Mommy Goes to the Mountains

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Andrew you know I wasn't going to wear that thing out of the house. Stop playing around and sit here with me a sec," I had my serious mom face on now. I patted the couch next to me. He sat next to me, and I started in on him. "You can't play that game you just played with me, son. I'm your mother, taking my clothing and trying to embarrass me that way is not allowed, and you know that. You embarrassed me so much, Andrew, I have to tell you that if you do that again," as I finished, he put his hand over my mouth, leaned into me, and interrupted me.

"If I do that again, you'll do what, you'll model again for me? Will you model this outfit for me?"

"Andrew, come on, stop, this isn't funny anymore, you're being rough," I tried to push him off of me, but of course I couldn't. He laid his body against mine, on top of mine, his hand still halfway over my mouth.

"Mom I just want to see what you'd look like in a bikini suit, maybe we can go buy you one since you didn't like that suit you had on already," now he was playing the game as I wanted. I wanted to show off to him in something I felt was more flattering, and he was going along with it. Now I was pleasing him, as he was worshipping me. He let me up.

"Ok, let's see if you like your mommy in this type of outfit, and then we'll go buy me a new swimsuit." I was blushing again, as these words of compliance left my lips. I wanted him to ogle me again. As I stood and turned, I bent over, to show him my butt, and I reached behind a pillow on the loveseat. I pulled out the swimsuit I had been wearing, and turned to him. I tossed it to him, aiming for his face. I scored a direct hit! The suit I had worn for him a half hour ago was now squarely on his nose and mouth. He reached up to take hold, and to press it against his nose. I could hear him inhale. I started to dance a little for him. I'm not a dancer, but I got the jist of it. I got my hips moving, my waist moving, my legs moving. He took the suit away from his face, and played with it, looking for the crotch. When I saw the white of the crotch panel appear, I got instantly aroused as he pushed that fabric against his face.

That little panel was right up my crack, against my anus, against my sloppy wet cunt, as I walked up and down that hall, my juices squishing against and through it. And now, it was touching my son's mouth and nose. I could hear the inhaling. His eyes opened and closed, he leaned back in the couch. I kept dancing. He brazenly put his hand down his shorts. My son, the stud, was touching his cock and sniffing his mother's swimsuit, while he watched me dance for him in my bra and panties. I was so turned on right now. I turned my back to him, looking to give him a real tease. I reached to the hooks of my bra, and fingered at the clasp. I kept gyrating my hips, and I turned my head over my shoulder to look him right in the eye. I still played with the hooks, still gyrating, and my glare dropped in an instant, from his eyes to his crotch. I stared right at his cock, through his shorts like I had x-ray vision. I turned back again to him, my hand still on the clasp of my bra behind my back.

Neither of us said a word. There was no music. But this could have been a scene from a strip club. Except I was a 50 year old mother, and this was my 18 year old son. I was no stripper, but I was doing my best to please him. It had been a long time since I saw a man enjoying staring my way. It had been a long time since I had the opportunity to please a man in this way. No man had responded this way to anything I had done in years. And here I was, just moving my hips and touching the clasp of my bra, and here he was, hand in his shorts, and we were both in our way getting what we wanted.

Was it wrong? Could be. Neither of us was nude, we were eight feet apart, no one was touching, no one was getting hurt. But both of us were aroused. I could see from his stroking that he was going from base to tip with each move, slowly, and I could tell from the size of his hand that it was wrapped around a fat piece of man meat. It didn't seem like the strokes were long, so maybe he didn't have a long one, but surely it was a big one. Maybe like a Coke can. His father was the opposite, much longer than average, but barely as thick as the average. I had only ever seen one penis in real life other than his father's but of course I had read the numbers in magazines.

What was the endgame here? Was he just going to beat off and cum in front of me? Was I going to do this whole thing with my underwear on? What did he want? I decided to up the ante in this game, I got closer to him. I turned, and lowered my panty covered butt onto his lap, getting within a few inches, then shaking my ass and standing, walking back away to my dancing position. He gave me a scowl like he was not pleased by this teasing. I tried again, teasing once again. He gave me the same look, but still kept stroking his cock inside his shorts.

