Mommy Needs Your Sperm

Info
Desperate for another baby, Violet turns to her son for help.
4.3k words
4.61
28.2k
68
Share this

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
klrxo
klrxo
9,325 Followers

Editor's note: this fictional work contains scenes of fictional incest or fictional incest content.


This story is the property of Mom's Bedroom, written by author, Klrxo. It is purely fictional, and all characters in this story are over the age of 18.

*

"Hey sweetheart, Mommy needs to talk to you about something," Violet stated, stepping into her son's bedroom. She wore a silky kimono robe and her son, Rin, could tell she was braless beneath it by the way her ballooning udders wobbled and jiggled with every step. "Can you put your phone down for a minute and come sit next to me on the bed?"

"Sure, mom," Rin answered, then sat down beside his beautiful mother. He had turned eighteen recently and was just beginning to feel comfortable around sexy women like his mom.

"There we go, that's better," she smiled, patting his knee. "So, I want to talk to you about something that's a bit on the grownup side, but I think you are old enough and mature enough to handle this conversation."

"Ok."

"I'm not sure if you are aware of it or not, but your father and I have been trying to get pregnant for quite some time now."

"Oh, really?"

"Unfortunately, we HAVE NOT been successful," she continued, leaving her hand on his knee. "We've been having a lot of sex, making sure to do it when I'm most fertile."

"Damn," Rin sighed, thinking about how damn lucky his father was to be laying pipe inside such a curvy, big breasted beauty.

"Oh, hunny...don't blush. Sex is a natural thing, and it's necessary to have a baby. I really don't want to have to keep trying, I want to get pregnant now! And I think you can help me with that," Violent told her son.

"Really? What can I do to help?

The mother shifted a bit on the bed, making the meat of her tit-melons wobble as she turned towards him. "So, we had your father's semen tested, and it seems that even though he has some swimmers in there it's a bit on the low side," she explained. "You see, son...as you get older the sperm count in your cum gets lower and lower. In order for me to successfully get knocked up, I need semen from a younger male. Well, when the doctor told me that, I immediately thought of you!"

"Me?!" Rin blurted, his heart doing a summersault in his chest.

"Don't look so shocked, sweetheart," Violet giggled. "You are a healthy, virile young man, with lots and lots of sperm in your semen. And I believe that with your help, I could get pregnant very quickly, maybe even on the first try."

"I'd love to get you pregnant!" the boy gleefully confessed, his cock engorging with blood.

"Mommy just took her ovulation test, and I am very fertile right now. It's the right time to have semen injected into my womb. Now I need you to be a good boy and let me get that young baby maker out of your pants."

"Be my guest, mom," the boy offered, tilting his hips to make his hardening bulge stick out obscenely.

"I need to get you nice and hard and build up a good amount of cum in those hot young balls of yours. What do you think...would you like to help mommy?"

"Fuck yeah!"

"Mmm, you would huh?" she smiled, gazing deeply into his eyes. "I was hoping you would say that. Mommy is gonna need all the semen she can get out of you."

Rin looked at the door worriedly. "Isn't dad here now though?" he asked.

"Don't worry sweetheart, your dad is asleep in his chair as he usual is at this time of night."

"It's, ok?" Rin asked.

"What's that?"

"It's ok that we do this?" he inquired, wanting to be sure. It wasn't every day that a boy was asked to fuck a baby into his mother.

"Of course, its ok that we do this, baby. It's perfectly natural for a son to supply his fertile load to help get his mother pregnant. And it will be our little secret! When I finally have a baby inside me, OUR baby, then your dad will just think he is the one that knocked me up."

"True," Rin snickered. He was so thrilled to be taking his dad's place as baby-maker of the house. Yes, that meant he'd be fucking his dad's wife, but his mom was perfectly fine with it, so who was he to protest.

"Are you ok with all of this?" Violet asked.

"Fuck yeah...it'll be a blast!"

"Mm, ok good. Let's go ahead and get your pecker out of your shorts, mommy needs to rub it and get it nice and stiff in order for you to fuck me."

"I like how that sounds!" said Rin, watching his mom unbutton his shorts and pull down the zipper.

"Yes, hunny, that is how your semen will get inside me. Now, I'm going to reach into your shorts," she whispered, then fished her boy's young, hardening cock from the fly-hole. "Oh, my...look at that! It seems you are already halfway to being hard enough for me!"

"I'm pretty turned on right now, mom," the boy admitted, staring at the swell of his mom's oversized jugs. He could tell by the way her nipples protruded from the fabric that she was aroused as well.

"I see my boy is turned on at the thought of his mother rubbing his cock, getting it ready to slide it inside her hot love-tunnel."

