Momma G.O.A.T.

Story Info
Tim learns how to milk his new Satyress.
9.7k words
4.71
32.8k
91

Part 1 of the 10 part series

Updated 09/20/2023
Created 03/08/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hello readers, this is my first story on this site. I am glad to finally be contributing to the great number of works here. I don't plan on this being a stand-alone. I could see these characters get another few chapters if you readers would like to see them, and if I am up to writing them. Sorry for any grammatical errors; I am the sole writer and editor so I miss some things.

As always, all characters in this story are over 18.

***************

Timothy walked into the supermarket, the automatic doors closing behind him. He reached to the side of the turnstile and picked up one of the baskets lying in a stack. He whistled quietly to himself as he walked to the produce section. He bought himself some apples, some broccoli, carrots and other vegetables and fruit.

He continued on to the deli. He got some meats for sandwiches, and a couple pork chops for the next few days dinner. Finally, Tim headed to the dairy section of the store. He walked down the aisle, past all the Hucow and Holstaur brands of milk and their dairy products, coming to the smaller, and a little more expensive, section of Nannie milk.

He looked at the shelf and quickly located his favourite, "Nannie: Momma G.O.A.T." Triple A grade milk from the healthiest of Satyrs. "This stuff really was the Greatest of All Time" Timothy thought to himself as he bought a gallon of the stuff. He put it in his basket, and started to leave the aisle, when he saw Nannie Momma G.O.A.T. ice cream on sale.


"Ah what the heck" he thought as he grabbed a container of the dessert and added it to his cart. "I just won't buy any other snacks" he said to himself, assuaging his guilt about the unhealthy treat.

He walked to the checkout and put his items on the conveyor belt. The cashier was a pleasant older woman. "How are you doing today Hun?" She asked as she started scanning and bagging items.

"I'm good, how about yourself?" Tim replied.

The lady, Sharon, smiled back. "Well I'm doing just fine, thank you for asking" she said. She continued bagging items.


When she scanned the Nannie milk and ice cream she spoke. "With these two purchases of Nannie premium products, you are eligible to enter a draw for a pretty big prize. Do you want to enter? It doesn't cost anything."

"Sure, why the hell not" Timothy said as he brought out his wallet. Sharon clicked away at the register and entered Timothy's name into the draw. She scanned his members card, and then he was on his way home with his groceries and the receipt in the bag.

Timothy drove back to his house on the outskirts of town and forgot all about the short interaction with the cashier and the contest he entered himself into. It wasn't until 3 weeks later that he was reminded of the it at all.

...

Tim was sitting on his back porch, sipping a beer after day of easy work from his home office, when his doorbell rang.

Sighing, he got himself out of his favourite chair and walked to the front door, beer in hand. He opened it to find a pretty, smiling brunette dressed in a set of work overalls looking at him.

"Hello" he said, "How can I help you?" he asked as he took a sip of his beer

"Hello Mr. Meadows" the lady started, holding out her hand which Tim shook.

"I'm Dorothy from Nannie Inc., and It's not so much how you can help me but how we are going to help you!" She finished with an ear-splitting smile and her index finger pointing at Tim's chest

"First I would just like to say congratulations on winning our contest!" She continued.

"There were a lot of people who put their names in, but you were one of the few who got successfully screened, and the lucky ONE who got their number drawn!" She held her hands up in a sign of celebration.

Tim scratched his head, slightly confused. "Ummmm, I'm sorry but what have I won?" he asked.

"Which contest was this for again?"

"Oh, my goodness did you not get our email saying we would be coming by today?" Dorothy asked.

Tim just looked back at her blankly and shook his head.

Dorothy sighed and rolled her eyes. "Goddam corporate" she muttered to herself, "Keep forgetting to notify winners"

She gathered herself back together, and confronted Tim with that beaming smile of hers again. "I'm sorry you never got notified, but I'll just tell it to you all right now" she said.

"you entered our Momma G.O.A.T. personal Nannie draw about 3 weeks ago. Obviously," she said rolling her eyes "you won! What you won, is your very own personal Nannie who meets all of our premium Momma G.O.A.T criteria for milk production." Dorothy spoke and moved her hands, explaining things as simply she could.

"She comes with a manual on how to properly milk, feed, and take care of her, but honestly Satyrs are just as intelligent as humans for the most part, so you can just ask her and she will let you know everything you want to" Dorothy finished with a smile and a few blinks of her eyes.

