Mommy's Incubus Son Comes of Age 01

Story Info
The preacher's wife is dreaming of her forbidden son.
7.4k words
4.64
67.5k
251

Part 1 of the 15 part series

Updated 03/02/2024
Created 05/31/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dreaming of Her Forbidden Son

Thanks to ferretfyre for pitching this idea in my Discord.

Anna Carlyle

I clasped my hands tight around my crucifix as I knelt before the altar. It was draped in white cloth. Beyond was a stained glass window of my Lord and Savior holding out his hands, blood dripping from the wounds.

"Forgive me, Lord," I whimpered. I was alone in my husband's church, my heart pounding. "Please, please, forgive me! I tried. I really, really tried."

"Mom," my son said from behind me, startling me.

I yelped in shock. What was he doing here?

"If you're going to beg for forgiveness, Mom, then you should have a really big sin to confess to," he continued.

I trembled as I slowly turned my head to see my son advancing at me. Naked. I shuddered at the sight of Damian. Tall. Naked. Strong. At nineteen, he was athletic and handsome with broad shoulders and a muscular chest. He smiled at me as his cock thrust out hard before him, bouncing as he walked. A wave of incestuous lust washed through me.

I trembled as I turned on my knees to face him, my heart pounding. My pussy grew so wet, soaking my panties. He was just as gorgeous as his father. Just as irresistible. I gripped my crucifix as he came closer and closer.

"Lord, give me the strength to resist temptation and—"

My son choked off my prayer by grabbing my head and ramming his cock past my lips. I gasped around his dick, feeling him in my mouth. A wave of wicked delight swelled through me. So much like his father. He just took me, and I was powerless to resist.

Despite my prayers, I didn't fight him as he thrust his cock to the back of my throat. My lips sealed around his dick. I groaned around his dick, cuckolding my husband as my son drew back his shaft. I swirled my tongue around him, staring up into Damian's blue eyes.

My blue eyes.

He buried his cock back into my mouth. He face-fucked me, groaning. He wore such a handsome smile as he gripped the side of my head and pumped away at my oral cavity. Drool ran down my chin as I moaned around his cock.

He fucked my mouth hard and fast. I groaned, sucking hard on him. My entire body quivered as my son enjoyed my mouth. I had dreaded this day coming. He had awakened. I had vowed to control him, and already he was dominating me.

"Mom," he groaned. "Oh, yes, yes, Mom!"

This cock had come from my body. I had carried him in my womb. Given birth to him. He was my son. My flesh and blood. I suckled hard on his dick like a harlot. Not a preacher's good and faithful wife, but a whore who wanted her son to cum in her mouth.

I suckled on him with all my might, craving that delight. I swirled my tongue around the crown of Damian's dick, loving the feel of my son's big dick in my mouth. The taboo thrill of pleasuring him as he fucked my mouth. I was such a whore.

I soaked my panties.

"Yes, yes, yes, Mom!" he growled, his voice echoing through my husband's church. "Damn, that's so good!"

It was so good. Just so amazing to have my son fucking my mouth with his big dick. He pounded me with all that force. He thrust his cock to the hilt in my mouth again and again, hitting the back of my throat until...

He rammed it down my gullet.

My eyes bulged. I gurgled for a moment as I felt like an abject whore. My body burned hotter as my son's dick plunged down my gullet. His balls slapped into my chin, his bush tickling my lips. I breathed in the musk of him.

"Fuck, Mom!" he groaned as I moaned around his shaft buried down my throat. "What a cock-sucking champ you are! Some preacher's wife!"

I shuddered at those words. I was a horrible wife, but I kept sucking and moaning around his cock as he drew back. His dick nearly popped out of my throat before he fucked it back down my throat. His nuts slapped into my chin.

I whimpered at the humiliating thrill of my son's balls slapping into my face. I had every inch of his cock plunging into my mouth and down my throat. I moaned around his cock, swallowing to massage him as he ravished me.

"Does Dad know you can deep-throat a dick?" Damian asked.

I moaned around his cock and shook my head.

He chuckled as he fucked his cock in and out of my throat. I loved his balls slapping against my chin. It was so humiliating, such proof that I was a whore. My pussy burned as I reveled in cuckolding my husband with my son.

He grunted and groaned as he drove his cock down my throat. I gurgled around his dick. Suckled. Slurped. Drool spilled down my chin. I kept my hands clasped around my crucifix, feeling the shape biting into my palms as my son face-fucked me.

"Shit, Mom," he groaned as he buried his cock down my gullet, his pubic hair rubbing on my lips and nose. I loved his musk. "I'm going to cum!"

I moaned around his dick.

"Yes, yes, you want my jizz, Mom!" He grew back his head and yanked back my cock. "Don't you!"

