Mommy's Home

Story Info
Two old friends and one new makeover.
2.3k words
4.2
11.5k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What's that?" I asked, as he handed me a light pink capsule.

"It's something my department was working on when I retired last year. If we are going to do this, I want you to be as big as me Dan."

Lee and I had just finished another amazing session together. I never knew I had a bisexual side and even after several weeks with my former classmate, I am still not sure that I do. It may be that I merely have a Lee side. He retired early and now we are both 56 and in pretty good shape. His 8" cock is gorgeous and I love stroking it and making him moan and making it splash cum all over me. I love being bi but I also don't think I would have ever even had this impulse, much less acted on it, if Lee had not moved back here.

He gave me the pills and that devilish smile of his made me instantly hard again. Everything about Lee excited me. We had been friends since childhood then he married and moved away. Now he was back, still married but retired with no kids at home.

I was in a similar situation except I had never been with another guy. Lee has been with a couple of guys and when he moved back, every time we ran into each other, I felt more drawn to him. He had taken early retirement and now at 56 we both still looked good.

My wife and I had them over for supper. Then we were going out together. Then hanging out and catching up on the old days. It was mostly just couple's stuff but he did dress sort of provocatively when it was just the two of us. Tight shorts showing his bulge turned me on and I did not know why at first. My wife and I still had sex though it was vanilla and predictable after all these years, we still loved each other very much. But when he would leave, I realized how hard and wet I had been the whole time and I wondered if he had noticed.

Then one day he dropped by and I think he knew my wife was gone shopping. He also knew I was horny because I had told him how often we play. It was the day before we were scheduled to play again and suddenly he was in front of me. Then when he commented on what a surprise I had down there waiting for her, it was on.

He put his hands on my butt and pulled me close. We embraced, kissed, stripped each other, then fondled two very hard cocks. I was on fire. We moaned loudly as we stroked each other. My knees were about to buckle when he guided us to the couch.

He sat me down, then got two towels just in case there was a mess. "Your cock is huge" I told him as we snuggled into an armless love seat. We were now facing each other with our legs overlapping and our cocks nearly touching. We took moisturizing cream and began to stroke each other. We went slowly until we were wild with passion. We stopped and started for an hour. We were soaked with precum and the precum was starting to become mixed with the real thing.

"Now when we start to cum, stop stroking and just pull me close to you," Lee instructed." We did that and we could not stop kissing as we were overcome with the raw emotion of the wild sensations coursing through our bodies. He knew what to expect but I was like an animal, grabbing and thrusting as our liquids gushed and mixed.

We kissed and convulsed in orgasm for what seemed like an hour. Not touching when we came put everything in slow motion, making each second seem like a minute. We were grinding our hips into each other as our hands stroked our backs. Once he started massaging my breasts, and pulling my nipples. This sent sensations all over my body. Lee was an expert at this compared to me. I trusted Lee. He always knew what was best.

So, when Lee offered me this pill, I knew it was safe. I was obeying him now. He did warn me that it would send my libido into overdrive and he was not kidding. After only a few days I began to have these strong urges to cum. He told me to hold it for our sessions. Then the urges became more frequent and I could barely pee without wanting to cum. When we played, I was cumming all over the place and I was also growing!

We were meeting twice a week now and my growing cock was cumming at least three times each session. I was still hot as hell on my off days too and my wife was beginning to comment about my size.

I was nearly an inch bigger with only a half inch to go to catch up with Lee's 8" cock. Our playtime was fantastic now. We would edge until the slightest touch would make us gush. We got so good that we could cum together frottage style!

I was also cumming on his command now. It started with him making me hold up a few seconds when I was about to cum and wait for his command. The order would then be delayed a few seconds longer each time until it would be several minutes after I was to the edge before he would let me cum. Then one time we had just started stroking each other when he stopped and said cum for me Dan. Cum NOW! I laughed, thinking it was a joke and then my expression went blank as I began to feel myself starting to cum. I started to stroke myself but he grabbed my hand and held it away. He was right again. I only thought I needed my hand. Cum for me Dan! He said once more and I gushed my load all over his cock. I could not believe what I was seeing. He owned my cock now and I loved it.

"Good boy Dan, now clean me off please," he directed. I took a towel but he said "No, use your lips and tongue please and don't waste a drop." The idea of ever doing this to anyone else would have made me gag but with Lee I could not get enough. In fact, he made sure I got all I wanted as he began to moan while I licked him clean. he put his hand on my head and took full control now and soon he was telling me he was going to cum in my mouth. I sucked even harder, so eager now to please him and make this feel so good for him and it did.

