Mommy's Incubus Son Comes of Age 02

Story Info
The preacher's wife is a mommy slut for her incubus son!
7.6k words
4.73
40k
87

Part 2 of the 15 part series

Updated 03/02/2024
Created 05/31/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mommy Slut for Her Incubus

Anna Carlyle

My son stared down at me in shock, the salty flavor of his cum soaking my taste buds. He couldn't believe that I had done it. Sucked him off in one of the church's classrooms. His cock thrust out from his open fly, his face flushed, his chest rising and falling. He wore his Sunday best. Tie. White shirt. Dark slacks. I was in my pink dress. Conservative. Feminine.

Something befitting the preacher's wife.

I had crossed the Rubicon. I had feared this day would come, but I would do what it took to keep him from turning any woman into his whore. Not that he would mean to in the beginning, but once he got a taste for it...

No, no, I had to make this sacrifice.

"What do you mean, that Dad's not my real father?" Damian asked, his blue eyes bewildered. He arched his eyebrows. So handsome. With his short, brown hair and chiseled chin. He made me so excited. "You cuckold Dad? And who's my real father? I just... Mom!"

"You're real father is the devil," I said and rose to my feet before him. I stood on my heels and drew up my pink skirt.

"The devil?" he took a step back, his cock bobbing before him. Still so hard despite dumping a big load of his salty cum into my mouth. His breathing quickened. "Mom? That's insane! That's..."

He noticed me drawing up my skirt, working the material up my thighs clad in white stockings. Thigh-highs, not full pantyhose. He breathed faster and faster as I exposed all my thighs. My panties. A pair of white, satin panties that my pussy had soaked.

I was so wet for my son.

I hooked my panties and started rolling them down, exposing my thick, blonde bush. The spicy aroma of my pussy filled the air. He licked his lips. Did he remember the dream we shared last night when he took me on the altar in the church? Well, in the dream there was an altar.

A sacrifice of sin and incest.

"Mom," he groaned as he watched me roll my panties down my thighs. "W-what are you doing?"

I bent over, the panties passing my knees. "You're an incubus, Damian, but I won't let you seduce other women like you demonic father. I won't let you go around and ruin any more marriages."

"Ruin?" he asked as I stepped out of my panties. He shook his head. "No, no, you and Dad have a great marriage."

I straightened and, with the hand holding my panties, I pushed him back. He was so shocked that he didn't resist. He wasn't fully that incubus who invaded my dreams and dominated me. I was still in control. I would be in control.

He hit the table behind him and sat down on the cheap Formica surface. I mounted him, sliding my nylon-clad legs around him. I grabbed his cock and stared into his blue eyes. I pressed his cock through the curls of my bush in to the folds of my pussy. "If we had a great marriage still, would I be doing this?"

I impaled my pussy down his cock. I gasped in delight at feeling his big dick stretching me out. His forbidden cock filled my pussy up so wonderfully. He groaned, staring up at me in shock as I cupped his face, still holding my panties in one hand. I rubbed the wet satin into his young face as my cheating cunt clamped down on his dick.

I groaned in pure delight.

"Mom!" he gasped, his voice so high-pitched. It was his first time in the flesh.

Our first time in the flesh. Dreams didn't count.

"I haven't had a cock in me since that night your demonic father showed up at our door and seduced me in front of my husband," I moaned, glorying in having something big and thick in my pussy again. "My husband watched as a real man ravished me. He stood in the corner and jerked off his little cock instead of stopping it. Instead of objecting to it! He got off watching me cum and cum and cum!"

Anger swelled in me at my husband. At Jarod Carlyle. He was such a pathetic man for not trying to keep me from being ravished by the demon. For enjoying watching me be a whore for another man. I despised Jarod. I used to respect him, but how could I after that?

I worked my cunt up and down him as he leaned back on his elbows. He groaned as my pussy worked up and down his taboo dick. I squeezed my snatch down on him, reveling in that huge cock massaging my innards. This was so amazing. My head tossed from side to side as I reveled in this delight. I savored every last second of this passion.

"Mom!" he groaned.

"He just watched!" I hissed, the anger swelling in me. "I only let him eat my pussy now! I give him handjobs. The occasional blowjob. I don't ever want him in my pussy again because he's not a man, but you are, Damian. Oh, Lord, yes, yes, you are!"

I plunged my cunt down his cock and didn't rise. I reached behind me as his cock twitched in my pussy. I was united with my son. I would control his incubal lusts. I would keep him focused. Suppress that part of him. Help him find a wife so she could take over satiating him.

And until that day, I would so thoroughly enjoy my son's cock. It was glorious with him inside me.