I did. I wanted his cum like the harlot I was. A filthy, disgusting, cheating whore.

His cock popped out of my gullet. My tongue swirled around the crown of his dick, stroking the spongy tip. The salty flavor of his precum spilled through my mouth again. I suckled hard on him as he groaned out in rapture.

His dick erupted.

My son's salty cum splashed against the back of my throat. I groaned at that sensation. I gulped it all down, swallowing every last drop of his jizz. He tasted so good. I swallowed each and every spurt of his taboo spunk.

"Fuck, Mom!" he groaned, gripping the sides of my head, my blonde tresses spilling around his fingers. "Shit, that's good!"

I loved his spunk. He tasted so good. I gulped him down, my pussy clenching. He erupted again and again into my mouth. I swallowed drop after drop of his cum. The creamy and incestuous treat poured down my throat to my belly.

"Oh, damn, Mom!" he groaned, my hands squeezing tight around the crucifix.

I was such a cheating whore of a wife. A wicked mother. I reveled in my son's seed. I should only swallow my husband's cum. I whimpered in delight as I gulped down more and more of my son's delicious jizz.

He erupted a final time. I quivered as my tongue stroked over the crown of his cock. I probed at his slit and gathered out a last drop of his jizz. His dick throbbed in my mouth as he panted. He released my head and slowly pulled his cock out of my mouth.

I panted, drool spilling down my chin. "Lord," I breathed. "Oh, Lord, I'm sorry."

He grinned. "Wait until I'm done with you, Mom, before you pray. You'll have a lot to beg the Lord to forgive."

There was such a hungry gleam in his eyes as he bent down and grabbed my arms beneath the elbows. He hauled me to my feet. I panted, licking my lips. He seized my hips, lifted me with ease, and set me on the altar. His hands grabbed my long skirt and tugged on it.

I leaned back on my elbows and lifted my hips so he could yank the skirt off me. The elastic waistband stretched over my rump. He tossed my long and conservative skirt to the side, staring at my panties.

"Racy red, Mom?" he asked, stroking over the satin panties I wore. "Mmm, did you know I was coming for you?"

"Yes," I whimpered. "I've always known you would."

He grinned and stroked his hands up my thighs. The incestuous heat raced up my legs and soaked into my cheating cunt. I groaned, my toes curling. I panted like a bitch in heat as he reached my panties and hooked the waistband. He tugged.

I shuddered and lifted my rump once more to help him strip me naked. I was a bitch in heat. A wife burning for her son's big dick, not my husband's. The spicy aroma of my pussy filled the air, my bush soaked with my cream.

"Damn, that's some Seventies' bush you got, Mom," he said, his fingers sliding through my curls to find my pussy lips.

I moaned in wanton delight as my son stroked up and down my thick labia. I shivered at his touch. My heart thundered in my chest as he stroked me. Two of his fingers sank into my pussy. My toes curled at the wonderful feel of his digits in me. I moaned like a wanton whore.

"Mom," he said, shaking his head and grinning. "Damn, you're soaked."

I nodded, whimpering, "You turn me on."

He grinned from ear to ear as he ripped his fingers out of my cunt. He licked his digits, staring down at me. He was so handsome. My eyes roamed his strong chest, curly hairs adorning his sculpted pecs. He had a six-pack and that dick. That big, throbbing cock... I wanted him in me. Back in my pussy. He belonged there.

Instead, he dropped to his knees and pulled my rump to the edge of the altar. I gasped as he nuzzled through my bush and found the folds of my pussy. My head threw back as he licked and lapped at my married pussy.

My son devoured me.

"Damian!" I gasped in delight, his tongue stroking through my flesh. "Oh, yes, yes, Damian! That's so good!"

He growled, his arms wrapped around my thighs. My bush rustled against his face as he devoured me. His tongue licked up and down my flesh. He stroked me with such passion. Such delicious and wanton need. He drove his tongue into my pussy.

I groaned as he wiggled that delicious tongue around in my pussy. He swirled about in me, sending such heat rushing through me. My thighs squeezed about his head as my son reached as deep into my pussy as he could.

"Oh, Lord, yes," I moaned, falling flat on my back. My big boobs jiggled as my son devoured me. "That's so good!"

He had awakened. I knew he would one day. My son danced his tongue around inside of my pussy. My cheating cunt welcomed him in, savoring that delight. My eyes rolled back in my head as his tongue flicked out of my pussy folds and stroked up to my bud.

I shuddered at the feel of him dancing around my clit. My eyes rolled back in my head at how great that felt. I whimpered as he nibbled on my bud for a moment. But just a moment. I squealed in such wanton delight.

