 Followers

A crazy idea came to us one day.

"How are things with you and Lisa?" I asked Connor, who sat across from me. The dim light of the school cafeteria illuminated the empty table.

"Yeah, the same as always. Nothing. She doesn't like me. Says I'm in love with someone else. I have no idea what that means," Connor replied.

"We're having some bad luck on the personal front, have you noticed?" I took a sip of coffee and continued, "You can forget about Ellis too. I'm not her type, as it turns out. My virginity has been successfully protected."

"You know who your type is, Mark? My Mom," Connor said and grinned oddly.

"Don't remind me. Your Mom probably liked me since I was about 14 when I first visited your house."

I didn't want to admit it, but I'd always liked his Mom. Ms Yellow was slender and beautiful, a great milf with brown hair color, a well-fed ass, and breasts. But of course, I couldn't say anything like that to Connor.

"I don't think she's had a lover since Dad left."

"Didn't he go when you were a kid," I said.

"Yeah. I mean, she hasn't had a lover in a long time. I sometimes hear her masturbating at night."

The conversation suddenly turned to our Moms.

"Mine hasn't had a boyfriend in a long time either," I said. My dad left when I was only ten since then my Mom only cared about me, interrupted maybe by one-off encounters with some guys. But I didn't really get into it because it was gross. She was pretty, with short brown hair down to her shoulders. She wasn't as slim as Connor's Mom, she didn't work out, but she looked good for her age. With a full chest and ass, her breasts were definitely bigger than Ms. Yellow's.

"You have a very pretty Mom. Hot chick," Connor said.

I couldn't believe my ears. Here I am trying to be silent about how hot his Mom is and he states something like that right to my face.

"Your Mom's a real hot chick and milf," I said. "Did you see the way she stared at me last time I was at your house? She was almost begging, "fuck me, Mark."

"Gross," Connor said in a less than convincing way, leaning back in the seat. "Your Mom likes me too, huh?"

That was an odd thing to ask. Connor had been hanging around my house suspiciously often lately -- either helping my mom with groceries or finding some excuse to be there. Just this morning, she asked me, "How's Connor?" with a sweet smile on her face.

"Uh, yeah. I guess," I replied.

Connor leaned over in a weird way, the faint light illuminating his blonde hair. "What if we fuck each other's mothers?"

I was moments away from choking on my coffee when I clumsily brought the cup to my lips.

"What?" I said, wiping my shirt with a napkin.

"Think about it. We've got beautiful single Moms who are probably starved for dicks."

"Ew," I said immediately.

"My Mom likes you, yours likes me. Would you like to, well, you know, with my Mom? Would you do it?"

The conversation was definitely going somewhere wrong. "Come on, Connor."

"Yes or no?"

"Well, yeah," I said awkwardly.

"And I'd like to fuck your Mom. Fuck those girls our age. Let's do it. Our first time will be with each other's mothers. I already have an idea. I'll tell mine that yours agrees, and you tell yours that mine agrees. They'll think that since the other Mom agrees, it's okay to try."

I thought about Ms. Yellow again. Her firm soft ass in her tights, her breasts, her cute face, and her long brown hair. Fucking her would be breathtaking.

But at the same time, Connor had to fuck my mother. I looked at him: blond hair, tall, something like myself. I imagined Connor fucking my Mom, the way he held her hair, touched her breasts, entered her vagina.

It was not something I wanted to think about, but on the hand I had Ms. Yellow.

"So?" Connor asked. "I'm serious, Mark."

"Okay, okay. Let's give it a try."

Connor held out his hand. "Deal? You're going to ask your mother for it. And not just ask her - you'll talk her into it."

"Do you really want to fuck my Mom that badly?" I thought then. I held out my hand. "'Deal'"

=

The next morning I was sitting at the table, right in front of my Mom. She was 39, named Aurora, and she always bragged about her unusual name.

This morning she was wearing a light T-shirt that almost fully showed her breasts minus nipples. Wasn't she in any way embarrassed to walk around like that in front of me? Her shoulder-length hair was pulled back in a ponytail on her head. She was eating cereal with her plump lips, reading something on her phone.

I mentally pictured her doing it with Connor. It felt gross, so I thought of myself doing it with Ms. Yellow.

"Don't you have to go to school?" she asked, noticing my gaze on her. "I have work soon."

"When was the last time you had someone over?" I asked suddenly.

She paused, placing her phone on the table. "What do you mean?"

