Momma G.O.A.T. Ch. 03

Story Info
Love blossoms between Pam and Tim.
14.4k words
4.85
10.2k
26

Part 3 of the 10 part series

Updated 09/20/2023
Created 03/08/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hello reader. Here is chapter 3. I hope you enjoy it. Once again, all characters are 18 and please forgive any grammatical errors.

* * * * *

After Tim had finally finished snacking on Pam, which took another couple of minutes to be sure, he sent the weak-kneed nannie to the shower while he made them some real lunch. He gave his face a quick wash to get rid of Pam's sticky girl cum. But, after toweling his face off, there was still the lingering smell of Pam's pussy on his lips. He smiled and decided not to wash his face again. He didn't mind at all.

Pam leaned against the wall in the shower. The hot water hit her skin and she closed her eyes as she grinned. The afterglow of her orgasms still made her feel weak, but oh so good. Slowly, she washed herself.

Her hands roamed up and down her body. She gently rubbed soap over herself, taking her time and enjoying the feeling of her hands caressing and squeezing her skin. She loved watching the soap lather up and conceal her body beneath, only to be washed away, revealing her smooth pale skin with patches of red. She was flushed from her previous orgasms and the hot water.

She lathered up her legs, and her fur got all white and bubbly. She giggled as she flicked her tail back and forth playfully.

While Pam was having one of the most relaxing showers of her life, Tim was in the kitchen, whistling a tune as he made himself and Pam a small lunch. He had already made a salad, and he was in the process of making a nice vegetable soup.

While the soup was stewing, Tim brought out his phone and checked his emails. While he read, he stirred the soup. He had heard back from one of the goldsmiths! And Victoria's Secret as well he saw.

Deciding he wanted some good news first, he opened the Goldsmith's email. The man on the other side, Ezekiel, was polite and professional. He said that he had never received a request for jewellery or metalwork of that kind before, but that he was more than willing to give it a try. He would simply need some measurements.

Tim grinned as he read the email. He was really excited to see what the finished products would look like. He hoped Pam would like them. He mentally took down notes of what measurements he would have to get from her. He would ask her after lunch.

Next, Tim opened up the email from Victoria's Secret. He had not been expecting much, but what he read surprised him. Apparently, corporate had contacted their branch at the mall in town. The manager had talked with Gretchen, asking her about the situation. Gretchen hadn't tried to lie. She had owned her actions, saying that they didn't need non-humans as customers.

Corporate had disagreed.

They had fired Gretchen flat out. They said that by her own admission she had been racist towards customers, and Victoria's Secret did not want those people representing them.

Tim felt, for a fleeting moment, a twinge of sympathy for Gretchen. However, he remembered the look on Pam's face after hearing that woman's words. That moment was gone; she deserved what she got.

However, what really surprised Tim was that corporate was also asking if Pam would be interested in modeling for them. They said that they were sorely lacking for non-human models, and that they would love to interview Pam to see if she might help them break into that market more.

Tim thought of what Pam would look like up on a Victoria's secret billboard. Her ample cleavage spilling out of the lingerie. A sultry look to her gaze. Her little horns hinting at the vixen she was. The cocking of her hips and her golden fleeced legs, her tail poised behind her. He clenched his jaw as he sighed, feeling an erection coming on.

He would need to talk to Pam about it. He wasn't sure that she would go for it at all, but he was happy at least that they were doing something to make amends. It was more than he had been hoping to receive.

Checking on the soup, and seeing that it was almost done, Tim called out to Pam.

"Lunch is almost ready!" he yelled down the hall.

Pam jumped in the shower. She smiled sheepishly to herself as she let go of her nipple, extracted two fingers from her dripping pussy, and gently washed the excess soap off her body.

She stepped out of the shower. Her hooves made no sound on the soft bathmat. She grabbed a towel and began drying herself. She tussled her hair dry with a small towel, and wrapped it around her head. She got a larger one, and after drying off her dripping legs, wrapped it around her midsection. Her ample cleavage made it easy so that the towel wouldn't slide down her chest. With nothing else on, she walked out to the kitchen.

Tim heard her hooves clacking on the wood quietly. He just finished stirring the soup, and took it off the burner. As soon as he placed it on the counter, he turned around, and saw pam as she entered the kitchen.

