Mom Takes My Punishment

Story Info
Stepmother submits to a whipping by her stepson.
2.1k words
4.37
36.6k
37
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BiggyMax2
BiggyMax2
579 Followers

I sat in the office feeling like crap as the mall cop unloaded my backpack. And truth be told it wasn't my backpack it belonged to my best friend Travis, who got me into this shit in the first place. I didn't steal any of the DVD's but there again I was a party to the crime especially after he tossed the bag to me and ran like a mother fucker. Yep my best friend left me holding the bag.

The mall cop gently stacked the videos up in front of him and counted them. Then he looked at me and smiled "Ten soft core porn videos from the Mellon Head Video store. Hmm bondage videos too." he laughed and I turned beet red. "What do you have to say for yourself, boy? Your eighteen years old and do you know shoplifting goes against your criminal record."

I read his name tag officer Louis, "Officer Louis, if you let me go sir, I swear you'll never see me again in this Mall. PLEASE!" I said with tears starting to well up in my eyes.

He leaned back in his swivel office chair and patted his large beer belly. "Your daddy should have whipped your ass more and you wouldn't be in this predicament, son."

A knock came to the door and he swiveled his chair around as another Mall cop poked his head in. "The boy's mother is out here, do you want her to come in?"

"Absolutely, Greg! Send her in please." Louis smiled and looked at me.

Greg opened the door and in steps my stepmom Lilly, "Oh my goodness, Peter! What have you done?"

Louis didn't bother standing up he just waved mom to the chair beside me. Mom walked over and sat down and I noticed old Louis staring at her ass as she walked around his desk. I couldn't blame him, Lilly is a gorgeous looking forty year old woman, with big tits and a plump yet firm ass. And lets just say she dresses for the attention too like right now she has on a short red spandex dress that hugged every curve of her body. Heck I even enjoyed taking in mom's figure as well.

Mom hugged me and kissed my cheek, "Are you Okay, Peter?"

"Yes, mom I'm fine."

Louis laughed and shook his head, "He got caught stealing porn videos from the Mellon Head Video Store."

Mom gasped and looked at me, "Is that true?"

I didn't say anything.

"Of course it's true, lady. I caught him red handed. Here they are right here." Louis said, and he pushed the stack of videos across the desk to her."

Mom picked up the stack and started going through them.

"Wait mom. Please don't look." I said.

But she did. She looked at each one of the explicit video covers and even turned them around to view the back side of the jewel case. The expression on her face didn't seem to be one of shock. "These are all bondage videos, Peter."

I turned my head and looked away, embarrassed.

"Is that the sort of thing you like to watch? Women being punished and whipped."

"It appears you've raised a little pervert, ma'am." Louis laughed.

Mom glared up at him, "Don't you dare call my son a pervert!"

Louis quickly stopped laughing and a look of anger took over his expression, "Whatever!" he reached for his desk phone, "It's time to call the police."

My heart sank.

"No wait, please." Lilly said standing up. She brushed back her long blond hair and looked at him with pleading blue eyes, "If my son gets a shoplifting charge, he'll never be able to get into med school. You'll be destroying his life before it even begins!"

"He's destroyed his own life, Lady. Not me." he said and reached to dial the number.

Mom placed her hands together, "Can't we work something, sir. Please I'll do anything."

Louis placed the phone down and leaned back in his chair and looked at Lilly, "Anything?"

"Yes."

I couldn't believe my mom was begging this bastard and all to save my future.

He smiled, "Well then maybe we should make the punishment fit the crime."

"What do you mean?" Mom asked.

"I think you should take his punishment. Now stand up and bend over the desk." Louis smiled.

Mom's eyes went wide. "I will not!" she gasped.

"Then I guess your a fucking liar then and you want do anything to save your son." with that he reached for the phone again.

Mom stood up and reached out and placed her hand over his to stop him, "Okay! I'll do it!" Mom bent over the desk and balanced herself on her elbows, "Look I'm doing it!" she snapped.

I was shocked and amazed at Mom's compliance in this situation. I expect her to put up more of a fight.

Louis leaned forward and looked Lilly in the face, "Thank you, now was that so hard to do?"

Mom frowned, rolled her eyes and looked away.

Louis looked at me, "Now since you enjoy watching spank videos, why don't you stand up and take your belt off and whip your mom's ass." he chortled.

My mouth dropped, "No way, dude! I'm not whipping my mom!"

Lilly gave me a look of relief.

"Then by damn it, I'll do it!" He snapped and stood up and walked around the desk to stand behind Lilly. He looked down at her pooched out derriere and smiled. "Your mom's got a nice ass boy." he smiled and reached down and took a hold of the bottom of her dress and pulled it up to expose her bottom. Mom was wearing a red lacy thong.

My mouth dropped. I've can say I've always wondered what mom's ass looked like. Hot DAMN! her ass was tight, with just a few dimples here and there but all and all she had the ass of a twenty year old woman. Thanks to a rigorous palate workout which she does every day for an hour.

"Boy tell me again that you don't want to spank mommy's ass." he grabbed Lilly's bottom and squeezed her buttocks with both his big hands. "Hot damn!"

