Momma’s Babies

Story Info
Nadia feels betrayed by her BFF.
3.7k words
3.53
5.9k
4
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I turned the TV down and listened harder. Either my mind was playing tricks on me, or my ears were deceiving me... or... I tried not to turn it down too much to make it obvious, but I was still unsure.

I reached for my silk night dress, careful not to make any loud noises; specifically, to keep my flimsy bed frame from rocking. The dress fondled my nipples, already hardened by the night breeze whistling through my window. Softly with my glossed lips, I blew out the flickering candles, next to the half-eaten container of strawberries on my nightstand, before tiptoeing barefoot across my cool bedroom floor.

I knew it was time to take my ass to bed when I glanced at myself in the mirror-- ears open, my neck stretched out like an ostrich; a sexy ostrich, though. My skin was sparkling; I smelled like baby oil and cocoa butter; my white teeth complemented my deep dimples to a science; plus, my titties bounced, and my ass jiggled whenever I walked. God had worked hard on this masterpiece. The Glow Up was real. I had come a long way, from that flat-chested unattractive version of myself.

I started back towards my bed when I heard it again. I rested my ear against the wall to hear heavy breathing and faint knocking. I just know he ain't in there fuckin', I thought to myself. My heartbeat quickened at the thought alone, as I attempted to create a visual in my head. A small part of me wanted to bang on the wall; the larger, weird part of me, though, wanted to hear what would happen next. Of course, the weird part of me prevailed.

"Baby," she moaned, in a whisper; her soft, sweet voice penetrated the thin wall.

I could pinpoint that voice, even in a room full of chit-chat-- my ex-BFF, Key. We had a falling out when I found out she was hooking up with my twin brother, Nasir. Clearly, our friendship didn't mean much, 'cause here she was, with her li'l fast ass, at it again.

Key was my 'little me'. I practically raised that girl-- taught her women's hygiene; how to carry herself; I even gave her the confidence that she once lacked. Plus everything in between. I was mom.

I felt some type of way, she had hid it from me. Forget hiding it, she had never asked for my blessing to fuck my brother, to begin with. In my eyes, she had done the unforgivable. They had done the unforgivable. The bond between Nasir and me had been broken before he and Key hooked up; it was just extra icing on the cake. Even though I was only a few minutes older, I pretty much raised Nasir also.

How she sound? Fuck, she sound like calling him 'baby'. That is MY baby.

I'd be lying if I told you I didn't miss them. It was killing me inside, but I couldn't shake the disloyalty.

I re-lit the candles and sat comfortably on my plush ottoman, throwing back strawberries, listening to my twin and my ex-BFF getting it on. I tried, but I couldn't stop listening. I was being held against my will, by my own manipulative body.

The headboard greeted the wall with firm consistent knocks.

What if Vee hears them, I thought. Vee was our stepmother, and her room was directly beneath his.

"You like that baby?"

Key's angelic voice was attractive and addictive; my thighs grew warm and heavy.

Why she keep calling him baby? I was becoming irritated. Suddenly; everything grew more intense. The moaning was more frequent, and inviting. The knocks were louder, with a distinct rhythm. The pace had surely accelerated.

"I'm about to cum!" she blurted out loudly, her voice clear, and with urgency.

That's when I lost it.

I dropped my strawberries, and damn near choked on the one in my mouth; as my legs decided to part ways, with a mind of their own. My heart was attempting to kick a hole through my chest; my nipples were tingling; my pussy felt like a water slide. My li'l miss phat ma was throbbing, begging for some love, as I surfed my nails gently up and down my quaking thighs, with my head dropped back.

I blew myself a kiss in the mirror, and watched as my tongue swirled around the strawberry, kissing it wherever my plump, shiny lips would land.

Would you believe me if I told you the strawberry was kissing me back?

Tongue locked and all, I was deepthroating the fuck outta that strawberry, gagging every time it touched my tonsils. I loved the way it fucked my mouth; fruit juice and saliva dripping down my face and neck, into my hair.

"Fuuuuuck," I moaned, in sync with li'l Miss Disloyal, who was riding Nasir like a horse.

"Stop running from me!" she laughed, turning her trot into a gallop.

I couldn't help but try to imagine how their naked bodies intertwined looked; I wished I was a fly on the wall. I rolled my eyes and cleared the thought from my mind, knowing I would never see the real thing, and all I could do was imagine.

