Moments of Comfort for Frances

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Nathan understood, he also wondered about her change of mind or reluctance. With great care there would be no way for David to discover what had passed between her and him. He pulled on her hands and drew Frances away from the hallway and deeper into the open plan kitchen, stopped by a long L-shaped banque. She wouldn't sit down or lie back on it but remained standing and lingered in his embrace upon her.

"I've thought of nothing else recently...than of how to help you, somehow and sometime."

"That's just crazy and immoral!" she retorted, dismayed at what she was now saying, and nervily brushing fingers through her hair. She had turned away, but he closed the gap between them and soon held her against him once more, nervy anticipation vying with restraint. She felt the strength in his arms; soon entwined her fingers with his caressing hands, the slow press to her mons through the fabric of her dress, the press of his fingers sure to seduce her. "Stop, Nathan...just stop touching me like that!"

He felt the heat in her breaths on his face as Frances turned in his questing embrace upon her.

"You are a woman...beautiful still...you're alone in these ways of it now and you hurt from what is happening to you. I see it in your eyes...understood the reason for you dressing up before I came here this afternoon. You did that as a way to remember how it once was.'

"To remember, yes...not to make you feel the way you do...or do what you've just done," she whispered, shivering as his hands touched her throat; lifted her face to make her look at him. He leant into her. "Don't darling...we can't do this, Nathan...any of it...no don't, darling!"

"We're together...I'm here for you," he murmured, his lips close to her mouth.

"Nathan....don't...don't darling. It...it won't solve anything...what you are doing to me."

She felt her dress fastening being loosened before the tugging away of the knot that fastened it at her waist. His questing hands were soon on the lazy tumble of her breasts, before Nathan...her son-in-law...held her to him. She groaned in dismay at what he sought to do, and that she did nothing to prevent. She trembled in fear and abject longing, squirmed under his caresses and shivered on feeling his breaths on her skin; swayed in unison with him as he worked to slowly break down her restraint. She did not ease out of his embrace, nor did she prevent his continuing caresses, his attention focussed on her.

"We can't...we...we can't do this," she groaned

"Do this with you...do this for you...for you to let go if only for a while and with me. I want that...want to share in everything with you."

"Never like this!" she gasped; squirming to break free of his hold upon her, the tumult of her emotions and longing, restraint and of lustful intent, raging inside her. "What madness...no, don't do that!"

His embrace tightened. She knew what he would bring to her, felt it against her back as he held her to him and an instinctive shudder, the wet heat of longing possessing her. What madness had brought him to this? Oh yes, she had asked that he stayed a while longer with her.

"I'm here for you...in every way if you need that...even from me. I'll be of comfort...offer that if it's what you need...even from me," he repeated as if the flow of words would slowly break down her resistance. "We are all but alone here...and it's for you and me to find a way through."

Frances hesitated. "I thought that I knew what I wanted from you...by asking you stay a while longer."

"It's comfort...it's a moment's comfort for you," he breathed on her parted lips, the stilled look of his eyes searching for a response or a concession. He felt her restraining hands to his hips and pushed forward so that she could feel his hard prick against her body. "Help me with the ache I now have...for you. I don't fool around...won't treat you in that way, but I've let you know what I feel for you now. I can't go back on that....and I don't think you can either."

She nodded, did that through his kisses as, hesitantly, she tugged on his shirt and put her hands to his skin, felt Nat's heat and vitality; responded to another's lustful claims upon her and the madness of longing that coursed through her belly, the aching gnaw of desire for a man acutely real.

She wanted a man's touch and to be recognised. Wrong as it all was, she realised that she needed to have him take her out of the cold and unresponsive reality that had become her life with David, out of the shattered ways that her life had become at home. She succumbed to the rush of longing that coursed through her body and aroused by his touches, would make real the recurring thoughts that she had of them behaving in these ways, the images that would flicker across her closed eyelids and that perverted all sense of order. But, she would find release of her frustration and have another take pleasure in her and her body.

When would the opportunity present itself again?

"I know it's wrong...crazy...all of that, but I'm with you and...and I can't say it in any other way. I've been closer to you over the time you've had to deal with...with David's situation. I think of it as your loss..."

