Mommy Pet Pt. 01: Seduction

Story Info
Hot Mom seduced her college son to have sex.
11k words
4.5
24.4k
67
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Summary: Hot Mom seduced her college son to have sex.

Note 1: Thanks to MasterBlogman for editing this story.

Note 2: This is a is a story about mom-son incest sex, so if you don't like the idea, please stop reading.

#Mommy Pet: Part 1 - Seduction

I couldn't believe that the woman I always loved and cherished, whom I always had a crush on, my mother, would turn into nothing but a submissive pet, a sex-loving slut who would do anything to please me.

I guess it had been simmering a long time, but it all got real about a week before my nineteenth birthday. That magical morning, I woke up late around 8. As usual, walked out of the bedroom into the living room wearing just the boxers I had been sleeping in, and saw Mom doing dishes in kitchen. She was wearing her silk sleeveless mid-thigh nightie with plastic straps on her shoulders and an apron on top of it.

I stared at her curvy huge ass for a moment. I had usually tried to avoid staring at my mother, since her hot body always used to tweak forbidden thoughts in my mind. I felt afraid she'll see me staring, and I noticed countless times, she could read my mind, tell me what I'm thinking about and what I'd love to do to her. Sometimes my dick gets hard, which is even more embarrassing than being caught staring. But the clothes she wears around the house bring it on.

I guess if she didn't want her son to have inappropriate thoughts, she could have dressed less inappropriately around the house. But I was very, very glad she didn't.

Now, I stared at her from behind, where she couldn't follow my gaze as my eyes traced the perfect curves of her body, her rounded ass, the large and shapely breasts that I kept getting glimpses of from the side through her nightie as she turned to put dishes in the dishwasher. As usual in the morning, she wasn't wearing any bra, and through her sheer nightie I could see her bare back. I couldn't see panties either, just a faint outline of her ass crack through the fabric.

I walked to the kitchen and hugged her tightly from behind. I was dying to slide my hands up to her breasts, lift them gently, and give them a squeeze. But with an effort, I kept my hands at her waist and just planted a peck of a kiss on her bare shoulder. "Morning, Mom."

"Good morning, Honey," As I hugged, I was sure she felt my bulge poking her sexy ass, but she was used to young men with morning wood, and didn't seem to think anything of it. Ignoring the bulge in my boxers, she asked, "How did you sleep?"

"Great, Mom." I moved my hands up to her hair, some of which was coming loose and hanging in her face. I tucked the loose hair behind her ears and whispered, "Mommy, you are looking so beautiful today."

She turned off the tap and turned to look at me with that suspicious-mother look that all children know and dread. "What's the occasion here? Why are you buttering me up this early in the morning?"

"Nothing Mom. It's just you haven't given me my morning kiss yet."

"Aww, my baby." She grasped my arms and pulled me closer. I leaned down and placed my hands over her waist again while she kissed me on the forehead. As she moved toward me, I tried really, really hard not to notice that her breasts were swinging toward me under her sheer nightie. I failed.

"Now go brush your teeth. I made your favorite breakfast today."

I walked away to the bathroom, brushed my teeth and took a shower. Once done, I put on a pair of shorts. The morning was already heating up, so I didn't bother putting on a shirt. I went back to the kitchen and asked, "OK, what's for breakfast?"

I have a well-built gym body, and a few stray droplets I'd missed were making their way down my bare chest. I couldn't help noticing Mom gazing at me with a version of the distracted look I get when I look at her body.

"Come sit, I made you pancakes." I shook the thoughts out of my head and sat at the kitchen table. "Wow." I've always loved homemade pancakes, and Mom's were the best. I never knew exactly what she did, but they were always better than any mix.

We settled down and started eating. I kept looking into her eyes. Suddenly breaking the silence, she asked me out of nowhere, "So, how's college going? Any new girl on your radar?"

Surprised by her question, I stammered, "No, I, I mean, yes."

"Umhm, oh, is that the cheerleader girl with long hair you were talking the other day."

"Who? Sneha? She has a boyfriend." I answered, recalling I noticed the other day mom saw me talking to her, after dropping me off at the college gate.

"Then who is the lucky girl?"

"She's not a girl."

"Oh?" she said carefully. I'm sure she was expecting me to come out as gay over pancakes and syrup.

"She's a lady."

