Mommy's Incubus Son Comes of Age 10

Story Info
The incubus has a hot threesome the married teachers!
7.5k words
4.62
13.5k
29
0

Part 10 of the 15 part series

Updated 03/02/2024
Created 05/31/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Threesome with the Married Teachers

Jarod Carlyle

I stared in surprise at the blonde girl in the tartan skirt who waited outside my church for me. She was dressed in a schoolgirl outfit with a tartan skirt that ended just above her knees and a pair of white socks that ended just below them. A pair of saddle buckle shoes complimented the look as did her crisp, white blouse that did nothing to hide her large breasts. A tartan bow tie completed her look. She had a warm smile, her eyes sparkling.

It was Josiel the Angel from my dreams. The one who had promised to help me win my wife back for the grip of my step-son's lusts. From the incubus that cuckolded me and drove my wife to acts of depravity.

Incest. Lesbianism. Adultery. Fornication outside the bounds of marriage.

Ever since that dark night when the demon walked into our house and took my wife before me, my life had been a lie. A hollow fraud. Wholesome on the outside, rotten on the inside. I had been a slave to my perverse lusts, to the humiliation that somehow thrilled me seeing my beloved Anna writhing beneath the demon.

And now beneath her son.

"Follow me," said Josiel, taking the keys from my hand and turning to unlock the church. "Follow me, and you will have your wife again, Reverend."

"Yes," I groaned as she opened the door and headed inside. The skirt swished over her rump. My cock was so hard, remembering how... intimate the dream was. How she had ridden me. The first time I had been in pussy since...

Since the night before the demon had shown up. My wife had only given me blowjobs and handjobs, and those infrequently, since that sinful night.

I followed Josiel into the church, my cock throbbing in my pants. I was rock hard. I shouldn't be. This was a holy messenger from the Lord, but the sight of her in this innocent yet alluring garb had me brimming with lusts. I would have to...

She faced me, lifting the front of her skirt. I swallowed as she revealed her pale, lush thighs. My heart beat faster and faster as she exposed more and more of her legs until she unveiled that she wore no panties.

"Eat me," she said.

"Yes," I groaned, unable to look away from that siren snatch. I had eaten my wife's pussy many times. For years, she would have me kneel or just sit on my face. I would pleasure her while she would often leave me hard. "Yes, Lord."

I dropped to my knees and gripped her hips. The sweetness of her pussy filled my nose. I breathed it in, savoring the delight of her snatch. I leaned forward and nuzzled against her pussy lips. I licked at her with hunger, savoring stroking through her folds. I gathered up her juices.

The Lord had brought her to me. He had given me to her. I could feel it. She owned me. I licked and lapped at her cunt, my dick so hard. I stroked through her folds, gathering up her sweet juices. She moaned in delight, throwing back her hair. She shuddered as I feasted on her.

Those big boos jiggled as I devoured her in my church. In the worship hall. I kneaded her rump as my tongue flicked through her folds. She moaned, grinding her sweet, shaved snatch on my face. I savored the silky warmth. Her sweet scent. The wondrous flavor.

"Oh, my, yes," she moaned, her entire body shuddering on me. "That's such a good thing. Oh, yes, yes, you're such a wondrous stud. Oh, my, I love what you're doing to me. Mmm, just keep licking me!"

I lapped at her. I licked and lapped at her with everything that I had. My tongue danced through her folds. I stroked my tongue through all her petals, lapping at her with passion. I brushed her clit. Her head threw back, her boobs bouncing in her blouse.

Was she wearing a bra?

No.

Her moans echoed through the church as she undulated her hips, grinding her cunt down on me. She shuddered as I feasted on her with all that I had. I lapped at her with passion. My tongue flicked through her folds. I thrust my tongue into her twat with such passion. I savored the delight of her.

"You're so good at that," she gasped. "Oh, my, Reverend, you're such a good, little pussy eater!"

"I've had practiced," I groaned.

"With that whore-wife. Mmm, cuckolds always know how to eat pussy." She trembled as my tongue danced around in her sweet depths. "Yes, Reverend!"

I swirled about in her pussy. It was such a delicious treat. I flicked about in her. I loved every last second of feasting on her. It was so good to devour the angel. Josiel's passion echoed through the church as I licked and lapped at her. My dick throbbed, so hard. I was so eager for this.

I wanted to make her cum. I wanted to make her burst in delight. It would be so delicious to have her drowning me. I stroked to her clit now. She gasped, gripping her skirt. Her blue eyes sparkled as my tongue danced around her clit.

