Mom, This is So Wrong

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'Mom, it is more like I show women a good time that they pay for. Whatever they desire, I satisfy them.'

'What's the difference William? Huh? What's the difference?'

He had no answer. He stood up. the short robe barely covering his firm butt cheeks, He turned towards me. The robe split open above the belt, his heavily muscled chest visible.

I quickly looked below the belt. His penis flashing in and about as he walked. The robe not concealing the whole thing.

Oh my gosh. So big. I felt a tingle in my private area. Stop it! He is your son, not a date, not a whatever.

I swiveled around to sit up in the couch. He noticed and sat next to me, the bottom of his robe wide open. Not only was it long, but his limp penis was thick. I could see why he does what he does. The women would really appreciate the girth of his shaft pressuring, filling the inside of their pussies. I know I would.

Pulling the bottom of the robe over his penis, it wasn't working completely. The head still poked out, the large head. I caught myself staring at it. My mind wandered into fantasy land imagining something that big inside me. I shook myself back to reality.

'Mom, are you OK? You're shaking.'

'Yes, I am still in shock.'

I snuck another look at his cock head. I can't control my excitement. How naughty would it be to take hold his penis and stroke it to a full erection?

Too naughty! I have to get off this train that is carrying me into incest land.

'Mom, is there something I can do for you?'

He shifted closer to me, the robe wide open again, I stared at his amazing cock.

I shouldn't say this, but I must.

'Could you please cover up?'

He looked down at his penis. He pushed his cock between his legs and pulled the robe together.

'Sorry, this robe is intentionally short to... you know... get things going.'

'Ok. So now what William? Can I get a refund?'

'I doubt it, I don't have a lot of influence on the business side.'

'Mom, may I suggest we at least eat the dinner? I am starved and would hate to waste it. Plus look at all the great wines and after dinner drinks you paid for.'

'Well, I guess that makes sense.'

The table was set, the food in a warmer tray. William served me. I took care of opening the wine.

Maybe I should have served him. As he moved around the table serving the dishes his robe kept popping open. I kept my eyes peeled to steal another look at my son's big cock.

After emptying the second bottle of wine, William stood up to serve the final course. The dish was across the table from him, he had to reach across the table to retrieve it.

His penis dropped down out of the robe, stopping inches from the top of my hand. I accidentally on purpose raised up my hand, bumping into the head of his cock.

Touch it! Touch it! My inner voice pleaded. I was about to touch it with my palm when he stepped back and pulled the robe together.

Saved! What am I thinking?

I opened another bottle.

'How long have you been doing this?' I asked.

'Since senior year.'

'What? Oh wait a minute. I get it. You worked for your Dad in his escort service?'

'Yep. We were pretty crude back then, none of these elegant suites, great food and

fine wine. Sometimes I met the clients at their home, sometimes a cheap hotel and onetime in the high school parking lot. Talk about a horny mom, she couldn't wait.'

'Just older women?'

'No, I had girls my age, they had to be 18 to sign up. Lots of virgins. None from my high school though, too risky. Not saying I didn't have a cheerleader or two, but they didn't pay for it.'

Suddenly, he looked somber right after the mention of the virgins. Must be something there.

'How much money do you make?'

'A lot more than working under you.'

Working under me? I can see myself on top of him, fucking his cock, making him cum in his mother.

Stop it! my good voice said. Stop it! He is your son, that would be incest. Things would never be the same if I had sex with him.

My bad voice said, Fuck you, good voice! You want him, you want to suck and fuck him. You can do it. No time like the present. You will love it. He is experienced, his has a huge cock, an awesome body and you paid for him.

I started formulating a plan. It will wait till we are done with dinner.

Dessert served, after dinner drinks consumed. Those drinks had a wallop. The thought of being in bed with my son now seemed appropriate now.

I love him, he loves me, we should prove it to each other by making love. Yes! Not sex but love. Yeah, that would be OK.

I spotted another silk robe in my first bath room visit. Time to use it.

I excused myself and ran to the bathroom.

I stripped off my clothes in record time. Standing naked in front of the mirror I gave myself a pep talk. I paid so he should do everything I request. I will take care of him too. This needs to be good for him too. This will not be last time we do this. Yes! Not the last time.

I loosely tied the robe. i spread the top to show off a lot cleavage. I parted the bottom enough to give a hint of my pussy.

I am ready.

He was on the couch looking at his phone. I sat next to him. I let the robe open up even more.

