Mom with a Pierced Nose Ch. 01

Story Info
Son's love for her long hair Mom changes everything.
1.7k words
3.5
45k
32
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
cumzor
cumzor
20 Followers

[This story has flavors of both fetish and Mom-Son relationship]

This is set in late 70's when I was 18 and had travelled back home to pay surprise visit to my parents during my summer break. I had been living hundreds of miles away since past 4 years and I was excited to meet them. The day I reached home, I was greeted by a lock on the closed doors of our house. I learnt from our neighbors that my parents got divorced few years ago and my Dad had already moved on with another woman. Maybe that was the reason he never contacted me while I was away. It was only my Mom (nickname 'Dimple') who used to call me and write me letters on my birthday.

I got Dimple's new address from another neighbor (who used to hit on her every single day). She seemed to have moved to an apartment in the neighboring town. There was no phone number to reach her out and inform her that I was in the city. So I got on to the next bus towards her. While on my 2hrs bus journey, I was coping with all that I have learnt that day. On one had I was angry on my Dad while on the other, I was happy for Dimple to be free. Her apartment was close to the bus stop and I walked up to the building. I rang the door bell and she opened the door. There she was looking cuter than before in her baby face.

Dimple, in her late 30s then (yes, she had been a teen Mom) had not changed a bit since I last saw her. In fact, she looked much younger to me. I thought I would see her sad with dark circles around her eyes but that was not the case. Her eyes looked bright and glittery. She was wearing a nose ring. Her lips were naturally pink and shiny. Her hair, for which she was known as a Rapunzel in our neighborhood, was even longer and shinier. She was wearing a knee-length, full sleeve, long white shirt while holding her coffee mug. I was shy to notice her bottom. Her shy smile and lovely body would make anyone go crazy. She hugged me tight and kissed me on my chin. I was like WOW what is going on here.

We conversed, we laughed, we discussed things for next few hours, ordered some pizza, later went for a walk and watched some tv before going to the bed. She didn't feel sorry for anything that had happened to her marriage. She was like born again and I guess she was ready to get out there in the dating world. Her's was a one bed apartment so I had to sleep on the sofa bed in the living room. I slept like a baby that night. It was Wednesday.

Thursday morning: She had prepared breakfast for both of us. I woke up and followed the smell of coffee to the kitchen. Her appearance gave me a tickle as she was wearing a semi transparent long gown over her body with just dark colored bra and panty underneath. Her gown couldn't hide her glowing skin. Her waist length dark shiny hair would bounce back on her bum every time moved. I remember her hair was thick and silky. Her attire convinced me that she has changed a lot since her divorce. We sat on the dinning table by the kitchen window. There were not many tall building around and hence fresh air and light lit her apartment. She sat across from my chair. While sipping my coffee I couldn't resist noticing her body through her semi transparent gown... every time she lifted her arm or stood in front of me while blocking the sunlight. I was slowly getting attracted towards her but I controlled my emotions. During breakfast, she shared that she had to visit a remote town over the weekend to meet a friend who also happens to be piercing specialist/artist. She said she had to get her piercing removed/undone. Her nose ring was very prominent and I couldn't have guessed the pain and discomfort she was going through because of the ring. She offered me to join her and I said "yes".

Thursday evening we planned for dinner + movie night in the town. I spent my afternoon exploring places around her apartment but there was nothing much going on in that area. I reached back her apartment around 5pm and she was getting ready for the evening. I sat in the living room, playing some music on the radio and flipping through movie gossip magazines in her living room. The weather was hot and she had just stepped out of the shower. I didn't dare to enter her bedroom unless she was ready. The only bathroom in the apartment was in her bedroom and surprisingly there were no bedroom doors. It made sense for her as she was living alone and there was nobody to hide from. Later, I turned off the radio to check if she was ready as I had to use the bathroom. After few mins of silence, I could hear her combing her hair. The sound of her hair brush running through 90 cms of long wet hair was very inviting. I couldn't resist and slowly walked up to the bedroom. Without looking in her direction, I asked if it was ok to use the bathroom. She replied "go ahead" and I turned my face towards her. She was sitting in front of a large mirror and combing her hair. I had to walk past from behind her to reach the bathroom. I could smell the fragrance of her body and her shampoo. She was wearing a tight dark blouse with plunging cleavage paired with a dark long skirt. I was surprised and freezed for few seconds. She paused combing, looked into my eyes through the mirror and said "Don't worry, I will be wearing a long sleeve top over it." I had no words to express and so I just smiled and entered the bathroom.

I had already hit my puberty sometime back and I "knew" few things about love, relationship and sex. Though I didn't have a girl friend but I had been through various close encounters with pretty girls in my college. I too got ready in no time and we took a cab to the dinner place. Everybody in the restaurant was ogling at her. I was wondering what would people around us think about me? A young boyfriend or just a son? Dimple was a head turner for sure. The male waiters won't leave us alone. While the restaurant manager stopped-by twice while we were at the restaurant. He also gave her free dinner coupons for next 2 visits. Dimple knew how to turn one on. After dinner, we walked upto the movie theatre next door. It was a single screen movie experience and it was a last show of a horror movie. The next movie theatre was several miles away so we bought tickets for this. Being the last show, there were not many serious movie goers in the theatre. Most were couples making out in the dark. And some single elderly souls snoring in the back. Dimple was scared of horror movies and kept herself distracted by eavesdropping and giggling on the couples that were making out around us. We both laughed a lot after coming out of the movie theatre.

The weather was chilly in the night. There were no cabs available to drop us back home and hence we opted to walk back. It was a 15-20mins walk in the dark where we had to pass-by a school play ground and a grave yard before we reach her apartment. As we approached the grave yard, she started brisk walking while hugging my arm. Her right squishy breast was constantly pressed against my left arm and she kept pushing me to walk faster. I was getting hard and could no more feel the wind chill. I was warm inside. She was whispering words to convey. AND few steps from there, one of her heels broke. She lost her balance and hugged me to avoid falling on the ground. Though I was of average built, I followed my instincts and with quick reflex action... I wrapped my arms around her to avoid her hitting the floor. In the process, I kind of squeezed her breasts, unrolled her hair bun and rubbed my penis on her butt. Also her silky top got torn in to 3 pieces. She sat on the ground, upset and with her eyes wet. She was feeling helpless because of her broken heels by the grave yard. My shoes won't fit her Cinderella feet and so I quickly gave her my black socks. I told her it goes well with her black dress. She smiled and winked at me with her teary eyes. We both walked backed slowly to her apartment. She changed to her night gown and made warm coffee for both of us. We laughed at the whole experience and went to our respective beds.

Early in the a.m. I woke up hearing some thud / sound coming from her bedroom. I got up from my sofa bed and walked heel to toe without making any noise. I peeked into her bedroom while standing on the other side of the bedroom wall. I saw her standing naked in front of the mirror. She seemed to be just out of the shower and water was dripping from all over her body. Her wet hair were tied on top of her head in a white turban. This view stole my heart. She had the most perfect hair and body one could wish for. I felt like walking upto her and hugging her from back. But instead I opted to go back to my sofa-bed with a hardened penis. No, I didn't jerk off thinking of her nor I had any disappointment. Maybe I was saving that act for later.

[Let me know your feedback and based on that I would write more about what happened over the weekend]

cumzor
cumzor
20 Followers