Moments of Uncommon Companionship

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Verhaalen
Verhaalen
219 Followers

The words came out in a rush of confession and he kept her in his embrace as he admitted to it all, the hold that she had on his imagination and that now would be made only too real. Despite the images of the woman that he now held, so clear and distinct, he had kept on wondering if his pursuit of her had been more out of hope than certainty. But now she was in his arms and he wanted to undress her and satisfy his raging lust for her and that she must be able to feel pressing against her.

'And we've got to help each other with them, these feelings, somehow. I can't believe what has become of us in these ways,' Connie replied.

She simply held him and rested her cheek against the warmth of his skin, for an instant, as she felt him tug away his shirt before he brazenly unbuckled his belt, wrenched loose the button fastening, and pushed his work jeans down to his ankles, Connie offering caresses to his back before he stood up. She shoved trembling hands under the waistband of his briefs, so misshapen by what he brought, by his state of arousal, and she gasped in dismay on seeing it spring free, to twitch in response to every caress that her fingers now offered to it.

She could not keep the dismay from her voice. "Tom...oh Tom, you wonder! That I should arouse this in you!"

"Believe it!" he chuckled softly, one hand gripping her arm as she kept on working him, her agile fingers achieving their magic upon him.

His penis arced out from a taut belly, and she groaned on seeing his state of arousal. It shouldn't happen between them, should it, yet she wanted to be claimed by the young man who, she knew, remained infatuated with her, who lusted after her, and for what she knew was still a tended and voluptuous body, the swell of her breasts unmistakable under the soft fabric of her dress and supported by a bandeau, the touch of the fabric like a caress when she moved. All of this he had seen and now lusted after. "You're so strong...so well made...you're so well made!'

He moved away from her, enough, for Connie to see his trembling length of flesh, how hard it was, and that it sprang from the spiral of hair at his belly. She reached out, tentatively, all sense of propriety forsaken, and stroked its length with trembling fingers, gently cupped his sac, and kneaded his balls slowly and intently.

"Let me see all of you! Go on, undress, and let me see you, Connie. I've waited long enough to be able to do that!"

His impatience got the better of him and Tom reached behind her back and tugged down the zip of her dress, Connie soon shivering in response to his touch, the brush of his fingers over her shoulders as the dress was eased off her body to reveal how the bandeau compressed and flattened her breasts, the nipples shaped perfectly and prompting him to brush his fingers over them.

"Soon, I will see all of you soon," he kissed slowly, his nimble fingers easing the bandeau up, the swell of her breasts restricting progress until they tumbled free. "You wonder, they are so heavy and still firm...your skin so smooth."

He pressed his lips to her skin and did so admiringly and she felt the warmth of his breaths, no more.

She could not keep from shivering out of longing for him, for the way that he spoke out his feelings for her and what he could now see and touch. Tom was not impetuous, or greedy, but kissed her skin and gently cupped one breast as he placed his mouth over it, slicking his tongue in expert swirls over and around the nipple. She shuddered and could only press the back of his head to keep him to her. She met his hooded stare and kissed him, squirmed as his hands now held her buttocks before one slid down the sensuous curve of her belly and under the rim of her high-waisted panties that flattered her figure and shaped her mound so invitingly. His free hand still cupped her breasts, gently massaging and jiggling her bared flesh, and felt their weight before his palm pressed and slid over her hardened nipples in rough, but inflammatory, caresses as he continued to claim her slicked heat.

"Go on, go on Tom!" she groaned and gripped his arm and provoked his movements over her clammy slit. She was engulfed by waves of erotic sensations aroused by his touches. He did this as Tom kissed his way over her face, her neck and shoulders, then finally on her breasts.

"So beautiful and real," he almost crooned in delight as his tongue again tantalized her nipples one at a time, circling them, flicking back and forth across them, and just plain licking them. He then started kissing them deeply, nipping claims to them with his lips, and then sucking on them, his tongue still highly active.

