Mommy Talk: A Daughter's Offer

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh, fuck!"

"You took all of that dick into your pussy, Mommy."

"Oh, it's been so long," Payton moaned, as she sat on the dick and just enjoyed the sensation of having her pussy filled.

"You sitting on my dick looks so hot."

"I love sitting on it," the Mom said, as she began riding it slowly.

"Ride it, ride my dick!"

"That feels so good, baby!"

"Are your big titties bouncing all over the place, Mommy?" Ashley asked, wishing her mother was facing her.

"They are, baby," the Mom moaned, beginning to ride the dick faster... happy to know that like riding a bike, this skill was coming back immediately. After a few more smooth bounces, she asked, "Do you like fucking Mommy's pussy?"

Although she wasn't doing anything but sitting there while her mother did all the work, the idea of what was happening was thrilling! So she agreed, "Oh yes, Mommy, I love fucking you," stressing the word 'fucking' in her best sexy, sensual voice.

As her pleasure rose, Payton brought her hand to her clit and began rubbing it, as she bounced on the big cock.

"This is so hot, Mommy, ride my dick," Ashley encouraged her.

"It feels so fucking good, honey, so fucking good!"

"I love watching you fuck yourself on my dick!"

"Make me feel good, honey," the Mom moaned, cupping her own tits. "You're such a good girl to be fucking Mommy on Valentine's Day."

"I'm your nasty good girl, and I'll fuck you any day, Mommy," Ashley smiled. "Anytime... anyplace."

"You're fucking me way better than your dad ever did," Payton moaned, her orgasm rising.

"Mmmmmm," the daughter moaned, still not doing much of anything, but loving this experience nonetheless. "Ride that cock, Mommy. Fucking ride it!"

"You're such a good girl, letting Mommy bounce on you," she moaned.

"Fuck yourself on me, Mommy," Ashley encouraged, getting very turned on just by watching her mother bounce.

"Yes, yes, oh fuck yes! Mommy is going to come," Payton declared, really working the cock over.

"Are you going to come on my dick, Mommy?"

"Yes, baby!"

"Then come all over my dick Mommy, coat my dick with your pussy cum!"

"Oh fuck," the mother moaned, her orgasm imminent as she began moving her hips in a circular motion to enhance her pleasure. "You're such a good girl fucking Mommy."

"You're doing almost all the work," Ashley teased, kissing her Mom's back.

Payton leaned back on her daughter as she rode her, who in this better position reached around and grabbed her large tits for the first time, and began bucking her hips strongly upwards to actually fuck her Mom!

"You're such a good girl," the Mom repeated, "you're making my pussy so fucking wet."

Adding to the wickedness, Ashley pushed the boundaries past just fucking her Mom, "I bet you can't wait to taste my sweet little pussy too, am I right?"

"Ohhh," the mother moaned, that not having been on her mind, but now it sounded absolutely divine! "I can't wait to taste your sweet little pussy, baby!"

The Mom got off the dick, quickly dropped to her knees on the bedroom floor, and took the pink cock, wet with her pussy juice, into her mouth.

"Oh, yes Mommy, suck my cock, get all your pussy juices off of my dick," Ashley encouraged her, finding the act she was witnessing very erotic.

"Mmmmmmm," Payton moaned, and after a few more bobs, "Mommy loves such a tasty cock."

"So I see," the daughter smiled fondly, as her Mom stood up, leaned down, and started kissing her... sweet tender kisses, with just a hint of urgency.

Ashley broke the kiss and asked, "Does my sweet Mommy want her daughter to fuck her some more?"

"Yes please, baby. And Mommy isn't nervous about it anymore, so now are you going to fuck me nice and hard, with your big pink Mommy-fucking cock?" the Mom requested wickedly, kissing her daughter again.

To Ashley, the idea that she was now an official mother fucker was utterly pussy gushing. So she smiled and agreed, "Oh yes! I'll show you I'm a real mother fucker, Mommy."

"Oh, yes honey, you are a real mother fucker now! Show me what a good one you are," the mother urged.

"Get on the bed and lie on your back, Mommy," Ashley ordered, spinning her mother around, and then playfully pushing her onto her back. "I'm in charge, now that you're all warmed up and ready for me!"

"Oh! Mommy loves a good girl who knows what she wants, and takes charge," the mother moaned as she spread her legs wide apart.

"So you're ready for more fucking, Mommy?" the daughter asked, feeling a massive rush of power from wielding her big pink cock, while she admired her Mom's body. Thirty-nine years old, and it was still perfection!

"Yes baby, Mommy needs to be fucked so bad," the Mom agreed, desperately rubbing her pussy.