"Just wondering. We're adults and I understand that you're a woman. I'm just...let's just say concerned about your health," I pecked at my breakfast with my fork, trying to avoid eye contact.

"I don't think I want to discuss that."

"Wouldn't you like to get to know Connor better? He seems like a nice guy."

"I certainly don't want to discuss it with you, honey. Besides, Connor's your friend. It's kind of wrong to, you know, date your friend."

"I don't mind. It's even better this way. I know Connor and I know he won't hurt you. And he's a good guy."

"I'll keep that in mind," she continued eating her cereal.

"He's inviting us over to his place, he has a country house. He'll be there, his Mom, you and me. Would you like to go?"

"Should have started with that, Mark," she pushed her plate away. "When will it be?"

"This weekend. Connor's been asking a lot for you."

She leaned back in her chair, her boobs beneath the tank top shook nicely, one of pink halos peeking out slightly. "Connor did ask about me?"

"Yes."

"And you wouldn't mind if I-"

"No. I'll tell you honestly. Ms. Yellow really likes me. And she'd really like to see me there," I smiled crookedly.

"Oh, is it? I didn't know Clara was such a naughty girl," Mom giggled.

"Apparently my charm is hard to resist," I took a sip of tea. So far things were going smoothly.

=

We got on the bus; Connor's house was somewhere in the woods, and it would take a while to get there. For some reason, the idea of being in a cabin in the woods with Ms. Yellow was exciting, so the trip seemed less boring. I was okay with that.

My mom sat next to me, wearing a beautiful, loose, light floral dress. With confidence and poise, she periodically admired herself, ensuring that she looked impeccable from every angle with her red nails and lips.

"Don't say that," she sighed tensely, as if something was bothering her a lot.

"Is there something wrong? You know you can tell me."

"I'm just... You're an adult, Mark. I can tell you that I haven't been with anyone in a long time."

"I don't think it's a problem, Mom. Just try not to dwell on it. I don't want to talk about it in detail. You know."

"I can't believe I agreed to all this. I'm also ovulating," she remarked casually.

"Gosh, Mom. This is all unnecessary information."

"I'm just messing with you, honey. We're going to have a good time at the country house with your significant friend and his nasty Mom."

I stayed silent, staring out the window, watching one wooded area after another. His house was quite close.

"Or maybe you wouldn't mind having a little brother or sister!" my Mom whispered, nudging me again.

"Geez, where has that nervousness of yours gone?"

"You're right, I'm sorry. I just feel like I'm back at college." She placed her palms on her knee, displaying her red manicure.

I just shook my head and turned to the window again. We were close.

=

"You can call me Aurora," Mom smiled, fluffing up her hair.

"Can someone help me? The bags aren't going to carry themselves," I plodded along behind her. Connor would still have time to admire Mom.

"I'll help you," Connor was wearing a light shirt to emphasize his slender form. I think my mother found it quite appealing.

"My Mom's in the house" Connor winked and helped me with the bags.

I weaved behind again while Connor and Mom whispered about some stuff, he kept pointing somewhere in the woods. He looked excited, though it seemed to me that he wasn't particularly interested in Mom.

If only I had known the whole truth then.

"Would you like a cigarette, Ms-- I mean Aurora?" Connor held out the pack.

"Yeah, I wouldn't say no to that. I don't usually smoke, but when there's a party, I don't say no."

Finally, the house came into view. It was a stunning, two-story residence nestled among the lush greenery of trees, with a well-maintained garden. "My Mom and I inherited this from my grandfather. He lived here with my great-grandmother, his mother. Let's just say he liked living with her away from civilization."

"It's a very beautiful house, Connor. But I will be honest, not the best I've ever seen."

"Really?" he grinned.

Finally, the house came into view. It was a stunning, two-story residence nestled among the lush greenery of trees, with a well-maintained garden. "My Mom and I inherited this from my grandfather. He lived here with my great-grandmother, his mother. Let's just say he liked living with her away from civilization."

"It's a very beautiful house, Connor. But I will be honest, not the best I've ever seen."

"Really?" he grinned.

"When I was your age, I was often driven to country houses like this. Your house is beautiful, but I've seen better in my wild young life, sweetie."

All I could do was twist my head around. They flirted and didn't even blush.

=

"Put your stuff in the hallway, Mark," Connor said.

I did, looking around the large wood-framed hallway. Mom and Connor had disappeared somewhere, and I walked into the living room, catching my breath.

