Mommy's Incubus Son Comes of Age 09

Story Info
A naughty, Latina wife dreams of the incubus!
7.4k words
4.61
13.1k
35

Part 9 of the 15 part series

Updated 03/02/2024
Created 05/31/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The Latina Wife's Cuckolding Dream

Mrs. Angélica Espinoza

I lay in bed beside my husband, having trouble sleeping. I still couldn't believe that Samantha Greene would have an affair with her student. With the preacher's own son. It was a shameful thing. So wicked of her.

She was married.

How could she do that to her husband? To the community? It was so immoral.

Those thoughts plagued me. I rolled onto my side. I didn't want to have to discipline her. She was my friend, but she was doing these despicable acts at school. She was a teacher. She couldn't have sex with her students. It was immoral!

I lay there, staring at the red digits of my clock until... Sleep overcame me.

* * *

Damian Carlyle

I felt good as I returned from the Takahashi residence. I had enjoyed both Mrs. Takahashi and her daughter Nene while Mr. Takahashi watched on. Fucking the wife in bed beside her husband until he woke up had been such a wicked delight.

My mother and Mrs. Mitchel, who thought they were controlling me, were sleeping up in my bedroom. Those two delicious MILFs had fallen to their sinful lusts for each other. They were wrapped up in eating pussy as much as enjoying my cock.

I found it hard to believe that I was a demon's son at first, but now... I reveled in this all. It was a game. Something fun to enjoy as my powers fully manifested. I would have so much fun with the women around me.

I opened the door to the house. My step-dad was sleeping to the couch. I was getting used to the idea that the man I thought was my father wasn't. He was just Mom's husband. The man she cucked with my true father.

With the demon who had ravished her and turned her into a slut.

I glanced at Dad. He was pathetic. I used to respect him, but he was a cuckold like all the other men. He whimpered as he slept on the couch, having a dream. I didn't care. I headed upstairs and reached my bedroom. Alyta, Mrs. Mitchel's daughter, slept in there. She was to be my wife.

She was a delicious girl. She understood her place. She knew that she was here to serve me. She would find me women. Help me with my phone. She didn't try to control me like our mothers did. I moved to Alyta.

I slipped into bed and she snuggled up to me. Her body lithe and warm. She pressed her face into my chest and murmured, "Did you fuck her hard?"

"So hard. Both of them. Mother and daughter."

"Good..." Alyta was back asleep.

I smiled as I closed my eyes and fell into sleep. Into my dreams that I controlled. I reached out with my soul, questing around for a certain woman. For President Espinoza, the head of the private Christian college. I had to prevent Mrs. Greene from getting fired.

And I had another married MILF to seduce.

* * *

Angélica Espinoza

"Okay, then we have to discuss the budget for the marshmallow sale," I said, speaking to the school board. "If we raise enough money, we can buy slippers for all the students."

"Marshmallow sale?" a man asked in amusement.

I looked up to see Damian in the doorway. The preacher's son stood there utterly naked. I blinked at that tall, dark-haired boy grinning at me. Boy? He had a man's body at nineteen. Strong. Athletic. He wore a handsome smile. A wolfish and flirty one. His cock thrust out hard before him. A big, throbbing shaft that distracted me.

"Yes, yes, for the slippers for the kittens," I said as I turned back to the board. "You can't be here right now. It's a school board meeting."

He moved around the table, his cock bobbing. "You want me to be here, President Espinoza."

I shook my head. "No, no, this isn't for students. And you have to be dressed." My cheeks burned at the way his cock bobbed up and down as he moved around the table. "So you have to leave. Put some pants on or something."

"Why?" He reached the end of the table, standing just out of arm's reach. "You are staring at my cock. You like it?"

"What? No!" I tried to wrench my gaze away, but it was so close. the tip was a dark pink, the slit dripping with precum. He had big, hairy balls, too. "I don't like looking at it. I just... I mean..." Why was I getting so flustered here? I was a woman his mother's age. I dealt with students—young men—all the time. I shouldn't be getting flustered. "You have to get out of here. We have much to discuss. You've been a bad boy. I'll tell your mother."

"I have been a bad boy," he said and took a step closer. He brought that cock within reach now. I shuddered here, my heart pounding. "Just a bad, bad boy."

He grinned from ear to ear. He was proud of being bad. I shuddered as his dick twitched and throbbed. The precum kept dripping from the tip. I felt the heat of him washing through me. My thighs pressed tight. I was getting so wet. So aroused.

"Touch it," he said. "Reach out and grab it."

"I'm married," I whimpered. "And... and... you're a student."