The third time I did it, I got what I deserved. I turned my back to him, I lowered my rear to his lap, and just before I stood back up, he reached to my hips and pulled me down right into his lap. It was almost a bull's-eye, I could feel his big hard cock punch my crotch, and as he pulled me down, one hand stayed on my hip and the other went up to my mouth. He covered my mouth, and used the other hand to push my pelvis into his crotch. I could feel the hardness and the heat of his dick, now just a few millimeters of fabric away from penetrating my private holes. The head was right at the entrance to my vagina, and the wetness of both his penis tip and my vagina made a squishing noise. I knew what would please him. How I could please my son. He wanted me, he wanted me to submit to him. And I wanted it too. I wanted that fat cock inside my body. I wanted him to push me down and slam it into me. I wanted to feel the heat as his penis tapped against my uterus. I wanted his hard body on top of mine, forcing me and pressing my ribs so I had trouble breathing.

I struggled against him. I kicked my foot into his thigh, I shook my head trying to get out from his grasp. He pushed me down into the couch, and he rested his weight on my back. His leg was now between mine, and he was pushing them side to side trying to get me to open for him. He put his entire body weight on me. I could feel him now, his weight, he was very heavy, my chest was compressed, it was indeed hard to breathe. His hand on my mouth was nearly suffocating me. I had to keep this as a playful game, so I grabbed at his hand with both of mine. I guess he took the hint, and released my mouth. I could now breathe, enough to stay conscious.

I struggled under him. He kept thrusting his cock into my crotch, now hitting my clit, my hole, my anus, my crack, and everywhere in between, in alternating random strokes. It was like he was carpet bombing my secret territory, he wasn't aiming for anyplace specific, but every place. Just the massage of his weight and his pelvic bone on my cheeks was relaxing, I was leaking juices into my underpants by the gallon. My pussy was ready to be fucked, and it didn't matter if it was my son. He was a man, he was worshipping me, I was the one he wanted, of every woman in the world, I was going to be his, and I was here to please.

I wasn't sure if saying something would ruin this or turn it rougher or make it better, and I wasn't quite sure how to approach it, should I escalate it with my words, or try to fight him with my words, or turn into a hot lover with my words. I decided to stay silent for the time being. I really didn't want anything but to get fucked now. He was mauling under his body, and I felt him kicking with his legs. He was taking his shorts down! This was really going to happen. My son was going to try to fuck me. Except for a thousand times with my vibrators, my pussy hadn't been fucked in five years, hadn't been satisfied by a man in more than ten years.

Now his poking was even more urgent, even harder, and with his cock being bare, I could feel even more his heat and his wetness. His cock was lubed up, and it was a good thing, the nude penis was huge I could feel it spreading the cheeks of my plump ass each time he thrust. I was secretly hoping he wouldn't be satisfied with a dry hump, but I had to make sure. I couldn't let him just pound my cheeks and not fulfill my carnal desires. I needed this cock inside me. I wanted to feel the blast of hot cum inside me. I wanted my son's hot breath on my neck and my ear as I squeezed the load from this stud.

I fought a little more, and then he got the message. He reached to my panty waistband and lifted his pelvis. I almost instantly felt the absence of that rhythmic thrusting he was giving me, but his the entire forearm of his other arm was on my back, I could still struggle and not win. I did this, as he used the other hand to pull my underpants down. When they were off of one foot, he wedged both of his legs between mine. He again put his entire weight on me, and now I could feel the whole length of his penis in my crack. He laid it right up my crack, so the head was now far far from my holes, but I could feel his heavy bare balls right where my asshole and my pussy met. It was like when the waiter shows you the lobster you're about to eat, I could feel his balls, minutes before I would get their contents inside me. He pushed his weight. He bit my ear. Both of his hands were now on my shoulders, pushing down, making it clear to me that he was victorious, that I had to relent.

He used his legs to spread my legs. I resisted, but he of course beat me. My legs were now wide open. My body was pressed face down into my couch, my son was biting my ears, my neck. His legs were between mine, his penis was touching my crack. While my pussy was soaking his balls, his penis was dripping all on my back and my ass. He was fucking my cheeks pretty hard and slow. The rhythm was seductive. He wanted me to let go, he wasn't trying to take anything. He knew I would give it to him. He knew I would open up, that my soaking wet pussy would accept him inside. Each stroke mashed my body, I could feel my pussy lips opening and closing as he pushed my legs and butt and pelvis with his entire body weight.

I could hear him inhaling the scents of my neck and my hair, his bites now turned to kisses, and my fighting turned to compliance. Instead of fighting with my body, I was now arching my pelvis, trying to time it right to catch his fat cock head in my pussy. Each time, he pointed it right up my crack instead. I couldn't take it anymore. I needed to be fucked. I needed this man to shove his dick inside me. I imagined I would cum a thousand times before he was even two inches inside. I didn't know how else to entice him. I could even feel a few times his mushroom would tap against my wet hole, then slide against my anus, then right back up my crack. Each tease was driving me crazy. I kept hoping and praying that he wouldn't cum. I knew that if he came, the struggle would be over, and so would my chance.