There were some interesting vintage photos by the fireplace, some man with a woman.

"Connor, is that you? Didn't you take my cigarettes? I can't find them. Have you seen them by any chance?"

I heard a voice from behind and turned around. Standing in the center of the hallway in a house dress was Ms Yellow. Through the dress I could see the slight outlines of her protruding nipples, she was tanned, just like my Mom. But what surprised me most was the hair. She always had long hair down to her back, but today she wore her hair cut short to her shoulders. Just like my Mom's.

"Oh, Mark, it's you. I mistook you for Connor," she said, putting her hand to her mouth, holding back a laugh.

"Yes, we get confused a lot, Ms. Yellow."

"Just Clara," she said, extending her hand. She had the exact same red manicure as my Mom.

From here I had a good view of her cleavage and voluminous beautiful breasts.

Mom and Connor were just returning to the living room. "I was showing Ms. Donovan our house, Mom."

"Just Aurora," Mom replied, blushing slightly, as she touched his shoulder and gently rubbed Connor's back.

=

I remained by the fireplace as everyone exchanged pleasantries

I was drawn to one of the vintage pictures for some reason and picked one up. A young man accompanied by a woman who was undoubtedly old enough to be the man's mother.

You like the view?" Connor asked, looking out the panoramic window at the nearby forest

"Yeah, it's nice," I noticed his odd glance at the picture I was holding, though he didn't say anything.

"How did you talk your Mom into it? My Mom, to be honest, was against any of it. She's a very strict woman, actually. I was about to give up, but I guess in the end the hunger for young cock took its toll and she agreed."

"Connor, you do remember you're talking about your mother, right?" I turned around, I could see our Moms whispering about something in the kitchen. If it wasn't for the different dresses, I wouldn't have been able to tell which one was my Mom.

"The condoms are in my room. We'll go in there in the night and arm ourselves."

I suddenly thought about my Mom's words on the bus, about ovulating, the warmth of the fireplace somehow relaxing me deeply.

"Wouldn't you like to get our Moms pregnant?" I said suddenly.

"What?"

"Nothing. Forget it. Is that your grandfather in the picture?" I changed the subject.

Connor looked at the vintage photos. "Yeah, but I don't want to talk about him. The pictures are here purely out of respect for passing his house on to us."

When the pleasantries were done, everyone sat down at the table after a short setup.

I sat across Connor's Mom, he sat across mine. I kept looking at Ms. Yellow's cropped hair and trying to guess what the point of such a drastic change was. And then there was that red manicure.

"Connor was just a baby when we first came here. I thought he'd never grow up. And his dick was so tiny."

"Not the best way to start a conversation, Mom. Did you go on a wine binge while we were away? You don't have to tell our guests that," Connor said.

Mom and I exchanged a glance, struggling to contain our laughter.

"I apologize. We don't have visitors very often," Ms. Yellow chuckled. Suddenly, I felt someone's feet on my lap.

"It's been just the two of us here for years since Grandpa died -- just me and Mom," Connor continued, looking straight into my Mom's eyes.

The feet moved right on my groin. I took a deep sip of wine while Ms. Yellow, or just Clara, looked at me nibbling on her lips.

"I always wanted a big family to live in a house like this," she said, shifting her gaze to Connor. "But it ended up being just the two of us."

"I always wanted a big family too, to have lots of kids. But it turned out the way it did," I felt my Mom's hand touch my back. She looked wistfully into the void.

"At least we have such beautiful sons." said Clara, and here I felt the jolt in my crotch again. The evening promised to be long.

=

We talked about everything: the school, the past, the future, and the house again."

"Have you boys found someone yet?" my Mom asked, and for some reason, she put her hand on my leg. I shivered slightly.

"No," Connor answered. "We're saving ourselves for special ladies." Connor leaned forward, not hiding a smile.

"How interesting," my Mom said as she slurped an olive. "Can I have a cigarette, Connor?"

He carefully handed her a cigarette and lit it. "You can smoke right in the house."

I felt another nudge in the groin from Ms. Yellow, who was sipping wine.

"It's getting close to evening, ladies. I propose a game." Suddenly, Connor pulled something from under the table. I thought it was some clothes, but it turned out to be a few dark masks with glass eyes. He took one and placed it on his face.

"How about a game of masks? You put on a mask before you go to bed. We have the masks, you have the masks."

"Masks?" my Mom took one. "That's kind of silly. Why do we need them?"

You could see almost nothing through the mask, just the eyes, although you couldn't discern the color of the eyes.