"Oh, hell, yeah...that's gonna feel amazing!" Rin had already fucked nearly a dozen girls at school. Everyone from hot cheerleaders with fat, young tits, to shy bookworm, virgin-types who he just wanted to savagely pound his cock into. He had experienced some good pussy, but never a hot, mature cunt like his mom's.

"That's a very good boy," Violet cooed, feeling her boy's prick-meat harden beneath her fingers. "Oh, don't you feel nice in my hand! I brought a little bottle of lube with me, just in case, and I'm glad I did! I'm going to squirt some on you now and start rubbing you. Ready?"

"I'm ready! Go for it, mom," he nodded, eager to feel her jerking his tender prick.

"Ok, here we go," Violet tenderly whispered, then poured some lube on and began to slowly stroke her teenager's cock. "Mm, you like how mommy's hand feels on you, baby?"

"Oh, shit yeah...that feels amazing!" he gasped.

"The way my long pretty fingers wrap around your young meat, sliding up and down slowly. I can tell how much you like it, son. Your dick is throbbing against my palm with each stroke."

"You're getting me that way...by the way you're stroking me," he told her, listening to the lewd, creamy sound of her stroking as she pumped his growing organ up and down rhythmically.

"Mm, oh that's such a good boy! I love how easily and quickly you get so thick and hard for me!"

"Looking at you always gets me stiff like this," he boldly confessed.

"Yes, sweetheart, lean back a little and let mommy really get you rock hard. I can feel every single vein swelling up."

"Oh, your hands feel so incredible around my dick," Rin panted. He watched the sparkling wedding ring shimmer on her finger as she beat his boner.

The mother wild eyes stared at her boy's fully hard cock. She could feel the three rigid erectile columns bulging up and outward, making the blue veins bulge obscenely along his long cock-shaft. The lube she was using made his bulbous tip glisten beautifully, like the shiny skin of a fat, purple plumb. "You really do have a beautiful cock, baby," she meaningfully expressed.

"Thanks."

"Mm, hm, mommy REALLY likes it!" Her tightly circled hands continued to travel its meaty length. "I have to tell you something. It's bigger than your father's.

"Sweet!" Rin snickered, his heart swelling with pride that he was more endowed than his dad. He knew his mom must be thrilled also, since she was about to be bred by a whopper of a dick.

"Shhh, we won't say anything though. That'll be our little secret," Violet winked.

"Ok."

"I'm going to have a little taste," she whispered, which made his cock flex excitedly. "Oh, my!" she giggled. "That made your cock twitch."

"It did?"

"Yeah, it did. That really turned you on thinking about sliding between my lips. Mm, that excites your mother. I'm going to lean down now, and take you into my hot, wet mouth, but just for a minute or two. I don't want you getting too excited and shooting your cum ropes into my mouth, instead of my pussy."

"True. I can't get you pregnant through that hole," Rin joked.

"Mm...are you ready?" his mom asked, staring into his eyes for a magical moment.

"Uh-huh."

"Here comes my mouth," Violet whispered, taking the head of her son's tool between her lips and sucking it tenderly. "Oh, baby, you taste so good, I could lick and suck your throbbing knob for hours."

"I sure wouldn't complain about that," Rin sighed.

His gigantic hardon seemed to plunge endlessly down his mother's throat, as if there was no limit to the depths of her mouth. Violet gurgled shamelessly as she sucked more and more of his hot, teenage prick down her buttery throat. Her lips closed in a tight suctioning circle right at the root, deep throating him. Furiously, the cock-gobbling mother gorged herself on his prick, sucking and caving in her cheeks to increase the pressure around his pinkish-purple cock meat.

Violet came back up for air, watching pre-cum bubble from her son's meatus. "Oopsie, looks like you have some pre-cum leaking out of your piss-slit, and its dripping down your mushroom head."

"Yeah."

"Mm yummy, yummy...tastes so sweet to me," she mewled. "Let me lick that up for you."

Rin sighed in delight as he felt his mom's thick tongue swirl around his knob, licking clean the ball-goo that had formed on the tip.

"Let me check to see how full those balls are," said his mom. She reached down and combed her fingers through his scrotum, feeling his cum-swollen nuts. "Oh, yes...they are getting nice and firm, filling up with your young, hot sperm-filled semen. Kiss me, sweetheart, I want to taste your mouth."

"Sure!" blurted Rin, then he leaned over and smooched passionately with his beautiful mom.

"Oh, you're such a good kisser, I had no idea!" she whispered between the wet smacks their lips made. "Where did you learn to kiss like that?"

"I've had plenty of dates lately, mom. I do a lot of kissing."