'William, you stated that you do whatever is requested of you. Correct?'

He looked at me in shock, he dropped his phone.

'Mom.... Mom what are you doing?'

'Just thought I would get comfortable before I made all my requests.'

'Uh... uh... what are your.... requests?'

He was staring at my breasts. I put my hand on his thigh.

'First request is take me to the bedroom.'

I stood up and held out my hand.

'Mom, we can't do this, I can't do this.'

'Yes we can William. yes you can. You are going to fuck your mother.'

I let my robe drop to the floor. I moved right in front of him. My pussy inches from his face.

'Kiss me William, kiss my pussy.'

He hesitated.

'Come on, kiss me.'

The touch of his lips on my labia, oh what a good feeling.

'Now come on, take your Mother to bed and bring your phone.'

I stood back and offered my hand again. This time he took it and led me to the bedroom. I am so fucking excited, the wetness building in my pussy.

I sat on the edge of the bed motioning him to stand in front of me.

I touched his chest with both hands then moved outward forcing the robe wide open. There it was. Inches from my lips. I moved in closer to grasp the edges of the silk pushing it back off his shoulders. Standing in front of him. I finished the job, pulling the robe off and down to the floor.

I placed my hand right on his cock, the palm pressuring the underside of his penis, pushing it against his stomach.

The kissing commenced, at first sweet and soft then escalating to passion. He returned it.

I moved back spreading my legs apart. The palming changing to holding his erection. With space between us, it was easy to direct his cock into my pussy. I did it. I couldn't wait any longer.

'Mom, Mom I am inside you. I shouldn't, I shouldn't be there.'

'You're fine William, push it all the way in.'

He wasn't cooperating so I grabbed his butt cheeks and pulled him into me.

The big cock head pierced my labia apart.

'Do it William, fuck your mother.'

No movement, need to change my tactics.

Wrapping my arms around his neck, I kissed him again and then whispered in his ear,

'Please William, help me out. I am so starved, so desperate for sex. Push it all the way in, I need to feel you deep in my pussy. I love you William. Make love to your mother.'

That worked. Shoving his entire cock inside me I wasn't ready for the length and thickness of it.

'Oh god William, You are so big, no wonder why everyone woman wants you.'

Finally he got serious. Moving in and out of me, sometimes all the way out.

'No, don't do that William, stay inside me. I can't get enough of you.'

Pounding my pussy, it was hard to stand up to the continuous jolting so I inched us back with each thrust. I felt the edge of the bed.

'Pick me up and put me on the bed. But don't pull out! You can do it.'

I helped by holding unto this neck and wrapping my legs around his waist.

He raised me up as he put one knee on the edge of the bed, then the other.

Slowly he eased me down. I released his waist and neck. Rasing my legs up I grapsed my ankles. I was ready for a pounding.

'Fuck me.'

My pussy was so wet, so happy to have the largess of a large, hard cock filling up all the space. He pulled all the way out and tapped my clit with his erection. I flinched, I love it.

'Back in, back, put it back in!' I pleaded.

'Mom this so is wrong. We shouldn't be doing this.'

'You're doing it. Stop teasing me!'

I let go of my ankles, grabbed his cock and pulled him back in me.

'Do it, fuck me, fuck your sex starved mother.'

He took hold of my ankles. He fucked me with a vengeance. In and out so fast, so hard, pelvis slapping pelvis. I let one leg free, I used that hand to massage my clit.

'Fuck, fuck, fuck. This feels so fucking good.'

Harder and harder he pounded me, my pussy on fire, I pulled on my nipples, the fire spreading throughout by body. My dopamine soaked brain in control, my pussy and clit controlling me.

'Feel good Mom? Do you love fucking your son?'

That was it, it sent me over edge, I only could feel his manhood and nothing else.

'I am cumming, I am cumming, your mother is cumming!'

The last few words barely audible as I shrunk into my world of extreme pleasure.

He pulled out and shot streams of cum all over my stomach and breasts.

Glad he did that, I am not protected. Forgot to tell him.

'When you're done, back in, back, I want to feel the warmth.'

William complied. More spurts of cum landing on my stomach. I could feel the warmth of his cum - so hot!

'Let me clean you up. Wait, just get back inside me.'

No hesitation, he moved back inside me. What a feeling. Even though I just had him, the length and girth was slightly shocking.

Beckoning him closer, I needed to kiss him and thank him for that amazing sex.