"But wait, something is missing," the daughter said,

"What's missing?"

"Don't move," she said, unexpectedly leaving the room.

"W-w-where are you going?" The horny Mom called out... she'd been so close to getting that dick back in her pussy, but now... what?

Ashley snatched up the stockings lying on her bed, the red ones she had bought for tonight with her boyfriend, but had decided to go with this blue and mocha outfit instead, and returned.

"Lift a foot up, Mommy," Ashley said, as she hopped onto the bed.

"What are you doing?"

"It's Valentine's Day, so I think you should be wearing red, and you can be my Mommy in red," the daughter grinned, knowing her Mom's favourite song was 'Lady in Red'.

"Oh, you're so thoughtful," the Mom said, as she watched her daughter slowly and lovingly rolling the stocking up her leg.

"Why did you stop wearing nylons, Mommy?" the daughter asked.

"I'd always worn them to feel sexy, but after your dad betrayed me and left me for that other woman, I didn't feel sexy anymore," the Mom admitted, as the first red stocking was now fully on her leg.

"That was so shitty of him," Ashley said, "and I know you want me to like him and to respect him because he's my father, but I just can't! Not after what he did to you... to both of us."

"I never said I wanted you to like or to respect him, sweetheart. I just want you to be courteous to him, instead of refusing to speak to him. To act respectfully towards him so he doesn't have things to criticize you about. And while you're acting all nicey-nicey to the old fart, you don't have to mean a word of whatever you say to him; and whatever you do, don't ever tell him anything about yourself that actually matters to you. That good behaviour is for your sake, not his. Does that make sense?"

"Yes, Mommy, since you explain it that way, it makes perfect sense.

"But back to what we were talking about, I started wearing nylons because you wore them, and I thought they were sexy. Don't I look sexy in my nylons?"

"Yes, baby, you look real fucking sexy in nylons," the Mom agreed, admiring her daughter's legs in the mocha shade.

"And if you want your daughter to fuck this wet pussy," Ashley continued, putting the second nylon on, "I expect my Mommy pet to wear nylons at all times, from now on."

"Your Mommy pet?" Payton repeated, in a slightly erotic daze.

"If I'm your Mother fucker, than you need to be my Mommy pet. That's what I think, anyway. But what do you think? Don't you think you'd like to be my Mommy pet? Some things, like your wearing nylons, will be all the time, but you'll only need to do everything I say whenever we're playing. You'll still be my Mom, when it comes to things like advising me to be polite to my old fart of a sperm donor." In all her other girl-on-girl encounters, especially the ones with Fran, Ashley always took a decidedly submissive role. But with her Mommy, taking the lead felt natural... the way she should go, and the role her Mommy needed her to take... at least most of the time, since she knew she couldn't carry it off all the time. She'd have to play things by ear, and see how they went.

In her heated state, her daughter's words made complete sense to Payton... almost. "I think I prefer calling you my Mommy fucker, but whatever. I'll gladly wear nylons for you all the time, and do whatever you tell me to whenever we start taking our clothes off, if you promise to fuck Mommy whenever she needs your dick."

"Yes, my pet," Ashley said, "I believe we have an agreement we're both happy with." The stockings were now on, and she started sucking her Mom's toes. "I much prefer sucking on nylon-covered toes and licking soles when the nylons have been worn all day. Fran's nylon-clad toes and soles are always particularly delicious after they've spent a long day in her running shoes, and after her cheerleading practice."

"Oh my," the Mom moaned, both because having her toes sucked this way felt surprisingly erotic, and the idea of her daughter licking her best friend's sweaty feet while she was in a cheerleading outfit was absolutely delicious... pun indeed intended.

"Yeah. Next time I want to taste your salty, sweaty, nylon-clad feet, Mommy," she ordered, as she licked the sole of her Mom's foot from the heel to the toes.

"Oh, yes honey, I'll make sure they're nice and sweaty for you," she promised. "Now please baby girl... you Mommy fucker, you. Fuck me some more; fuck your Mommy."

"Mmmmmm, I'm going to fuck you so good, Mommy," the daughter purred, as she moved her big pink dick next to her Mom's glistening pussy.

"Please, baby! Just shove your big cock into Mommy," the Mom begged, desperate to be fucked, and fucked hard.

"Mmmmm, Mommy, you're so wet," the daughter assessed, as she rubbed the dildo up and down between her Mom's pussy lips.

"All because of you, honey," the Mom explained, thrusting up her hips, trying to get that dick inside her.

"Such a horny fucking Mommy," Ashley grinned naughtily, and then she slid her pink dick forward, and watched it disappear between her Mommy's matching pink pussy lips.