"Oh my, is it one of your young college teachers you have a crush on?"

"No, actually a beautiful woman... you know her very well...."

"Oh, do I now? Who is she?"

"I really don't think you want to know that. But she's older than I am, she's beautiful, and she's married."

Mom froze. "I thought you'd have a crush on a girl who's three or four years older than you, but are you telling me you have a crush on a married lady?"

"I-I-I mean..." I babbled as I didn't know how to answer her or tell her that I had a crush on her, my own mother. She walked close to me and continued, "Oh honey, trust me. This is the sort of thing that never ends well. You're going to get badly hurt, and I have a feeling that she will too. You need to focus on girls who are your own age."

"I tried Mom, but I'm just not attracted to girls my age. They just seem like empty-headed Barbie dolls compared to her. Maybe her care and love for me never let me fall for other girls."

"But honey, she's married. That just spells a whole world of trouble."

"Well, technically her husband died years ago.... but what's important is that I love her more than anything."

"Stop right there. This is wrong, it's going to hurt you, and you have to stop seeing this woman."

"What!"

"Yes, you heard me."

How can I stop meeting the love of my life when she's my own mother. "I can't.... I can't Mom. How is it possible for me to not meet her..." I whispered, "I love her."

"Oh Honey, I love you too. You're an adult, and I can't make you break this off. But please listen, it's for your own good."

"Okay."

She hugged me once more and said, "Now, I need to take a shower and get ready for work. Finish your breakfast and get ready for college and I'll drop you off on the way."

She took off her apron, hung it on the hook by the stove, and headed off to the bathroom. I watched her from behind, her ass wiggling while she walked, and thought, how can it be possible for me not to love that ass, those breasts that press against my chest when she hugs me.

I finished my breakfast, rinsed my plate and put it in the dishwasher, and walked back to my room to gather up my books and dressed up for college. As I walked by the bathroom, I noticed that the door was open a crack, and I could hear odd noises from inside.

I should have just kept walking, gathered my school things, and gone back downstairs to wait by the front door. Instead, I peeked through the slightly opened door.

Mom was standing in front of the mirror gazing at herself. After a few heartbeats, she slid her arms out of the plastic straps slowly, and let her nightie fall to the floor. She was wearing a pink thong, but no bra, and I watched as she gathered up her breasts, one in each hand, lifted them, and ran her thumbs over her nipples.

"Fuck!" I gasped to see my mom, my dream woman, standing almost naked in front of the mirror, which reflected her body back to me. My heart began to beat so fast I was almost afraid that she would hear the sound and discover me watching her.

I look at her whole body from head to toe. Every part of her body seemed it was made of milk and caramel. Her hair was in a bun, and there was a single gold chain shining around her neck against her smooth brown skin and falling between her breasts. Her beautiful naked back seemed to have some scratch marks as if from nails. Her thighs also had marks as if she had been beaten by a whip or a cane. I had trouble staying silent at the thought that someone had the audacity to mark up my mother's perfect skin.

Not surprisingly, my cock, which had long ago relaxed from its morning wood, sprang into an instant, intense boner. I couldn't resist pulling my shorts down below my knees and holding my cock tightly in my hand. She still had her breasts in both hands, just as I had longed to do earlier, and I saw her jiggle them a little.

I nearly died. "Oh, God," I moaned silently to myself. The cock in my hand began to ooze precum as I watched my mother in the mirror.

She took her hands off her breasts and slid them down to her waist. What now, I thought, holding my dick and dying to jerk off, but not daring to risk making that much noise. She hooked her thumbs in the elastic waistband of the thong, bent down, and in one smooth motion slid it off and tossed it in the laundry basket.

I nearly shot my load right there on the floor of the hallway. As she bent over, for the first time in my life, I saw her naked, perfectly shaved pussy as if I was looking at a black rose petals between her legs. I started to stroke my dick slowly as I watched my naked mother in awe.

Looking back at the mirror, she closed her eyes, parted her legs and touched her clit. I heard a soft moan as she closed her eyes. Her hands moved up again, touching one of her breasts as she licked her middle and index fingers on the other hand and moved back down to her pussy.

"Oh God, I wish I could suck them," I thought in my mind as I kept looking at her putting on a naked sex show for me, even though she had no idea I was there. I could see her erect nipples as she squeezed her breasts, rubbed her pussy with her fingers and bit her lips. My precum started to ooze more as I groaned, "Oh, Mom."