We kissed while continuing to be connected. His sweat dripping on my cum painted breasts and stomach.

'Mom, this is so wrong. I feel so dirty right now.'

'Stop it! Stop saying that! It is OK. Just one question for you.'

'What is it?'

'Did you enjoy having sex with your mother?'

He gave it some thought then grinned.

'Yes, I loved it Mom. So naughty, so dirty, so exciting. I have never felt that way before.'

'OK, follow up question. Would you like to do it again?'

'Absolutely!'

'Well, let's go again, cowgirl style. Work for you?'

He didn't answer verbally. Holding me tight, staying deep inside me, we rolled over too close to the edge of the bed. I lost my balance and fell off the bed. I landed, on my back, my head hitting the floor. I was stunned.

'Mom, are you OK?'

He was lying on top of me, still inside.

'Yes, I am so embarrassed.'

'As we rolled off the bed I took a tight hold of you. I don't think you hit your head.'

'Maybe a little,' I said.

'I should get off of you Mom.'

'Do you really have too?'

I had a better idea.

I took hold of him and rolled him onto his back. I reached for his phone on the edge of the bed.

He asked, 'What are you doing?'

I handed him the phone.

'Take a video William.'

'This is a company phone, I shouldn't break the personal use policy.'

'Whose company is it?' I asked.

He started up the capture.

He was getting limp. Dismounting and spreading his legs gave me room to fix that problem.

'Do you want your Mommy to suck your cock?'

No response.

'Mommy likes to suck cock. Mommy is very good at sucking cock. So do you want Mommy to suck your cock?'

Finally he grinned.

'Yes, I want Mommy to suck my cock.'

'That's Mommy's boy!'

He was getting excited again. I dripped saliva onto his growing erection. A lot more, I needed it really wet for my next move. It's been a while, but I will do it. I moved into position.

I took the head in my mouth, I rolled my tongue around it. Looking directly into the camera I plunged all the way down. His cock head busting out the walls of my throat, my lips landing solidly on his pelvis. I looked directly into the camera.

'Mom, oh my gosh, I wasn't expecting that.'

I slowly pulled up to the head and plunged down again, then again, then again for several minutes, training my throat to accept the large head. Gosh I love this too much. Why haven't I done this before?

After a few more minutes of deep throating he had to be ready. I was absolutely right!

'Mom, I am sorry. I need to cum already! I... I... I can't stop it.'

I eased up, I squeezed hard just under the head to hold him back from cumming a little while longer. He started humping my hand trying to take control, he wanted to release his load.

Back on the cock, this time only going halfway up and down but in extremely rapid motion.

'Oh my god, oh my god you are driving me crazy Mom. Jeez, fuck!'

With that, I took his huge erection and forced the cock head as deep as it would go into my throat.

I felt the first spurt. I didn't move from my deepthroat position, the cum streaming into my throat. I pulled up a little to let William fill my mouth with his semen. Semen stamped with my DNA.

The spurts and streams slowly stopped. His eyes closed, head rolling back and forth, fists pounding the floor. He opened his eyes.

'Where did you learn to do that? That was outrageous.'

I let all the cum drain down onto his still throbbing erection. I smeared it up and down the shaft. I will see if I can do it again, a rapid fire orgasm. I needed him empty for my time. He can't cum inside me, too risky.

Back down on his shiny tool. Down halfway then up to the top, down halfway up to the top stroking the bottom of the slick erection. I didn't relent. I picked up the pace. I caressed his balls. Up, down, up, down in rapid motion for several minutes. Stopping, I held the head in my mouth while I stroked the shaft.

He screamed out, 'Oh Mom, Oh Mom, I... I... stop it, I think I need to cum again.'

I retreated all the way off. I kissed the head, swirling my tongue around it. I licked the side of head and the thick shaft. I edged the side of the head slowly.

'Oh, oh, oh, oh Mom. Don't do it, stop! I can't stand it. Arrr... fuck it, make me cum, let me cum.'

I kissed the head and gave it a little suck. I was done. I held the base of the shaft, I just touched his balls and licked the head just once. He came again, one stream barely escaping. That was it. Good! He is empty. I waited till the end and licked up the tiny bit of cum. I swallowed.

'Mom, I don't have words to explain how I feel. Thank you. I love you.'

'Did you video all of it?'

'Yes, I did except on the last one, I dropped my phone.'

'That's fine. It is not the last time we will do that.'

