Mommy's Greatest Reward

Story Info
Mother brings son's fantasies to reality.
4.2k words
4.33
84.8k
44
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Every single character in this narrative are 18 or older and are completely fictitious.

Hello friends. My name is Jamal and I live in a small suburb near East Mumbai. I am 25 years old, 5'10'' in height. I live with my mother in an apartment in our neighbourhood. I am attending college to pursue a degree in journalism and writing short stories is one of my many hobbies. What I am about to tell you today is something that changed my thoughts on human relationships and still sends chills down my spine as I pen my thoughts in my personal notebook.

Let me tell you about my mother. She is a single mom for the last 5 years ever since dad died due to stomach cancer. She is without doubt, one of the strongest women I know, both mentally and physically. A strict disciplinarian and firm believer in character and good education, she has sacrificed everything for my wellbeing and made sure that I grew up to be a good person and help the needy whenever possible.

She stands at barely an inch or two above five foot. She has short cropped hair that stop right above her shoulders, smooth and soft caramel skin and long black eyes that make her look way younger than her actual 51 years of age. Growing up, I always fancied my mother over my father. She was the dominant parent, and I loved her for her strong personality. I remember, once I was being bullied in school but the teacher wouldn't pay it any heed. One day, my mom stormed into his office and threatened him with legal measures if the misconduct did not stop.

I guiltily admit, by the time I was just above 18, I was infatuated with images of my mother lying nude on her bed. Those impure thoughts made me do what I believed to be unthinkable and taboo- jerk off to my dark and impure fantasies, a stained chimera in my mind's eye. I had no girlfriends as I helped my single mother whenever I had the time, and gave every bit of effort as humanly possible into my studies. I just wanted to make my mother be proud of me by becoming a successful man and a good human being.

The few months after my father passed away, I used to sleep with my mother to console her while she uncontrollably shed tears while mourning my deceased dad. I never had any sexual thoughts, when I was consoling her, because I knew my mother needed those kind words and emotional support from her only son. I knew she was a mentally strong woman and she would bounce back from this trauma and go on living a normal life.

One day everything changed. I was 22 at the time. My mother was busy drying clothes in the balcony whereas I had just finished my college entrance exam and was waiting for my admission. It was a windy day, mid June in Mumbai is notorious for wet climatic conditions. My mother was wearing a loose white vest and shorts that barely concealed her 40 inched butt. I was busy staring at her swaying butt, failing to realise that she had already caught me from her peripheral vision. When I turned my head up she gave me a look that seemed like she wasn't really mad but rather surprised that I would find her body amusing.

I turned beet red and left the room. She gave me a sly smile before returning to her work. That night I had some crazy wet dreams. I imagined my mother tying my hands up, forcing me to lay supine on the bed with my dick erect and perpendicular to the plane of my body. Then she slowly straddled my body and sat on my dick, enveloping it in her warmth. All I remember is that I woke up next morning with my underwear sticking to my groin like a strong adhesive, thanks to my quite significant amount of ejaculate I discharged last night.

Later on, when I returned from school my mom came out to the living room and said she was gonna take a shower. She had taken her day off from work and had been busy the past hour taking care of laundry. When she locked the bathroom door, I could'nt help but press my ear to the doorframe and listen to the sounds inside. I heard her pull up the toilet lid and she sat down. I imagined her generous bottom sitting on the toilet when I suddenly heard her peeing. The thought of my mother peeing into the toilet bowl, her hairy pussy ( yeah I know her pussy is hairy, since she is not a fan of shaving her private parts) spraying a long yellow stream into the pool of water below made me rock hard.

A few seconds later I heard her let loose a fart, and I heard a soft turd slide down her rectum and drop into the toilet bowl, I could'nt hold it anymore. I left the room, went to my bedroom, laid on the bed and started jerking off. Within seconds my hands were full of cum and I was breathing heavily as if I had just ran a 400m sprint. Something I didn't realise at the time was that while leaving mom's room I accidentally made stomping noises which my mother must have heard, leaving me in a world of trouble -- or should I say pleasure?