'You crazy...crazy boy to want me to do this with you! It's crazy...so utterly crazy....but be with me!' she cried out and broke out of his embrace. 'Be with me tonight and then no more!'

"I am...in everything!"

She ran from him over the slabbed floor in her bare feet and into her bedroom, her ash-blonde hair flowing free. Soon, their fiery kisses silenced her words of dismay that he should want her and that she would concede. She clung to him as if to accept what was to happen, anything she sought to say in denial now rendered useless by what she did.

Through his kisses she felt his arms embrace her, under the dress she felt the slow sweep of his fingers to her skin.

"What madness, darling...what madness you have made me feel, in agreeing to this!"

She felt him tear away her dress, then feverishly unhooked her bra and heard his groan as Nathan pressed his lips to the tumble of her breasts, tugged on her hard nipples with his hungering mouth, kissed and licked their tips, squeezed on them, his touches sending shivers of longing coursing through her body. She held his head to them and gazed p at te ceiling in her longing. She sighed. It was happening for her, every wayward moment, at last. She could no longer deny it to herself.

"Let me see you...what you bring to me!" she gasped, feeling the hard press of his penis to his briefs, how it sprung free of them and into her questing, clamping and stroking hands as she pushed them down over his hips. "There's no time...there's risk in this...all of it!"

His hands, his lips, Nathan's kisses and breaths were on her breasts, her face and throat, the soft skin to the insides of her arms, her shoulders. He caressed her buttocks and she reached for him, leant away as his lips tugged on her nipples and she held his head to guide him in his claims. Her lover claimed them with a renewed and destructive hunger. Like a lover he lusted after them. His fingers claimed the haven where she had pushed Rebecca into a life with her and David. His penis was now long and swollen, thick and veined; his sac full. She shuddered at the thought of it inside her body, yet she touched him with trembling hands before she met his look.

He groaned and pulled out of her hold on him. "Sorry...it's so full...it aches."

"From wanting me....from wanting me so bad?"

"Yes! It's been like that ever since we helped David...shaving and getting him ready for bed and you sitting so close." He knelt before her and tugged down her stockings, kissed her thighs, pressed his lips to them and stroked behind her knees, up to her buttocks before he moved, flickered his tongue over her slit then into her, grazed on her mons and lapped kisses that made her gasp, to push her hips forward to meet his claims upon her.

"Nat...Nat...you make me feel so good...you darling!" she kissed, leaning forward to kiss his upturned face, to have him take her nipples in his mouth once more. "That you want to do that for me....."

"I...I want you...want all of you so bad, Frances!"

"Even though we both know it's so wrong and forbidden?"

"Yeah...yeah!" he gasped, standing up as she urged him to do before leading him to her bed, pushed him down on it, her hands sweeping over his body, then her moist lips. "We make time for this....go on!"

Frances licked her fingers and wrapped them around his straining prick. She bent over him and, with her hair sweeping over his skin, lowered her mouth onto him and sucked. She clamped and stroked and worked him; squeezed gently on his balls, ran her fingers over the ridged skin of his sac. She kneaded them and felt their weight in her hand.

"You wonder...you wonder!" she kissed. "You bring so much to me..."

Nathan scrambled away from her and up the bed, she pursuing him like a cat, her breasts swaying, until his hands stilled them. She resumed in her stroking of his prick, then his belly before she silenced his gasps at her wanton behaviour with kisses as she leant forward.

"Should we go on...you know what I need now?" she teased.

"Yes, there's no turning back!" he growled, as she sucked on him wantonly, his hands soon in her hair. The demure woman, her husband's carer, had become someone else.

"Yes, we can stop...we could stop," she answered in a doubting voice, "but we have shown another side to our natures now. We can be evil and show that we want forbidden love."

She looked up at the ceiling for an instant, dismayed at what she was doing and saying to excuse it all, but they had each gone too far. Frances saw his faraway look as she worked him.

"Oh, go on...go on, please?" he demanded having ceded all control to her, for now.

He pushed off the bed with one hand so that he could sit up, she soon resuming in her gobbling of him. With the other he stroked her back, reached behind her to scratch the base of her spine.

