Mommy Wakes Son

Story Info
Mom wakes son and gives surprise.
1.1k words
4.12
92.2k
59
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I decided to leave work early to relax and have time to myself. I've been so overworked lately and doing so much for the office and the boys at home. My husband is hardly home other than meals and my son, who just turned 21, is in and out of the house always leaving it trashed. My sexual tension and drive have been so high lately with my husband away I just wanted to relax, find a good porn, and rub my tight little pussy that so desperately needed attention.

As usual I come home to a trashed house. I take my shoes off, slide my short little red dress off, leaving nothing but my bright red lace thong to cover my chubbier belly and thick pussy. I keep my black lace bra on my huge DDD tits and leave my black sheer stockings on hooked to my red thong. The way they hug my curvy body and the black and red make this Mommy feel so sexy.

I start to clean my house before relaxing making sure to brush against my nipples feeling them get hard and run my finger lightly over my clit every so often feeling my hot pussy getting wetter with every touch. I hear a sound as I pass my bedroom and notice my door cracked. My son is asleep naked in my bed. I know I shouldn't and it's probably wrong but I can't take my eyes off what I see. My son, a tall muscular, dare I even say sexy man, laying in my bed fully exposed.

My pussy immediately begins to get wetter at the sight of my fucking hot son, his tattoos, his dark hair, noticing how big my sons cock is. Then I see something that shocks me even more... my little boy isn't using porn or magazines to drain his cock, he has left pictures he has his and taken of Me masturbating or ones he stalked me in the shower. This turned me on so fucking bad. My baby boy wants his Mother.

Mommy has so many things in her mind .. how wrong this is.. how bad the thoughts are of what I want to do to my son... but I want to feel my sons skin on mine, run my hands over my sons built body.. I cave to my lust and curiousity.

I carefully slide into bed next to my son gently laying beside him.. I wrap my arm over his head and begin to rub his head as he nuzzles closer to me. This soaks Mommy completely through her little thong as I can feel my sons breath creep across my nipple with each breath he takes.. I run my other hand across his back a few times making sure he is back asleep well. I lay there next to him a few minutes enjoying the way his breath feels on me and I begin to rub my swollen clit thinking how it would feel for my little boy to run his fingers across my clit.

I ease my way up to sitting carefully unhook by bra to lay back beside him. I want to feel his mouth on my body, his touch on my skin, how hard his thick cock can get. I lay so that my nipple is just at my sons mouth so I can feel him breathe and each time his tongue moves flicking my nipple. I begin to stroke his cock feeling him growing at my touch, all for Mommy.

My son begins to moan with pleasure and shifts to his back. This is it. My one opportunity. I climb topless on top of my little boy grinding my wet pussy up and down his throbbing cock moaning louder each time.

My son wakes and with a panicked voice says "Mom! What are you doing? We can't do this it's wrong!" I simply laugh and hold up his phone revealing I know the truth of the hidden videos and pictures he's taken of me.

"Mom I'm really sorry. Please don't tell dad. You're just so fucking got to me! Please Mom!" I begin to grind harder against him as I put my finger over his lips signaling for him to be quiet.

"Oh my son, please stop apologizing and just enjoy it. Obviously this is something we both need. Dad will never know, he's never around to know anything or satisfy Mommy. Please let Mommy show you what a slut she can be." I slide back off my sons cock leaving it soaked it my juices. I kiss my way down his chest his stomach to his thick shaft. I take the head in my mouth sucking hard before licking over his whole shaft. I begin to bob my head up and down feeling him deep in my throat. Every gag turning me on more. I fuck his massive cock with my mouth til he's almost at climax and stop.

I slide my way up his body to rest my dripping pussy on his face. I grind my clit back and forth beginning to bounce on my baby's face as he licks my pussy sucking on my clit every few licks. My sons tongue feels so amazing I can't contain myself. I let out a loud scream in pleasure as I cum over my sons face. I slide Mommy's cock back inside me.

"Fuck son you are the best. No one has ever gotten Mommy to cum like that before or that hard. Please feel your Mommy full of cum. Let me get you off. Would you like to cum for Mommy son?"

The look on my sons face said it all but he mustered up a few words "yes Mommy please let me cum for you. Ride that cock it's yours baby. Please Mommy!"

I begin to grind my clit hard on my sons body enjoying every inch of him inside me. I start to bounce my ass up and down his cock teasing him before slamming down hard burying my baby's cock deep in my pussy. I ride my son as hard as I can while biting his neck.

"I'm about to cum Mommy! Ohhh! I'm gonna cum Mommy!"

"Dump it all in Mommy pussy baby let me be your little slut and feel my pussy full! It's yours son."

I rode my sons cock even harder as he moaned out exploding his thick hot load into me. We laid there a minute collecting ourselves and what just happened.

I lean over and kiss my son, "now son remember, Mommy's pussy is yours whenever you want it."

My son gave my clit one more good rub before I got up to finish my duties...