"I prefer to see everything," my Mom said, raising the mask to her forehead. I pretended I hadn't heard anything.

"It's more interesting in a mask, isn't it? Aren't you tired of the usual 'sleep'?"

"I don't know, Connor" Mom put the mask down on the table, stubbing out her cigarette.

Clara was suspiciously silent, watching the whole scene as if waiting for something.

I noticed Connor stirring, as if this wasn't part of any of his plans.

"I like it too," I said, putting one on. "Come on, Mom."

She stubbed out her cigarette again, as if she was sick of the whole thing. "Where's your restroom?"

"Up the stairs and to the right," Connor replied, taking off his mask.

Mom stood up, adjusting her dress and butt, and headed upstairs.

Connor glanced at me, and with a meaningful look, he gestured for me to follow him. "What's he got to do with those masks?" I thought, but I decided to follow him nonetheless.

As I ascended the stairs, I found my Mom there, holding another cigarette and looking at some pictures. "I thought you were going to the bathroom?"

"I wanted to stretch my legs."

I approached her, now catching a whiff of her strawberry perfume. "So... How often did you get to visit country houses like this when you were young?"

"She looked at me playfully, her breasts rising. 'Well, I was quite popular with boys your age, so quite often.'"

"Did you meet Dad there?"

She sighed, letting out the cigarette smoke.

"Your father loved my body. He loved the process; he was a good lover. But he lacked responsibility. He was just scared of having a baby with me and being in a relationship."

"I'm sorry."

"You shouldn't be. I didn't love him much either. That wound has long since healed. He isn't the first or last man in history to just run away. After your father, it took me a long time to choose who I could be with and have more children. But, as you can see, I couldn't find anyone worthy. It's a pity you have no brother or sister, Mark. I'm sorry for that."

"Well, today is a chance to make things right and give me some," I smiled.

She shook her head, a faint smile playing on the corner of her mouth, and extinguished her cigarette. "You are such a fool, Mark. You're just like your father in that."

"Agree to wear the stupid mask and deal with it, Mom."

"Okay, honey," she replied. She put out her cigarette and hugged me. Her breasts through the dress rested against my chest, it felt good. The cigarette smoke mixed with the smell of her perfume. I wrapped my arms around Mom, putting my hand in her soft hair.

"Let's go downstairs now."

=

Okay, I don't mind masks," Mom said as she put one on, smiling at Connor before doing so. In turn, Connor looked at Clara, who simply nodded.

"While having sex, I'd like to see Ms. Yellow in all her glory, but I guess we're playing by Connor's rules. So I don't have the right to choose." I thought.

The evening was drawing to a close.

"We'll clean up in here, honey," Clara said. I finally felt her legs come off my groin. It seemed like she was really eager to end the evening.

"We'll go to my room then," Connor said, luring me in.

"Just don't be there for too long," said Mom smiling.

"Sure, Aurora."

We went upstairs and entered his room.

"Let's wait a little. The decisive hour is approaching, my friend." He pulled out a pair of condoms and handed them to me. "We just have to wait a little more until they're ready."

I sat down on the bed in anticipation. "Can't believe I'm about to lose my virginity."

"Don't forget about the mask. You can't moan or say each other's name," Connor kept talking.

"What's the big deal with the masks, man? Let's just enjoy some good sex with great milfs," I said tiredly.

"This is important, Mark. Do you understand me?".

"Yeah, yeah. Okay. No moaning or saying each other names."

"My Mom really likes this game. That's why she's been quiet. If you break it, you ruin everything."

"I said I got it, dude. Relax," I sighed and realized I was sitting on a book. "Look, have you changed your mind about...well...pregnancy?"

"Don't, Mark. I haven't changed my mind. We're just here to have a good time and lose our virginity. Don't get anyone pregnant."

"Alright, alright then. It's your house. When in Rome," I finally pulled out the book. On the leather blue binding, I noticed the inscription. "Kyriake's style."

I glanced at the cover. " Kyriake's Style: The Right Way To Love Your Mother."

"What's this?" I asked and Connor snatched up the book, placing it on the shelf. "Wow."

"It's nothing. Just a silly read. Weird, I forgot to hide it," Connor said.

"You read that stuff?"

"That's enough, Mark. Pull yourself together. I'm going to take a shower, you go next. Your door with my Mom on the left, mine with yours on the right. Don't forget it. It's important."

afs4
afs4
372 Followers