'Yes! I love it Mom.'

'Are you good to go?'

'Mom, sure... but what about you? I should do something for you.'

'Well yeah. That is why I asked if you were good to go.'

'Yes, let's do it.'

'Keep videoing.'

I positioned myself on top of him. I lowered down to contact the big head. I inched down, the large head pushing apart my labia. Hmmm... I like this start.

Lower, the head inside the lips. I hovered there enjoying the feeling of a cock inside of me totally in control of my son's prize possession.

Half the shaft inside, oh that feels good. All the way down, pelvis against pelvis. I closed my eyes thoroughly enjoying my son's manhood deep inside as far as it can go. I slanted forward to place my hands on his chest to give me support for the upcoming motions.

Slowly up and down to feel the shaft ballooning out the walls of my vagina. Down in the pelvis resting position to grind back and forth, applying pressure to my clit. So, fucking good. Enough of this. I want him to fuck me again, fuck me hard like he did minutes ago.

'William, back on top of me. Even though I don't think you will.... do not cum inside me. Pull out, shoot your load on my stomach again. Do you understand?'

I stopped birth control after the divorce. I ran the risk last month with the gigolo, nothing came of that, period right on schedule thank god.

'Yes, I do.'

'Mom, can we move back to bed?'

'Sure.'

Back on the bed, I splayed my legs wide open.

'Let me guide you in.' I told William.

Gently gripping his erection, I pulled it into contact with my pussy lips. I rubbed the head back and forth on the lips, then my clit. This was working. I felt my arousal kickstarting.

I pulled him deep inside.

I started up the video, I like this view.

'Fuck me William. Your Mother needs another good fucking. Fuck your Mother again.'

'Yes Mom.'

He was a madman. Plowing his cock in and out. I rubbed and massaged my clit while he poured his huge erection deep in and out. The waves of arousal, the start of an orgasm starting to control my senses again. Love it.

He kept pounding me hard. I squeezed my nipples. I pinched my clit. With both hands, I pushed the labia even closer to the shaft not that I needed it. But it worked, waves of fire traveled from my pussy radiating across my body.

I closed my eyes and let the rush of this orgasm control me, blinding me to the world. His cock and my pussy creating that level of ecstasy I sorely need. Now twice in one night!

I came, I came hard.

'William, I am cumming again. Keep fucking me... keep.... fucking me.'

I lost it. I closed my eyes soaking in the enjoyment of fucking my son, feeling the waves of excitement rolling through me.

At first, I didn't notice the streams of cum.

'William, get off of me! Oh my god you are cumming inside me!'

He didn't comply, he kept pumping his cum into me. I pushed him off of me.

'What part of don't cum inside your Mother do you not understand?'

'I am sorry Mom. You feel so good. I love having sex with you. So dirty, so taboo, it is just too damn exciting for me. I don't know what came over me.'

I didn't want him to do that, but now I just soaked it in. The feeling of his cum lining my pussy was exciting to me. Fuck it, what are the chances of getting pregnant? Probably not much in that load. Better odds for me, for us.

But, I don't know, he stayed in me a while and kept pumping.

His phone rang, a FaceTime call, it surprised me while I continued to video.

Caller ID - Margaret.

Must be some important business to call this late. Associates are on call 24/7 sad to say.

'It's Margaret.' I said,

He said, 'Shit!' and asked for the phone.

'Well, given your naked chest you must still be with your client.'

Silence from William, then...

'Well, I have news. Meghan miscarried. You're off the hook. It's too bad, I was looking forward to having a son-in-law like you and all your talents. I guess I will just have to pay for it. But you are worth it.'

William said, 'OK.'

'William, what's with you? What going on? Were you in the middle of fucking your client? Is it someone I know?'

'I am fine. Yes, I was right in the middle of something.'

'I am jealous. How about when you are done you come see me for a freebie. I will give you a good review next month and recommend you for partner.'

I don't believe what I am hearing. suddenly I was disgusted with the situation, disgusted with William, disgusted with Margaret. I started pushing him off and out of me.

It surprised him, he dropped the phone on my stomach. I picked it up, there was Margaret. Before I could hand it back to William she said,

'Diana! Holy shit! You are having sex with your son and paying for it! Wow!'

I tossed the phone into the corner of the room. Exasperated, I plopped down on the bed. Ecstasy to angst in minutes. She will use this against me and maybe even William. It is no secret that Managing Partner is in her plan.