"And?" he asked. "So what if you're married, and I'm a student? You want me. Take me. Seize my dick, President Espinoza."

I shook my head, whimpering.

He grabbed my wrist and drew my hand to his dick. He didn't even force me. He used hardly any effort. I was so... biddable in his touch. Moldable. I couldn't resist him. He pressed me against his cock. I wrapped my fingers around him. He was so much thicker than my husband. My cunt clenched again.

The board watched me. They stared at me as I held my student's dick. The preacher's son leaned down toward me. His blue eyes captured mine. They arrested me as he brought his lips to mine. He kissed me. I groaned as he did that.

His mouth felt so warm on mine. So glorious. I was married, but... but...

Damian thrust his tongue past my lips and into my mouth. I groaned, my hand tightening on his throbbing dick. He twitched with his heartbeat. Mine pounded so hard and fast. I groaned as I kissed him back. Why was I doing this? Why was I letting him kiss me?

The board watched. They judged me. They saw me being a cheating hussy. A harlot who couldn't control her own desires. I was a good woman. A Christian. I should pray to the Lord to stop this. I needed to, but my pussy burned.

I whimpered into his kiss.

I groaned as I stroked his cock. I worked my hand up and down his throbbing member. He broke the kiss and smiled at me. I panted, my breasts rising and falling. He tripped my chair and turned me to fully face him, my boobs jiggling.

"Mrs. Espinoza," he said. "I like calling you that. It's better than president, don't you think? More... fitting for what you are."

"You have to... show me... respect..." I panted, breathless from his kiss. "You have to... use my... title."

He smiled from ear to ear. "Isn't Missus a better title? One that implies faithfulness. A woman's title." He dropped to his knees, pulling his cock from my grasp. His hand grabbed my knees and pushed them together. "That implies a vow you're going to break with me, Mrs. Espinoza."

"Oh, Lord," I gasped as he pushed my legs apart. I was naked. My big breasts jiggled as his pale hands stroked my golden-brown thighs. He leaned toward my thick, black bush. I was soaked. My tart aroma filled my nose. "Oh, Lord, deliver me from—"

His lips nuzzled through my curls and kissed at my pussy lips.

I gasped at the sizzling contact of his lips on my pussy. He stroked his tongue through my folds. I groaned as he did that. He tongued me, stroking through my naughty bits. It was so wild feeling him doing that. My entire body quivered as he stroked me again and again. He feasted on me with that naughty tongue of his.

He stroked his tongue through my folds again and again. He loved me with all that he had. It was just so delicious to have him doing that. This was so wrong, but it felt so good. I moaned, my big boobs jiggling.

The board members stared on.

Judging me.

I trembled as Damian's tongue plunged into my married depths. Only my husband had ever touched me there. My eyes rolled back in my head. I groaned as he swirled around in my snatch. He teased me. Sent heat shivering through me. My bush rustled against his face.

He stirred me up. It was such a good delight to have him do that. I groaned, my face twisting in delight as he churned me up with his tongue. I groaned, loving everything that he did to me. This was such a good moment.

It was so amazing having his tongue dancing around in me like that.

"Damian," I moaned, trying not to, but the pleasure felt so good.

My eyes rolled back in my head as Damian plunged his tongue in and out of my cunt. It was so wild. I had never felt anything like this in my life. I rose toward this moment of bursting. It was so good. So wild.

He made me feel amazing. I groaned, my chair creaking. My big boobs jiggled as his tongue stroked through my folds and brushed my clitoris. He stroked over that bud. Sparks sizzled from it. I gasped, my head throwing back.

The tart aroma of my passion filled my nose as Damian nibbled on my clit.

"Oh, Damian!" I groaned.

The board watched me, shaking their heads.

I was a married woman. A Christian woman. I shouldn't be doing this. It was just a wonderful moment to feel his tongue flicking around my bud. He suckled on that sensitive pearl. His tongue polished it as my orgasm swelled in me.

This wonderful delight rose and rose in me as he did all these naughty things to me. I groaned, my face twisting in delight as he did it. I hurtled toward that moment when I would climax. When I would have a huge burst of delight.

I wanted it so badly.

I craved it so much. He suckled on my clit. He nibbled on me with his thick lips. My curls rustled against his face. My eyes squeezed shut. Everyone watched me. Judged me. I was such a harlot. Such a wanton wife.

"Damian!" I howled and climaxed.

My pussy juices gushed out of my cunt and bathed his mouth. I soaked him with all that I had. I squealed out in delight at how great this was. It was amazing having all this joy rushing through me. Stars flashed across my vision. My entire body bucked from the joy sweeping through me.