Nathan felt her shiver, the strong push of her hands to his chest to make him lie back.

'Do it for me!' she demanded hoarsely, soon straddling him and gripping his prick. Wantonly, she brushed it over her wet lips and used the bulbous tip to part them as she slowly rocked back and forth. Every line had been crossed. They had done that when she had allowed his hands to claim her body; when she had met and offered hungering kisses out in the kitchen. The alarm, to warn her of David's wakefulness stayed silent. She could take her son in law, be taken out of ordered ways, to...to have him screw her until she had nothing left to give or for him to take.

Nathan watched her rub his penis over her shaved crack and touched it with his fingers before she took him into her body, her wanton gasps at odds with the stare of her eyes upon him. She was oblivious to the caress and pinch of his hands to her breasts, and of the slow slide of his finger tips from her lips down to where she had taken him.

"This...you...it all feels so good...crazy but good!" he called out to her in dismay. They would fuck and nothing, it seemed, would stop them or break the spell that had fallen upon them.

"And it's so...so evil...evil!" she groaned in reply, bucking and twisting her hips as she jerked and settled on him.

She basked in the pleasure that her movements brought to her. She couldn't stop herself and knew, as she took Nathan's penis into her body, that she had broken every rule, but she wanted to forget...what she endured in a life without David in her bed...in her body as she was living it out now.

"I'm in you...so deep! So deep...Frances!"

She bent forward to press fingers to his lips and to silence him. "Don't say another word...don't darling...please? I know who I am...I don't recognise the woman I've become. Don't taunt me...or remind me...just don't."

They breathed heavily, in unison, as they loved; as she slammed down on him and felt Nathan push back up; as she ground her hips and knew that he had plumbed her and could go no further. She would slowly rise, make out that she would have him leave her, before she settled back down. She marvelled at his skill in setting a tempestuous rhythm.

"Oh...oh, Frances!"

She pinched his chest fiercely before her mouth covered his. She closed her eyes and stifled her cries of pleasure and despair; sought to pretend that she was not being fucked like a demon by her son-in-law, the young man with his lean face and deep blue eyes, slender nose and energetic ways. Was she revisiting all that she had lived through, so long ago, and with a vigorous and only to accomplished lover...her darling man, David?

"I'm close, my darling...so close!" she kissed quickly on feeling him hit the right spot and her orgasm was building. "Are...are you?"

"Yes...oh yes!"

Nathan pulled her down on him, their tamping rhythm unrelenting. He pushed his feet into the bed and thrust up as she leant over him, her halting breaths sharp and quick, the sweep of her breasts over his chest tantalising and inflaming his senses. He loved every soft crease and fold of her skin, the look of her eyes upon him, her kisses and sweep of those breasts. How he wanted to lose himself in this woman, taste the forbidden fruit that were her ways with him.

He couldn't let her have the final say in how it finished between them.

"Lie back!" he commanded and rolled them over, still keeping her to him. She wrapped her legs about his body, bucking her hips without restraint, shared in their quickening breaths of effort as they rutted and loved, offered each other no reprieve.

"Go on!" she yelled, tearing her mouth away from his questing lips...a lover's mouth, as she bucked her hips and clamped on him; jerked her body as if to tear his prick off him. "Go on...finish it for me!"

"Frances...woman! You wonder...wonder...wonder!" He felt lost in her slicked heat, urged on by the soft squelching sounds they made as he slipped into her only for Frances to grip his questing prick and tug on it, was dismayed by her shameless and unselfish claims upon him, in how she met his lustful ways.

"Go on...go on...don't stop, my darling! Forgive me...oh, forgive me...but...but I need this from you!" Nathan would soon be with her in the void of their shared orgasms, their shared need defying all reason.

Complicit, she felt that he had breached every defence. Her blood seemed to be humming in her veins and she felt her body overwhelmed by an unstoppable tide. In twisting jerking movements Nathan spasmed and she felt the bolts of his semen hit her spot. She was overwhelmed by the fury of his orgasm that met her own. The walls of her pussy tightened around his swollen penis as Nathan was kept deep inside her and she worked him.

