Mommy's Brood Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Do you like it?" Mia's face was a mix of arousal and nervousness, though she was soon placated by Luca rubbing her clit, her dazzling eyes narrowed. "Does my pussy feel good?"

Luca groaned, his tight ass clenching as he picked up his pace further. "Fuck yes, Mia, you're so hot. I've dreamt about fucking you for so long, ever since you grew these gorgeous tits." He panted, cupping her quivering breasts and squeezing them between his long fingers. "It's even better than I imagined."

"Sorry Mom, I can't wait any longer." Caleb angled my hips back against him, his firm lips finding my neck as he dipped the tip of his cock into my sopping cunt. He glanced over to Mia, who sighed as Luca continued to circle her erect clit, making her grind against him in response. "You should hear Mom moan when she comes."

He teased me further my popping his fat cock in and out of my aching pussy, making me shudder as he licked the sweet spot on my neck. I kept my eyes on Mia, letting my eldest son enjoy my body as she watched us with wide eyes, a stunned smile on her pretty face. Caleb lifted my leg so that he could slide fully inside me, his huge cock drawing a deep moan from me as it nestled into my wet cunt. For several long moments, I was only aware of his hot prick driving into me again and again, his pelvis grinding against my throbbing clit as he bottomed out, the sticky slaps of Luca fucking Mia and their groans filling the air.

"Shit, shit." Mia was mewling again, and I swallowed back my own impending orgasm to look at her, watching Caleb fuck me with round eyes. "You look so hot, Mommy."

I wanted to see her come first, but Caleb was relentless, pinching my clit between his rough fingers and stroking it, my body shaking against him. "Go on Mom, come for Mia, I know you need to." I could hear the mischief in his voice as he whispered to me. "You've finally brought your youngest child into our fucking. You're such a dirty Mommy."

My eyes locked on my daughter's as my orgasm crashed over me, my clit melting in her brother's fingers and my cunt clenching around his huge cock. She watched us hungrily as Caleb gasped, his breath hissing in my ear as he came with me, his thick cum spilling into his mother's spasming pussy.

Mia's moans grew, her hips gyrating against Luca's, and I leaned over to kiss her smeared lips, sticky with her lipstick. I took one of her engorged nipples into my hand, rubbing it as Luca rolled her clit under his palm, making her mewl.

"Does your brother's cock feel nice in you, honey?" My daughter could only nod in response, and I glanced up at Luca, his face flushed and strained as he held back his orgasm. "Go on, baby girl, come for Mommy."

Mia groaned, her smooth body shuddering as she came, Luca almost whining over her as she tensed. Her pretty face grew almost pained as she shook, clinging desperately to me with one arm. "Mommy..."

"Good girl, sweetie." I kissed her again, stroking her soft hair as she calmed. Luca's moans were higher, slamming into his little sister with wet slaps as his own orgasm approached. "You still want to mess up that pretty make-up?"

She grinned eagerly, shuffling back from Luca so that his cock slipped from her dripping cunt, shining with her juices. He gave a frustrated groan, but soon obeyed as I coaxed him up, straddling his sister's chest. I took his slippery cock in my hand as Mia licked the bright red tip, her pink tongue cleaning him of his brother's cum.

"Fuck, Mia, you're so good." He shuddered, his dark eyes fixed on his sister, and I pumped his cock harder, cupping his smooth balls with my other hand. "Ah, I'm gonna come."

"Good boy, cover your sister's face." I rubbed his cockhead across her soft cheek, his balls jumping in my hand. "She'll look even prettier with your cum dripping from her."

Both Caleb and Jace gave a soft moan as Luca's first shot streaked across Mia's cheek, splattering on her slim nose, and I angled his cock to coat her skin in her brother's thick seed. Luca somehow came even more than he had earlier in the morning, managing to cover her forehead and cheeks, and then leave a gelatinous layer over her lips. She quickly licked this off, slipping the head of his cock into her mouth to suck the last remnants of cum from him.

Thus sated, we collapsed back onto her bed, my horny children nestling close to me in a sinuous pile. Caleb's cum seeped from my cunt, while Luca's was fed from Mia's face into her mouth by Jace, who had recovered quicker than the rest of us. I beckoned him over to me, drawing him into an embrace as the other's relaxed around me.

"Come on, give Mia a rest for a while." I shushed him when he tried to argue, nestling his head on my generous breasts, and he reluctantly settled against me. Still, I didn't object when he took one of my nipples into his mouth, gently suckling me. His treatment made my pussy twinge, and I knew it wouldn't be long until I was begging for one of sons, or maybe all of them, to begin fucking me again.

12