I stroked around her bud. I enjoyed ever moment of lapping at her. I feasted on her with passion. She trembled, her face contorting with delight. I stroked to her bud. I licked at her clit. She gasped out in delight, her head tossing. It was so amazing to suckle on her.

"Yes, yes, yes," she moaned. "Oh, that's so good. That's so amazing. I love that so much. Ooh, you're driving me wild. Reverend! Oh, yes, yes, make my holy pussy cum!"

I suckled on her clit, my fingers kneading her rump. I gripped her ass. I loved that delicious rump. She had such a wonderful ass. Just an amazing one. I kneaded her rump. I squeezed her as I suckled hard on her bud.

Her pussy cream dripped down my chin. She was such a delight to feast upon. I licked and lapped at her with all that I had. My cheeks hollowed as I worshiped the angel. She shuddered on me. Her head threw back as she whimpered her delight.

"Reverend!" she gasped and bucked.

Her heavenly pussy gushed a flood of sweet juices. She drowned me with her passion, her angelic voice ringing out through the church. I loved this so much. I savored her cream. I licked it up as she trembled through her ecstasy.

"Yes, yes, drink it, Reverend!" she moaned. "Oh, you wonderful man!"

I tongued her pussy. I licked and lapped at her with so much passion. I stroked my tongue through her folds. I stroked through her folds. It was just a wonderful moment. I savored every last second of eating her snatch.

I savored her pussy as she ground it on me. Her moans resounded through my church. She owned me. I was her servant. I stroked through her folds, gathering up more of her sweetness, my dick so hard in my pants.

"Yes, yes," she moaned. "On your back! Unzip! Pull out your cock!"

"Yes," I groaned and pulled my face from her snatch. I stretched out on my back. My cock throbbed in my underwear. "Josiel!"

The angel unbuttoned her blouse. She worked from the bottom up, exposing her midriff. Her bellybutton. I undid my belt, watching entranced. The bottom swell of her large tits appeared. I opened my fly. More and more of her perfect breasts. They didn't sag despite their size. They were perky with her eternal youth.

I ripped out my dick and offered it up to her. She smiled at the sight of it. She licked her lips as she straddled me. The angel dropped to her knees. Her pussy rubbed against my dick. I shuddered at the warmth of her pussy rubbing up and down my cock.

She slid up me and kissed the tip. I groaned as she nuzzled her cunt against the crown of my cock. Then she pushed her twat down it. She moaned in delight as she swallowed my dick. She took inch after inch of my cock into her pussy.

"Oh, that's so good," she moaned, her back arching. "Oh, yes, yes, that's what I need. A married man's cock. A cuckold's pathetic dick! But don't worry, Reverend, you will get your wife back!"

"Yes, Josiel!" I moaned, staring at those big, soft breasts.

She squeezed her cunt down on my dick. She held me tight with her cunt. It was so amazing to have her doing that. I loved the feel of her cunt gripping me. She held me tight. Her pussy gripped me with her silky splendor.

The angel's heavenly twat slid up me. Her boobs heaved as she reached the pinnacle of my cock. She moaned in delight as she plunged back down me. Her tits slapped together, her blonde hair dancing around her face.

It was amazing to have her riding me. To have her working her cunt up and down my cock. She squeezed her pussy around me. The silky delight massaged me. I groaned as she rode me with passion. I savored the heavenly love.

"Thank you!" I groaned, savoring being in a woman again. "Thank you, Josiel! Thank you, Lord!"

"Do you love me?" she moaned.

"Yes!" I gasped as she worked that hot and silky pussy up and down my cock. My heart pounded so fast. "I love you, Josiel!"

"So you worship me?" she moaned.

"I worship that wonderful pussy working up and down my cock. I devoured your cunt."

"Then make an offering of your seed in me," she whimpered, her pussy working up and down me so fast. It was so wonderful to feel. I hurtled closer and closer to cumming in her. I savored the delight of her riding me.

I loved how she gripped my cunt with her hot snatch. I savored how she worked up and down me. She massaged me with that amazing twat. Her angelic pussy gripped me, massaging the crown of my cock. My nuts tightened with my offering of seed. I would flood her twat.

She moaned, her tits heaving over me. I watched them as she rode me, her blue eyes sparkling. She gripped my dick with her hot pussy. Her delicious cunt massaged me. I shuddered as I worshiped her cunt. Her angelic twat massaged me. It was just amazing.

I savored every last second of her working up and down me. It was so great to have her working up and down me. She massaged my cock with that hot twat. I groaned, savoring the heat building and building at the tip of my dick.

"Oh, yes, yes, Reverend," she moaned. "Oh, your dick is wondrous. Amazing! I love it!"