A few days later we were playing and I was stroking and fondling his balls when my index finger went a little too far. He jumped at first then closed his eyes and leaned his head back. This is what he did right before he came! I stopped stroking his cock and finger fucked him instead.

In a few minutes he was cumming like my wife in full orgasm! He was bucking and moaning so loudly I was hoping the neighbors didn't hear. After he calmed down, I said "wow! I think you like my finger in there!" He said it was the best thing he had ever felt and then I noticed he had not cum.

"Where is your load?" I asked.

"Oh that didn't have anything to do with the orgasm you just gave me," he explained. And in a few minutes shooting his huge load all over me proved his point! "I want to do that again Dan please," he ordered.

"Oh, you mean finger fuck you?" I asked.

"Yes! Only this time let's try that gorgeous cock of yours in there."

"I would do anything for you Lee" I said as he leaned in and kissed me softly.

"Thank you, baby," he whispered.

Next time he could not wait! He was on all fours wet and ready in no time. We tried and tried but he was too tight and now, with the pills, I was too big but he was able to relax and push. I went slow and suddenly popped in and it felt like I was going to cum right then! He kept telling me not to cum yet and I obeyed though I don't know how.

I laid him on his back and entered him again and we were back to looking into each other's eyes as I thrusted deeper and deeper into him. We were becoming very attached to each other now. The closeness and the intensity were making a strong impression on me. I had feelings for Lee now. My balls were aching when he finally told me to cum with him. I said, "are you cumming too?" And at that moment he shot his load on his stomach as I filled him to overflowing with my cum. The pills had made it twice as much as before and it was running out of him and making him slick and making it easy for me to fuck him now. It felt great and I did not want to stop. He finally put his hand on my stomach to slow me down. I collapsed on him and passed out. I don't know how we kept from getting caught. We were getting careless and it was just a matter of time.

"Well I think you are big enough Dan," said Lee, walking gingerly to the bathroom and then back to the bed. I'm taking you off those pills and putting you on these. They won't make you any bigger but they will keep your balls and cock nice and full for me. Lee had an ego and he wanted me thinking of him often and I definitely did.

As if the pills weren't enough, we would text and chat during the day about what we would like to be doing with each other and sometimes he would be ready to cum and give me the command and we were both cumming on the phone. Once after a hot phone session I heard the door slam and my wife walked in. She didn't say anything but I wondered if she might have slammed the door extra hard because she had heard something. Anyway, I made sure to fuck her long and hard that night just in case.

The next thing Lee began doing when we were together was fondle my breasts. he could make them feel so good massaging them and pulling on them and when he sucked them, I was in orbit! "Shall I cum Lee?" I begged. It would have been so easy to do because they were so sensitive now. I think he had done this on purpose. I knew he had something else in mind for me and at our next meeting he told me.

"Dan, you are amazing. You have made my life complete. We love taking each other to new heights of passion and desire. I want to take you to a special place now Dan unless you don't want me to." He had said a lot and I nodded and smiled, waiting excitedly for the details. "I enjoy your breasts baby and I think you enjoy it too don't you?"

"Oh yes Lee, absolutely! It feels so great. I think I could cum just from you sucking them. Thank you honey," We were giving each other pet names now and it felt so good. "What would you like for me to do to serve you my sexy man?"

He pulled out several small bottles. "These are supplements to be taken in combination to promote breast growth. The trick is finding the right combination that works for you. there should be no pain or mood swings." He then pulled out a package from his gym bag. "These are breast pumps to be used a total of 45 minutes a day. Now if you wife says anything just stop and plead ignorance. What do you think?"

"If it is what you want then it is fine with me," I said. Deep down I was kind of excited by the prospect of being the object of his desire. He had said before that he and his wife didn't have sexy often and that nothing we did would make it any less often. I wondered if taking further control of my body would change that.

I began trying them two at a time under Lee's guidance. There were some pains and we made the adjustments and after a month, with regular pumping, I had gone from less than an A cup to nearly a B and Lee could not keep his hands and mouth off of them. The nipples were even more sensitive now and the areolas were growing too. he said he liked everything about them. He was even putting me in little push up bras when we played now and I must admit, they did look sexy.

They continued to grow and in two more months I was a C cup and my wife had noticed in spite of my efforts to hide them. I told her I needed to hit the gym and she agreed. Lee said they were probably about done growing so I stopped taking the pills but continued the suction. My features had softened up and with my new curves and big cock Lee called me his Futa princess. He showed me a pic of these gorgeous girls with huge tits and even bigger cocks. Now I knew what he had in mind for me and it looked like he had succeeded. Looking in the mirror at my new body, I was his Futa princess indeed! I wonder what else he has in store for me?