Suddenly she paused and opened her eyes. I too paused, afraid that she might turn around and catch me peeking at her. I grabbed my shorts and prepared to yank them up. But all she did was lean over the counter and pick up a hairbrush.

What was she going to do next? I watched as she put that round, one inch thick and five inch long handle all the way inside her mouth. I closed my eyes, imagining she was sucking my dick, and I gasped, "Fuck!"

Mom froze and looked back, but before she could see me, I had already realized that I was too loud and ducked behind the door.

I waited a few more seconds, then peeked in once more. Mom held the brush by the bristle end, took a pump of hand lotion from a bottle on the counter, and coated the handle with it. I knew exactly what she was going to do with it, but I couldn't believe it when I actually saw her do it. She opened her pussy lips with the thumb and forefinger of her left hand and, still holding the brush by the bristles with her right, placed the rounded end of the handle against her vaginal opening. Then, taking a deep breath, she pressed it slowly until it disappeared all the way up until the bristles stopped it.

Gripping the bristles firmly, she began thrusting the handle in and out of her hole, first slowly and then faster and faster. I started to imagine it was my dick she had shoved in. I was about to burst as I watched my mother fucking herself on that handle like a hungry whore.

My eyes went wider and I whispered, "Fuck, Mommy, how can you be so slutty?"

I couldn't wait any longer and I started to stroke my cock furiously, looking at my mother, imagining her placing both hands on my chest, riding my dick and moaning. Within a minute, I exploded with cum. Since that was the only bathroom in our apartment, I ran to my bedroom, totally forgetting that some of my cum had sprayed on the bathroom door and few drops had spilled on the floor.

Once inside, I wiped myself off with a tissue, then started to get ready for college. I took all the required books and my iPod, and put on a nice shirt and pants. When I was about to walk out of my bedroom, I saw my mother run into her bedroom, wrapping a towel around her body.

My mother always locked the bathroom door, and I had never had the chance to peek inside. But that day was different. Seeing my mother naked was awesome, but seeing her fucking herself on a hairbrush was something I could never imagine. I felt my cock starting to get hard again just thinking about it.

I stood outside her bedroom door, wondering what else I might see if I dared to look. I carefully opened the door the merest crack and peeped in. The towel was around her waist, barely hanging on as she was busy hooking her black lace, padded and strapless bra over her breasts. It was barely hiding anything. My mouth watered yet another time. Just as I was hoping to see my mother naked another time, the towel slipped from her body and dropped on the floor.

I pushed open the door a little bit more with my trembling hand as I saw Mom bend over and pick up her black lacy garter belt from the bed. Once again, I could see her pink petals staring at me between her legs. She stepped into the garter belt and pulled it all the way up to her waist. Next, she placed her right leg on the bed and, revealing her cunt once more, picked up a silk thigh-high and slipped it in all the way up to mid-thigh.

I knew that pantyhose has been standard for fifty years or so. Women only go through all the bother of stockings and garter belts when they want to look especially sexy. What was up with this woman?

I watched as she put on her other thigh-high, then her white shirt and finally, without panties, her knee length pencil skirt. My mother goes to the office in sexy stockings and no panties? What the fuck was going on?

Suddenly my smartwatch beeped. Before I could do anything, Mom turned around to look at her door. She was all dressed up, putting in an earring. I gasped, "Shit," and I walked in, pretending I had just got there. "Are you ready, Mom? I'm going to be late for my first period."

"Sure, in a moment Honey. Just sit in the car, and I'll be out in a second."

"Okay." I walked outside and waited for Mommy. Once she came out to the car, I felt like I might shoot my load again. She was so incredibly sexy in that attire, with light pink lip gloss, golden eye shadow, thick eye liner and a bouncy hair style. I thought to myself, "Fuck! She's looking so hot in that. Who's it for?"

Smiling at me, she said, "Sorry, I got a little late."

"Damn, Mom, you're going to kill someone by your look."

She blushed, patted my hair and closed the car door. While driving, we talked about various things like my college projects, my goals and my dream car.

When we reached the college, I gathered my things and was about to get out when she put a hand on my thigh, very close to my dick. Her soft touch instantly made my dick start getting hard. I thought, "Fuck, not now."