He gasped as I pulled down the zipper of my dress. I drew it over my head and flung it to the side, my blonde hair spilling around him. I reached behind me and found the clasp of my bra. I unhooked it. I shrugged out of the straps and freed my breasts.

They spilled out big and soft. His eyes widened as he stared at them. I shook them at him and purred, "You can touch them, Damian. Your mommy is here to keep you satiated. To keep you from ravishing other women like you almost did with Mrs. Mitchel."

"She just started kissing me, Mom," he groaned as he leaned back on the table. His hands reached out, trembling. "I didn't bring her back here to... to... She brought me back here."

"I know," I purred. "And now you'll be able to resist her advances and keep from poisoning her and her marriage. She wasn't in control of her actions." I grabbed his hands and pressed them into my soft breasts. "Mmm, honey, that's it. Enjoy them."

I enjoyed this sacrifice to keep my son from infecting other women with his lust. From feeding off them. I would keep him satiated. I would do whatever it took. After that dream last night, I had to do that. I had to be his whore-mommy.

He squeezed and kneaded my tits. His eyes lit up with delight. He squeezed them, loving the feel of my soft breasts. I loved that gleam in his eyes as I squeezed my cunt down around his cock. I worked my pussy up him. He groaned as I did that. My pussy massaged him.

"Mom," he groaned, his fingers digging into my breasts. "Oh, yes, yes, Mom!"

I slid up his cock, glorying in his incestuous shaft massaging my snatch. He was back in me. Oh, my son had returned to where he belonged. I plunged down his rod and moaned out in delight, savoring that big dick.

He groaned, his handsome, young face twisting in pleasure. Nineteen. He was so strong. His fingers felt so wonderful kneading my tits. I worked my pussy up and down him faster and faster, building toward my orgasm. I would have a huge one.

"Oh, yes, yes, Mom!" he groaned. "This is so wrong! You're my mother!"

"I am!" I moaned. "Oh, yes, yes, I carried you in my womb. Right beneath my heart. Yes, yes, you're my wondrous son. I love you, Damian. Oh, yes, yes, I will keep you from corrupting others. Your mommy is here for you! I'm your whore, Damian!"

"Jeez," he groaned. "I'm going to... I mean..."

"Yes!" I wanted to feel cum spurting into my pussy again. I hadn't since that glorious and terrifying night I had lost all control of myself. "Flood me, honey. Flood your mommy's pussy!"

I plunged down his cock and ground my clit into his pubic bone. My orgasm exploded.

My pussy went wild around his big dick. I threw back my head, my blonde hair dancing. He groaned, his hands squeezing my tits. He kneaded them, massaging them. It was so wondrous having him massaging my boobs.

"Oh, Mom!" he gasped as he erupted into me. "Yes!"

I shuddered as I took my son's first load in my pussy. He spurted blast after blast of cum. The door creaked open behind us. I shuddered, savoring that wonderful spunk splashing on my cervix. I stared down at my son's blue eyes.

"Yes, Mom!" he gasped, my pussy writhing around his spurting dick.

"Give Mommy every drop!" I hissed, feeling eyes watching us. I knew those eyes. "Yes!"

My son spurted more and more of his incestuous seed into my pussy. He groaned, his dick spurting over and over again. It was incredible. I trembled, so loving all that spunk flooding me. He filled me up with all his jizz. I gasped as he groaned.

"Mommy," he panted.

"Mmm, yes," I moaned as he fired that last blast of cunt into my pussy. I looked over my shoulder. Jarod was there. He watched, rubbing at his dark slacks, his wedding band gleaming on his hand. He was the preacher of this church, and he was erect. "My son is awakened. I have to do this."

"Of course, dear," he said, squeezing his dick through his slacks.

That disgust rose in me. "Does it make you hard knowing your step-son flooded your wife's pussy?" I purred, clenching my cunt down on my son's cock. "That you've been cuckolded again?"

"Yes," he groaned.

"Dad!" my son gasped as he realized he was here. "This... I..."

"Shhh," I said. "Don't pay him any mind." My husband unzipped his pants. "Your dad's just going to jack off like the pathetic, little cuck he is. See, he's moving into the corner."

"Jeez," my son said as I crawled off him. "I... This..."

"Let's give him a show," I purred, his cum spilling out of my pussy. I grabbed a cheap chair and pulled it up to the table before him, the back pressed into the table. I knelt on the orange molded plastic and gripped my tits. "Ever wanted a titty fuck?"

"What?" Damian asked as I pulled my big boobs around his wet dick. "Oh, wow. This is... Mom!"