"Touch me again!" she demanded and coaxed his fingers to caress her pussy, three soon slipping between the moist lips and sliding to find and tease her clitoris, then gently pressing down upon it. She trembled, was kept standing as he held her and she moaned softly and felt helpless under this young man's claims upon her. It felt as if every kiss and caress was his way of paying homage to her body and who she was to him or had become. His imagination had been set free. "Do it for me this way!"

He heeded her demand of him as she used his hand to caress her womanhood in a wanton display of her need to know of him in every way that she could. Her body and mind were being tormented by him and she wanted it to be in that way.

"Darling, what is to become of us?" she felt compelled to ask as she turned, kissed his chest, and embraced him before her hands stroked his buttocks and drew him to her. She had spoken in a trembling voice as she felt herself fall into the maelstrom of desire for a young man. "I...I need help too with what is happening, Tom, darling. I know that too."

"Help me with it...help me with it all, Connie! Help me with what I feel for you and have felt for so long and...and I will help you!" he gasped as she slowly resumed her caresses to the swollen tip of his penis, their raging emotions expressed through their fiery snatched kisses. There was the promise of tasting the forbidden fruit that would become their tempestuous and illicit affair.

"It's a forbidden love I now feel for you, along with so much more," she assured him and rose once more to stand on tiptoes so that she could fully embrace and kiss him, and feel the brush of his penis against her belly. Tom's blessed with all that he has and will bring to her and she felt the flush of wetness between her legs as he pushed it between them before the slow, dipping, movements of his hips had it caress her pussy's moist lips with slow strokes, as if they were in a dance. She clung to him, dismayed at his state of arousal. "You feel it so strongly...and is it always for me?"

She clung to him and exulted in the rushes that his claims upon her aroused.

"Yes and I'll love you as only I can," Tom kissed as he crushed her to him and they fell back on the bed, her legs soon wrapped around his waist. She fumbled for it, and soon had his penis pressed against her wet slit, against her pussy's parted lips but going no further.

"Darling, go on!" she exhorted as he moved down between her legs and expertly placed slow kisses on her thighs as he reached for her slit and brushed his fingers over it. How was she to explain this? She was being made love to; she of all the people in his life.

He breathed in her musky scent and saw that the hair to each side of her pussy was neatly trimmed. It was bright pink inside, surrounded by darker labia and she was moist from his caresses and thoughts of them being joined.

"Let me tase you," he kissed, slicking his tongue over her parted lips and dragging it over the length of her wet slit, lapping on its juices as the scent of her sex filled his nostrils and the taste of her coated his flickering tongue. He caressed her thighs and looked up at her, saw the distant look in Connie's eyes as he performed an act that had her whisper and whimper his name. She rolled her head from side to side as if in denial of what was happening and she clasped him in her distraction, and dismay, that they would have intercourse and in her bed; that they would claim each other in what would be thought of as an unlikely union.

"Are you sure about this?" he kissed yet pressing his face to her mound once more and sliding his tongue over her moist lips, using his fingers to part them before his tongue dipped into her in probing flickers and licks. Connie lifted her hips to meet Tom's claims upon her trembling body, the grip of her hands guiding, and not restraining him.

"How can I be sure?" she cried out, "But yes, darling, I've become lost over you these last few weeks...and you being here to help me has only made that feeling so much harder to break free from!"

"And now we're together, like this."

Her eyes were wide open and she took in his admiring look upon her. She was overwhelmed by her feral longing and couldn't believe it was happening between them, the young man wanting to be with her in every way imaginable, all restraint forsaken. She failed to stifle moans and sharp intakes of breath that let him know the effect that he had upon her. They would pursue forbidden, raging, pleasure with each other; the horny and besotted young man pegging an older woman. Dreams were now being made flesh and she would be claimed in what could only be pleasurable but future-less ways. Somehow, they had to navigate through the storm of emotions that could so easily follow the consensual acts they had and would perform on each other, and share.

Tom trailed kisses down over her body before his mouth settled on her pussy's lips. He then moved to place his open mouth over her slit, darting his tongue into her and teasing her clit, moving back and forth in a steady, bewitching rhythm that provoked her to buck her hips and move from side to side.

She was taking him as her lover, and the contradictions of what she pursued with him were pushed to one side.