"I love your pussy!" I groaned, savoring the way her cunt worked up and down me. I loved it so much. This was the life. This was an amazing treat. "Damn!"

She groaned in delight, her cunt working up and down my dick. Her tits bounced. They slapped together. My balls tightened. I couldn't take much more of this. I hurtled toward my climax, the heat swelling in my dick.

I groaned as she plunged her cunt down me. She gripped me with that hot twat and slid back up me. I moaned at that. I shuddered, loving the way her cunt wiggled back and forth. She stirred around me. It was such an amazing moment.

A wonderful treat to have her doing that to me. I groaned with delight. I loved this passion. It was just perfect to have her working up and down me. I moaned out at the passion of her cunt massaging me. She was wondrous.

"Josiel!" I groaned.

"Yes, yes," she moaned and plunged her cunt down my cock. "Give me your offering, Reverend!"

Her pussy went wild around my dick.

I groaned and erupted into her pussy. The pleasure shot through me. Stars flashed across my vision as I growled out with my rapture. I pumped her cunt full of my seed. I gave her my offering as the pleasure slammed through my body.

It was fantastic to have all that ecstasy rushing through me. The heat rushed through my body. I moaned in delight, enjoying every last second of this heat slamming through me. I groaned with the ecstasy sweeping me.

"Yes, yes, that's what I need!" Josiel gasped, her boobs heaving.

They slapped together. I loved how they rippled. It was so hot to watch. So amazing to see her flesh smacking together. I groaned as I erupted one last time into her pussy. The pleasure swept through me. I felt amazing.

Just so wondrous.

"Thank you," I moaned to the angel. "Oh, thank you so much! I needed that."

"Yes, you did," she moaned and leaned down. Her boobs pressed into my chest. Her blue eyes filled mine "We shall save your wife!"

She kissed me. I groaned and hugged the angel to me. I made out with her, my cock throbbing in the loving embrace of her pussy. Her lips tasted her own pussy on mine. The sweetness suffused our kiss as such hope swept through me.

Thank you, Lord, for delivering me to this angel.

* * *

Angélica Espinoza

The fatigue melted from my body. My pussy went wet in an instant. I perked up in my chair in my office at Rainier Christian College. Damian was here. My secretary just told me he was coming back. My heart screamed in my chest as I remembered that dream last night.

That wonderful dream where I had made love to Damian.

My door open. No knock. Damian swept in and closed it behind him, wearing his crisp, white dress shirt tucked into gray slacks. A matching tie fell down his chest, pointing toward that wonderful bulge in his pants. He smiled, his blue eyes burning bright. A tall man. Chiseled face. The son of my preacher and one of my students.

Such broad shoulders. Lord, he was such a handsome, young man.

"Mrs. Espinoza," he said with this cocky grin.

"President Espinoza," I said, my voice tight. "My title is president."

"I like Missus better." He grinned at me and planted his hands on my desk. He leaned over it, looming over me. I squirmed in my chair. "I told you I'd be here in the dream."

I shuddered. That dream couldn't have been... He couldn't have... My heart pounded in my chest as he smiled and stepped back. He undid his belt before me so boldly. My eyes widened. He couldn't be doing this. I should tell him to stop. I wanted to, but... but...

I didn't. I didn't want him to stop. I wanted him to continue. I burned for his cock. I was a good, Christian woman. I was angry at my friend, Samantha Greene, for having an affair with Damian here at school, and now he was undoing his fly. Unzipping his pants. They dropped down his legs. He wore black boxer briefs, his cock tenting them.

I licked my lips as he shoved down his pants. His dick popped out.

He was just as big as in the dream. Just as massive. I didn't know a cock could be that huge. I shuddered as he throbbed before me. I wanted to tell him to leave. To shout at him. To be mad at him. I was a happily married woman. I was the president of a Christian college. I went to church. I was devout. I... I...

"Suck my cock, Mrs. Espinoza," he said.

"Yes," I breathed, such a weak-willed slut. A wanton harlot that had no self-control. I rose from my chair, my heart pounding a mile a minute. "Yes, Damian, I will!"

He grinned as he knew he owned me. That I was his cock-sucking whore. I dropped to my knees before him and grabbed his pale dick in my golden-brown fingers. I opened my mouth wide and engulfed his cock.

I suckled on him.

He groaned as I did that. I shuddered as my lips sealed around his cock. My tongue danced about him. I loved how he throbbed in my mouth. I stroked over him. I loved caressing him. He groaned, his dick twitching and throbbing.

"That's it," he groaned as I suckled on him. "Mmm, just like that. Damn, you love that, don't you, Mrs. Espinoza?"