I grinned as I pressed my big tits around his cock. His seed dripped out of my pussy. I loved that feeling of his hot cum spilling out of me. That was just such a naughty sensation. The spunk ran down my leg, sending a shiver through me.

He swallowed as he stared at me working my tits up and down his dick. I grinned at him as my pussy juices let my boobs work up and down him. I hadn't ever done this, but I knew about them. I had done... research for this day. Learned how young men were pleasured by older women.

There was so much MILF porn out there to learn from.

"Oh, wow, Mom," he groaned, his dick twitching in between my breasts. "That's... Oh, that feels so good."

"Does it," groaned my husband. He knew he would never get this treat.

"Yeah, Dad." My son's face contorted in delight. "Oh, yes, and you're... That's so messed up, Dad. You're jerking off to Mom..."

"Uh-huh," panted my husband. "She's so beautiful pleasuring you. Your mother is so gorgeous when she's enjoying another man!"

I could really hear him spanking it. Jarod grunted and groaned as he worked his hand up and down his cock. My pussy clenched at the heat in his voice. He was getting into it. Just jerking off that little dick. He would have a big orgasm as my son came on my face.

That made this even hotter. I wiggled my hips, the chair creaking beneath me. I squeezed my big tits across my son's cock. My nipples rubbed into his dress shirt. I shuddered at the feel of the material. It was glorious. My nubs throbbed.

I glanced at Jarod. I loved him once. I supposed I still did, I just got so angry that he had so easily let me go. I was supposed to be his wife. Now I was our son's mommy-whore. I squeezed my boobs around Damian's cock. I would keep him from turning other wives into sluts like me.

Other husbands into pathetic cuckolds like Jarod.

"Oh, wow, Mom," he groaned and started working loose his tie. He pulled that off and threw it to the side. "Oh, that's amazing. Your boobs are awesome."

"Mmm, I know," I purred, watching the crown of his cock emerging from between my breasts. You're going to cum all over Mommy's face, right?"

He shuddered and groaned. He couldn't believe this was happening. It was surreal, almost like that dream, but this was real life. He was still so young. As long as I stayed in charge. I had to be as slutty as possible to keep his attention on me.

"Mommy wants all your cum spurting on her face," I purred and licked at the crown of his cock as he emerged from between my tits.

Not only did I taste his salty precum, but my spicy added a delicious seasoning to the flavor. I shuddered and slid my boobs back up him, engulfing his cock. I slid back down and lapped at his cockhead again. And again.

It was wondrous. I slid my tits up, engulfed his dick, then back down his shaft so his tip emerged already for me to lap at. I stroked over his slit. The spicy flavoring of my cunt vanished, but his salty precum... That only grew stronger.

"Cum on your mother's face," Jarod whimpered as he flogged his cock. He abused himself as he watched with lust. "Oh, yes, yes, Damian. Just cum on her face."

"Cum on Mommy's face," I moaned, working my tits up and down his cock as fast as I could.

My son would need as much sex as he could get. He had demonic blood in him. He was an incubus now. I had researched it after my ravishing. After I knew I was pregnant with Damian and that I would have a son.

My nipples throbbed against his shirt. The pleasure shot down to my pussy. I needed another round of fucking. But he had already enjoyed my pussy. I had other holes he had to enjoy. I had to be totally available for any perverse desires he had.

"Jizz on Mommy's face!" I whimpered.

"Yes," groaned my husband, his voice so breathy. "Cum all over her! Cum on your beautiful mother's face!"

Beautiful... I did like hearing my husband say that. My son groaned, my tits working up and down his cock as fast as I could. My arms were sore from the movement, but I was too excited to care. I ignored the burning as I fucked my son's cock with my big boobs.

I licked the crown of his cock, savoring that salty precum. He gasped as I slid my tits up him. His cock pulsed between my boobs. As I slid them back down, the crown of his cock twitched. Hot jizz erupted from his cock and splashed across my face.

"Oh, God, Mom!" he groaned. "Yes!"

"That's it, son!" my husband panted. "That's it!"

I could hear Jarod grunting as he came while my son's jizz splashed across my face. His salty spunk splashed into my open mouth. I loved the flavor. I savored it as more and more of my son's passion exploded from his dick.

I gloried in it. I savored all that jizz splashing across my face and matting my blonde hair. He grunted, his cock pulsing between my tits. Spunk dripped down on my boobs and ran over their bountiful curves.

"Mom!" he groaned as more jizz erupted from his dick.

I caught as much of the jizz as could in my mouth. I loved all that spunk dripping down my face. It was just wonderful to have it spilling over my features. My son panted as he leaned back on the table, his chest rising and falling.