The heat soaked my mind. The bliss rushed over my thoughts. I groaned, my body bucking through such amazing heat. The juices gushed out and soaked his mouth. He licked them up. He lapped up all that passion.

"Oh, Damian," I moaned as I trembled through such joy. "Oh, yes, yes, Damian!"

He thrust his tongue into my convulsing pussy and swirled around in me. It was so good having all that delight sweeping through me. I bucked through the bliss. Through all that amazing delight. It was such a blissful moment to cum on him.

Another man made me cum.

I loved it.

"Damian!" I cried.

"Do you want me to fuck you?" he growled.

The school board stared at me as I cried out, "Yes, yes, fuck me, Damian! Take me! Ravish me!"

My orgasm peaked in me, his tongue stroking through my folds. He gripped my thighs and ripped his face from my bush. He stared at me with such intensity. He rose and planted his lips on mine. I loved the taste of my tart juices on his mouth.

I had never tasted myself. It was so good. I groaned as he kissed me. He gripped my hips and flipped me over. I gasped as I knelt on a bed. I was on my marital bed, my husband sleeping beside me. The board members were around us, watching, judging.

Shaking their heads and whispering.

"I don't care!" I moaned as my husband woke up. He sat up. "I don't care! Fuck me, Damian. Let everyone watch you fuck me!"

"Yes, Mrs. Espinoza," he said as he pressed his dick into my butt-crack.

Jorge stared at me, his little cock hard. He grabbed it and stroked his dick as he watched Damian pressing his dick against my asshole. That wasn't the right place to thrust, and yet... I didn't care. Damian was so sexy.

"Fuck my ass!" I moaned. "I've never done anal, but... I want it!"

Damian drilled his cock against my asshole, laughing. He had me. He knew it.

"Angélica," my husband groaned as he stroked his cock. He fisted his dick as Damian's cock stretched open my asshole wider and wider. "With Damian? Another man? The preacher's son?"

"Yes!" I gasped as Damian popped into my bowels. "With him! Oh, Lord, with him!"

The school board jotted down their notes as Damian's cock slid into my bowels. The velvety heat was so different from having my husband's little dick in my pussy. This wonderful heat swept through me. I groaned as Damian cock penetrated to the hilt in me.

I loved it. I savored it. I quivered here, enjoying that big dick sinking into my bowels. It felt so incredible. He had such a big dick. So thick and huge as he stretched out my bowels. My eyes rolled back in my head.

I groaned as he bottomed out in me. He had his cock all the way in me. It was so glorious to have his bush tickling my butt-cheeks. My big boobs swayed beneath me as Damian groaned his delight. He savored being in my asshole.

"Mrs. Espinoza," he said, his hands sliding around my hips and gripping my tits. "Mmm, you are mine!"

"Yes!" I gasped.

"Angélica," my husband groaned, fisting his dick. He jerked off his cock. He stroked himself fast and hard as he watched me cuckolding him. How pathetic of him. "You're his."

Damian drew back his cock, my bowels squeezing about his dick. His hands kneaded my boobs as he did that. It was so good. He thrust back into my asshole. It was so good having him burying into me. He fucked me with force.

He pounded my bowels with all that he had. I loved it so much. I savored that delight. He pumped away at me with such force. He thrust in and out of me. It was so good having his thick cock hammering my bowels, his nuts slapping into my taint.

I loved the feel of his crotch smacking my butt-cheeks. That was incredible. It felt so nice having him do that. I loved it so much. He thrust away at my anal sheath. He churned me up. I groaned, squeezing my bowels down around him.

"Damn, damn, damn," he groaned as he fucked my bowels. "That's good. That's so good!"

"So wonderful," I whimpered as he thrust away at me. "Oh, yes, yes, that's amazing!"

He plowed into my anal sheath with all that he had. It was so great having him do that. He fucked my asshole with force. He slammed into me with all that he had. I loved it so much. He churned up my bowels with force.

He plowed to the hilt in me again and again. He fucked me with all that he had. I loved it so much. I savored his dick hammering my bowels. It was so good having him do that. I loved it so much. I squeezed my bowels around his dick.

"Yes, yes, yes," he groaned, fucking me hard and fast. "Oh, damn, that asshole, Mrs. Espinoza!"

"That dick!" I whimpered as he buried into me. "Oh, you're churning me up!"

"He is," groaned my husband jerking off his cock. Jorge just fisted his dick as he watched me getting fucked. He stared at me with such heat in his eyes. "Just pound her."