Her pale skin seemed to glow. She had such a clean unblemished look. Her cheeks and chest were still a little rosy from the hot water, and there were a few drops that still beaded her skin. Tim's eyes were drawn down to the line of her cleavage. He saw some droplets there reflect the light as her chest gently rose and fell with her breathing.

Pam bit her lip, suspecting what Tim was thinking. She did a small twirl, and flicked her tail playfully.

"My gods Pam" Tim said swallowing the lump in his throat. "You know you don't make this easy on me" he grinned up at her as he said it.

Pam grinned back. "I know" she said simply as she sat down at the counter.

Tim shook his head and brought over their food. He sat down opposite Pam, and pushed her bowls over to her.

"Thank you, Tim," Pam said, smiling up at him, as she took them.

"Of course, Pam" Tim said before they both dug in.

After a few minutes, when they both had eaten a few mouthfuls, Tim spoke up.

"So, I have some good news" he started hesitantly. He figured he would talk about the goldsmiths first, and the measurements he would need to take, as he imagined starting off with Victoria's Secret may be a bit of a sore point still for Pam.

"I have been in contact with a Goldsmith who thinks he can help us out with getting you some shoes"

Tim looked at Pam, trying to judge her reaction.

She looked a bit confused at first. She opened her mouth to ask why she would need shoes. Pam had never worn shoes in her life. They were things for soft footed humans. She had never had any problems with her hooves. She quite liked them. She had thought Tim did too.

She realized, thinking back to mall-that mean woman Gretchen's comments-that was why Tim was talking about getting her shoes.

Pam's face fell and she looked down at her food. "Oh... I need shoes, do I?" she mumbled.

Tim felt his heart drop. He felt like such a fool. "Of course, she doesn't want shoes you Idiot!" he thought to himself. "She has never worn shoes in her life!" He mentally berated himself, but he spoke quickly.

"No no no no no!" he began, desperate to make Pam see he didn't think she NEEDED shoes. He just wanted her to be able to go anywhere without people judging her. He also had thought that she might have liked what he had in mind.

"You will never need shoes Pam" he said as he reached out and gently took hold of her hand. He rubbed his other hand over it gently, and looked at her. She reluctantly looked up at him. His face looked so earnest, and full of love, Pam couldn't believe that he was ashamed of her hooves.

"I am not trying to hide you in any way" he said with a genuine smile. "I just don't ever want an incident like that to happen again. Annnd" he drawled on, "I think that if we make you your own special kind of shoes, it won't ever have to"

Pam was curious, and Tim seemed excited. His energy was contagious. She gave him a hesitant smile "What kind of special shoes?" she asked. She gently squeezed his hand back.

Tim looked down at their hands and smiled, feeling her touch.

"Well" Tim said, as he slowly took his hands away. "You know what horse shoes are right?"

"Mhm" Pam said as she nodded her head, cluing in to where Tim was taking this.

She had seen horses on the farm many a time. She had even seen a couple of centaurs. However, centaurs and Satyrs did not wear horse shoes. They knew that humans put them on horses to keep their hooves healthy over pavement, but Satyrs and Centaurs weren't supposed to walk over pavement. Well horses weren't supposed to either she thought with a shrug.

She thought of those brutal nails that have to been pounded into the horse's hooves. Pam shuddered at the thought of her dainty little hooves being marred by horrible looking nails sticking out, their heads flattened.

However, she realized with a bit of dread, she lived in the human's world now. She wasn't on the farm anymore, and she had been walking on a lot of pavement. It had not been nice to her hooves.

"I was thinking" Pam realized Tim was carrying on "That we could make you your own couple sets of shoes like that. Much smaller of course" he added with a grin.

Pam was about to voice her concerns about the nails that would ruin her hooves. She didn't think it would be worth it at all just to be able to go into a few stores.

"Oh!" Tim said as he raised a finger in the air, seeming to remember something he had left out. "I also thought that you might not want normal horse shoes, as they nail them onto their hooves, and they don't come off until they get their next set. Obviously, we don't want you stuck with a pair of shoes on all the time if you don't want to be." He said, explaining.

Pam was taken aback that he had thought of the same problem that she saw with the idea. She felt a swell of adoration rise in her chest for this man who spent so much of his time thinking about her and her problems. She bit the inside of her lip, and listened.