"You were so gorgeous, Anna," panted my husband. "Radiant! You are such a beautiful woman dripping in Damian's cum."

I glanced at my husband, jizz running down my face. "You think I'm radiant?"

He nodded, his face flushed. HIS glasses slipped on his nose. He was balding. Not nearly as handsome as he had been as a young man. His cock thrust out before him half my son's size. Jizz dripped from the end.

"Are you still hard?" I asked and rose, letting my tits slide off my son's dick. I faced my husband, dripping in cum. Drops landed on my breasts. A line of my son's milky seed ran down my inner thigh to soak in the tops of my stockings. "That's impressive."

"You're just so majestic," he panted.

I smiled. "That deserves a reward. While my son is fucking my asshole, I'll suck you off, Jarod. Mmm, do you want to get a BJ from your wife as her hung son fucks her asshole hard and makes her cum like a whore."

"Yes!" Jarod's cock twitched in his hand. "Oh, god, yes."

I sauntered to him, feeling Damian's eyes on me as I approached my husband. It was my wifely duty to take care of Jarod. I could suffer the occasional blowjob. And the thought of sucking my husband off--the man I promised to always be faithful to--while my son fucked me in the ass was such an appealing idea.

I gripped my husband's little cock, more jizz dripping off my face. I wiggled my hips at my son, wanting him to come over here and pounce on me. I kissed at the tip of my husband's cock. Jarod groaned in delight.

"Anna," he panted. "That's nice and... Damian, why aren't you fucking your mom's ass. She needs it, son."

"Dad," groaned my son. "This... I mean..."

"She needs it," he said. "Come on, fuck your mother's ass, Damian. You get your dick in her ass right now, young man."

"Yes, Dad," Damian said, sounding conflicted.

I shivered as I heard him padding over this way. I slid my lips over my husband's dick. He wasn't looking at my face but at my ass. He wanted to watch my son penetrate my asshole. He was o so eager for it.

Damian's cock pressed against my rump. He slid his dick over to my asshole. I shuddered as he pressed his cock into my anal ring. I quivered as my son drilled against me like that. This wave of heat rushed through me. He gripped my hips and pushed against my backdoor.

I moaned around my husband's cock as I loved the feel of my son's dick pushing and pushing on my asshole. My sphincter widened and widened. This wonderful, burning sensation melted from my anal ring to my sloppy pussy.

"Mom," Damian groaned as my backdoor opened and swallowed his cock. "Oh, yes!"

"Yes," breathed my husband. "Dear, your son's sliding into your asshole. Damian's grown into a man."

I moaned around my husband's cock, savoring that big dick sliding into my asshole. That felt so good. The heat suffused my nethers. My pussy loved it as that thick cock bottomed out in me. My son's bush rubbed into my butt-cheeks.

I loved it. I squeezed my anal sheath around him as he drew back his cock. I moaned about my husband's dick, sucking on him so hard. My cheeks hollowed as I loved my son's dick in my asshole. He felt so good all the way in me.

Just like I knew I would. I was my son's whore. His mommy-slut. I would do anything for him.

"Mom," groaned Damian as he drew back his cock. That big dick slid out of my asshole and massaged my flesh. Waves of heat washed through my body. "Oh, yes, yes, Mom!"

He buried back into my asshole. His nuts slapped into my taint. I loved the feel of him drawing back again. My son pumped away at my asshole. I loved it. The taboo heat spilled through my entire body. I suckled hard on my husband's cock.

The cuckold groaned, his little dick twitching in my mouth. Cum ran down my face as I suckled on him. I shuddered, my son's glorious cock pistoning in and out of my bowels. He thrust into me with such force. He pounded me with all that he had.

I loved him fucking me like that. It was so wondrous having him burying his dick to the hilt in my asshole. He slammed deep and hard into my bowels with his big dick. He fucked me so hard and fast. I loved it. I wiggled my hips, stirring my cunt around his cock.

He groaned with delight as he fucked me. He pounded me with all that he had. He thrust to the hilt in my anal sheath. I loved the feel of his cock thrusting into my asshole. I squeezed that wondrous anal sheath around his dick.

"Oh, Mom!" Damian groaned.

"How is her ass, son?" my husband asked.

"Amazing." My son pumped away at me, his hands gripping my hips. My big boobs swayed from the force. "Just amazing!"

"Good, good," groaned my husband, so getting off on my son fucking my asshole. Jarod never had that delight. He never would.

Damian groaned as he drove his cock into my asshole's depths. His heavy nuts slapped into my taint. I loved that smacking contact. I squeezed down on him as he drew back. My heart pounded in my chest. This was so wild. I loved it so much.