My lonely pussy blessed the ottoman with wetness that soaked through the fabric. I was proud of my little sticky icky water slide. I dropped the demolished strawberry, to show li'l miss phat ma the love she had waited patiently for; the attention she so desperately needed, and had been deprived of for some time.

The headboard repeatedly slammed into the wall. Fast, and hard. The moaning no longer came in the form of whispers.

Either Vee wasn't home, or drunk outta her mind, somewhere snoring, 'cause there was no way she didn't hear this shit. When she wasn't at work, she was always somewhere, crying, dealing with her tainted relationship. She had her issues, with no time, or care to rekindle Nasir, and myself.

They sure seemed to be enjoying each other's company. What if they fall in love? What if they are already in love? What if they run off together, and never love me again? That's MY LOVE! I thought to myself, growing angry, and horny at the same time. Is this the fucking thanks I get?

"I'm about to cum on that dick... MY dick," Key bragged.

I twitched my lip up and rolled my eyes at the wall. The more she spoke, the wetter and more pissed off I got. I wanted to violate myself to the sound of her voice and beat that ass at the same damn time. She gave me 'eargasms', with a side of 'fuck that hoe'.

"Mmm, yeah baby."

And now here he goes with that 'baby' mess. I slapped my thigh in frustration, scrunching up my face; how he even sounded, calling this bitch 'baby'.

"Cum for me," Nasir's heavy, hard voice spoke at a low volume.

That was the 'fuck it' for me. I held my hand over my mouth, as I inserted two fingers inside myself. "Hmmmm," I murmured, as I penetrated myself, trying to hold in the sound of my pleasure. My wetness had a voice of its own, though; it sounded like mac-and-cheese, and there was no holding that sound in.

Too little too late, though.

"Mmmmm, I'm cummin'."

"Me, too, Key," Nasir said in defeat, struggling to get his words out.

"No...no, no, no," I whined, practically in tears. Ain't no way, I thought, as I went limp on the ottoman, unable to finish the task at hand.

I was ashamed and disgusted with myself for last night's behavior. Hell, I was disappointed in myself for last night's performance. I did some ol' wild, weird, freaky shit... just to not have a happy ending. Feeling like a low-down, dirty pervert or something, was all I got outta it.

Obviously, I wasn't disgusted or ashamed enough, 'cause there I was-- topless, with legs spread as wide as my tight pajama pants around my thighs would allow-- my whole pussy out. I was running my fingers up and down my clit, while watching Key's Instagram reels. I was wetter than a swim team during practice.

I damn near jumped outta my skin, when my door burst open without warning. Key came staggering in, and stumbled over to my bed, like a zombie, collapsing onto my exposed body.

"I luuuuv you, bessst friend!" she slurred, face down on my chest. Her voice, and choice of words, touched my soul. Her breath heated my nipples, making me feel all fuzzy inside. It was like all of the anger I had for her, got up and walked out when she walked in. Well, if that's what you could call walking, on her behalf. I loved the way her little, warm, drunk body felt on top of mine. I was about two dry humps away from nuttin' on her jeans.

"Bestie, you breaking my heart!" she shouted, as she snapped back from zombie land. "I'll apologize if you want me to. I'll do whatever I gotta do, Momma. PLEASE," Key begged for my forgiveness.

I couldn't stand that little bitch, but loved her to death. But at the same time, I couldn't accept that type of disloyalty. But the way she called me 'Momma' was a little validation, in a sense, if I really thought about it. 'Cause I felt like I was both her and Nasir's underappreciated mom. Also, it was... sexy.

"Wait... why you?" Her eyes enlarged, as they traveled over my half-nude body-- my sticky fingers down to my bald, glistening, pussy. She gasped, with her hands over her mouth, as she looked over at my phone. It had fallen on my bed, face up, upon her reckless crash landing. The screen was showing a reel of her drunkenly twerking.

"You gaayyyy for me, Nadia?" she stammered, blushing uncontrollably, looking a bit confused.

My heart stopped. It was at that moment, I knew what it felt like to be dead, deceased as hell... un-alive. I ceased to exist.

"Your secret is safe with me," she assured me, nonchalantly. Her heavenly voice was consoling, and put me at ease. She had a tendency of doing that-- and she knew well of it. There was NEVER a problem of her telling my deepest, darkest secrets-- my most dominant insecurities.

Believe me when I say, she knew them all... every single one. Even the ones I didn't even know yet. And vice versa. Except for her having sex with my baby brother without my approval. But, it wasn't just her, it was the both of them.

