Mommy's Incubus Son Comes of Age 05

Story Info
Hot wives dream of the hunky, young incubus ravishing them!
7.6k words
4.66
20.2k
50

Part 5 of the 15 part series

Updated 03/02/2024
Created 05/31/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hot Wives Dream of the Incubus

Mrs. Asuka Takahashi

I dug my trowel into the flower bed, ready to plant some tulip bulbs when the sounds of footsteps drew my attention. I turned my head to spot Damian, the preacher's son who lived next door to me. A good family. Great neighbors. Friendly and caring.

And wasn't he a handsome, young man in his suite and tie he wore to that Christian college he attended? Yes, yes, very sharp. A wave of warmth washed through me as I watched him loosening that tie. He took it off and shoved it in his slack's pocket as he turned to...

Walk toward me.

A wave of excitement rushed through me as he headed toward me, this relaxed yet hungry grin on his strong lips. Like a wolf approaching his prey confident he would seize what he wanted without any hassle. He had a long stride that carried him across my lawn.

I turned on my knees and found myself pulling off my gloves as the heat pounded through me. My blood rushed through my body. This was so wild. What was he doing? He stopped before me, and I noticed the bulge in his pants.

He was hung.

He slid his hand through my black hair and gripped a fistful of it. He had such strength as he said, "Unzip my pants, pull out my cock, and suck it, Mrs. Takahashi."

I couldn't believe he said that. Just so boldly. Nor that I was reaching for his pants. I wanted to suck his cock. I was married, happily so, and yet I wanted this foreign devil's cock. I wanted to suckle on him. To nurse on him with all my might. The craving just consumed me.

I couldn't help myself as I unzipped him. My pussy burned so hot. Anyone could see us. His parents. My husband. The neighbors. My daughter... was walking down the sidewalk. Nene attended the same school as Damian even though we weren't Christians. It was just a good college. She watched as I opened his fly and pulled down his pants. His boxers.

His cock sprang out. It was pale and thick. Way bigger than my husband's. I trembled at the tight of its girth and length. I had been missing out on so much dick with my husband. I cupped his cock. Stroked him. He felt so good in my hand. The way he throbbed. The precum dripping from the tip.

I leaned forward and swallowed his cock.

Right here, I just swallowed the young man's dick. I couldn't stop myself. I was possessed. I just had to know how he tasted. He groaned as I nursed on him. My cheeks hollowed as I stared up at him. He had a big dick. A thick one. It was just a delight to suckle on him. He groaned as my tongue stroked around his dick.

He grinned at me, such passion in his eyes. It was a treat to witness that heat. A wave of delight washed through me. I shuddered, sucking on him harder. I nursed on him with all that I had. It was a pure treat to bob my head and work my mouth up and down his cock.

"That's it," he groaned, his blue eyes so intense. I stared into them as I suckled on him. "You're going to swallow all my seed."

I moaned around his cock, so so aware that my daughter was watching me be a whore for this young man. My tongue danced around his dick. I flicked around his cock, loving how he throbbed in my mouth. He twitched as he groaned. It was a treat to nurse on him like that.

I bobbed my head. I worked my mouth up and down his dick. I suckled and slurped on him with all that I had. He grinned from ear to ear as I loved him like that. I suckled on him with all that I had. I slurped on him, drool spilling down my chin. He groaned as he enjoyed that delight.

"Fuck," he snarled. "You're going to be my whore, aren't you, Mrs. Takahashi?"

I whimpered around his cock, nodding. My pussy burned for that.

I was out of control. I had never felt like that as I slid my lips up and down his cock. His drool spilled down my chin. So much of that delight ran down it. This was an amazing moment. I suckled and slurped on him. It was a beautiful moment.

"Yes, yes, yes," he groaned. I knew I was close to swallowing all this handsome, young stud's cum.

He was my daughter's age. I was as old as his mother. This was so wicked. I was... a MILF. Yes. Yes, that was what I was. I nursed on him with all my might. I suckled and slurped on him. He groaned out his pleasure.

He erupted into my mouth. He pumped all his cum into my mouth. Salty jizz erupted over and over from his amazing cock. I groaned in delight, gulping down that delight. I swallowed all that spunk. I gulped it all down. It was a perfect delight to enjoy. I groaned as I swallowed all that wonderful cum. It was just perfect. I loved it so much.

He groaned as I swallowed more and more of his cum. I worked down every wonderful drop of his cum. It was a fabulous delight to have all that jizz spilling down my throat. I closed my eyes, shuddering in delight.