'Tom! Tom...darling!' she yelped as he moved his mouth up and down, over her mound and his tongue found her, offered soft and slow sucks that had her moaning and provoking her to gyrate her hips against his face.

'Share it with me!' he called out, overcome with the pleasure that the clamp and caress of her thighs on his face aroused in him. She was a woman, not Connie or his mother's friend, but a woman and lover whom he desired to love and take to a raging conclusion.

'I am sharing this with you!' she gasped, on faltering breaths, the strain of holding on to be heard in her voice. He would make her climax just with the use of his mouth and tongue. 'Tom! Tom! Where did you learn that?'

He did not answer, and she gasped in dismay and out of errant pleasure as he slowly entered her body and began to pursue ever deeper claims upon it, her breaths rising in tempo and the rhythmic slap of their skins a declaration of what they sought from each other. She dismissed all thoughts of who had fanned the embers, of what they now shared, as they pursued each other to a raging and wrecking climax; Tom expelling darts of cum deep into her body as they spasmed out of unrehearsed pleasure.

Tom pumped into her hard, over and over, and would not relent in taking this wonderful, fleshy, and passionate woman for as long as he could, moving his hips in unpredictable, but plunging ways that had her clawing his skin. She loved the feeling of union, of being penetrated, and Tom's ways were exquisite in their demand of her, urging a response. They were fucking, not making love, and they were discovering so much more about each other. They fucked as if there would be no tomorrow and, instead, they lived for the moment. They had cast all restraint aside and replaced it with a wild, animalistic, and unrestrained desire that had hit the mark.

"I hope no one interrupts us," he groaned as he recovered some of his senses. They shared in a hard, wet, sloppy kiss, that became deep and probing. It also held the promise of so much more, but all that had been seduced and then shared was over for the moment. She knew, from the kiss, that she was not just someone else that he had bedded but someone special. His loving tenderness had made her feel that it was so.

Connie kept him to her. "They won't interrupt us, no one will! I've made sure of that."

So, everything else might yet be pushed very far from their minds.

Tom's lust for her body seemed insatiable, his powers of recovery those of an only too virile young man. She ached and the musky aroma of sex could be breathed in whenever she moved in Tom's unrelenting embrace upon her. It drifted from under the thin duvet that covered them, their skins clammy from their exertions and her thighs sticky from all that Tom had so passionately and exhaustingly expelled into her receptive body and that she had exhorted him to do. She had taken a risk and had pursued their tryst without Tom slipping a condom over what had claimed her.

It would have made no difference.

His hungering claims left her weak, her nipples sore, and her breasts feeling that he had failed to wrench them away as she rode him in what felt had been the final act of claiming each other that day.

She had not been here before, with any man that had been in her life, and they had been few, and none so young as Tom. He must have led a promiscuous life, or had been taught well in the ways of it, for she had no complaints; none whatsoever. The sheets would have to be changed for it had been quite impossible to prevent the rushes of his semen leaking from her body before she could grab some tissues from the box set on the bedside table and clean her slicked thighs.

"You've taken all from me," he kissed.

"And I have to clean my skin, Tom darling."

Her thighs felt clammy from all that he had lost in her and that she now wanted to stem as Tom withdrew and lay down beside her, a languorous sweep of his admiring hands offered to her body in acknowledgment of the pleasures discovered with her.

His hand stroked her belly, brushed over her sex as they lay close, and gazed at each other across the space between them.

"You've brought me so much...taught me so much...shared in it all, Connie."

She shivered and struggled to slow him in his renewed caresses.

"Tom, no darling, no! You can't love me again...I ache where you've been!" Connie gasped and tried to push her lustful lover away, her thoughts in turmoil after what she had succumbed to and then shared with him. She breathed in the musky aroma of their sex, the pleasure discovered so riotously at odds with her guilty conscience that she had been seduced by her friend's son.

Tom moved to rest on his elbows, gazed down at her and he delighted in the glow on Connie's skin, her fulsome body such a delight as he basked in its clammy warmth. The knot of longing for her remained as taut as it had been at the start of their tempestuous afternoon of loving.