Anyway the day went by as a regular day, I was busy stuffing my brain with meaningless paragraphs from my home assignment and giving myself a headache while trying to come up with a believable story to write for my recent project that had just come up two days ago. Mom was busy making dinner for us. We ate dinner silently, for the first time in years. Normally we would chat about how our day went, what I learnt at college or what she did at work, but today she was quitter than usual. She started giving a strange look, kind of similar to a glare but not as intense. I was starting to get scared that she might have suspected something, so I decided to lighten my mood.

"Hey Mom, remember the girl I showed you last day who texts me regularly during assignments" I said. She looked up to me with what looked like a tiny hint of....Jealousy? "The one with the long hair, big black eyes, and a pretty face" she asked, "Sure, I remember her but why do you ask?". "Well, she had actually asked me out on a coffee date and I wanted to ask your permission, if its all right with you....you know...if I accept the invitation."

She looked up to me with a slightly sad face and said, "Sure baby, of course. You must not keep a lady waiting". Then she picked up the dishes, put them in the dishwasher and went to her bedroom. Something happened to me immediately, and I did not feel like going to the café anymore. I called up the "girl" and told that I had a meeting with my boss the next day and unfortunately would'nt be able to meet her for the date. She sounded a bit disappointed, but not mad, thankfully.

As I laid down in my bed, I thought about my mother's body language. She had not been very cheerful lately, ever since she caught me staring at her like a creepy old perv. She was more silent than usual and wasn't nearly as cheerful. Did I make a mistake by mentioning the girl in the conversation? Does she think that her baby would leave her for some "slut" at the office? As I started pondering on these thoughts, I did not notice that the door had been opened, allowing a tiny beam of light to enter the room.

Mother's POV

I was a huge mess of emotions by the time I reached my bed. I had raised my son for the last 22 years, and it was not easy. Especially the last 5 years, with his father gone. I miss the time when my husband and I used to make love at least twice a week on this same bed. How he used to lick my breasts, suckle on my nipples just like my son did when he was a baby. Then he used to lick and kiss his way down to my navel where he dipped his tongue and swirled it, teasing me till I am soaking wet.

Then he used to lift my legs and put them on his shoulder, and bring his face close to my cunt. When I could'nt stand any longer, his tongue would dart out and go through my folds, right into my cervix. He would use his thumb to stimulate my clitoris as he ate me out to orgasm. He would sometimes even rim my anus with his tongue, before plunging his rock hard cock right into my pussy. He would fuck me hard till I saw stars, and I would try to bite my lips to prevent myself to make any more sounds, but always ended up moaning like a freshly fucked whore. I would be mortified if I knew my son could hear these noises, so I silently prayed that my son had not heard his parents have sex.

Ever since he died my sex drive had gone down, but sometimes I did masturbate over those lustful memories of my now deceased husband, as horrible as it sounds. And the way he used to fuck my ass, oh shit...that was so good. He used to rim and lick my asshole, making me purr at the feeling of his wet tongue wiggling inside my butt, then apply a generous amount of lube on the rim and inside of my anus before plunging his shaft in. Whenever I remember the way he used to fuck me long and hard, my butthole clinches and my pussy gets wet and needy.

I never thought of dating other men, no matter how much of a horny mess I was. When my husband died he took a piece of my soul with him, leaving me half broken. The other piece lies with my son, who is the splitting image of my husband when he was young, except he has my eyes and facial structures. I had big eyes and soft facial feature, which on his inheritance, makes him look like a prince. He is 6ft, lean and toned, thanks to his fitness routines. I love him more than anything in this world, especially now that I don't have anybody else left. And I have realized, much to my shock, that I am slowly getting sexually attracted to my son.

I know, its disgusting alright. But when I thought about it, deeply, I came to the conclusion that I could'nt care less what society thought of me. Who stood by my side when my husband's corpse was being buried? Who cuddled me everyday, held me tight as I laid on my bed, mourning and sobbing over my deceased husband? Who helped me with the chores and never once complained about it, even after having a long day of work? Nobody! Except my son, my baby. Not relatives, not friends and definitely not society. So society can kiss my fat ass for all I could care.

And yesterday when I caught him staring at this very fat ass, for the first time in many years I was genuinely happy. I felt flattered and desired, knowing the fact that me and my Jamal share the same taboo desire -- the ultimate sin. The forbidden love, the sinful attraction between a mother and her son. I could'nt care less, I needed to fuck my son and he needed to do the same.