It was an absolute rush to gulp down his cum. It was perfect to enjoy it. He groaned as I gulped down every drop. I swallowed it all. I loved how good it was. How salty he tasted. He groaned with each spurt.

"Damn," he groaned as he spurted that last bit of his cum. "What a slut."

He ripped his cock out of my mouth. I panted, drool spilling down my chin. He waled around me. My daughter had a clear view of me. Nene covered her mouth with her hands as she witnessed what a filthy whore her mother was.

A dirty, naughty, wanton whore.

My cunt blazed as Damian moved behind me. He grabbed my head and shoved my face into the grass. I groaned at how he manhandled me. He was so strong. So powerful. I couldn't believe the ease with which he dominated me.

I submitted to him, breathing in the scent of the grass.

"Damian," I moaned as he ripped down my shorts. I gasped, feeling the air wafting through the thick curls of my bush. Had I forgotten to wear my panties? That wasn't like me.

Well, nothing about this was like me.

He nuzzled his cock through my bush. I gasped as he found the folds of my pussy. He pressed right against my cuntlips. I had no shame. I wanted him in me. He stroked his cock up and down my pussy folds, teasing me.

"Please," I moaned before my daughter. "Fuck me! Fuck me, Damian!"

"Yes, Mrs. Takahashi," he said with a faint, mocking tone in his voice. As if I had any choice in this. I didn't. I was his. He had claimed me.

He rammed his cock into my pussy. My cunt devoured his dick. I shuddered as his cock buried to the hilt in me. My pussy clamped down on him. I reveled in that amazing dick filling up my cunt. I squeezed my eyes shut and moaned like a whore.

There was so much cock. So much glorious dick in me. I felt so full. He reached to my cervix. He drew back his cock. My pussy clenched down on him. I trembled at the heat rushing through me as he pulled back.

I shuddered at the wondrous feel of him sliding back and back until he almost pulled out. Then he rammed back into me. I groaned, my butt-cheeks jiggling from the impact. My round boobs trembled. They felt naked, too.

"Damn, Mrs. Takahashi, you are tight," he growled.

"Thank you," I whimpered as he pumped away at me. He fucked me with force. He buried that dick into me. It was a treat to have him burying into me like that. I loved it so much. He thrust into me with his passion. It was a beautiful thing to enjoy. "Oh, thank you!"

He thrust into me with hard strokes. He plowed into me with everything that he had. It was an incredible rush having him burying into me. It was just a delight to have him ramming into my asshole. I shuddered, savoring him fucking me.

He pumped away at me. He thrust into me with all that he had. It was beautiful having him pounding me with that amazing cock before my daughter. She witnessed it all. My gasps. My moans. His grunts as he fucked my married twat.

"Yes, yes, yes, Damian," I gasped. "You're so big! I love you in my cunt! I'm your slut!"

"Mine!" he growled in agreement.

I shivered. It was so wonderful hearing him snarl that as he fucked me. He buried into me with all the force that he had. It was just a fabulous treat. I loved him fucking me like that. It was perfect having him burying into me.

He grunted and groaned. I loved the sounds he made as he fucked me. It was a beautiful thing having that big dick burying into me. I trembled, squeezing my snatch down on him as my orgasm swelled in me.

I hurtled closer and closer to climaxing. I rushed toward that amazing bliss. It was just a perfect treat. He grunted as he fucked into me. He pounded me with all that he had. I couldn't take much more of this.

"I'm going to cum!" I whimpered. "I'm such a shameful whore who's going to cum before her daughter's eyes on your dick!"

"Yes, you are," he growled and buried into me. He squeezed my round breasts, his hands so strong. "Don't hold back, slut."

"No, no, no," I moaned, rubbing my face into the ground. I gripped his cock with my tight pussy. "Oh, that's it! Yes!"

My pussy convulsed around his dick. Delicious waves of rapture swept out of my cheating cunt. My unfaithful twat spasmed around his dick as he pumped away at me. His heavy nuts slapped into my bush as he squeezed my tits.

"Fuck!" he snarled and erupted into my pussy.

He spurted over and over into my cunt. He filled my twat up with his jizz. I gasped at the heat of his spunk splashing against my cervix. I looked up, Nene watching on as a man that wasn't her father pumped all his jizz into me.

"I'm such a shameful whore!" I moaned as I gloried in his cum pumping into me again and again. He fired so much into me. He filled me up with all his seed. "Yes!"

I shuddered, my twat writhing around his dick. I quivered there, loving every second of his spunk firing into me. He pumped more and more of his spunk into my snatch. My pussy worked it all out of him while my daughter watched on.

