Mom the Superheroine 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"They... they hurt! Her punches are so strong!" she thought, as she withstood the pounding slugfest Vixen was dealing out.

Then Vixen reared back, and her arm muscles gleamed as she stepped forward, pivoting her lithe, rippling torso, throwing a long hard straight toward Battler Babe's guard. The force of the punch sent Battler Babe's own closed fists back into her face – staggering back, she lost her footing and fell heavily on her bum, dizzy from the blow.

How could this be? Battler Babe had never lost a brawl with Vixen. In all their melee battles over the years she had always been the one dominating. Barely a few exchanges into the match, how was Vixen dominating so decisively? Cindy tried to think fast. What was Mom doing wrong? Wasn't she adopting the right tactics... she'd put her guard up, protecting her face, but Vixen's quick fists had simply penetrated the defence with amazing ease –

That was it!

"Mom! You're not wearing gloves! Keep your guard further out! Not so close to your face!" Cindy cried out frantically. "Try to parry!"

Not being an experienced boxer, Battler Babe took a few moments to understand what her daughter was saying as she clambered to her feet, retreating a few more steps from the slowly advancing Vixen. Then she realized what Cindy meant – with bare knuckles, a close boxer guard was useless. No wonder Vixen's fists could go straight through!

"I've got to attack!" Battler Babe whispered to herself. If she couldn't guard effectively – and she knew she didn't have the reflexes or experience for it – she would just have to overwhelm Vixen with mass and power!

Battler Babe gave a small roar, and stepped forward, swinging a fist as hard as she could. Cindy tensed with anticipation – she had seen Mom punch out an amazing list of things over the years. Very few things could stand up against a punch from Mom at full strength!

Vixen's face seemed to sway back, just out of reach. Battler Babe stumbled as her blow whiffed, and with a quick step Vixen was inside, throwing a quick uppercut into Battler Babe's chest. Her fist landed right on the sensitive bottom of Battler Babe's right breast.

"Ungh!" The pain made Battler Babe's eyes bulge momentarily, and her big muscular body froze for a second. Vixen had backed away quickly, moving very lightly on her feet. Seeing the stunned state of her opponent, she quickly stepped in closer.

But Battler Babe would not be fazed so easily. The punch had been shockingly strong, and her breast now throbbed with pain, but she was the mighty indomitable Battler Babe, battling for her daughter's freedom. As Vixen stepped in, Battler Babe swung a left cross, judging the distance.

But again Vixen swayed back! Battler Babe felt herself gape in surprise and dismay. She was gauging the distance right! Vixen was advancing; the target had been open to attack! Was she really so clumsy that she was missing?

"Ha ha! That fat cow couldn't hit a barn wall if it was right in front of her!" Elena laughed, slapping her thighs with mirth.

Cindy could see both fighters from the side, and she bit her lip as she realized what Vixen was doing. Vixen was a seasoned fighter indeed, extremely skilled. When she advanced, or stood, she leaned forward as far as she could go, bending her flexible torso quite a bit. To avoid a blow, she simply swayed back, utilizing the superbly developed trunk muscles all around her torso. In this way she was presenting the illusion of proximity, and the inexperienced Battler Babe would invariably be swinging at a mirage. Vixen could sway back further than Battler Babe sent her fists, every time, as long as Battler Babe remained ignorant of this.

And it was happening now. In fact, Vixen had let her guard down, her arms loose by her sides, laughing at her rival. Battler Babe was throwing swing after swing, massive haymakers that could have felled a horse if they had connected, but all she could hit was thin air. Vixen's core muscles were serving her incredibly well.

How could she warn Mom? Cindy opened her mouth.

"Mom – aaahh! Unnnhh..." Elena had grabbed her nipples from behind again! The vicious little Vixenette was twisting them ruthlessly!

"Honey!" Battler Babe cried out, turning her attention to the daughters.

The opportunistic Vicious Vixen quickly stepped in, and unleashed a flurry of punches that Battler Babe barely managed to block. Some were getting through – Battler Babe felt a solid one slip past and land on her nose bridge, causing a small cracking sound. The warm salty tang of blood filled her nostrils as a trickle flowed out onto her upper lip.

"Mom! Fight on! Don't mind me! This is nothing!" Cindy shrieked, tears of pain being forced out of her eyes as Elena kept up the nipple torture. "Step in closer! Close in!"