Despite her call to him to stop as he shifted and lay between her thighs, her knees raised and her feet pushed into the bed, she caressed his back in long slow strokes, squeezed the skin of his buttocks, and squirmed in her efforts to keep him from reclaiming her, his penis rubbing over her moist lips and prodding into her slicked heat. His continued state of arousal dismayed her, and she could not deny the effect that this had upon her.

"But you still asked me to be here like this, to have sex and take you out of yourself...to screw...for us to make love...call it what you want."

His blunt ways of speaking astonished her for the expression of a destructive truth. She tugged on his hair to make Tom look at her.

"I don't know what to do about any of this," she moaned in dismay as she met his renewed claims upon her, all of it so practiced and not the fumbling acts of a novice. She had been taken by an accomplished and ragingly energetic young lover. Could she prevent it from happening again? Did she even want that to be so?

"Yes, you do, and wonderfully so. You could have stopped me, right from the start."

"That's right, you're now going to blame me!"

She tugged on his hair to make Tom look at her again, the bed creaking softly underneath them. She had been taken out of herself, completely, and had heard the slap of their skins and ached from her efforts to keep up with him, the slip and squelch of probing and accepting flesh, their cries to each other filling the room.

"Blame cuts both ways, and responsibility too, but I can't deny it. I love every moment with you and what I can touch and kiss...to feel all of your body against me." She sought to push his questing hands away as Tom held her to him and sought her concession to his ways once more. "Connie, let's love again, please? Then I'll go, I promise."'

He beguiled her all over again with his soft words.

She reached between them and clamped a hand to his prick that stabbed into her belly, then slid between her thighs, to feel it arousing the gnaw of longing that, despite what was being said, coursed again through her body with every slicked caress that he offered.

"Stop Tom, you darling, just stop!" How she needed a rest from all of this.

'We've found how this can go between us again, haven't we?'

She heard his low, persuasive voice, and felt his breaths on her enervated skin as Tom sought her concession to his ways once more. He couldn't force himself on her, now that she had given voice to her conscience, but that ignored the effect upon him of being able to hold her, naked, in his arms and to have claimed her moist heat. They had shared in the tempestuous acts of loving and spending, and they had done that in each other's arms. He had offered solace but in a wayward and passionate kind. Now, he wanted more of her.

'Darling, you know I get lost in these ways with you, but that is no excuse for going on.' She met a slow kiss to her face, then on her lips as a questing hand simply cupped her mound and two fingers pressed slowly into her moist heat, grazed over her shaven skin in a slow and seducing rhythm.

"And I can't turn these feelings off, just like that," he said, somewhat petulantly.

"Neither can I!"

Connie succumbed to his slow kisses and she let him in.

Despite everything that she had said to suggest that an affair could not be pursued between them over the time that remained of his summer vacation, she asked him to keep in touch and they would arrange to meet. His parents, Sarah and Ted, were to be away for the weekend and that might give them an opportunity to spend time together and at less risk of discovery.

"There's an art fair down in The Cotswolds, Connie...we could go there this weekend if you'd like that. You could put on another one of those colourful dresses that look so good on you."

His flattery made her feel weak once more. She smiled and reached up to caress his cheek as she heard it asked of her. "It will be obvious to anyone who sees us what's been going on...going down more like...between us, Tom."

He now stood at her front door and offered a last admiring gaze upon her, the towelling dressing gown that was cinched tight around her waist shaping that voluptuous figure just as her dress had done.

"You're not into relationships, are you?" he now asked directly and just opened the door, but not fully so that any passers-by could see them. He carried a bag of his electric equipment and tools in his free hand.

"No, I'm not...sorry. But I am into what we did this afternoon and I hope that will be enough for you...for us. I got involved once before and I've gotten through to the other side. There's too much space between us, age and what you're setting out to do, to make us getting together anything more than the pursuit of fun...sex...and then more sex."

She had said it lightly and it made Tom smile.

"I'll go along with that but it will still have some meaning for me. I want to open up a space in my life and be there with you, Connie. It's begun to matter to me..."

Verhaalen
Verhaalen
219 Followers