He spurted a final blast into my pussy. I gloried in that heat soaking my mind until...

I snapped awake. I panted, gasping in bed beside my husband, my pajamas clinging to my sweaty breasts. I shuddered and fell back onto the pillow. My husband, Ichiro, snored beside me. I stared up at the ceiling, breathing heavily.

I wanted him. I wanted him so badly. It had just been a sex dream, but an intense one. I burned for Damian. It wasn't the first time I had noticed how handsome he was, but now... Now I felt compelled to do something about this itch.

If his cock was that big...

* * *

Damian Carlyle

As I slipped away from Mrs. Takahashi, I realized I was dreaming. I floated in a dark space and understood this was how my power worked. I was an incubus. I had to visit women in their dreams to start the process of claiming them.

I felt another dream nearby. Nene's. The daughter.

A hunger rose in me that had been partly nourished by invading women's dreams. It was a need in me that could only be fulfilled by fucking them in their dreams. By being so strong and masculine. I would drive them wild.

I slipped into Nene's dream and was in a bathroom. The hot water ran. Steam poured out around the glass door. I could see her through it, a silhouette. I smiled at the sight of her in there, my dick so hard for the cute, Japanese girl.

I slid the door open. She gasped and jumped, soap on her body in such delicious places. The suds covered her small breasts and spilled down her stomach to her thick, black bush that covered the folds of her pussy. She trembled there.

I grinned at her as I stepped in and closed the door. I understood how this worked now. The rules were so deliciously wicked. I just had to make love to them, and they would crave me in the waking world. Mom and Mrs. Mitchel thought they had a plan to control me. That they could keep me from finding other women.

They were so wrong.

"Wash me," I said.

"Damian," she whispered, her eyes so wide.

I smiled at her. "Wash me with that delicious body."

She quivered and pressed her body against me. I loved the way she rubbed on me, her nipples hard against my chest. She hugged me, humping against me. She wasn't washing me at all. I loved it, my cock trapped against her sudsy stomach.

She trembled as she stared up at me. I winked at her as she felt so good against me. She wiggled her hips and rubbed her small boobies against me. It was delicious. The water matted her raven-black hair. It was so glossy.

"Use your butt," I said, my dick so hard. I wanted to ass-fuck her.

She nodded, her lusts burning so hot for me. I fed on that. On her feminine desire, the power of her lusty imagination. She turned around and pressed her rump against my dick. I loved the way her butt-cheeks swallowed my cock. She humped up and down me, massaging my shaft. I ached for her.

I slid my hands around her body. She moaned as I cupped her breasts. I rubbed her small mounds as I shifted my hips. I slid my cock down the groove of her ass and nuzzled into her asshole. Right against her puckered opening.

I drilled against her.

She gasped as I did that. She moaned as her anal ring stretched and stretched for me. She groaned as my dick penetrated into her asshole. She trembled, her anal sheath devouring me. I loved how she felt. It was just delicious.

I trembled as I sank into her. I filled up her asshole. She squeezed her asshole down around my cock as she whimpered her delight. It was wondrous being in her bowels. I hugged her to me, reveling I this treat.

"I... I..." she whimpered as my hands pinched her nipples. "Damian."

"Mmm, just enjoy, Nene," I groaned. I had fucked her mother, and now her.

I drew back my cock. Her anal sheath squeezed down on my dick. She held me tight with that wondrous hole. I buried back into her anal sheath. She gasped as I plowed to the hilt in her. It was wondrous to be in her cunt. I loved how tight she was. She quivered as she wiggled her hips. She stirred her bowels around my cock.

I pumped away at her. I fucked her bowels with force. I buried into her anal sheath with hard strokes. Bold ones. My nuts swung as I pounded her, the pressure growing in them. It was a delight to have her asshole around me.

I thrust into her over and over again. I plowed to the hilt in her over and over again. She moaned, clamping her twat down around me. She held me tight. It was glorious to fuck her again and again. I reveled in it.

"Oh, yes, yes," she whimpered. "I... I... This..."

"I know," I groaned and pinched her nipples. "You're my little whore, Nene."

"Your whore," she repeated, her voice thick.

She braced her hands on the shower wall before her, lowering her head into the spray. I slid my hands up her sides as I thrust harder into her asshole now. I pounded her as she moaned. The water splashed on my stomach now, the warmth running down me.

It was a treat to fuck her like this. To bury into her anal sheath and fuck her hard. I pounded her with all my might. She squeezed her bowels down around me, moaning like a silky siren. Slipping into women's dreams was such a treat.