I turned to look at her. All she said was. "Give me a kiss and get to class."

I kissed her on the cheek and said, "I love you, Mom."

"I love you too, Honey."

I don't think I learned much at college that day. I just kept replaying the morning over and over in my mind, thinking about what I would have liked to do to her. I imagined pulling up that nightie and fucking her over the sink, or grabbing the hairbrush and fucking her with it instead of just watching her through the crack in the doorway. The day became longer and longer.

When college was finally over and I got home, the first thing I did was to walk into the bathroom and search for that thong she had been wearing. It was on top of the pile of dirty laundry. I picked it up, closed my eyes and sniffed it. The warm musky smell was intoxicating. I felt like I was lying between my mother's legs, smelling her pussy.

I pulled down my pants, wrapped the thong around my hard dick and started stroking. The material felt so soft and smooth, and I closed my eyes and imagined rubbing my dick over my mother's soft cunt. After a couple of strokes, I increased the speed and let out groans, "Oh yes, Mommy, take my dick, let your son fuck your horny pussy hard."

I imagined my naked mother riding on top of me and straddling my dick. My dick became super hard and I yelled, calling her name, "Oh yes, Deepali, fuck your son, take my cum Deepali, let me fill that dirty little pussy with my seed."

In seconds I had my second orgasm of the day, and I sprayed my cum all over my mother's thong.

Forgetting about the fact that Mom would know it was me who came in her underwear, since I was the only living person in the house with her, I threw the thong back in the basket, washed myself off and went to my room to try to focus on my homework.

***

It was around 6 in the evening when I heard the door being unlocked, so I peeked outside.my room. It was Mom, placing a box on top of the shoe rack. Then she bent over to unfasten her heels. As she bent, her skirt rode up above her upper thighs. I could see her lovely, shapely ass, and my cock started getting hard all over again.

Once she undid her heels, she put them on the rack, stood up, picked up the shiny box and walked straight to her bedroom. I slowly followed her, trying not to make any noise. The door was a little ajar as usual, so I pushed it a little further to look through. Mom put down the box on her bedside table, and facing the window, she sat down on the edge of the bed. Immediately, her skirt rode up more, this time revealing her garter belt.

She sat quietly for a couple of seconds, then, looking exhausted, let out a sigh, twisted her coifed hair in a bun, and untucked her shirt from her skirt. Then she unbuttoned the top three hooks of her shirt, reached behind her back, unfastened her bra and pulled it out without removing the shirt. Her unconfined breasts jiggled inside the sheer material.

She lay back and landed on the soft mattress. Without bothering to undress any further or even get under the covers, she drifted off to sleep, clearly exhausted by a long day.

I waited outside for like fifteen minutes or so and observed her every curves. Once she started snoring slowly, I couldn't stop myself, and walked in. I opened the door slowly and carefully and walked over to the bed. The first thing I saw was her round, innocent face with a cute little dimple on each cheek. Then, because the shirt was unfastened at the top, I saw red rope marks on her throat. Was there an accident or some kind of fight, or had she been tied up with ropes? I recalled seeing what looked like cane marks on her ass that morning.

It turned me on to think of my mother being tied up. This was one of my other fantasies, and I popped a big boner inside my pants. I wanted to touch myself while I was standing right in front of my own mother, but I didn't have the nerve to risk it. She was sleeping very heavily, but I couldn't take a chance on her waking up and seeing her son wanking himself over her bed.

Since she had her bra off, I could see the dark areolas of her breasts through her sheer white shirt. I wanted to touch them, feel them in my hands, yet somehow I resisted.

Her loose skirt had ridden up practically to her waist, revealing her black thigh-high stockings. Her legs were a little parted and I could see her pussy between them. It was perfectly shaved, a little brownish, her labia nearly black, like dark, wrinkled rose petals. It was right in front of my eyes only a few inches away. My mouth immediately watered. This time, I couldn't stop myself, and leaning down, I touched her pussy lips with my trembling fingers. They were soft and a little moist. I couldn't believe that I had just touched my mother's pussy.

Even though her eyes were closed, I felt a shiver in her body. She looked cold lying there half undressed, so I pulled the sheet up and covered her with it. Her breathing relaxed, deepened, and began to change to gentle snores.