"Oh, yeah...practicing on the girls at school, huh?"

"Yep!"

It was certainly no lie. For every girl he had fucked there were two more he'd made out with. Many times, he'd get to third-base, sucking on their tits and pussy, then getting some magnificent head. He must have blasted a gallon of cum down the throats of various girls during the school year.

"Well, it's working," Violet confessed. "You're getting your mother all wet and juicy in her very fertile love-tunnel."

"Nice!"

It was a huge rush to kiss his mom this way. Even his father didn't get lips service this good anymore. Their tongues dualed wildly inside the boy's mouth, like two slippery eels stuck in a bucket together.

"I want you to slide your hands inside my silky robe and feel my big boobs son," Violet requested.

"Oh yeah, gladly," said Rin, undoing the sash to his mom's robe and slipping his hands inside.

"Oh yeah, just like that!" the mother gasped, feeling her boy's hands grasp her stiff-nippled tits.

"Oh, shit those are big, mom!" Rin exclaimed, sinking his fingers into her huge, squishy mammaries. One thing he knew right away; he'd never fucked a girl with hooters this big.

"Can't you just imagine them full of milk for our baby that you are going to put inside me?"

"Oh, yeah...I love that!"

Oh, you love that, huh? Well, if you're a very good boy, mommy will let you suckle on them every day, but you have to promise to save some milk for the baby, ok?"

"If I have to," he teased.

Violet laughed, then leaned back and propped herself on extended arms. "Why don't you have a little taste now, that's right, spread my robe open and wrap those young eager lips around one of moms hard nipples."

"Fuck yeah!" the boy sighed, moving up between her splayed legs and swooping his face down to get at her jugs. Not only did his mom have the biggest tits he'd ever seen, her areolas were huge also and her nipples stuck up turgidly, begging to be sucked. He quickly latched onto one.

"Oh, yes...that feels so amazing!" Violet whimpered. "Use that talented licker and flick it over the tip! Fuck, that is making your mother so horny for you, baby!

Violet still had a monster grip at the base of her boy's erection, feeling it throb with anticipation. "And from the feel of your swollen sausage, you are so horny for your mother as well," she noted.

"Yeah, I am!" he gasped between sucks. He mashed his wonder-stricken face down into the meat of her tit, locking his lusty lips around the fringe of her areola while he sucked fervidly.

"I want you to push my robe over my shoulders and slip it off of my sexy, thick body," Violet requested.

"Oh, damn!" Rin excitedly uttered, staring at his mother's naked frame.

"That's right, baby, take it all in, just look at my beautiful heavy tits, my soft plump belly, ripe and ready for a baby," said Violet. "Oh, son...kiss me again."

They heavily kissed; their tongues dueling feverishly inside Rin's mouth. He felt his mom slide her crotch down further and draw her knees back as she prepared for breeding.

"Mommy is so ready for your thick, hard baby-maker to slide inside my hot, wet hole," Violet breathlessly expressed, letting go of his cock in preparation for penetration. "I'm going to lie back and spread my thick thighs nice and wide so you can have a good view of the pussy you are about to breed."

Rin's eyes widened as he witnessed his mother in a position that he'd never seen her in before. Violet was limber from doing yoga regularly, giving her an extraordinary spread, so her thick thighs splayed completely open. Her sexy, dainty feet with their red painted toenails hovered in the air, raising the boy's excitement level into the stratosphere.

"Oh, yeah...can I touch it?" he asked, staring at vulva.

"Of course, baby, you can touch it!" she smiled.

Rin's tongue hung from his mouth in lust as he ran his fingers along his mother's pink flanges and over the rounded swell of her clitoral prepuce. "Mm, that's it, slip those young fingers between the folds and learn what a woman's wet clit feels like."

Rin did just as she said, making her hood peel back like foreskin, exposing the grape-sized nubbin of her clit.

"Do you like that, my sweet horny boy?" she cooed.

"Fuck yeah. I'd rub your pussy all the time if you let me!"

"Oh, your mom likes it too," Violet moaned, her ass writhing on the mattress. "Yes, slip them around, explore my wet, sticky crotch-candy."

Rin rubbed all over her pussy, just like he'd done to many girls he'd dated. "You like that, mom?" he asked.

"Oh, yeah! Slide them inside my baby-cannon, feel how wet and ready it is for your hot, throbbing teen meat to slide inside!"

"I'd love to taste it," he hungrily confessed, licking his lips. He'd never seen a more scrumptious looking twat.

"What's that, sweetheart, you'd like to have a quick taste?"

"Can I?"

"Of course, my dirty boy. Lean down and taste the sweet musk of your mother's cunt."