"I can't stop them...I'm cumming...still cumming!" she called out on halting breaths, her body twisting and shuddering as she sought to continue in her claims on all that he brought to her. "Keep loving me...after this! You will...won't you?"

"I will...you know that I will!" he kissed, moving to lean over her as Frances lifted her legs and clamped them about his body, even as she fell in on herself and from all that they had shared. She wouldn't let him go, kept him in her body until they were sated, utterly spent, their skins clammy from their tempestuous rut. The charge of excitement would have to slowly ebb away before she would let him leave her. She would feel empty when he did so, his ways like an opiate she would find it difficult to refuse.

"I'm lost...so utterly lost now because of you...and by what we have done," she whispered. "I should have refused you...somehow. I don't know where to go with this..."

She had tasted forbidden fruit, yet she moulded her body to him as they lay against each other, their minds possessed by all that they had conceded to. Frances stilled the progress of his hands even as she sensed that Nathan sought to continue in offering solace in these aberrant and destructive ways. What had once passed for order in their lives had been smashed to pieces.

"Don't go...stay here like this, beside me...please darling?" The reality of what she had done, in allowing his pursuit of her, was sinking in, but she wanted a few moments more of him in her bed, his warm skin a comfort to her.

"I won't be long...but you know I have to get back...back to another life...one you're a part of."

"And to someone else who is in our lives...." She felt him shift away and sit on the edge of the bed, a hand sweeping lazily over his back. "Sorry...I shouldn't have said that."

"It's only the truth..." he replied, shifting to look down at her. Frances lay back, resting her head on her folded arms and saw how his eyes drifted over her naked body. "You made me want you so..."

"I know... and it was what I needed." Her life with David, his ways and the absence of a loving touch, would soon come full circle once more.

Nathan left her, soon to return with a towel and the moist warmth of a flannel. He eased away her hands as she sought to touch her mound and accept that he had been there, before he gently washed her thighs, the soft skin of them slicked with her juices and what he had expelled into her. She met his adoring look upon her naked body and did not keep him from offering slow kisses to her skin.

His washing of her most intimate places were like acts of homage, or an avowal of the pleasure that he had taken in her body and prolonging the after effects of her orgasms that had swept over her in drugging waves. How long had he lusted over her, or thought of these moments, as a way to offer succour? The man should have grown out of these aberrant longings for the woman that she was, so much older, if he ever truly had them.

She waited for him to return as she heard the power in his jetting stream as he pissed and flushed the toilet; she heard the running of the taps to the basin in her en-suite bathroom. How many times had she heard the same when she had loved with David? They were uncounted and irreplaceable times, moments of order so at odds with what she had known of with Nathan. She had strayed from that path with her daughter's husband...what madness.

3

She followed him silently to the front door, a dressing gown covering her, what she brought to his gaze just to be seen, her necklace still at her throat and nestling between her breasts. How they ached, how her thighs ached, how wonderful she felt, satisfied beyond imagining. Her thighs were again slicked with her wetness and his semen that still leaked out of her, the aroma of their loving on her skin once more. She had made him wash himself before getting dressed.

"One day I may get the chance to sleep beside you," he now kissed, "to feel your warmth and know of your passion all over again and for longer."

"Perhaps, my darling...perhaps." She could use that word of endearment as never before.

"We will....somehow we will," Nathan assured her.

She chose not to answer.

Instead, she turned in his embrace, longing to feel his hands on her body, once more, as the fastening of her dressing gown was tugged loose. She had been taken out of her bounded world as a carer and seduced; had moulded her body to his sinewy, slender strength, and become enslaved by the workings of his long thick penis inner body, how it arced out from a mat of hair at his belly. It had seemed out of proportion with the man she had seen, gloriously naked before he had claimed her.

She felt satisfied, pushed from her mind how that had been achieved.

"Go carefully...give nothing away, will you?"

"I could say the same to you," he answered considerately, moving again and cupping her face in his hands, his eyes darting down to take in for the last time the wonderful swell of her breasts, the dusting of freckles to her skin, the soft folds in her tummy and her slender thighs. She had wrecked him, wanted more, but he could not prolong moments with her as he had had to get home.