But her brave mother could not apply that advice just yet. Her forearms were being pounded mercilessly by Vixen, who had suddenly transformed from an elusive target to a punching machine. She was hammering away at the blonde boxer's arms now, seemingly wanting to break through the guard by main force. Battler Babe's arms ached with the pain, and her muscles bunched tighter as she tried to absorb the blows, waiting for a respite so she could reply with punches of her own, perhaps a knockout blow if she was lucky.

Then there was an opening, and she took it, throwing out a left jab – and she punched air again. Vixen had seemed to disappear, but suddenly she appeared to Battler Babe's side. She had used Battler Babe's own arm against her as a blind spot, and now Battler Babe had left herself completely open to a powerful recover-cross from Vixen. It spun her face hard to the side, landing with a crack on her cheek. As she staggered, Vixen threw another straight punch to her chest.

It landed low, on her left breast, pressing into the flesh. Battler Babe moaned piteously with the intense pain, and again her guard broke. She could do nothing against Vixen's close-in uppercut to her diaphragm that knocked the wind out of her lungs and made her eyes water, or the flurry of alternating jabs that proceeded to land on her motherly bosom.

"Ahh... ahh..."

The cries and moans of pain from mother and daughter now mingled. Battler Babe was now swaying, standing unsteadily, trying to put her arms up, while Vixen nimbly danced around in front of her, landing punches all over her unprotected body and face. She had one black eye already, and a nosebleed. A swift punch saw to it that she got a cut lip as well – she, whose flesh theoretically could not be penetrated by anything other than a high-powered industrial chainsaw, was getting shredded by the force of her arch enemy's boxing blows. Bruises were appearing already on her torso, including her breasts.

Cindy for her part was gritting her teeth against the pain. Elena seemed to be in a strange sort of frenzy. She was gnashing her teeth while staring fixedly at the boxing bout underway, and her fingers trembled as they worked at Cindy's nipples. Cindy knew that her counterpart was, in her perverse and warped way, getting immensely turned on by how the fight was going, and she was using Cindy as her sexual outlet.

"Oh, how I hate them!" Cindy thought helplessly. She called out, trying to keep the pain and the weeping from her voice, "Mom! Fight back! Don't give in!"

Just one punch... just one punch! Battler Babe tried to rally herself with her daughter's exhortation. If she could just land one good punch...

"Just... one..." she panted weakly, as she swung again and missed.

"Oh, you think?" Vixen snickered. Then, Vixen stepped back. The back and forth of the bout had taken them in a circle around the warehouse room, but now she had stepped back to be directly in front of the daughters again. Elena had switched to fingering herself, and Cindy was trembling as she recovered from the agony of the nipple assault.

Theatrically, Vixen raised her hands and put them behind her head, then put a leg forward, performing an abdominal flex. Her abs jumped into stark relief, and despite herself, Cindy felt her knees go weak. It was... the most magnificent set of abs she had ever seen.

"No... no!" she castigated herself. "Mom has better! What am I thinking? This is our arch enemy, my kidnapper! There is no way I would find such a woman sexually attractive! Mom is... Mom is sexier..." Starting to feel strange at the direction her thoughts were going, she tried to conceal her internal confusion. Damn these villains and their lewd immodesty! She and Mom had seen each other naked loads of times... of course... but this context was different.

"Come on, Battler Babe. Take your best shot, right now. You think one of your weak punches can take me out? You still think you have the edge in muscle power? Come on, muscle against muscle. Let's see how strong you are," Vixen smirked. "One belly punch, you get, no more. Then I get mine. Let's see who's left standing."

"Yeah... watch your Mom's knuckles break, slut," Elena hissed to Cindy. "Look at that... your useless Mom can't match those abs, ever."

Battler Babe had come forward and was standing in position. Her posture bespoke fatigue and pain, and uncertainty. She looked to Cindy for reassurance, and Cindy saw that her Mom's confidence had been badly shaken by the beating she'd just taken, while not being able to retaliate with even a single blow.

"Do it, Mom!" Cindy tried to smile. "Punch her lights out! Make her puke!"

"O-Okay, honey!" Battler Babe smiled back tremulously. "Come on... do it for her... do it for Cindy!" she told herself, as she crouched, and tensed herself, ready to send a mighty straight punch into the hateful abs of the detestable Vixen.

Vixen's body began to tremble finely as she tensed all over. Battler Babe braced – and punched! Her fist landed smack in the middle of Vixen's eight-pack! Vixen doubled over a little bit – but just a little bit...