Rin didn't need a second invitation. He swooped his head down and buried his face in her crotch, gluing his lips to the fragrant folds of her pussy. "Oh, fuck, son, YES, just like that! Lick inside my hairy lips, spread them with your fingers and taste my swollen love-bud!"

He pried his hands under his mom's meaty buttocks then began to eat out her juicy mommy-pussy like a starving wild man. He fucked his tongue deep between the pulsing, pouting lips of her labium, tasting the delicious juices that seeped from her fuck-cavity.

"Oh my God, I need you to fuck me now son!" Violet's voice quivered. She needed his big, steely cock inside her so Goddamn bad it was killing her. "I need you to fuck your mother!"

"I'm ready too!" blurted Rin, rising on his knees so the huge branch of his cock bobbed up and down stiffly.

The sight of that huge, purple-headed love warrior looming over her took the mother's breath away. She knew she was about to get the most satisfying fuck she's had in a long time. "Guide that throbbing cock into my slit," she urged.

Rin crawled into position between her spread-eagled thighs, holding his throbbing prick in his fist. He watched his mother's body stiffen, her fat tits reeling on her chest as she felt the plump, barbed knob of his boner press between the buttery folds of her cunt. Already his prick felt enormous, and she took at quick look down at the rock-hard cylinder of cock-meat looming between her legs, all lined up and ready to spear inside her overheated fuck-tunnel.

Violet squealed as her son's fat cock squeezed down into the sheath of her vagina.

"Oh, shit!" Rin gasped, feeling her hot, corrugated walls collapse in around his cock. "Shit, it's so fucking tight!"

"Ohhhhh, sweetie, you fill mommy right up, don't you?!" his mother mewled.

"Fucking right I do, and it feels SO hot and tight...damn!" He thrust further, causing her erectile flesh to become even more deeply embedded in his mom's cunt.

"Now pump those hips for me, slow and steady," his mother directed, humping her mound up onto his steely hardness, showing her boy that this wasn't her first rodeo. She was a well-skilled fuck-hound just like him.

"Good?" Rin asked, pumping his hips and slowing working his prick into the churning tightness of his mom's cunt-tunnel.

"Uh-huh, that's a good boy! Grab your mother's knees and slide them up towards my chest. Oh, there you go...fuck your mother with the cock that I made!"

The teen fucked her rhythmically, reaming out her creamy pussy with long, driving strokes of his blood-swollen cock. "Ohhh, shit that's good pussy, mom," he gasped, feeling his slippery knob carve through her cunt, mashing against the rounded, pink donut of flesh at the back of her vagina. This was the place where he was determined to unleash his steamy load of swimmers so they could rush in and pillage his mother's baby factory.

Violet was taken back to her college days, where she had her share of huge, young cock. It was the type of cock that could turn her to mush from churning so hard and deep inside her body, making her climax more times than she could count. She flexed her coital muscles, demonstrating the strength and skill of MILF pussy to her son. "Ohn yes, oh, yeah! Can you feel my pussy-muscles tightening on your shaft as it slides in and out of me?"

"Yes! It feels amazing around my dick," her boy answered. He wasn't just saying that. His mom easily had the best piece of pussy that he had rammed his cock into. Her vaginal chamber was like a variable milking-machine, tugging his cock up from its root in tight, rippling squeezes, while permeating his teenage penis with the slippery fluid excreted by her sex glands.

"Mmmm, kiss your mommy, while you fuck her, sweetheart," Violet requested, then locked the harness of her silky legs high up around his back as he brought his full weight against her. They kissed like lovers, their bellies beating together with greater intensity.

"Yes! Yes...just imagine watching our baby grow in my beautiful belly," Violet panted. "Imagine my big, beautiful, bouncing tits, heavy and full of milk for you and our baby."

The mental image made Rin's cock flex powerfully as it pumped through his mom's birthing chamber. He began fucking even faster. "Oh God, I'm gonna love sucking on those!" the boy panted.

"Oh, yeah, oh, fuck yes, son, that's it, fuck the hole that you came out of!"

He loved seeing her this way. The horny, slutty side of his mom was something he knew existed, but it wasn't a thing he wasn't supposed to see. Boys weren't supposed to bury their dicks inside their moms. They weren't supposed to use their young sperm to plant babies inside them, but here he was, and he certainly wasn't regretting it. Rin yearned to make her pussy gush around his young, stiff pecker. He wanted to witness his mom going out of her fucking mind, wailing violently to every thrust of his blood-engorged pecker. "You want it harder?"

--:--
--:--
1.0
klrxo
klrxo
klrxo
9,325 Followers
12