Mom, You're a Hucow!

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes, I admit it."

"And I love it. I've been flirting with you. We've been flirting with each other. So, I've decided I want to make a change."

She clasped my body tighter and I felt my erection pressing hard against my pants.

"What is it, Mom?"

"I want to be your hucow, Tim," Mom said. "Starting right now."

Mom clasped a hand to the back of my head, and I felt fingers grip my short hairs, and suddenly my lips were on one of Mom's nipples.

I knew what Mom wanted, but I didn't think I could do it at first.

But I couldn't resist, either. Only minutes earlier, machines had been extracting her milk from her, like a cow, and even now they were sticky, and my lips tasted the milk on her. Her milk. Mom's milk.

I sucked.

I sucked my Mom's pink hard nipple.

I sucked until the milk began to flow, and it was unlike anything I'd experienced. Unlike the milk we drank from the refrigerator, it was warm, and the warmth enhanced its flavor, and the flavor of my Mom poured into my mouth.

I sucked Mom's tit and I drank from her, deeply and steadily.

As I sucked, Mom's hands went to the fly of my pants and unzipped it with expert skill, and she relieved my discomfort by spreading the fly open to release my cock from its confinement. It sprang forward, and it stuck straight up from my lap.

My mind spun around in confusion, but my arousal was off the charts, too, I had to admit.

Mom's hands began stroking my cock. If it had ever been harder in my life, I couldn't imagine when.

Mom pulled her tit away from my mouth and she kissed me then, her mouth hot and wet and open on mine. I kissed her back. It seemed my world had turned 180 degrees around, and I was having a difficult time adjusting, but I couldn't deny the onslaught of my Mom's ardor. My Mom -- my Mom! --wanted me.

She pulled her mouth back long enough to say, "Fuck me, Tim. Make me your hucow and your sex slave. Fuck me."

When she put it that way, it was hard to say 'no."

Finally, my hard shaft slipped into her at the same time her mouth descended on mine again and our tongues tussled. Her pussy was pleasantly tight but thoroughly drenched, so my cock pushed in with no problem. She began bouncing off my lap and it was hard to continue kissing because of the wild way our bodies slapped against each other.

For the first time, I caught Mom's scent -- one I had not noticed before. It was new, not like the way she smelled when I was younger. It was her hucow scent. It had the hint of fresh grass in a Kelly-green meadow, tinged with the aroma of a million blooming flowers. It was earthy. A little milky. It was the scent of life and of womanly essence.

Mom bounced up and down on my lap. Her wet pussy walls engulfed and slid along my cock shaft.

"I need this badly, Tim," she said. "You interrupted me in the barn, and I didn't come and he didn't come inside me."

"The barn?"

"That's what I call it. My . . . file room. That's where I do my milking and fucking. That's where you'll milk and fuck me, later."

"OK," I said.

"Make me come," she said.

"I will," I said, letting the sentence stretch out before finishing it. "My hucow."

"Oh, Tim," she said and she grabbed me harder than ever and rode me faster than before. Her body plunged itself onto my cock with worshipful abandon.

We both worked up a good film of sweat on our bodies as she rode me.

I looked down and savored the sight of her thick pink labia stretched over my cock. And that thick bush! I put a hand down and stroked it, and it was like the softest, plushest down. I could tell she'd trimmed it at the edges so it would stay, more or less, inside her tiny bikini bottoms, but within its boundaries the bush was dense and untamed, and I loved it.

Despite all the weirdness, it was impossible not to get caught up in the moment. I was fucking my Mom! My hot, slutty, sex-needy, hucow Mom. Just an hour earlier I could never have imagined a moment like this, and now fucking Mom was all I wanted.

"You want to be my hucow?" I half yelled at her.

"Oh yes!" she shouted back, even louder. I wondered if the neighbors might hear. Mom didn't seem to care.

God, she looked so wanton and lewd bouncing naked on my lap. Her breasts swung and flopped madly in every direction.

Mom's pale, delicious skin was a feast for my eyes, especially now that it was slicked by a thin film of her sweat.

She looked so good that it made it easier to adjust to my new role. I was no longer just her son, although I would continue to be that. Now I was her master and her -- what was the word? -- farmer.