I came up with a plan. It was half past midnight by then. Jamal might have fallen asleep by now. I quickly went to my closet and brought out my lacy black panties and my sexy floral cropped cami top. I applied some smokey grey eyeshadow and a thick eyeliner and finished it off with a touch of the darkest shade of red lipstick I could find. When I looked in the mirror, I was shocked. Now I am not a narcissist, but that made my pussy wet, that look just screams, "Fuck me like a whore". I was so excited yet nervous at the same time. What if my interpretation of him being attracted to me is wrong? What if he hates what he sees? What if he thinks his beloved mother has gone batshit crazy?

I forcefully shook my head to get these thoughts out of my mind. I can worry about them later. Suddenly my eyes fell back to my old closet and I suddenly remembered something. I opened it and found a couple of scarves and a blindfold. I also found a leather box that had all my sex toys that me and my husband played with when he was alive. I smiled as I took the necessary items from the box and then also grabbed the scarves and the blindfold. I finally put on my silk robe and tiptoed my way to my son's bedroom.

Jamal's POV

I woke up from my sleep, in a daze. As I looked around, I realized that my bedside lamp was switched on dimly, and my mother was sitting on my thighs in a pink satin robe. As I tried to get up, I felt a tug on my hands and it suddenly dawned upon me that my limbs were restrained to the four corners of the bed, leaving me helplessly tied up spread eagled on the bed. As I looked at my mother, I was rewarded with a toothy grin and a mysterious glint of naughtiness in her beautiful eyes. Her make-up made her look like a 20 something year old goth chick, and I could feel my dick getting hard. She leaned down and gently kissed my cheek, then brought her mouth close to my ears.

"Baby, a mother knows and sees everything. I have seen the way you look at me, specifically my butt. I am not mad at all, rather flattered that you would find an old bat like me attractive. But I want you to know that I love you more than anything in this world, and if that means I have to make your dirty fantasies come to reality, then so be it. Tonight I am your Mistress and you are my sex slave, mine to use for my pleasure. If you do a good job, I will make sure you get the best orgasm of your life."

My mouth was dry, and all I managed to croak was a weak "Yes Mistress". My mother smiled warmly, "You are a fast learner, huh?". If this was a dream then I don't wanna wake up at all. She slowly opened her robe. In that dim light, I could see the shadows enhanced by her ample curves, the dim light of the lamp making her tanned skin look golden brown and her long black hair cascading down her shoulders down her back made her look like a Goddess, ready to be worshipped. I wasn't a heavily religious guy by any means, but even I would happily provide ample offerings to this deity sitting on my lap.

A thick shadow went in between her cleavage, down her sexy pudgy tummy to her bellybutton. I have started to drool by now and my mother realized that. She unclipped her bra and revealed her beautiful breasts to me. They were a handful, and had a slight sag to them, which I found extremely stimulating. She slowly leaned down and brought one of her nipples to my mouth. I wrapped my lips around that soft nub and started suckling like I used to do at my infancy. My mother's soft purrs of sexual gratification encouraging me to do a better job. I softly licked and bit my mother's nipple till she ordered me to stop.

She looked at my eyes deeply and said, "After tonight you're gonna be changed. You will no longer visit that slut at the café, nor will you look at any other woman as long as I am alive. You will only be attracted to me, ME and ME ONLY!!!!!!!!". I just shook my head weakly, although I didn't need to be told, as I was already broken by her. I was gonna be hers and hers only. I would be her plaything and serve her every sexual whim without complaint. My mother slowly moved up and straddled my head. She turned around, facing my feet, and sat her pussy down on my nose. I could smell her musky wetness through the damp fabric, her odour making my cock wanna burst through my shorts. She slowly stood up, pulled her panties down to the side and sat her ass back down on my face, my nose in her crack and tongue up her twat.

Her pussy was sweet and tangy, like a fresh glass of pineapple juice. Probably this was a consequence of her eating fresh fruits regularly in the mornings before she headed for a walk. My nose was pressed into her asshole as I licked her pussy frantically. She suddenly got up from my face and pulled out a weird looking plastic object. It had a phallus (or a dildo, in simple words) attatched to what looked like one half of a spherical rubber tube, which was further attached to two straps on either sides. My mother placed it on my chin and attached the straps behind my head. Then she pressed a button on that device and it started vibrating.