"I got an idea, though." By the tone in her voice, and the look on her face, a lightbulb had just gone off in her head.

"What!?" I questioned, with an attitude. My voice was damn near extinct; I was agitated, stressed, and sexually frustrated.

To my surprise, she lay back on my chest, and took my hands into hers before locking eyes with me. Not only was she making me twice as horny, she was taking my emotions on a rollercoaster ride.

"All the things you did for me." She walked her fingertips up my thigh. "The way you treated me, when I had nobody else," she said emotionally, continuing up my rib cage. "Took care of me, when nobody else did." She pecked my chest.

I felt weak and vulnerable to her words; fragile to her touch; accepting to anything that came outta her mouth-- I was falling head first.

"I never really told you how much I appreciate you." She placed my hand on her face, and kissed my palm.

"Yup, keep going." I was feening for more. Breathing like I had just sprinted up a hill, my heart was playing double Dutch in my chest. I needed to hear this.

She laughed before continuing, "You should let me thank you. Let me earn that best-friend title back." Key took my fingers into her mouth, up to the knuckles. She swallowed slowly before releasing them, then covered in a thick stream of her saliva.

"I'm about to cum."

Fuck! I thought, only the little voice in my head was supposed to hear that.

I hugged her tightly, as she mounted me, my hands coasted her spine. From her neck, down her arched back, to her ass crack.

Passionately, she explored my tongue with hers; her thumb pressed against the center of my throat, using her fingertips for grip. She sucked on my slippery tongue relentlessly, while rubbing my pussy in a circular motion, stimulating my clit.

I tried pushing her off, as it was overwhelmingly sensitive, but she smacked my hands away, insisting she finish. There was no way this girl didn't play with herself every day, multiple times per day-- the way she had me trembling.

My neediness made her more open and passionate. She made me feel like her only goal in life-- was to make me feel good. She made me feel like there was love attached to every kiss, lick, and suck. Though I couldn't believe what was happening, it was well deserved; I'd earned this over the years; especially, due to the betrayal.

Nasir still owed; unfortunately, he was gonna have to find a different way to pay his dues.

Her tongue flicked, twirled, and glided every which way. Leaving her spit bubbles all over my neck. She played with my 'tig ol' bitties,' as she would call them. Key always had this thing about my breasts, even before they grew. She could hide and keep secret a million things, but that wasn't one of them.

Before the glow up, she used to always find a way or reason to pinch my mosquito bites, to stick her hands up my shirt, or even to just lay on my flat chest. She would have a mischievous smile every time.

She made love to my nipples with her warm mouth, sucking them like pacifiers, switching back and forth between the two, in a particular pattern. She was moaning every time they popped out of her mouth, and made that suction sound. Hell, she was enjoying making love to my titties more than I enjoyed getting love made to them-- and I enjoyed it.

She wore a look on her face that I'd never seen on her. The look of a devoted, mad woman-- obsessed and possessed, if you will. If there was ever a way to say 'thank you, and I'm sorry I fucked your brother. Please forgive me.' This was surely it.

I nervously positioned her leg in between mine, and waited to see if, and how she would react. She pressed her thigh against my coochie, as I hoped she would. Grinding on her thigh, I pulled her in by her belt loops, every time I thrusted up, causing as much friction as I possibly could. I was holding on for dear life. I could feel my bodily fluids escaping me, drip by drip. I was ready to let it all come pouring out.

"NOPE...not yet!" Key said, as she climbed off of me, as if she had heard my thoughts.

I held her hands, and played in her hair, as she devoured my pussy, eating me like she was at a buffet, and hadn't eaten all day.

Hell, I was partially the reason she had all that hair. I wished she would say something.

"You taste so good, momma." She swiped my juices from the corners of her mouth, as she came up for air, licking them off of her fingers.

Two things for certain-- she had done this before, and if she called me momma again, I was gonna nut on her pretty little face.

"You like how I taste?" I circled my fingers around her exhausted lips, gently smacking her chin repeatedly, for a little extra motivation.

"I do."

My natural reaction was to snatch her by her hair, and to slam her face back into my pussy.

"Ooop!" she squeaked, causing us both to laugh.

Not only was this the most enjoyable thing I'd ever experienced, it was even more enjoyable sharing the experience with Key. The gratification was unmatchable.