I moaned around his cock, nodding. I did love his cock. I suckled on him, savoring the salty flavor of his precum. I wanted his jizz spurting into my mouth. I hungered for it. My cheeks hollowed with the need to make him explode.

"Yes, yes, you love cheating on your husband," he continued. "Your married pussy is so wet to cuckold him, right?"

I moaned around his dick and nodded. I wanted to have his big dick in me. I wanted to cheat on Jorge with him. I wanted to feel this massive dick in my cunt. I was just as much a slut as Samantha. I was no better than her. I couldn't resist this hunk.

I sucked on him with noisy passion. Drool ran down my chin as I bobbed my mouth. He grinned down at me, his blue eyes sparkling. He stroked his fingers through my black hair as he reveled in my cheating lust. My pussy soaked my panties.

I felt like such a lucky woman to be able to worship his dick.

I suckled on him with such passion, wanting to prove that I was perfect for him. That he would fuck me.

I wanted to cum on this dick. To squeal no him. I ached to feel my hot twat writhing around him and milking him. I wanted his seed splashing against my cervix. I craved to have his baby. To be fertilized by him.

So I nursed as hard as I could. I have never given a blowjob with more enthusiasm. I suckled on him with all that I had. It was so great to suckle on him with such passion. My cheeks hollowed as I loved him. It was so good to have him in my mouth.

I enjoyed every last second of suckling on him. I nursed on him with all that I had. He groaned, his salty precum growing stronger and stronger. I wanted him in me. He smiled down at me. He knew just what I craved.

"I'll fuck your married cunt hard, Mrs. Espinoza," he said. "I promise."

I whimpered around his cock. I believed him. I trusted him. This heat washed through me. I was so ready to have all that cum spurting into my mouth. I wanted him to erupt into my mouth. To spurt over and over into it.

That would be perfect. Just so wonderful. My cheeks hollowed as I worked my mouth up and down his dick. He groaned, his head throwing back. He would spurt all that cum into my lips. I wanted that so much. I craved to have all that cum erupting into my mouth.

"Damn, damn, damn," he groaned and gripped the sides of my head. "Mrs. Espinoza!"

He was close. My tongue stroked around the crown of his dick. I caressed him. His dick pulsed in my mouth. The salty flavor of his precum was so good. I reveled in it as I suckled on him. He grinned down at me.

"Fuck!" he snarled.

His cock erupted.

"Mrs. Espinoza!"

His cum spurted into my mouth over and over again. I gulped down the salty streams. I loved every moment of his cum splashing against the back of my throat. I savored that wonderful spunk flooding my mouth. He tasted so good.

His spunk melted down to my belly. I moaned, my boobs jiggling in my bra. My skirt rustled as I knelt here. My pussy clenched as I gulped down more and more of his cum. I swallowed every last drop of it. I loved the flavor of his jizz. He was so good.

He was just amazing.

"Fuck," he snarled. "You married whore! You're my slut! Mine!"

I moaned around his erupting dick, nodding. I gulped down more and more of his cum. I suckled hard as he spurted one last time. The salty jizz swirled through my mouth. I savored that flavor. I loved the creamy texture as I swallowed his spunk.

It was such a good moment. I felt so amazing. A shiver of heat ran through me as I nursed on him. He panted, his chest rising and falling as I loved his dick. This was just such a wonderful moment. I slid my lips off his cock with a wet plop.

"Damian," I whimpered.

"If you want my cock, then bend over the desk, flip up your skirt, and drop your panties." He grinned. "Beg for me to cuckold your husband. Beg for me to dump my load in your fertile pussy. Beg for my seed like the married slut you are!"

"Yes!" I gasped and jumped to my feet. "I'm your married slut!"

My body burned with lust. I hiked my skirt as I turned. I bent over my desk, pulling my skirt over my rump and exposing the cream-hued, satin panties I wore. I shoved those off my plump rump and exposed my thick, black bush dripping in my juices. I planted my elbows on the table.

"Please, please, fuck my pussy and cuckold my husband. I want you to please dump your load in my fertile pussy. I want your seed, Damian! Please, please give me your seed! I'm your married slut!"

I shuddered from those words. My cunt clenched. The tart aroma of my pussy filled my office. I was the president of a Christian college. I was supposed to be an example. Instead, I was fucking my student. A young man I was supposed to teach.

To educate.

He pressed his cock into my bush and found the folds of my cunt. He was teaching me. Revealing to me I was a wanton slut that just craved his big dick in me. I whimpered as he stroked his crown up and down my folds, brushing my clit. Teasing me.