Mommy & Me Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Well Agnes, it looks like we interrupted a little peeing party." Fr. Leo said. "Perhaps you need to go back out on the porch and piss."

"Leo I'm finished and my mother can pull her DK's down and empty her bladder now." Margaret said as she stood up.

Agnes rushed to the potty, pulled her DK's down and immediately begin pissing. Her pee hit the water with such force I knew it was splashing up and hitting her ass cheeks too. She just sat there and pissed and pissed until it finally just dribbled into the potty. She stood up and told Leo to come over and wipe her wet pussy with his hand because she wanted him to play with her gray cunt hair.

Leo moved over next to Agnes and drew his hand through her wet cunt then pulled her DK's up.

"Now you fucking old whore. What are you going to do next?" he asked.

"I think I'll take you and Sr. Rita up to my bedroom so we can play some more and get some sleep." she replied. "You are ready to have your cunt eaten some more aren't you Rita?"

"That would feel very good. I may also want to play with your daughters cunt and John's prick too." she replied. "I've never seen John's cock before. It surely has a very long foreskin on it. I may need to suckle it for a bit and get him nice and hard again. I presume he has been fucking you during the night Margaret. Am I correct?"

"Well, he did slide his prick inside my cunt a couple of times during the night. I was expecting my husband to do that but he got detained in the city with business and had to stay there. So John took his place and did a more than adequate job of filling me full of his pollen. You know Rita, I guess I have never seen your belly before, It is really quite hairy and you are such a nice grey color too. Just like my mother her. Did Leo fuck her a few times last night?"

"It was pretty interesting. While Leo was fucking her I had my pussy over her mouth and she was sucking my clit and I even dribbled on her a few times before he erupted inside her cunt. She's quite good at eating pussy. Made me climax a few times too." Rita replied.

"Your mother seems to be a bit of a cock whore as she really fucked Leo a couple of times last night. I'm sure her DK's are a little more than full of his seed as he shot quite a load in her old cunt."

"Mother. Why don't you take Leo upstairs and you two can have a drink or two of whiskey before he fucks you again. We'll keep Sr. Rita down here and play with her pussy for awhile. Perhaps she'll want to nurse on John's peter and I may decide to suck her long clit and have her piss on me a little bit. Then we can have some lunch and take a nap for awhile. Rita, do you have stockings to change if we get yours all wet?" mother asked her.

"Yes. Leo and I brought a bag. We can even spend the night if it's convenient with everyone. I'm presuming Mac will be back sometime today so there will be six of us here then. He might even decide he'd like to fuck me. That would be a first." Sr. Rita replied.

"Come on Leo. Let's adjourn to my bedroom and we can have a toddy or two then play with each other some more. I didn't quite get enough of your peter last night. Now be a good boy and follow me up the stairs so you can see my fine ass and my black DK's" Agnes told Leo.

When they left Rita said she needed to pee and would we like to watch her. I told her I would do more than watch. I'd even drink some of her pee while she was peeing.

The three of us went out onto the patio and Margaret decided she needed to pee also so rather than let Rita go, Margaret spread her labia open, bent her knees a little and began pissing. It flew out of her cunt lips in a long arc about five feet. She only pissed about thirty seconds than it tapered off to dribbles.

"Now when Rita pisses I want to be able to drink some of it as it flies out her lips." Margaret said.

So Rita opened her cunt lips too, spread her feet apart about two feet and began dribbling at first. Then the flow really began and flew out about four feet in front of her. Margaret had to kneel down on the patio, open her mouth, and tried to get a fresh drink from Rita. Not too successful, but a very wet face and teats.

Rita finished and Margaret went in front of her and began licking her cunt. Rita kept her cunt lips open so Margaret could reach her peehole with her tongue.

"Oh that feels so good you drunken whore. You surely do know how to eat pussy so keep it up while I climax a few times." Rita told her. As Margaret sucked her pussy Rita decided to dribble a little more and got Margaret's face all wet with warm piss.

I decided it was time for me to pee too, so I asked Rita to held my prick and aim it wherever she wanted it to go. She took hold of it and aimed it right at my mother's face and teats. I began pissing and immediately gave my mother, Margaret, a good spraying of my hot pee. Then Rita decided to just aim it at Margaret's cunt and belly so she drenched her dress and stockings making her all wet.

"She's such a whore. Drunk everyday, can't hold her liquor or her piss and can't get enough cock from all the men she fucks. She's the talk of our small town and everyone knows she is fucking Frank, Lee, and probably you. So I just drenched her with your pee John. Now lets get inside and get her out of her wet clothes and I'll suck your cock for you." Rita said.

We got Margaret inside and stripped her wet clothes off of her. Her fat heavy teats were hanging down on er chest and Sr. Rita said. "She would make a good Hucow with those big teats. She would fit on a milking machine real well."

I found a towel and told Margaret to spread her legs apart so I could wipe her wet pussy and legs. I gave her wet cunt a good rubbing down then dried her legs too.

"Let's go to her room and get some dry clothes on her. Maybe she'll want to suck your peter too and I can fondle her nipples while she sucks your peter."

So Sr. Rita, my mother Margaret, and I went to mother's bedroom and I sat her on the bed then stood in front of her and told her to get my fucking peter in her mouth and suck it good. Sr. Rita stood beside her and began fondling her massive teats and squeezing her fat nipples. Mother began sucking my peter taking the entire length in her mouth and sucking it until I began getting an erection. Then I told her to carefully push my foreskin back over the helmet so she could suck the head of it.

As she did that, Sr. Rita let go of her teats and got down on the floor between her legs and began playing with mother's cunt. With her still sucking me, mother suddenly must have squirted pee in Sr. Rita's mouth because she stopped sucking her pussy and said. "Margaret you fucking whore. I didn't need you to piss all over my face and get me wet. I may have to give you five swats with the quirt right on your cunt lips for doing that."

When I heard her say that, my nuts got ready to unleash a powerful orgasm and I erupted in Margaret's mouth giving her a big dose of warm creamy semen. She swallowed all of it then cleaned my cock off pretty well and let go of it from her mouth.

I retrieved a clean garter belt, stockings, and a cut out bra for Margaret. She slipped on the garter belt then sat down on her bed and carefully folded one stocking down and slipped it over her toes and began carefully pulling it up her leg keeping the seam straight as she did so. She hooked the front two garters. She did the same thing with the other stocking, then stood up and told me to fasten the two rear garters. I was happy to oblige. She then put her arms through the bra straps and pulled it tight so her teats were the openings and Sr. Rita fastened it from behind leaving her big fat nipples and areola clearly visible.

To be continued as Part 3

12