Damian did. He fucked me hard and fast. He plunged to the hilt in my asshole again and again. It was incredible having all that heat thrusting away at me. He churned me up. I groaned, clamping my bowels down around his rod.

The heat melted to my pussy and swelled there. I whimpered as another orgasm swelled in me. My husband fisted his cock faster, matching Damian's hard strokes. He plunged his dick over and over into my bowels, driving me wild.

It was so good. Just so wonderful to have that huge cock plowing into me. I savored that delicious treat as he buried into me with all that he had. I whimpered, gripping him as I hurtled toward my orgasm. I was so close.

"Damian!" I groaned.

"Mrs. Espinoza," he grunted, hammering me. "Let me feel that asshole going wild!"

"Yes, yes, yes!" I gasped.

"Because you're mine!" He buried into me. "I'll claim you tomorrow at school."

"I'm yours, Damian!" I howled and burst on his cock.

My bowels writhed around his dick. The heat rushed through me. It was such a wild moment to have all that bliss sweeping through my body. My asshole convulsed around her girl-cock. I loved the heat spurting out of me.

It was just amazing to have all that cum spurting over and over into her bowels. I loved it immensely. The pleasure raced through me as he dumped more and more of his hot cum into my anal sheath.

"Damian!" I gasped as he filled me to the brim.

"Mrs. Espinoza!" he growled, erupting again and again.

He squeezed my tits as he flooded my asshole with all his cum. I shuddered here, my heart pounding in my chest as he erupted one more time. I groaned, my orgasm drowning all my thoughts in my cheating passion.

"Angélica!" my husband whimpered. I hadn't even noticed him cumming like a pathetic man. He just watched Damian fuck me. Didn't even try to do anything to stop it.

"Tomorrow," Damian said and ripped his cock out of my asshole. "Tomorrow, I'll claim you."

I gasped awake. I panted, lying in bed staring at the alarm cloak. It was past three in the morning. I groaned, my pajama top soaked to my breasts with sweat. My panties were drenched, too. I felt so good from the wildest sex dream I ever had.

My asshole tingled.

Anal sex?

And with Damian?

I shuddered at that delight. I almost felt like I should be guilty, but Damian... I hugged my pillow, my heart pounding in my chest. Damian had been so exciting. I wanted him to come to me. Wouldn't that be wild if he did?

No, no, why did I have to think that? It was a dream. He was the preacher's son. I was married. My husband was right beside me. I shuddered at that. My heart pounded in my chest. What was going on? That dream was intense.

So real. My body burned for Damian. I itched to masturbate.

"You're forty-one," I muttered to myself. "Not a giddy schoolgirl." I sighed and tried to find sleep again.

* * *

Jarod Carlyle

The angel mounted me. Her white gown vanished. She was naked and... I felt her sex on mine. She slid her cunt up my cock. I shuddered, her big boobs jiggling. Her face looked so youthful. Eighteen or nineteen. I was so confused why she was doing this.

"Josiel," I gasped. She said she was here to banish this awful dream.

Don't worry, she purred. This is what the Lord wants. He sent me to you. I am his messenger. Now... Just enjoy.

Her pussy reached the pinnacle of my dick and pressed down on me. I groaned as she did that. She engulfed my dick. I shuddered at the feel of her pussy swallowing my cock. It was so insane to feel her pussy devouring my dick.

The angel moaned in my mind, her back arching. Her golden hair fell around her youthful face as her bountiful breasts jiggled above her. I hadn't felt a woman around me since the night before everything went so wrong. When the demon had come to our home and turned me into a cuckold.

"You're here to deliver my wife and me from the demon?" I groaned.

Yes. From the demon's spawn.

"Deliver us," I groaned as that sweet, angelic pussy worked up and down my cock.

This is a dream, but I will appear in the waking world. Look for me.

"Yes, yes," I moaned as she rode me, her breasts bouncing and heaving.

Her pussy felt so silky around my cock. She gripped me with her hot flesh. She held me tight with all that she had. It was amazing to have that pussy around my cock. She massaged me with her hot flesh, building me toward my climax.

Toward my amazing cum. I would have a huge one. A big burst of bliss that would erupt from me. I groaned at the feel of her twat working up and down me. She felt so good as she rode me. It was just amazing to have her do that. I loved it so much.

"Lord!" I groaned as that hot and silky snatch massaged my cock. She worked up and down me.

Just enjoy, Preacher. Just enjoy.

Her words sang through my mind as she rode me. She felt so good around my cock. I reveled in it, my nuts tightening with the need to cum. I whimpered from the bliss of her hot snatch massaging my cock. It was spectacular.

12