"Peter please go wait outside, honey." Lilly said.

I stood up to leave but I looked at her and frowned. I didn't want to leave. I wanted to whip her fucking ass with my belt.

"Peter? Honey you don't have to do this. Just go outside and wait."

Louis laughed and clamped me on the shoulder and pulled me over, "You don't want to go outside, do you Peter?"

I didn't answer him I just hung my head.

"You don't want a stranger whipping your mother's fine ass, now do you?" He took my hand and placed it against Lilly's bottom and before I knew it I was caressing her right buttock. Oh shit! Her ass was so firm!

Louis smiled, "You could bounce a quarter off that ass."

Mom lowered her head, "Peter, please."

"I'm sorry, Mom." I reached down and unbuckled my belt and I slowly tugged it from around my waist. I felt like I was in trance. My heart was racing and I could feel my cock starting to swell.

"That's right, Peter." he squeezed my shoulder and then stepped back.

I could hear Lilly gently crying as I stepped to the side. Though I've never spanked a woman before, it was like I was acting under instinct. I raised the belt high in the air and brought it down hard across Lilly's beautiful ass.

Lilly cried out and reached a hand behind her.

"Move your hand, mom." I said raising the belt again. Lilly quickly moved her hand.

"Oh Peter, please don't."

I ignored her and slammed the belt against her ass again. And again Lilly cried out in pain.

I started whipping her now not even giving a damn about her pain. In fact her cries turned me on even more, fueling my pleasure. My dick was hard as a rock!

"Mommy really loves her baby boy! Just look at her she's taking it like a champ!" Louis roared with delight.

Lilly's legs began trembling and her cries slowly ceased to turn to exhausted whimpers.

I just kept right on whipping her, until my arm became so weak that I could barely raise the belt. I smiled at my handy work as I looked down at Lilly's ass. It was cherry red, with welts crisscrossing all the way from her lower back to the back of her knees. The inside of her thighs were wet from where she'd pissed herself.

Lilly was now gripping the opposite edge of the desk with her head turned away from us and she was crying softly. "Enough, please. I've had enough, Peter." she whimpered.

I touched her bottom and she jerked. Yes she'd truly had enough but I wasn't done with her. I looked at Louis and he nodded.

I smiled, "Close your legs, mom!"

Lilly instantly closed her legs without hesitation.

I gripped her wet thong and pulled it down her legs all the way to her feet. "Now step out of them!"

Again she did so without hesitation and she kicked the garment to the side.

Louis leaned toward me, "I think you broke her boy." He whispered.

I didn't care. I pushed her ankles apart with my foot until her legs were shoulder width apart.

"What are you doing, Peter?" Lilly whimpered.

I didn't answer her, instead I unfastened my jeans and pulled them down, underwear and all and my fully erect cock sprang forth just inches from her cunt.

I gripped her around the thighs and I pressed the head of my cock against the folds of her wet pussy. "Do you want this or do you want the belt again? It's your choice."

Lilly pushed back on her heels and the head of my dick slipped into her pussy.

Louis laughed, but I just ignored him and buried myself to the hilt inside my mom. And damn was her pussy so tight. She barely made a sound as I fucked her hard and fast. I had conquered my mom and now I was taking my prize.

She moaned and I felt the walls of her pussy clench around my dick and I knew she was cumming. She was having an orgasm so that meant she was enjoying it, "Oooo Peter!" she whined. I continued drilling her cunt grinding and twisting my manhood inside her until suddenly I too came. She gasped when I ejaculated inside her.

I pulled out of her and slapped her on the ass with my dick and she yelped.

Lilly stood up and rolled the bottom of her dress back in place and she looks at me with tears in her blue eyes, "I do hope you've learned your lesson young man."

I tried to keep a straight face and I humbly nodded.

She gave Louis who was smiling to beat the band, a go to hell look, "I'll be waiting for you in the car, Peter." she huffed and with that she turned and walked out of the office holding her bottom.

Louis bent down and picked up, Lilly's thong and then walked around and opened the bottom drawer of his desk and he tossed them in. I couldn't help but notice the many trophies that were inside as well. It was filled with women's panties. He kicked the drawer close and picked up the videos and handed them to me. "Here you take these, since your mom paid for them." he winked.

I smiled and shoved the movies into my backpack and walked out of the office.

I certainly wasn't going to hangout with Travis ever again. Which was a wise choice on my part but it would not be the last time we crossed paths. Years later he ended up in my operating room with a gun shot wound to his chest. I was able to remove the bullet and save his useless life that night, but he wasn't so lucky the next year. Whoever shot him this time knew what they were doing. Two.22 cal rounds to the back of his head. I should know because I had to sign the death certificate.

It's amazing how one night could change the course of one's life and I'm absolutely thankful that Lilly had been that change for me. She sacrificed a bit of her dignity to open my eyes.

Did I enjoy whipping her ass? Yes I did. Did she ever let me spank her again, fuck yes she did. It turns out that she enjoys a good whipping every now and again. :-)

The End

BiggyMax2
BiggyMax2
579 Followers