"Damian!" I gasped. "Oh, yes, yes, that's so good! Lord, that's good!"

"Mmm, you're delicious, Mom," he growled. "My first pussy."

I shuddered at those words, and at his tongue stroking up and down my folds. He nibbled on my thick labia, exploring me. It was so good. My boobs jiggled in my bra as I whimpered. My son danced his tongue up and down my folds.

My orgasm built and built in me. I would have such a huge one. He would make me burst. The taboo passion swelled in me. I rose toward that forbidden orgasm, my pussy aching for something more even as I neared my climax.

"Damian," I whimpered like a shameless hussy.

"Go ahead and cum, Mom," he growled and suckled on my clit.

My eyes widened at the pleasure bursting from my bud. Sparks sizzled through my pussy. My entire body shuddered at what he did to me. My boobs jiggled and quivered. All this pleasure swept through me. It was amazing. I squeezed my thighs around his head, holding him tight.

He suckled on me with passion. I whimpered, my head tossing back and forth. This was it. I couldn't take much more of this. His tongue danced around my clit. If this was his first time—and I knew it was—then how was he so skilled at it?

"Damian!" I gasped as my orgasm exploded through me. "Yes!"

Waves of incestuous passion washed through my body and swept over my mind. I shuddered, my cunt spasming as the pleasures drowned all thoughts. I squeezed my thighs around my son's head, holding him to my pussy.

My moans echoed through my husband's church. I bucked on the altar, gasping out in abject rapture. I quivered, a sacrifice to my son's passions. A taboo offering to his desires. My toes curled as he tongued my juices.

"Mom, damn," he groaned. "You taste delicious!"

"Good!" I whimpered as I shuddered through so much bliss. I felt so good quivering here. Just so amazing.

He lifted his head from my pussy, my entire body trembling. My orgasm receded, but I knew another one would sweep through me soon. His hard cock thrust out before him aimed right at my married flesh. My son wanted to fuck me.

I craved for him to bury that big dick into my pussy and fuck me hard. I wanted to feel that amazing cock burying into my snatch. That would be fantastic. He pressed his dick through my blonde curls, his hands sliding up my naked torso to grip my breasts.

"Yes," I moaned, staring into my son's eyes. "Take me! I really want to have the sin to confess."

He grinned from ear to ear. "Yes, Mom, you will."

My son rammed his cock back into my pussy's depths.

My back arched at the forbidden rush of my son's dick plunging to the hilt in my pussy. His nuts slapped into my taint. I shuddered at that massive girth in me. He was so big, like his father. I groaned, squeezing my snatch down around him, savoring him stretching me out.

His hands kneaded my boobs. I trembled. It had been so long since I had been so fulfilled. I wrapped my thighs around my son's legs and reveled in him being in my pussy. My cunt clamped down on him. His thumbs slid over my breasts and massaged my clit.

"Damn, that's amazing, Mom," he groaned. "Your pussy is so hot. Tight. It's just fantastic."

"Yes!" I moaned. "Oh, Damian. Make love to your mother."

"I'm going to fuck you hard, Mom." He drew back his cock, my pussy clinging to his hard shaft. "Going to pound you into bliss."

He rammed back into my cheating cunt.

"Yes!" I moaned, his nuts slapping into my taint as the pleasure washed through me.

My son pounded my pussy. He fucked my incestuous twat hard and fast, burying back into the hole that birthed him over and over again. I loved it. I savored that amazing dick fucking me with force. He buried into me with such passion.

I reveled in his girth stretching out my pussy. My cunt gripped him, reveling in his cock. He squeezed my big tits as he fucked me, pleasure burning in his blue eyes. I loved his grunts and groans as he enjoyed my cunt.

He reveled in his mother's pussy.

This was such a forbidden moment. I loved it. I groaned as his cock thrust into my pussy again and again. He drove me toward my climax. I would have a huge one on his dick. He buried into me again and again, swelling me toward that wonderful moment of climax.

I squeezed my cunt down his dick. I whimpered and moaned as he fucked me with such force. He pounded my snatch over and over again, thrusting to the hilt in my cunt. I loved that big dick fucking me hard and fast.

I whimpered and moaned as he rammed into me with force. He plowed into my snatch with that amazing dick. I shuddered, my head tossing from side to side as he buried into my cunt again and again.

"Yes, yes, yes," I moaned. "Oh, honey, fuck your mommy's cunt!"

"Gladly!" Damian grinned down at me. "You're my whore, aren't you, Mommy?"

"Yes!" I clamped my cunt down on his cock, savoring the silky friction building my orgasm. I would explode on his dick. "Mommy's your whore, Damian! Oh, fuck Mommy's cunt so hard!"