A moment passed – then Battler Babe gave a sob and drew her arm back, her fist unclenching, her fingers trembling. Cindy's mind reeled. Vixen's eyes had squeezed shut and she had hissed with the impact, but otherwise, showed no ill-effect!

"Yes! Vixen's abs win!" Elena did a fist-pump. "Go Ma!"

"My turn now, Battler Babe," Vixen said, dropping the abs crunch pose and adopting an offensive stance. "That is, if you dare."

Battler Babe was in an agony of indecision. That had felt like punching a reinforced steel wall. At the peak of her strength, she had occasionally been able to punch through concrete walls, as long as she ignored the pain. But Vixen's abs had been so strong, so tough, so impenetrable. And Vixen's punch... to her exposed abs... could she take it? But if she backed down now...!

She looked at Cindy, whose fear was now naked on her face. Her heart bled. Even Cindy couldn't keep up her façade of belief anymore – it seemed her weakness was just too obvious.

"Mom... Mom's abs are the best!" Cindy somehow managed to insist, her voice shaking. "You... you can do it, Mom!" She remembered all the times Battler Babe had taken direct blows to the stomach from an assortment of weapons throughout her career. Surely... surely she could manage one punch from Vicious Vixen?

Battler Babe was thinking the same thing. She had to do it. There was no choice. She tried to conceal her trepidation. Lifting her chin up, and putting her hands behind her head, she performed the abs crunch as well. She hoped her hands weren't trembling too obviously.

"Look at that blubber!" Elena screeched with laughter, as Battler Babe flexed her abdomen. "Been bulking up with Cheetos, Bimbo Broad?"

"Shut up!" Cindy wept tearfully. "You're magnificent, Mom! They're great!" she cried, trying not to admit what they could all see.

Battler Babe's abs were still impressive. The lines were still quite visible. She was by no means fat or blubbery – in fact, she had a fantastic looking 6 pack. But compared to Vixen's shredded and ripped abdomen, hers showed the depredation of years without regular training. Vixen's abs were indeed better.

She bit her lip, and tried to draw strength from Cindy's continued support. "O-Okay, Vixen!" she said, quavering, trying to sound confident. Her voice was slightly higher-pitched than she would have liked. "Take your best shot!"

"Oh I will," Vixen smiled with anticipation, and her fist drew back, the muscles on her arm coiling sinuously.

Cindy would never forget this sight. Battler Babe, with her battered and bruised torso, sporting a swollen eye and a nosebleed, standing there, her bare torso exposed in all its glory, bravely flexing with all her might to maintain the resilience and tensile strength of her abdominal wall. Vixen, her black gloved arm cocked back as if it were a crossbow bolt, the formidable muscles bunching up, ready to send all the force she could muster into Battler Babe's abs.

In her prime, this would have been no contest. In the past, Vixen's punch would have bounced ineffectively off Battler Babe's invulnerable muscles.

Now, time seemed to slow. Cindy saw everything in stark detail – her senses picked out each bead of sweat on the bodies and faces of both women – the red on her Mom's face contrasting sharply and vividly against the white eyemask of her costume – Vixen's fist sent up in a close-range uppercut, smashing into the pale fleshy barrier of her Mom's belly.

She saw how Mom's eyes goggled, how a gobbet of spittle was forcibly ejected from between Mom's lips. She saw how Mom's jaw remained opened and how the drool began to trickle out. She saw the fist sinking deep, so deep, into Mom's futilely flexed belly muscles. She saw how Mom slowly sank to the floor, gagging, and how Elena skipped over to her mother, who was standing back with an insufferably smug expression on her face.

She saw how, as Mom lay curled in a fetal position, coughing and gagging still, Elena began to play the role of a referee, counting her out. She watched as Vixen strode forward and placed a stiletto-booted heel on Mom's helpless body, and flexed in a show of dominance and superiority.

Then her eyes blurred with tears and she heard Vixenette finish the countdown and declared Vixen the winner, and Battler Babe the loser.

"... 8... 9... flex 'em, Ma! 10! 10! You win, Ma! You win! She's out!"

And all this was being caught on video, Cindy thought dimly somewhere in her mind. Once the video was released, everyone would see what she had just seen. Her proud, invincible mother, a true paragon of motherly virtue, under the foot of an evil, brutish, sadistic villainess. First, at arm wrestling, a direct contest of muscular strength. Then, at boxing, displaying Vicious Vixen's superior martial skill. They would see this, happening right now in front of Cindy's eyes: the mighty Battler Babe, curled up nearly nude on the floor, muscles quivering all over, struggling to draw a breath, beaten up and bruised, face covered with blood and saliva; while her nemesis, the unforgivable Vicious Vixen, stood with a foot planted on her, flexing her arms, looking darkly sexy; and her daughter Vixenette, villainess-in-training, being taught a lesson in the vulnerability of virtue, the impotence of justice, the uselessness of righteousness.

