Mommy, You've Been Naughty

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When her orgasm eventually subsided she stripped naked and took a long shower, taking the detachable shower head and directing the nozzle on her cunt as she rubbed out another orgasm. She kept seeing that bubble of spunk bursting through the pantyhose and then erupting into a glutinous shower of semen that spattered her face and splashed on her suit. She remembered how the rope of cum that had landed on her inner thigh seemed to burn through her nylons and scald her flesh.

She hated herself for feeling this way; for allowing her teenage son to manipulate her, for succumbing to his vile threats but what could she do? Men seemed to be taking whatever they wanted from her and as much as she hated it she was also turned on by it. Was the sexual arousal linked to her helplessness? She had orgasmed when Vlad Holstein had raped her in Veronica’s office and she had climaxed after her son had made her beat him off into her nylons.

What was happening to her?