Mommy Takes Care Of You And Your Cock

Info
Mommy takes care of you and your cock to help you get a good...
807 words
3.72
6.9k
3
Share this

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mommy takes care of you and your cock to help you get a goodnight's sleep - EllyCuddles

Hey, what are you doing up so late? Is the rain keeping you awake? No, I'm sorry. Maybe you need a little help sleeping. Have you tried some warm milk? Mmm. Well, you're not too stressed out are you? I was really hoping that you staying the summer here would help you relax a little bit. Take your mind of your studies from college. Mmm. I'm glad it's working. The rain is kind of relaxing, isn't it?

I always like a good summer rain. And have the windows open, the breeze flowing in. It's kind of sexy late at night, don't you think? Mmm. I really am glad you decided to stay the summer. I've always wanted to get you alone though. Don't worry. He doesn't need to know. What? Have you never been with an older woman before? I'm sure you have, haven't you? No. You've never been with an older woman. Well, he's passed out and you're wide awake and I'm here.

Why don't we both try to relax so we can both get some sleep tonight, shall we? Mmm. It's okay. It really is. You're grown. You can make your own decisions. I can leave if you want. I didn't think so. Come here. Come a little closer. You don't really have to do anything. I can do it for you. How about I just run my hand down your chest? Mmm. Like that? You like that, don't you? You like feeling my hand, going down your chest, feeling the hair on your body? Do you want me to lean in close to your ear like that? Let's be really quiet, shall we? I wanted to feel you in my hand for quite some time. Mmm. You're strong, young chest. Mmm. You've grown up so much. Mmm. Now. Mmm. I want to kiss your neck.

(kissing your neck)

Mmm. You taste is good as I thought you would. Now, I see you're beginning to realize that I see your cock is getting hard. Would you like me to help you relieve yourself? You know, get rid of all that tension so you can sleep. I bet you would. May I stroke your cock as I let my lips linger on your chest and neck? Mmm. Mmm. Move your shirt out of the way. Take off your pants. Mmm. Yeah. Just like that. Mmm. It's so big and hard right now. I'm going to stroke it slow. Feeling the length from head to face. Feeling you grow in my hand. Mmm. Mmm. Your cock feels so good. Mmm. It's raining harder out now.

I think it took a side from you. Mmm. Like that. Mmm. I like feeling your cock in my hand. Mmm. You're so young and strong. I'm going to stroke you faster now. Mmm. Up and down. I like that. Mmm. My hand's stroking your cock. Getting harder in there. Like it feels you throbbing. Mmm. Close your eyes. Let me take care of you. Mmm. That cock feels so good. Mmm. Yeah. I want you to come in my hand. Oh, I want you to spray your load all over my fingers. Mmm. I can feel you throbbing and twitching. I know how bad you want to relax. Mmm. That's it. Mmm. Mmm. Come for me.

I'm going to stroke you faster and faster. Mmm. Like that. Yeah. My hand feels good, doesn't it? Mmm. You like my breasts leaning up against your arm? I know you've been wanting to feel now. I'm pressing tight up against you, huh? Mmm. Mmm. Mmm. Come for me. Mmm. Oh, that's it. Mmm. Mmm. Come for me. Like that. Mmm. Yeah. Mmm. That's it. Good. Come for me. Mmm. Mmm. Mmm. Cum all over my hand. Relax. Let it go. Mmm. Mmm. Mmm. Yeah. Mmm. Like that. Mmm. That's a lot of cum. It must have been a while. Mmm. I'm gonna lick it off my hand now. so I can taste you. Mmm. Mmm. Mmm.

(slurping and tasting your cum)

Aren't you glad you stayed in the summer here? Mmm. Hopefully now you can sleep. Maybe tomorrow night. I can feel how good that cock feels inside of me. What do you think? Would you like to fuck me tomorrow? Mmm. Good. Go to sleep now. Mmm. I'll have breakfast ready in the morning.

THE END.

Have A Listen Here 🎧 ❤️

Disclaimer: Every character portrayed in my script is 18+. This script was created by an adult for adults only. This is a fictional roleplay scenario/fantasy. In other words, this is not real. Please feel free to share or enjoy this script for your personal or private purposes.

Copyright © 2023 u/EllyCuddles aka Elly Cuddles.

--:--
--:--
1.0
ellycuddles
Please rate this
The author would appreciate your feedback.
  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
1 Comments
AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

The text seems pretty great, but the audio cuts off super early.

Share this

Similar Stories

Girl on Fire: Date Night On a date with Jennifer Lawrence.in Celebrities & Fan Fiction
Cancel the Wedding He doesn't want her - but she'll tease until he does.in NonConsent/Reluctance
01, 02: Good Morning The night has gotten away from us.in Transgender & Crossdressers
Far Away Fantasy She wakes up to her fantasies.in Erotic Couplings
[Don't] Let Sleeping Dicks Lie An aberrant & intrusive fascination with unconscious cocks.in Fetish
More Stories