He pounded my pussy. I squirmed on the altar, my juices trickling down my taint to soak the cloth beneath my rump. He squeezed my big boobs as he hammered me. I hurtled toward my mighty climax. I would cum so hard on him.

Just explode on his dick.

I squeezed my snatch down on him as he rammed to the hilt in me again and again. I trembled, my face contorting as he hurtled me toward my climax. Every plunge of his dick into my pussy brought me closer and closer to my forbidden climax. I whimpered, my face twisting in delight.

I squeezed my cunt down hard on that amazing and delicious dick, eager for every drop of pleasure he could give me. My orgasm swelled in me as my son buried to the hilt in my snatch. He reached to my cervix with that big cock of his.

His manly dick.

"Yes!" I cried and came on my son's amazing cock.

"Mom!" he groaned as he drew back, feeling my forbidden cunt celebrating his massive girth. "Shit!"

"Cum in me," I begged as he pumped away at my writhing cock, the waves of sinful ecstasy drowning my mind. The bliss inundated my every thought. "Please, please, please!"

My passion echoed through the church as he buried into my cunt and growled. "Mom!"

His cock erupted into my pussy. His taboo seed poured into my snatch. He flooded me with blast after blast of his cum. I groaned, my pussy rippling around his dick. I arched my back, loving all that spunk flooding me. It was gorgeous to feel. Just a fabulous delight to have all that wonderful spunk filling me up.

I moaned out in taboo bliss, my cunt rippling and writhing around my son's dick. I milked him dry. I worked out every drop of my son's seed. I wanted it all in me. I craved every last spurt of his spunk to soak my womb. I shuddered.

"Damian," I whimpered, my orgasm carrying me higher and higher. "Oh, Damian."

"Mom," he groaned and erupted a final time in me. He filled me with all that delight. I shuddered as my orgasm crested in me. "You're mine!"

I snapped awake.

I bolted upright, gasping for breath. My nightgown clung to my body. My husband snored softly next to me in bed. I glanced at the clock. It was 3:33 AM. I fell back, shuddering. I was soaked in sweat, my body rippling from the orgasm I had with my...

"Just a dream," I whispered. "Just a dream, Anna. A dream."

I quivered from that horrible dream I had. Making love to my son? Begging to be his whore? That was never happening. I didn't even know why I had it. Was it because...?

"No, no, no," I whispered to myself, my panties soaked by orgasm. "I won't let my son become that. I won't!"

"Hmm, Anna," my husband groaned, coming awake. "What's that?"

Jarod turned his head, blinking his eyes. Without his glasses, I would be a blurry mess for him. I stared at him, my pussy burning with passion. With this ache. I swallowed as I stared at my husband, needing relief.

"Eat my pussy right now, Jarod," I commanded. "Devour your wife's pussy! Do your husbandly duty."

"Yes, honey," he said and threw back the covers. He knew who was in charge in the bedroom. Things had changed that night.

He moved down the bed and pushed up my nightie. His hands pressed them up as my mind was filled with Damian's body. He was so strong. So fit. Was his cock really as big as I had dreamed it? I shuddered. I was such a wanton mother to have a wet dream like that.

"Lord," I prayed, "deliver me from temptation."

"Amen," my husband muttered. We had been married for twenty years. I married him right after I turned eighteen, eager to be his bride. He smooched up my thigh. I quivered at his touch as he climbed higher and higher.

He pushed my panties to the side and pressed his face into my bush. He had a lot of practice eating my pussy. I closed my eyes and savored his tongue flicking through my folds. This wasn't my son. It was my husband. This wasn't a sin. I wasn't a cheating harlot.

His tongue stroked through my folds. I shuddered at his touch. A wave of heat rushed through me. He flicked at my folds, licking my clit. I squeezed my thighs around his head, shuddering as he devoured me.

"Yes," I moaned. "Jarod."

"Just have a nice cum, honey," he said and thrust his tongue into my pussy.

I closed my eyes and enjoyed him dancing around in me. My husband stirred me up, soothing the heat in my pussy. I lay there, breathing in and out as my husband devoured my snatch. His tongue stroked up and down my folds and brushed my clit.

This was the only man that should eat me out. Not my son. Not my own flesh and blood. I quivered there, my brow twisting with delight. I sighed softly as my husband nibbled on my clit with his tongue.

"You're so wet, Anna," he groaned. "What were you dreaming about."

"It doesn't matter," I groaned. "It's a dream. It doesn't count in a dream."

"Yes, honey." Jarod plunged his tongue back into my pussy.

I shuddered, my back arching. My hands grabbed my boobs through my cotton nightgown. I kneaded my large tits, my nipples so hard. The fabric rubbed against my nubs as my husband flicked his tongue around inside my snatch.

12