"You're going to be my hucow from now on, Mom," I said, and I emphasized the last word like it was a slap in the face. "My hucow and sex slave. And you're going to want that, aren't you?"

"Yes!" she cried. "I want that. More than anything."

Just then her pussy clamped down on my cock. I didn't know if she'd meant to do it or if it was beyond her control, but I'd never felt a pussy squeeze me like that. I responded by quickening my pace into her.

I hadn't come down, completely, from the shock of knowing that the sweet woman that had birthed me now bounced naked on my lap, impaling herself on my cock. But I was getting used to it. It was impossible not to. Nothing had ever felt better. If ordinary sex was a flame, this was a white-hot bonfire. We rocked and we bounced and we grabbed each other in all kinds of ways and we made loud noises of every possible sort.

I hoped she had double-paned windows, or the neighbors might hear us and call the cops.

Mom was totally into it. She'd surrendered to me completely. I could tell she had no reservation at all about what she was doing. She was fucking her son and she was cool with it. Most of the time her eyes were closed or they glanced all over the room, but once in a while her gaze settled on mine and I saw a determined, wild animal look I'd never seen. She was all mine. I could do whatever I wanted with her.

So, I kept fucking her, on and on and on. Mom was my woman and my cow. At times I had to slow down or ease back, just a tiny bit, to keep myself from coming, and to prolong the bliss that we both felt. Never in my life had I felt my body move in greater harmony with a woman's body. Our bodies were a perfect fit.

Mom was right: she was meant to be my hucow.

I lifted Mom off my lap and spun her around until she was on all fours on the bed, and then I entered her from behind. If Mom was going to be an animal, then I needed to treat her like an animal and fuck her like one. So I did, as hard and fast as ever. There was a big mirror on the wall to the side of the bed and it let me see the delicious way her breasts, hanging down from her torso, rocked as I fucked her.

On and on and on the fucking went.

I wanted to come inside her, and the want grew until it became a need and I told her "Here comes, Mom," and I could tell she let herself go then because her whole body shuddered and her cow cunt clamped down on me again, and that set me off. I shot off waves of spunk into Mom's pussy. I couldn't see it, but I could feel it, and I could tell it was a plentiful come. I filled my hot hucow Mom very nicely.

When my cock began to shrink, I withdrew it. Mom rolled over and lay back on the bed with her legs open, enjoying her exposure to me. Neither one of us said anything for a long time. Mom broke the silence.

"I opened the blinds, Tim. I want you to know that. I wanted you to see me. I'm sorry it was a shock, but I couldn't think of a better way to make this happen."

I had nothing to say to that. Today, Mom was a source of constant surprises.

"You have to fuck me a lot, Tim, if I'm going to be your hucow," she said to me after a long silence. "I hope you understand that. Every day."

I nodded.

"I think I can manage that."

"Later, I'll take you to the barn," she said. "I have to show you how to use the equipment."

When she said that, it hit me at last that my life was going to be very, very different from anything I'd expected when I graduated from college a few weeks earlier and came back home to live with Mom.

As Mom lay back, spread open, I saw a few dribbles of my white cum spill out of her. Something occurred to me, for the first time.

"Mom, are you on the pill?"

"No, I'm not," she said, and she smiled at me with a look of infinite contentment.

* * * *

So, it's been a few months since Mom became my hucow, and I have to say we're both very happy about it. I fuck her at least once a day, and sometimes more than that when she's really needy. She's really needy a lot. They say women enter their sexual prime in their forties, and it must be true, because Mom wants to fuck all the time. She makes me happy, and I make her happy.

The other guys -- the "clients" --are gone. They're out of the picture. Only I fuck Mom now. She's mine. We both want It that way. But she still produces a ton of milk -- more than ever -- for the group and its customers.

I didn't move out of Mom's house. I stayed, and now we share the master bedroom. I tell Mom to stay naked most of the time, and she does what I tell her to do because she's a good hucow. She's docile and compliant and I fuck her anytime I want to, and she's good with that. I finally got a great job, and I'm making a nice income, and that's important, because the doctor told us last week that the baby is due in seven months, and I want to be a good provider, for my son and for my hucow mother and wife.

Mom says that baby is going to be the best-nursed baby in history, and I believe her. And I think that's great, just as long as there's plenty of milk left for me.

12