She straddled the dildo and sat her pussy down on it. I had a clear view of her asshole now. It was slightly hairy and had dark brown wrinkled flesh all around it which vortexed their way right into the centre. As my mother sat all the way down the phallus, her asshole was placed right on my mouth. She breathed out her next words, "Lick my asshole, you filthy slave". This was a dream come true. She called me a filthy slave. I would have licked her shit if she wanted me to, this was a no brainer. I took out my tongue and touched my mother's ass.

Mother's POV

I was initially a bit hesitant about the rimming thing, maybe it was a step too far. But I had to test my son's limits to see how much he would bear for me. I could see his poor dick straining against his tight shorts. I wanted to give him relief so bad, but I decided not to. I have to break him to his core, he must completely surrender himself to me. After that is done, I shall nurture him back with all the love I have in my body, I will give him the pleasure of fucking my pussy and even let him fuck my ass till he gets the best orgasm of his life.

The moment I felt his tongue graze the rim of my puckered knot, I felt a chill down my spine. My son is actually licking my asshole. As I slowly grinded on the vibrating dildo, my son licked my butthole gently. Then as I ordered him to completely stretch his tongue out, and then sat down completely engulfing his face and trapping his tongue inside my asshole. I felt him wiggling his tongue inside of me. Deciding to take things a step further, I silently farted in his mouth. I heard him moan, but it wasn't a moan of discomfort, rather ecstacy. My son loves my farts? I couldn't hold it anymore, the vibrating plastic dick inside me combined with Jamal's tongue in my butthole drove me over the edge and I screamed out my orgasm. It was so intense, that for the first time in my life I squirted. I had never squirted ever in my life before.

I farted again in my son's mouth and told him to clean my dirty ass. He took a long sniff and continued probing my asshole with his wonderful tongue. After about ten minutes I climbed off the dildo and off his face, even though he was reluctant to leave his mother's anus. I took the dildo off his chin and grabbed the hem of his boxers. As I slowly pulled them down, I was greeted with the sight of his beautiful cock. It was almost the same as his father's. It was 6 inches long and beautifully thick and slightly curved concave towards his body. The glans was a deep pink and shone in the dim light. I spit on my hand and grabbed his cock. I looked at his face, and almost melted at his expression, begging for relief.

I swear I never felt more love for him ever in my life than at that very moment. My baby wants his mommy to pleasure him. I smiled and kissed him on the forehead with as much warmth and tenderness as possible. I knew he was broken, and under my control, so it was time to be gentle and tender towards him. I straddled his hips, pointed his cock towards my entrance, took a deep breadth and sat down on it. As my son's cock filled me, I shuddered in a mini orgasm. This was so beautiful, yet so taboo, it brought tears to my eyes. A mother loving her son in the most sinful way possible, yet it was just pure love. It was unfortunate that I cannot marry him, it was saddening that I cannot kiss him on the lips in public and it was heartbreaking that I cannot scream my love for him infront of the whole world.

I shook those thoughts out of my mind and started riding my son. I slowly undid his bindings and then brought both of his hands and cupped them around my ass. As I continued riding, he squeezed my ass and slapped it a few times. I moaned in pleasure as he bent upwards and took a nipple in his mouth suckling like a little baby. He looked so cute, so adorable I cannot describe in words. I clenched his cock with my vaginal muscles, and he fucked me even harder and faster. Eventually as I felt that he was close to cumming, I immediately took his cock outside my pussy and pressed it to the tip of my asshole. My son will get what he craves, and I will make sure of it.

His cock was already lubed with my juices, and went inside my ass with little effort. As I sat down, getting used to his cock inside my ass, for a second I saw my husband in him. The way Jamal looked at me was the same way he used to look at my during our anal sessions. It brought tears to my eyes, and I sobbed softly as I kissed Jamal softly. I knew my husband was here spiritually, inside me and my son's heart, I could see him in my son. As I kept grinding my ass on his hips, Jamal eventually shouted his orgasm and filled my asshole with loads of semen. My orgasm followed soon, and I came from just my ass getting fucked, no clitoral stimulation- my first ever anal orgasm.

12