"Oh yes, just like that," the Mom moaned. "Now fuck me, baby."

After a few strokes, Ashley asked, "Do you like this, Mommy?"

"I love it, baby, I love being a slut for my baby girl."

"And I love having my own personal Mommy fuck toy," the daughter responded, as she fucked her Mom.

"Oh yes, that's it, you're such a good girl," the mother moaned, as she watched her beautiful daughter fuck her. "You look so hot, fucking Mommy."

"I love watching your big tits bouncing around as I fuck you."

"They're bouncing for you, honey."

"Oh, fuck Mom, you're so fucking hot when you're taking dick."

"When I'm taking my daughter's dick," the Mom added.

"Yes, when Mommy is taking her daughter's dick inside her flooded pussy."

"Oh, that's so good baby, oh my god, so good," the Mom moaned, as her daughter fucked her deeply, with smooth, gliding strokes.

"Is that good, Mommy? Am I fucking you good?"

"Oh, yes honey, you're fucking me so fucking good," the Mom moaned. "You're such a good girl, such a fucking good girl!"

"I love watching my big dick going inside you, Mommy," Ashley said, almost hypnotized by her own fucking.

"It's so hot having my daughter the one fucking me... my Mommy fucking daughter fucking me," the Mom said wickedly, the incest angle really driving her wild, in ways she couldn't possibly have fathomed before they'd crossed the line this evening.

"Yeah, your daughter is fucking you good," Ashley said, as she tugged her Mom's legs together to give her even better friction, leaned in, and started fucking her deeper and faster.

"Oh, baby. You're going so deep into Mommy. Don't you fucking stop!" the mother moaned, the effects of her pleasure increasing rapidly with this new angle.

A dozen strokes later, she too enjoying the incestuous aspect of this wicked sexual encounter, Ashley said, "Oh yes! Your daughter is fucking you good!"

The mother moaned, "Yes you are, baby."

As the pleasure increased and her orgasmic goal was nearing, she admired her daughter and said so. "You look so good fucking Mommy," and "you really know how to please Mommy," and "you're making Mommy so happy," and "you're such a good girl, such a good Mommy fucker!"

"Yeah, I'm a great Mommy fucker," Ashley agreed, loving the sound of those two words together so much... her pussy so wet from fucking her Mom. "Now take it, Mommy, take that dick."

"Yes, give Mommy that dick, baby, give it to me, give it to Mommy," the mother moaned, cupping her own breasts.

"Do you want it harder, Mommy?"

"Yeah, give it me harder, baby girl."

"Then beg for it, Mommy slut," Ashley ordered.

At any prior time Payton would have flared up in anger at being called a slut. But she'd called herself one for the first time in her life only a few moments ago. And even though she knew her loving daughter would be calling her that a lot going forward, hearing it added to the intensity of this experience, and she moaned, "Please baby, fuck Mommy, pound her pussy, slam her with that big dick, make me your submissive Mommy slut!"

"Oh yeah," Ashley moaned, loving to hear such nasty talk spewing from her normally sweet Mom's suddenly filthy mouth.

As her daughter fucked her harder, the mother begged, as her orgasm rose inside her, "Do it, do it, fucking fuck, Mommy! Give me that big pink Mommy fucking dick!"

"Yes, Mommy slut! I'm pounding your pussy, and I won't stop until you come!"

"Yes! Fuck your Mommy's pussy like a good girl," the mother begged, wrapping her nylon-clad legs around her daughter's waist.

"Take it, Mommy, take my pink dick," Ashley said, loving that she was making her own Mommy moan like this.

"Oh, God baby, you fuck me way better than your dad ever did!" the mother moaned.

"Oh yeah! Because I love you, and because I want to make you my live-in fuck toy, and because I want you addicted to me!" Ashley babbled, continuously slamming into her Mommy.

"Oh yes, I'll love being your addicted fuck toy," the Mom agreed, the idea so wickedly wild. Ordinarily the idea of being addicted to something would be abhorrent to her, but to Ashley? Bring it on!

"Do you like this?"

"I fucking love it," the mother said, and repeated "love-it-love-it," in a lustful daze. "I fucking love it."

"Take my dick!"

"Oh yes, you're making Mommy's pussy so fucking wet I'm almost squirting," Payton moaned. "Oh, my baby, yes, yes, yes!"

"Are you going to come for me?"

"Do you want Mommy to come for you? Or more importantly, will you allow me to?" she asked, as she lunged her ass up over and over to meet her daughter's downward thrusts.

"Yes, I fucking want to see my Mommy come on my dick," she said, pulling her legs apart to watch her Mom's pussy lips flexing back and forth while she took her daughter's big pink dick inside her over and over.