"So, what I emailed the goldsmith about was getting a set of shoes that had a clasp at the back. This way, you can put the shoe on the bottom of your hoof, and the top of the shoe will have higher sides that will have grips on the inside, and when you clasp it at the back, the sides tighten, and clamp onto the outsides of your hoof."

He sat back, beaming, waiting for Pam's reaction. He had clearly put a lot of thought into this, and seemed truly excited. Butterflies did flips in Pam's stomach as she looked at Tim. She couldn't help the smile that came to her face.

"That..." she began slowly, trying to hide her smile, "Sounds like a pretty excellent idea to me Tim" She would definitely try on shoes if they weren't going to ruin her hooves. She wouldn't promise that she would wear them, but she would at least try them on for Tim.

"Sweet!" Tim exclaimed as he rubbed his hands together excitedly. Pam giggled to herself at his animated face.

"All we need to do is get some measurements!" Tim said as he stood up, clearly too excited to stay seated. He had finished his meal though, so Pam guessed he didn't want to sit and wait while there was work was to be done. She took another bite of her meal, chewed and swallowed, listening to Tim.

"I was thinking of just making an outline of your hooves, but Ezekiel... the Goldsmith" he explained so Pam wouldn't be confused, "Said that the best bet would be to probably just have you step into a few moulds and send those to him. This way he has the whole shape of your hoof to work with."

Pam was not too excited about stepping into moulds, but as she scarfed down the last of her meal, she pushed her chair out from the counter and stood up, following Tim down the hall. She realized she was just happy to go along. She didn't want to interrupt him when he seemed to be having so much fun.

Tim opened up the garage door, and stepped inside, flicking on the light. Pam stepped in too. The cold of the room chilled her due to her lack of clothing. The towels were still a little damp, but the rest of her body had dried off, so she was fine.

Tim rummaged around for a bit while Pam slowly walked around the garage, looking at items on the walls and shelves. Her hooves clopped more loudly on the concrete floor, sounding like heels.

"Aha!" Tim said triumphantly, as he held up the last of the items he needed. Quickly, he mixed together the materials, making the silicon paste for the mould.

"Ugh!" Pam cringed as the smell assaulted her nostrils. She took a step back, covering her nose.

Tim looked back apologetically.

"Yea, I'm sorry. It doesn't smell too great now does it? But don't worry, it won't take too long, and we will clean you off right away"

Pam stepped back hesitantly, and looked over Tim's shoulder. Cautious not to get directly over it. She did not want another whiff of that.

Finally, Tim was done. He poured the paste into the two little containers he had for the molds. Once it settled, and all the bubbles were gone, he had Pam step into it.

Pam had thought she would hate the experience, but it wasn't too bad. It was kind of like stepping in really thick mud. Not ideal, but not the end of the world. Gently, Tim helped her step out.

She rested her hand on his shoulder to keep her balance. Tim placed his hands on her legs, steadying her. He helped her gently lift each hoof out of the goop. They didn't want to ruin the moulds by just ripping her hooves out quickly.

Tim had a mat for Pam to stand on after she got out. He quickly ran and put the moulds somewhere safe to dry. He came back to Pam, and looked at her dirty little hooves. He smiled as Pam looked down at her hooves too. She looked back up at him and shrugged nonchalantly.

"We're gonna have to get you cleaned up missy" he said playfully as he approached her.

Pam grinned back mischievously. "You're the one who got me all dirty" she pouted back at him.

Tim chuckled. "Guilty as charged" he said holding up his hands.

He looked down at her, and looked back to the door leading to the hall. He didn't want her tracking the plaster all the way down the hall.

Without warning her, Tim approached Pam. She stood still, looking at Tim inquisitively as she was stuck on her mat.

With a quick bend, Tim wrapped his arms underneath her legs and behind her back, scooping her up into his arms.

Pam gave a frightened squeak, then a delighted giggle as she was lifted into the air. The giggle turned into a full laugh as she realized that the mat that she had been standing on was stuck to her hooves. She kicked her hooves, wiggling her legs around, until she eventually dislodged the mat.

Tim stood still, keeping his balance, as she squirmed in his grip. The feeling of her soft body pressed against his, but her lively movements, brought life to his arousal. He flushed as Pam laughed until she got the mat off her hooves.

Once she had, she turned to look at Tim, her one arm wrapped around his neck. "Clean me?" she asked in an innocent voice.