Should I grab his cock and point it in the right place? Should I just say something? What could I do? Just as I was rubbed raw in my brain from this internal battle, he pulled his pelvis off my ass. I felt the drip of precum from his penis on my ass. He lifted his entire body up, if I wanted to, this would have been my chance to get out from under him. It would have been simple. But I didn't. I hardly even breathed. I wanted him to fuck me. I wanted my son, my manly man of a son, to enter inside me. The suspense was killing me. I looked over my shoulder to see what was going on. At that moment, he touched the tip of his grand penis to my opening, and he slammed in. He returned his body weight to me, he pressed my ribs again, he kissed my neck again. "mommy" was all he said, as he pushed that big tool inside my slot.

I never, not in 50 years of my life orgasmed like that. I felt it from my neck he was kissing to my ears I could feel his breath on, to my lungs that were being compressed, to my butt that was crushed under his weight, to my thighs forcefully spread by his muscular legs, to deep inside my cunt, from my anus to my clit, then all the way down to my now curled toes. I was shooting juices from my hole, I even felt my asshole open and close, all the hairs on my entire body stood erect, my nipples were stiff and were piercing the rough fabric of the couch. My son, my flesh and blood, was on top of me, and his super penis was entering inside of his mommy. As I relented, as he gave me what I most desired, I came and came and came. Even his big cock head wasn't even inside me the whole way to the crown, and I was cumming. For my son.

That first time inside, he worked it in so slowly. So slowly. I kept creaming him, I kept pushing my rear against him, trying to get more of it, but he kept pushing slowly. I felt my insides stretching. Certainly the last time something this big went through this opening it was his body at his birth. I had never been penetrated by a penis or a dildo like this. It was hot, it was veiny, it was big. My son was on top of his mommy, and he was inside her, and he was teasing her, worshipping her vagina, with the length of his penis. And she was pleasing him. I couldn't even think of anything other than just how absolutely filthy this whole episode was. I had been embarrassed to show him my grey pubes in that ill fitting suit, now I was impaled by his super cock.

Once he got all the way inside, I felt full. He didn't quite hit the cervix, but he was close. He filled the entire cavity though, all the walls were in contact with his rod. It really was like a Coke can, and when he reached the maximum, I felt his pubes against my butt. The fine tickle of that hair and his weight and the full feeling brought me back again to orgasm. This time it was less than the first, but was deeper. I felt it inside my bones. He then started fucking me, not like a man would fuck a hooker in an alley, but as a lover would make love to his wife on their honeymoon. He kissed my ear, my neck, he rubbed my butt and my side and my leg with his hand, all the while, keeping the weight on me.

I loved to please my son in this way. He gave me the worshipping I wanted from a man all my life, and I could finally please a man in the ways he desired. He fucked me. My son fucked me. Each thrust was slow but deliberate. As if he wanted me to feel each vein as it moved through the sleeve of my vagina. Only briefly did his balls touch my clit, but I didn't need it. Most of my life I came really only from rubbing my clit, penetration never really did it for me, but this time, wow I felt it. My whole body was tingling, and it never stopped. It wasn't a single orgasm I could put away in my panties and get to the bake sale. This was a rippling wave, each time he got all the way inside, a firework went off, and I returned his thrust with a burst of my juices.

Andrew, my son, got about ten minutes in, my vagina was swollen and stretched, my body getting exhausted from his weight and from the endless orgasm. My smile had to be almost tattooed on my face by now, too, and I knew for sure I was going to have a hickey from him going to town on my neck and shoulders. I felt him slow his pumping, then the pumps became stabs. He latched his mouth onto my ear, like he might draw blood, and he laid his entire weight dead on me, and his penis went as deep as it was going to go as it inflated to its maxim. His cock head did touch right to the tip of my cervix, I felt the hard pounding, and for ten strokes I felt his sperm flood my hole.

My son was cumming inside me. His sperm was shooting right at my cervix, I felt the hot splash everywhere. His cock already filled me up so much that the cum was running out of my cunt instantly. The mix of his cum and mine was making such a sloppy mess I could feel from my thighs to my crack. My orgasm was making my body alternately tense to the breaking point and relax to limp. I had had an orgasm for ten full minutes, and my son was now having his orgasm inside my body. Inside his loving mommy's body.

As I could feel the cum stopping, I heard him say it again.

He whispered in my ear, "mommy..."

12