My crotch smacked into her wet ass. The sound echoed through the bathroom as I sodomized her. I buggered her hard and fast. Plowed into her with all that I had. She wiggled her hips, stirring her cunt around my dick.

"Oh, yes, yes," she moaned, her bowels clamping down on me. "That's... Oh, Damian! What are you doing to me?"

"Making you into my slut!" I growled, slamming deep and hard into her bowels. I rammed into her with all that I had.

"Your slut!" she gasped, her asshole clamping down on me. "That's so naughty. I can't believe I'm doing something this naughty. Yes!"

Her asshole went wild around my cock. I groaned as I buried into her spasming hole. I fed on the energy spilling out of her. The heat of her bowels washed around me. She suckled at me with all that wonderful heat.

I buried into her asshole, her flesh writhing around my anal sheath. The pressure at the tip of my cock hit the bursting point. I gasped and erupted into her bowels. The pleasure slammed through me, crashing into my mind.

"Oh, oh, oh!" she gasped.

Her moans echoed through the bathroom. The heat swept through me with each blast. I filled her asshole up. The pleasure rushed through me. Her asshole suckled at me. I groaned, dumping more and more of my spunk into her bowels.

"Shit!" I groaned as I filled her asshole up with all my cum. I loved pumping my jizz into her.

She whimpered as her asshole worked out the last of my spunk. I erupted into her anal sheath one last time. I gripped her wet hips, the water splashing on us. I groaned, savoring this delight. She was my slut, too. Just like her mother.

"Prove you're mine by falling to your knees before me and suck my dick clean of your ass," I growled. "After all, you're supposed to be washing me."

She gasped in the cutest way. She slid her asshole off me and turned around, her cheeks so bright. It was such a delight to witness her looking like that. She sank to her knees before me and grabbed my dick. She stared at it then up at me, her slanted eyes so delicious. The water splashed on the back of her head and ran down her.

"You're mine," I said.

"Yours," she whimpered. "I'm so... So... This is so embarrassing!"

She engulfed my cock. Her lips slid over my dick. I groaned as she did that. It was incredible feeling her mouth sliding over my crown. Her lips sealed around my shaft. I groaned at the wet heat soaking my pole.

She stared up at me, looking so shocked. Water soaked her hair. Steam rose around us as she suckled on me. She nursed with passion on my dick. She bobbed her head, working her mouth up and down my cock. I groaned as she did that.

"That's it," I growled, sliding my fingers through her hair. "Polish my pole. Suck your dirty ass off my dick, Nene."

She suckled on me, her cheeks hollowing. It was such a rush having her nurse on me. Her tongue swirled around my pole as she bobbed her head. She worked hard to suckle me clean. I loved every second of what she did to me.

I gripped a fistful of her wet hair as she polished my pole. She suckled hard, my nuts twitching as she did. She moaned around my cock, her eyes squeezing shut as she reveled in what she did to me. It was a beautiful moment.

"Damn," I groaned. "Damn, just like that. That's so good. You're going to make me cum so hard, aren't you?"

She nodded, whimpering as she stared up at me. She suckled and slobbered on me. I loved how she did that. She nursed on me with all the force she had. It was just an amazing rush. I loved every second of this delight.

"Fuck, fuck, fuck," I growled as the pressure grew.

She suckled and slurped on me, the sounds mixing with the hiss of the shower. She danced her tongue around my cock as she polished me clean of her ass. She was such a slut for me. Like Mom and Mrs. Mitchel and Alyta.

I grinned. They could not control me. They could not keep me from enjoying all the women I wanted. Mom wanted me all to herself, but she couldn't stop me from making other women into my whores. I would always come back to her, though.

She was my mother.

The idea of watching my mother eating out Mrs. Takahashi or devouring my cum from Nene's pussy filled my mind. Mom was such a slut. A whore. My whore. Just like this cute thing nursing hard on my dick.

"Fuck!" I growled as the pressure in my nuts exploded.

My cum fired into her mouth. I spurted over and over into her mouth. The pleasure swept through me. It was incredible. The heat melted my mind. I loved it so much. I enjoyed that heat washing through me. Stars flashed across my vision.

I spurted again and again into her mouth, grunting my pleasure as she gulped down my jizz. She swallowed every drop of it. The pleasure rushed through me. It was a beautiful thing having her swallow my cum.

"Nene!"

She moaned and suckled on my spurting cock. God, this was a wondrous delight. I was so happy to have her swallowing my cum. She gulped down every last drop of my jizz. The heat washed through me, soaking my mind as I spurted the last of my cum into her mouth.

12