Mom Takes Me to the Gynecologist

Story Info
Mom takes me to a very special well-hung gynecologist.
1.5k words
3.66
126.5k
101
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ERossAlto
ERossAlto
27 Followers

Once I turned eighteen, Mom said it was important I have good sexual hygiene and took me to her gynecologist, Dr. Sexton. I thought his name was highly ironic. We parked close to his office and Mom brought a book with her to read in the waiting room. I told her I wanted her to come in with me and she said she would, at least for the first part.

Inside the office, she put my name in with the receptionist, who was a cute guy with blond hair and big blue eyes in green scrubs. He had a great smile and I blushed when he shone it on me.

Everyone in the waiting room was female, of course. After not too much time, a male nurse almost as cute as the receptionist opened a door, stuck his head out, and called my name. We followed him through the doorway into an inside hallway lined with doors. He took us into one of the rooms on the left and closed the door behind us. He looked me up and down and shot me a wolfish smile that set my toes to tingling.

"Remove your clothes, please," he said.

I looked at Mom. She nodded encouragingly.

Slowly, I peeled off my clothes and handed them to the nurse. He folded them and laid them in a neat pile on the counter, then guided me into the exam chair. He strapped my legs into the stirrups, reclined the chair, and opened the stirrups as wide as possible so my pussy was utterly exposed. I felt my face heat up with shame as he stared at my freshly waxed genitals. Mom had insisted I get a full Brazilian for my birthday.

"Good," the nurse said. "I'll prepare you for the doctor now."

After donning new latex gloves, he got a shrink-wrapped package from the cupboard above the counter and opened it, revealing a long-necked syringe pre-filled with white mousse. He lubricated the narrow tip and slid it inside me, then shot the mousse into my vagina while slowly pulling out the syringe so he coated my insides. I didn't feel anything at first, but after a minute or two, I started to feel a distinct tingling coming from between my legs.

"Okay, she'll be ready in just a few minutes," the nurse said. "The doctor will be in shortly."

A little excess mousse oozed from my pussy and ran down my ass. The tingling got stronger and stronger until it became an impossible itch inside me. I desperately wanted to shove a finger or two up my vagina and scratch myself, but my arms were strapped to the chair as well as my legs. I moaned with need.

"Are you all right?" Mom asked.

"Itchy," I said. "I'm so itchy. I need to scratch."

"I get that too from the foam," she said. "Just wait, and you'll get relief soon."

My pussy was practically burning with lust. If I'd had a dildo, I would have ridden it compulsively for as long as it took to satiate my desperate vagina. I couldn't believe how sensitive and raw I felt.

A couple of minutes later, a fat man in a white coat pushed open the door and entered the room. He was huge—over six feet, with a massive belly and hairy arms. I was disgusted by his scraggly facial hair and greasy head hair. Mom greeted him as if he was a god. She stood and kissed him on both cheeks.

"Tom, how nice to see you," she said.

He patted her on the ass and returned the sentiment. I raised an eyebrow at their familiarity. The doctor turned to me. By that time, I was wild with lust and would have done anything to get something up my pussy to scratch it.

"Well, hello, little lady," the doctor said. "I see you're ready for me. How do you feel?"

"I'm very itchy," I said.

"Yes, I can imagine you are," he said. "First, I'll ask you some questions. Are you a virgin?"

"Yes," I said.

"Do you masturbate regularly?"

"No," I said.

"Why not?"

"Girls aren't supposed to masturbate."

"Who told you that?"

I looked at Mom.

"I wanted her to be pure for you," she said.

"We'll see what we can do about that," Tom said. "In the meantime, let me begin my examination."

He put on new latex gloves in a pretty mauve color, then unzipped his pants and pulled out the hugest cock I could imagine. He stroked it in his big hand until it was so full, it looked like it might burst. It must have been as fat as a beer can.

"What are you doing?" I asked.

"I'm going to thoroughly examine your vagina with my penis," he said. "It's standard procedure."

This was all new to me. I was home-schooled and Mom had never told me much about sex. The only penises I'd seen were in textbooks. I was fascinated with Dr. Sexton's huge purple cock and my pussy throbbed and ached with anticipation.

He stepped between my legs and pressed the tip of his cock to my entrance. It felt cool and hard against my raging flesh and I gasped.

"Just relax," he said. "Relax your legs and let your vagina open to me."

I did my best to do as he said. He pumped his hips and pushed his cock through my tight entrance. Waves of pleasure radiated up from my pussy as his passage scratched my itch. I moaned with lust as his cock stretched and spread me widely. My legs shook with desire and every nerve ending in my whole body seemed to be on fire. He rammed in all the way, then withdrew almost all the way out so he could pound his cock into me again. As he penetrated my vagina with his cock, I gushed pussy juice until his way was eased and he slid in and out with just enough abrasion to scratch my pulsating itch.

"Oh, yes," he said. "That's very nice. You just lie back and let yourself go, my dear."

I moaned constantly, shivering with ecstasy as his cock stroked my swollen vagina. I squirmed in my bindings and arched my back, filled with the most intense pleasure I'd ever felt. Without warning, my mind exploded, and I orgasmed. He chuckled.

"Very good," he said. "You're doing very well, Kaitlin. Tell me, do you like having me examine your vagina with my penis?"

"Yes!" I cried. "God, yes!"

"Excellent," he said. "You remind me very much of your mother at your age. Do you know, a little over eighteen years and nine months ago, she was here in a very similar chair, experiencing exactly what you're experiencing?"

I stared at him, unable to comprehend what he was saying because I was so overcome with lust.

"What do you think of that?" he asked.

"Mm-m," I said, then got distracted by his cock. I loved watching it slide in and out beneath my pelvis. It was amazing to me that anything that big could fit inside me and give me such incredible pleasure.

He turned to Mom. "I think she likes having her daddy's cock between her legs. I'm so glad you agreed to bring her to me."

My eyes widened. "Daddy?"

He turned back to me and smiled. "Yes, honey. I'm your biological father. We conceived you right here in this very room all those years ago, and now I'm going to put a baby in your belly just like I put one in your mother's. Do you like that idea?"

I didn't know what to say. He pushed his cock in particularly deep and I moaned with delight. He shuddered, and his cock spasmed inside me, spewing hot semen far into my vagina.

"There we go," he said, after he'd finished climaxing. "Now, I'll just stay in a little longer to help the process along."

"Did I pass your examination?" I asked.

"For now," he said. "But I'll need to see you once a week until your second trimester, then twice a week. In your third trimester, I'll have to examine your vagina with my penis every day to ensure you're healthy."

Mom cleared her throat. "What about...you know...defects?"

"Oh, I had the gene therapy years ago," Tom said. "There won't be any defects, except very rarely, and we can't prevent the possibility entirely yet. It's no more than in the general population."

Mom visibly relaxed. "That makes me feel much better."

Tom stood with his softening cock pushed balls deep inside me and our pelvises locked together. I wanted him to stay inside me and stroke me forever. My itch was diminishing, but still a noticeable presence.

"I'll give you a mold of my cock and I want her to practice with it every night," he said.

Mom agreed. I was sweaty and tired, but very fulfilled. My heart swelled.

"I love you, Dad," I said.

Tom smiled down at me. "I love you too, baby."

THE END

ERossAlto
ERossAlto
27 Followers