She got back to her full-course meal, sliding two fingers in and outta me, finding pleasure in pleasing me. From her fingers, she took a glob of my cream into her mouth; she leaned in for a kiss, but I jerked my head back. I wasn't with that. But she was persistent, and I was a little bit curious. She was absolutely, positively right-- I tasted damn good. Good enough that I wanted a second serving.

"Again, my baby."

"Bet," she chuckled, before repeating the process; this time with even more cream than the first. We dined together, slurping up every last drop. I was flavorful, and on the verge of developing a fetish-- eating my own cream.

"I'm your baby?" Key asked, with a smirk, her head rested on bent elbows. The same smirk she would have, when she would try to feel me up.

"Yup, so that means I'm your momma," I replied, hoping she would catch on. I played with myself. Watching her naked hips sway, and li'l booty cheeks jiggle, as she model walked to the other side of the room. My mind flooded with all the nasty things I would've, could've, should've done with, and to her.

"I think I should be punished before I'm forgiven, momma." Key explained, as she seductively crawled over to, and up the ottoman, staring into my eyes on her hands and knees.

She understood the assignment, and was shooting for honors. I love her so bad, I thought, wishing this moment could last forever.

"You want me to punish you?" I stood over her, staring at her sad, puppy-dog eyes.

"Yes, please."

"Get over here!" I grabbed a fistful of her hair. Dragging her off the ottoman, I sat down, laid her across my lap, and began spanking her; for acting like the disloyal little bitch she was.

"You sorry, baby?" I asked.

"Yesss," she replied, with a deep moan. "I'm so sorry," she whispered, her voice crackling.

I smacked her ass harder, and faster; watching in ecstasy, as her little booty jiggled, like jello. I opened up her cheeks that had turned red from the spanking, and repeatedly circled my index finger around her asshole, watching it twitch. It was so wet and warm; it felt so good that my own asshole started twitching. I almost licked it. I wanted to taste every inch of her, inside and out. This girl had me going off the deep end.

Key squirmed and squiggled, digging into my thighs.

I gave her a breather, kissing and caressing her jello, before continuing the punishment. I popped on her ass with conviction, while fingering her tight, juicy pussy, watching it leak. I was on a mission. She was gonna learn today.

"Mmmmm, I'm about to cum." She straddled me, with my fingers still inside of her. She wrapped her arms around my shoulders, and held on tightly. She rode my fingers so good-- all hips and lower back work. Nasty work. She made me think about Nasir. She had ridden him the same way, the night before. And while I couldn't feel what he felt, I could imagine the distress he went through. Poor baby.

"Cum for momma," I whispered in her ear, while fucking and rotating in her coochie, three fingers deep.

"You want me to cum for you?" Key asked, clawing my back, turning my fingers into her own personal sexual rodeo.

"Please do!" I begged. I was wanting nothing more than to please her, at that very moment.

"I'm cuuum... I'm c-c-c--" She couldn't get her words out, shaking uncontrollably; tears of pleasure rolling down her face.

"Let it all out, my baby." I loved on her entire body, comforting her, as she convulsed; giving her hugs and kisses, as she caught her breath. I swung my hips up, and splashed my pussy into Key's mouth. Yanking her down by the hair, I fucked her nose. My rhythm and moves were those of a dance.

"You gonna suck on momma's pussy?" I whispered rhetorically, as she had already begun her feast.

"Mm-hmm," she moaned, her tongue swimming rapidly up and down my clit.

It didn't take long for me to start quivering, and trying to escape.

"I want yer cum in my mouth," she said, casually and confidently.

Her voice, her words, her tongue had me in survival mode; messing with my head. "You want me to cum in ya your mouth?" I asked, my shoulders down, hips up, my legs over her shoulders, on her back. The bed was creaking like everybody's business.

"Yes, please!" She paused for air. Then got right back to it, pinching my nipples as she chowed down. Fingering me with purpose; first with gentle, short, slow strokes, then hard, long, fast ones; she was performing a magical combination.

"Tell momma you're sorry, baby!" I demanded, locking my legs around her neck tightly, before I exploded.

"Mmmm, I'm sorry, momma," she moaned.

I released all my juices on her face, and into her mouth; rubbing myself vigorously, as juice came spraying out like a fire hydrant, squirting everywhere uncontrollably; making art on her face.

"Ohhh momma's baby," I stuttered, my body jerking and snatching involuntarily.

I cuddled her in the cradle position, latching her onto my nipple, resting in a puddle of my juices.

"Can we go back to being best friends now?" Key panted; sweaty, drained, and rightfully so.

12