"Wait, wait, wait!" Tim said holding up his hands. "I won my own personal Satyr? Like the ones they keep on the farms that provide all the milk?"

Dorothy smiled and nodded, "Yes, exactly" she said.

Tim put his beer down.

"When we screened you, we saw that you drink a fairly consistent amount of our products, had a clean criminal record, had a house on a reasonable plot of land, and thought you would make a great candidate for a personal Nannie!" Dorothy explained.

"No more trips to the store for milk anymore" she continued, "With your own Nannie, all you need to do is milk her every day, and you should have more than enough milk for your needs"

"Wow" Tim said, unable to think of anything else. "I won't need to shop for milk anymore?"

Dorothy shook her head. "No most definitely not" she said. "we are providing you with one of our best-bred stock. She should produce around a litre of milk a day, which should be more than enough. If that isn't enough, your Satyr has not yet kidded, so if needed, she could be bred and her milk production would at least double."

Dorothy waved her hand dismissively. "That however is a future problem you don't need to think about right now. Her milk production should still be good enough for everyday needs, and if not, you can contact us here" she said as she handed over her card.

"Okay" Tim said, finally starting to come to grips with his new situation.

"So, umm, when do I get her delivered? Or do I have to pick her up?" he asked.

"Excellent!" Dorothy said clapping her hands "If you would just sign this"

She handed over a form on a clipboard, "Then I can take you to the truck and you can meet her and take over her care. She is just waiting in the passenger's seat"

A little more excited than he would like to admit, but also nervous, Tim quickly glanced over the forms. They looked simple enough: he was now the legal guardian and owner of this Satyr; should he need any help he is insured with the company for all of her healthcare, he would need to pay for her food and any other life comforts that he saw fit. It went on, but Tim just signed it and handed it back over.

Dorothy smiled, took the form, and turned around leading Tim "If you would just follow me" she said walking towards the truck. Normally, he would have had his eyes locked onto Dorothy's ample swaying backside, but he found his eyes drawn to the passengers' window of the truck.

Tim followed, trying to see in through the window, but it was heavily tinted. Dorothy got up to the door, grabbed the handle, and opened it. She spoke to the Satyr seated inside, and out she stepped.

Tim was amazed, he knew that Satyr's and Hucows were much more common than they used to be since they had to replace all the world's milk production when humans stopped being able to digest animal dairy, but he had never seen one before!

He saw her hooves first as she stepped down from the truck. At first, he was surprised by how small they were. He had seen horses' hooves, and they were quite large. He had been expecting something of a similar size, but he supposed it made sense that her hooves would be smaller considering she was much smaller than a horse.

The very bottoms of her hooves were white like the end of a human's fingernails. The white ring wrapped around the whole hoof about a half inch up, before, much like nails again, the rest of the hoof turned a shade of pink that gradually got darker, then light again, the further up you looked.

From above the hoof, what would be on a human their ankles and calves, there were goats' legs covered in blonde curly fur. The goat leg turned back into a human leg above the knees, but the curly blonde fur continued up to about mid-thigh, looking almost like thick woolen stockings.

Above her thighs, her nether regions were covered by the short summery dress she was wearing.

Tim's eyes continued up her body, to her ample chest. Her dress did little to hide the shape and size of her breasts. She must have had double or triple Es, and her nipples were poking out of the thin material.

Tim felt his mouth go dry a little. Quickly, he looked up, and made eye contact with his new Satyr. She had beautiful, big green eyes, framed by long dark lashes. Her hair was blonde and straight in a pixie cut. Her features were soft and smooth; she had a cute button nose, and full pouting lips. Her ears looked more like an elf's ears than a human's, being slightly pointed and upturned.

Poking out above her forehead, through her hair, stuck two little white horns that came to little rounded points. Swishing behind her, Tim noticed her long tail moving back and forth. It looked to be hairless about a quarter of the way down from her back, but the last 3 quarters were covered in a fine blonde fur, with the end being very furry and fluffy. He noticed that she had it braided nicely to keep it from getting tangled.

Tim looked back to his Satyr's face and saw her blushing, noticing his long body sweeping gaze. He felt his face flush as he realized his poor manners.

