Mommy Babysits and Instructs You

Info
Mommy babysits and instructs you to jerk your 18+ year...
772 words
3.04
18.3k
4
0
Share this

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mommy babysits and instructs you to jerk your 18+ year old adult boy widdle cock so it can spew its widdle puddle of cum - EllyCuddles

What are you doing up? I sent you to bed an hour ago. I'm supposed to be responsible for you for the next few days, and I can't have you being a mess because you're not getting your sleep. What's wrong? Oh, am I making you nervous all dressed in lingerie ? Well, I can't say that I blame you. It must be frustrating having me as your babysitter, getting all worked up all the time. Well, I suppose if this is my fault, I'll have to help you expel some of that excess stimuli. Here's what I want you to do. I want you to pull down your pants, and I want you to start jerking your penis, okay? Oh my God, I wasn't expecting it to be so small. Even when it's fully erect. I can't blame you for being so fucked up all the time.

So, here's what you're going to do. You will start jerking off. And I'm going to talk to you like a little fellow. because you have little dick, so it'll just kind of make sense, right? Right. Okay, so go on. Oh, that's right. Jerk your little cock. Oh, do your little two-finger jerk. That's right. You're going to get a little bit excited jerking off to me aren't you? Yeah, you like jerking off to these big titties, huh? Too bad for you. There's no milk inside. Oh, you silly little dork. Oh, come on. Keep jerking it. That's right. Keep jerking your widdle dick. Need some more help. Mommy is going to be very upset if you're all worked up. Come on. Come on. That's right. Still a widdle fellow. You jerk your little dick. You jerk your little cock.

Need a little inspiration for your little dick. That's right. Come on keep going. I'm not going to have all night here. So, come on. This way. Oh, check it. Oh, come on. Do as you're told. Do as your little babysitter tells you to. thats right little fellow. Come on. Keep jerking your widdle dick . Oh, my God. It really is small. I can't believe it. This is probably as hard as it gets, and it's so short. Come on. Oh, come on. Your babysitter doesn't have all night. Noooo. You're just jerking that little dick. Keep going. Come on. I don't see it. Yeah, you know you want to. Yes come on. keep it up. Mm-hmm. Oh, you're getting really excited over this, aren't you? Come on. Keep it up. Yeah, that's right. Yeah.You should keep jerking it.

Oh, it's a cute little fellow. Oh, come on. Mm-hmm. Yeah. Oh, yeah. So now my boy needs his release now, doesn't he? Oh, cute little fellow. Come on. Keep going. Oh, keep it up, you little dick. Yes. Your little babysitter is gonna tease him till all the little cum comes out. That's right. Come on. Come on little fellow. Let's go. Come on. Keep choking your little dick. Yeah. Mm-hmm. It feels so good, doesn't it? Doesn't it feel so good? Oh. Come on. Oh, I can tell you're getting all worked up. It's exciting, isn't it? Yes. Come on. Come on. Faster. That's right. Come on little fellow. Come on. Come on. Come on.

Oh. Oh, wow. Oh, wow. That was really quick. Wow. I guess that's to be expected. A short little dick like that doesn't last very long. Now, get on your knees and lick it off the floor so I'm not cleaning that off. Come on. Do it. Come on. Do it right now. That's right. Aww. So pathetic, aren't you? Licking that widdle cum, drinking up every drop. I guess we're going to have to do this all night and make sure that you have a good night's sleep, huh? Aww. a silly little fellow, aren't you? Licking up your cum and releasing yourself. Mm-hmm. It's a silly little fellow. All right. Well, I have to get to bed. You tuck yourself in and you have a good night rest. Good bye my little quick-draw cowboy.

THE END.

Have A Listen Here 🎧 ❤️

Disclaimer: Every character portrayed in my script is 18+. This script was created by an adult for adults only. This is a fictional roleplay scenario/fantasy. In other words, this is not real. Please feel free to share or enjoy this script for your personal or private purposes.

Copyright © 2023 u/EllyCuddles aka Elly Cuddles.

--:--
--:--
1.0
ellycuddles
Please rate this
The author would appreciate your feedback.
  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
Share this

Similar Stories

Feathers Say It All Visited by an angel trainee succubus.in Audio
Jacking Off Again ... Aren't You? You're jacking off again... aren't you?in Audio
Look, Don't Touch! A sexy leather goddess tells you how to stroke your cock!in Audio
Just Little Thing A SPH role play session between lovers after she finds porn.in Fetish
Aural Oral Experience A loopable, hypnotic, aural experience [M4A]in Audio
More Stories