"Oh yes, keep fucking me like that, baby girl, yes yes, yes, fuck Mommy," she moaned... so close to eruption!

Ashley, sweat dripping down her forehead and stinging her eyes, as she experienced being the top instead of the bottom for the first time, "Come for me, Mommy, come for your daughter!"

"Oh yes, don't stop baby, don't stop, don't fucking stop," the mother pleaded, her orgasm imminent. "Right there, right fucking there!"

"Come for me, now, Mommy slut."

"Oh fuuuuuck."

"You're really taking that dick in your pussy," Ashley said, in awe of the surreal reality of what they were doing together.

"So close... fuck me, Mommy fucker! Fuck me, fuck me! Fuck yes! Mommy's coming! You made Mommy COME!" the mother bellowed as her intense, body-quaking, toe-curling orgasm cascaded through her.

"You just came all over my pink dick!" Ashley said, loving the sight of her Mom coming, her cheeks red, her legs twitching, and the look of utter euphoria in her glazed eyes.

"I did, I really did," the mother gasped weakly, looking blearily up at her daughter, who leaned down and kissed her.

After a brief kiss, Payton gushed, "That was so good, honey."

"Yeah, so good," Ashley agreed.

More kissing.

"Your small-dicked father never made me come like that," the Mom said.

"I was pretty sure I'd be a better fuck."

The mother still in a lustful daze, and not wanting this encounter to end said, "I think now it's time for Mommy to lick her baby girl's pussy."

"Oh Mommy, I'd love that," Ashley purred, kissing her Mommy again.

"So you want Mommy to lick your pussy?" The Mom asked, loving the sound of those taboo words coming out of her mouth.

"Mmmmmmm, yes Mommy, and I also want you to fuck your eighteen-year-old daughter with your pink dick," she elaborated, as her Mom sat up and kissed her neck.

"Let's get this dick off of you then," the mother said, as she went to take it off.

"Yes, take my dick off of me, Mommy," the daughter said.

"Yes, honey."

Once off, Ashley took the dick, put it in her mouth, and sucked her Mom's pussy off of it.

"That's so sexy and so dirty, cleaning Mommy's cum off the dick you just fucked her with," Payton said, cupping her daughter's perky tits.

Ashley tossed the dick aside and asked, "That's right, I'm your sexy, dirty, good girl. So... are you going to eat my pussy, or what?"

As the Mom pushed her daughter onto her back, she asked, "Don't you have a date tonight?"

"I may have to be late for it," she said, as she spread her legs wide.

"Yes. Because Mommy needs to make her baby girl happy," Payton said, as she crawled between her daughter's stocking-clad legs and stroked both hands up and down the silky sheer fabric.

"Make me happy, Mommy. Make me really happy," the daughter said, looking down at her Mom between her legs, with her mouth getting closer to her pussy.

"Such a pretty pussy," the mother appraised, now lying on her stomach and staring into its glistening wetness. She brought her hand to the flooded pussy lips, and traced her fingers around them teasingly.

"Oh, Mommy," Ashley moaned.

"You're so wet already."

"Lick me, Mommy."

"You smell so good," she said, as she parted her daughter's pussy lips even wider.

"Oh yes, Mommy," the daughter moaned, as she felt her Mom's tongue begin licking her.

"Mmmmmm, such a delicious pussy," the Mom said, as she licked her daughter eagerly.

"That feels so good," Ashley moaned.

Payton explored and tasted every crevice of her daughter's tantalizing pussy over the next couple of minutes, as her daughter moaned and continued her incestuous naughty talk. "Oh yes, Mommy... yeah... eat me, my Mommy pet... feels so good... oh, Mommy... so good... oh yes Mommy, right there... right there... Mommy... you're making me so wet... ooooh Mommy... ooooh!"

"You taste so fucking good, honey," the Mom said, lost in her own rapture, at pleasuring her own flesh and blood. It should have felt wrong, but if it was supposed to be wrong, why did it feel so right... and so good?

She kissed the pussy lips... licked between the wet lips... and then took the clit between her lips.

"Oh, fuck Mom. Fuck yes, work my clit over," Ashley moaned, her orgasm rising rapidly. "I want to come all over your pretty face, Mommy," she moaned, grabbing the back of her Mom's head and thrusting up with her hips.

"Mmmm," the mother purred as she looked down at her daughter's cunt. "Mommy is going to suck her hungry mouth onto your pretty, pink pussy, and I want you to fucking come all over Mommy's face. Can you do that for me, baby?"

"Yes, Mommy, I want to come all over your face," the daughter moaned, grinding her pussy up and down on her Mom's face.