"I'm sorry" he said "My name is Timothy. What is yours?" he asked, sticking out his hand.

The Satyr hesitantly stuck out her hand, and with a nervous smile replied "I'm Pamela, but most people call me Pam"

Tim felt her soft warm hands in his own, and hearing her sweet singsong voice, he felt a lurch in his pants as he couldn't deny his attraction to her.

"Well, Pamela" he started, "It is very nice to meet you, and I look forward to getting to know each other"

Pam smiled back blushing, "Me too" she said as she fidgeted with her hands and her tail swished nervously behind her. She thought Tim was rather handsome. His clear blue eyes looked so happy. And his curly mop of brown hair looked perfectly messy.

"Awwww" Dorothy cooed as she watched the two of them. "Well it looks to me like everything is in order" she said as she clapped her hands, rubbing them together.

"I'll be on my way, if there is anything you need, please don't hesitate to call" she said as she walked to the driver's door and opened it, getting in.

She started the engine and backed out of the drive way, waving to Tim and Pam as she drove off honking the horn.

Tim turned to look at Pam and then pointed to the house, "Should we head inside?" He asked her.

Pam only smiled and nodded, following Tim as he led the way.

Tim opened the door for her and led her inside. She didn't have any shoes to take off he realized, but she didn't seem to track much dirt in with her either.

"Well" he said, as he looked around his front hall. "I wasn't expecting anyone to be staying with me so soon, but I can get the guest bedroom arranged for you in a couple of minutes and you can settle in there"

"Is that okay with you?" he asked, turning to see Pam's reaction.

"I get my own room?" she asked, her eyes wide.

"Ummm, yes" Tim answered. "Would you prefer something else?"

"Oh no, that is fine with me master. It's just... I've never had a room to myself before"

"Please, just call me Tim"

"Yes M... Yes, Tim" she corrected herself with a blush.

"Well I'll get that sorted, in the meantime you can relax on the couch. There is food and drink in the fridge if you want something" he said pointing to the kitchen.

Pam's eyes widened again, but she just nodded and kept looking around the room as Tim left.

He went to the linen closet, got a couple of extra blankets and sheets and set them up in the spare bedroom.

When he got back to the living room, he couldn't see Pam, but he heard her in the kitchen. He walked in to find her sitting at the counter, her tail swishing back and forth as she ate an apple. He noticed a banana peel and another apple core sitting on the counter.

"Hungry, were you?" he asked with a smile.

Pam turned to look at him, a little startled. She blushed, "Yes, it was a long drive" she said.

"No worries, I would be hungry too"

"What kind of food do you normally eat by the way?" he continued.

Pam finished chewing. "Normally, on the farm we were given lots of fruits and vegetables, with nuts, roots, mushrooms, and others things being more of a treat to balance out our diet."

"So, no meat then?" Tim asked.

Pam made a face, and shook her head. "No, no meat at all" she replied.

"All Satyr's are vegetarians, were not really meant to eat meat. Some do on rare occasions, but it makes our milk taste bad and gives us Tummy aches"

"Oh really?" Tim asked, a little surprised. Then, a little sheepishly, he asked,

"Wha- uh, what makes it taste good?"

Pam looked over and smiled.

"Welllll" she began twirling finger through a loose lock of hair.

"The more fruits a Nannie eats, the sweeter her milk will be. The more vegetables she eats the fresher, or lighter her milk will taste, and the more nuts, other legumes and even mushrooms a Nannie eats the creamier and richer her milk will taste"

She finished and sat there smiling at Tim, her hands folded in her lap.

"Ah, I see" said Tim.

Unsure of what to do next, Tim opened his fridge and looked into it. He saw a pretty sparse collection of vegetables and fruits, a few eggs, some Pan milk, a bunch of condiments and little else.

"Hmmmm" he said rubbing his chin. "Looks like I'll have to go and get some more groceries"

"Oh, I'm sorry." Pam started. "I don't mean that what you have here isn't okay"

"No, no, no, don't worry" Tim comforted her. "I need to get more groceries anyways. And besides" he added. "If I'm getting all my milk from you from now on, then I am willing to invest in the proper kind of food to make sure it tastes great"

As he closed the fridge and looked back to Pam, he was surprised to see her face totally flushed. She was blushing furiously, and looked away, her tail swishing back and forth quickly.