"Right this way Milady" Tim joked as he brought her back into the house. She felt quite light in his arms.

Pam kept looking at Tim as he carried her through the house. She loved the way his strong arms held her so securely. It seemed effortless for him to walk around with her. She kept her arms looped around his neck. She could smell him so strongly from up this close. She fidgeted slightly as she felt heat itch her nether regions.

She wanted to lean in and kiss him so badly, but she didn't want to distract him, and she didn't want to scare him away if he didn't want to kiss her back.

She felt foolish for thinking that. She knew that she and Tim had already done more than kiss. She had sucked him off even and he had had absolutely devoured her sweet quim. "But kissing is different!" she thought to herself.

Sex came so naturally to Satyrs. They were magical creatures, and a large part of that magic had to do with their sexuality. That was why many female Satyrs, like Pam, could produce milk before ever having a baby. Not every nannie was born like that, but a lot of them were.

Back on the farm, Pam had done lots of sexual things with her sisters and friends. It was only natural. There is no shame in helping a friend or family member get their sexual release. It is unhealthy to leave all that bottled up. Everyone knew that. But Pam had never kissed anyone! You kissed someone you loved. Like LOVE loved. Yes, Pam loved her sisters, but not like that.

"But", she thought, as she looked up at Tim, "...maybe I do love him". She blushed and looked away as the thought entered her mind. She hid her face in Tim's shoulder, and snuggled into his warmth and his scent. How silly of her, to think that she was already in love after just a few days with this man.

Tim felt her little horns gently rubbing against his shoulder and neck. He smiled. He liked their smooth feel. He squeezed her gently, pushing her further against himself. She made a purring sound in her throat, she seemed to like it.

All too soon, Tim brought Pam into the bathroom and gently set her down in the tub. Pam stood still, her tail swishing back and forth, as Tim turned on the tap and got the water to a nice warm temperature.

Sheepishly, Pam reached forward, and turned the water hotter. Tim looked to her, raising an eyebrow.

Pam shrugged "I like it hot" she explained.

Tim just nodded, accepting her answer.

He and Pam added some soap to the water, and soon there was a mass of bubbles rising around Pam's Golden legs.

Pam giggled and swished her legs playfully through the bubbles, scattering some, but really just getting them stuck to her legs in great clumps.

Tim chuckled at her enjoyment. His eyes drawn to her flicking tail.

"Hey, let's not get too excited until we get your hooves all squeaky clean!" Tim said, trying to sound stern but failing.

Pam pretended to be chastised, "Yes Tim" she replied demurely.

"Good, now sit down in the water and give me one of your hooves" Tim said as he smiled at her.

Pam nodded. But, before she sunk down, she slowly removed the towel wrapped around her body.

Tim watched as, slowly, her supple figure was revealed to him once again. He drew in a breath as her soft yet firm curves came into view. Her breasts hung so perfectly dainty on her chest. The nipples pink and standing proud, begging to be sucked.

"You just sucked them not an hour ago. Control yourself" he said in his head.

Pam watched Tim struggle to control his desire as she threw the towel out of the bath and onto the floor. She loved what her body did to Tim. He looked so vulnerable and yet so dangerous at the same time. She shuddered slightly as she slowly sunk down into the water.

Once seated, she daintily raised one hoof out of the water and the bubbles, presenting it to Tim.

Reverently, Tim took her dirty little hoof in his hand, and sunk the other hand holding the sponge into the water. He brought it back up, squeezed out the excess water and began rubbing away and the leftover mould paste on her hoof.

The soap and the water did a surprisingly good job of getting off the grime. Before he knew it, Tim was looking at the shiny smooth surface of Pam's clean hoof. The white on the bottom of her hoof was gleaming, and the pink slowly got shinier the darker it got as it led up to her leg.

Tim made sure he also got all the gunk out of the bottom of her hoof before he gently placed her leg back in the water and held out his hand for the other one.

Biting her lip, Pam slowly offered Tim the other hoof. She loved how focused he was on pampering her. He didn't even really look up at her face he was so focused on cleaning her hooves till they shone.

She felt a warmth spread between her legs that was not because of the water. Eventually, Tim had the other hoof as sparkling as the first one. However, he seemed reluctant to let this one go. But with a sigh, he placed her hoof back in the tub, and dropped the sponge in with it as well.