And the whole duel wasn't even done, yet.

When she had been kidnapped, hours ago, she had held on to one shining thought in her mind: that her strong, invincible Mom was coming to give them their payback. When they had challenged Mom to the duel, Cindy's uppermost thought was that Mom would have to hold herself back so as not to cause any fatalities.

Now it was changed – all changed. Now the question burning in Cindy's mind, was: Would Battler Babe... her dearest mother, Barbara Beck... survive this duel?

"What if she loses? Oh, Mom... what if she kills you?" came the thought to the fore of her mind. "How can we win this?"

She blinked away her tears, and opened her eyes. Vixen and Vixenette were standing in front of her, Battler Babe's curled up form behind them, dismissed from their immediate attention. Vixenette was staring at her with slightly glazed eyes, and Cindy realized with a sickening feeling in the pit of her stomach that Elena was drinking in the sight of her tears like a sadistic demoness.

Angrily, she blinked harder, and tried to put on a look of resolve. Vicious Vixen was looking at her contemplatively.

"Ready to surrender to us, Battlerette? I don't think your mother is up to fighting me anymore," she said, and chuckled throatily, like a true evil dominatrix.

"Yeah, she's a wimp of a weak housewife," Vixenette affirmed. "Guess she can't continue with the duel, Ma. You're just too strong for her now."

Cindy was silent, looking past them and down, where her Mom lay, her body still shuddering and spasming, just a few feet away. "Mom?" she called, her voice breaking. "Mom, can you hear me? Are you alright?"

Vixenette's eyes almost rolled up into her head with delight. Vixen's smile grew wider and she reached forward, cupping Cindy's chin. "What will you do, little Battlerette, without your big, strong Mom here to save you?" she murmured huskily.

"She'll... she'll save me," Cindy whispered. "She'll come through for me."

"Do you want her to keep fighting me, then?" Vixen purred. "Keep fighting... and losing... and suffering? If you think I've just put her through pain... you can't conceive of what I have in store for her."

As if on cue, Battler Babe gave a small groan. She trembled as she tried to rise, but Cindy saw that she could not even push herself up off the floor yet. Her mother had a very strong constitution, and healed fast, but she knew that Battler Babe could not recover faster than Vixen could punish her.

"If you submit to us now... I won't inflict so much suffering on your mother. She'll just have to watch, of course, as we take you as our prize... but you'll have to decide, Battlerette, if that's better than the alternatives," Vixen's eyes glinted, leaving no doubt as to what she had in mind.

Cindy's mind was in turmoil. Did she have a right to put her Mom through this? Wasn't she being selfish, if she kept asking Mom to fight? What if... what if all that was at stake was only herself?

Her body... her freedom... could she give that up, for Mom? Would Mom do any less for her?

Perhaps she could strike a bargain with these villainesses. She shivered just to think of what the bargain would entail. More than that – she was cringing with horror. But... to save Mom any more of this beating...

"No... get away from... her... Vixen..."

Battler Babe was struggling to her feet. She was on all fours, and heaving for breath in a way that suggested respiratory difficulties, but she was breathing. A few drops of blood dripping from her face. As all three onlookers watched, one in wild hope, two in angry disbelief, Battler Babe raised her body upright, swaying with the effort, then got up on one knee, then another. She still clutched her abdomen, where there was now a red patch to mark where Vixen had punched her so powerfully, but she was standing. Battler Babe was on her feet again!

"Mom! Battler Babe!" Cindy shouted, her heart thudding with hope.

"Glutton for punishment?" Vixen snapped, as she moved to face off against her nemesis again. Vixenette, scowling, moved to Cindy's side once more.

Vixen stood strong and firm, with her fists on her hips, looking every inch the powerful villainess. Her erect nipples jutted out proudly, dark knobs on brown patches. Her ponytail hairdo still appeared neat, despite her exertions. The lean cords of muscle on her body gave her a feral mien.

Battler Babe stood, battered but, as yet, unbowed. She still slumped slightly. The bruises on her beautiful face were fading, but still marred her appearance. Her matronly physique still looked strong and solid.