"W-well" She said, "I hope I don't disappoint you"

Tim felt a little awkward, but he didn't want Pam to feel any pressure.

"Don't be worried, I know you won't" he said as he walked to the front hall.

"Are you okay staying here while I get some things, or did you want to come with me?" he asked, turning around to look at her.

"Oh, I'd like to stay and explore the house if that's okay" she replied.

"Okay, no problem. I don't think any doors are locked, so have at her!"

"And oh" Tim added. "Is there anything specific you want? Or are you good with most fruits and veggies?"

"I'm not too picky" Pam said, "But I do Looove Bananas" she added with a smirk. "My friends back on the farm always used to call me Monkey"

Tim smiled at the thought. "Bananas it is then" he said.

"I'll be back in about an hour" and with that he was out the door.

At the grocery store, Tim bought a bunch of produce. He tried to get small amounts of many different things, to see what Pam liked most, without getting so much it would spoil. He ended up buying a lot of Organic stuff, and was blown away at the prices. "I should just grow this myself" he thought.

He grumbled about it a little, but honestly, he had the money, and he thought why not buy the best if he now had his own Satyr to care for.

Even thinking about that, the mere fact that he now had his own personal Nannie Satyr kind of blew him away.

He knew that super fancy high class restaurants, hotels, cruise ships, and other places had personal Satyrs, but there were few establishments that did. Most everyone just bought their milk straight from the farm.

Thinking about his luck, and his new responsibility, Tim decided he wanted to have the best raised and reared Satyr possible, with the best tasting milk.

With that in mind, he didn't mind so much the price tag at the end of everything.

While he was shopping, Pam was exploring Tim's house.

Shortly after Tim had left, Pam had taken off her dress and thrown it on the couch. She had hated the thing ever since Dorothy had made her put it on.

Normally, Pam and all her sisters had just walked around naked like nature intended. But Dorothy had explained that humans did not, and were not so comfortable with Satyr nudity either.

Dorothy had told pam that she would have to discuss with Tim what he wanted her to wear. Pam knew she would need to talk about it eventually, "but for now", she thought to herself, she would enjoy being naked while Tim was away.

She walked through the whole house, going from basement to the attic. The basement was spacious, but Pam didn't like the few windows. She preferred being able to see as much natural light as possible.

She went into Tim's room, but didn't go through his things, just looked around at what he had on the walls and on dressers.

He had a couple paintings as decorative art, some books on his book shelf, and a few nick knacks as well. Pam went to the books and looked at them all. She flipped through a couple, looking for the pictures but not finding any. She had never learned to read, but she knew that humans did it regularly. It was something that fascinated her.

Pam left his bedroom, and went to the room next door. She gasped as she entered it. It was a reading room! There were books all over the walls on shelves and cases. She turned around in the room, giggling as she took it all in. She sat down in the big leather chair, turned on the lamp on the table beside it, and gently rested her hooves up on the leather ottoman in front of her.

She smiled one of her biggest smiles as she took in the room, its scents, the luxurious feel of the chair, and thought that she was a really lucky Nannie, getting to stay in this place.

The other rooms were fairly boring, with the office, the guest, and the storage room making up the rest.

The attic was neat, but it was a little dusty and had some cobwebs, and Pam was very frightened of spiders so she did not stay in there long.

Tim was just finishing up his shopping. He had a lot more in his cart than he usually did, but that made sense. He walked down the dairy isle, out of habit. But as he passed the Nannie milk section, he just kept on walking, smiling to himself, knowing that he would never need to stop there again.

Quickly, he walked to the checkout, paid, and left. He got in his truck, and turned the key, excited to get back home.

Pam, once she was done exploring, sat on the couch and tried to entertain herself. Normally, on the farm she always had at least one of her sisters to talk and play with. Here, she realized with a little bit of dread, she didn't have anyone besides her new master Tim.

She didn't like that thought, but she pushed it away. "Tim seems like a great master so far", she thought.

As she lay on the couch thinking, she started to massage her breasts a little. She moaned as she did. They felt really full! She hadn't been milked since yesterday morning. She had all of yesterdays and todays milk saved up!

She pinched her nipple slightly, and immediately a spurt of warm milk shot out. Quickly, she let go. She didn't want to waste any, she thought to herself. She didn't know what Tim would think if she squirted all her milk on his couch.