Mommy's Incubus Son Comes of Age 11

Story Info
The angel has a wicked plan to seduce the incubus's mom!
7.4k words
4.62
14k
24

Part 11 of the 15 part series

Updated 03/02/2024
Created 05/31/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The Angel Seduces the MILF

Jarod Carlyle

I waited for my wife's answer. She wasn't home. I had Josiel's help to free my wife from sexual slavery to her incubus son. The angel, who appeared as a nubile schoolgirl, had given me everything I needed. So, of course, Anna wasn't home.

"I really need to speak to you," I said and sent that text.

"Sorry," appeared a moment later. "I'm out shopping for dildos. I think I'm going to fuck Debbie with this!"

A picture of a fleshy dildo printed on a cardboard box appeared. It looked big and thick. A wave of humiliation washed through me as I wanted to see my wife fucking another woman with the strap-on. This was what the demon who had visited us nearly twenty years ago had done to us.

He had perverted us both, turning me into a cuckold and my wife into a whore that just craved the demon's cock. And her son's own infernal dick. Damian was an incubus who had to be stopped. My step-son couldn't help what he was.

He was corrupted by demonic blood.

Like in Genesis 6, the Sons of God once again lain with the Daughters of Man and produced abominations that had to be cleansed from the world. The Lord promised to never send his floodwaters again, so other methods had to be used. Joshua had tried to kill them all during the conquest. David and his Mighty Men had slain many of them. Goliath the chief of those infernal creations.

Now it was my turn to take up the calling.

"Isn't that hot?" my wife sent next. "The dildo's almost as big as our son's cock!"

"Your son," I sent back.

"My wonderful, glorious son." She sent me a winky emoji.

"I want to see you fuck her with it, so hurry home," I sent back, my dick so damned hard.

"You're such a cuck. I'll be home soon. Love you."

"Love you," I texted and sank onto the chair, so ashamed of how hard I was.

* * *

Anna Carlyle

"Your husband is such a cuck," Debbie Mitchel said. She was one of my son's approved lovers. I had failed to keep him from claiming Debbie and her daughter Alyta, but we had things under control now.

Alyta worked hard at the college they attended to keep my son satiated so he wouldn't need any other women. Then Debbie and I took over in the evenings. It was perfect. The three of us had Damian all to ourselves.

"I can't believe he wants to watch you fuck me with this." Debbie glanced at the young woman behind the counter at the sex shop. "Can you believe it?"

"It takes all kinds," the girl said. She had black lipstick on. Black. And those awful piercings ruined the beauty of her face. Definitely the sort of girl that I had to keep my son away from. "I know I'd like to see you fuck her with it."

A flush of warmth washed through me as I noticed she had a tongue stud. She was too trashy for my son, but... I shuddered and pushed down that stab of lust. I wasn't a wanton hussy fucking every woman out there.

Just my son's two lovers.

"Sadly, my husband awaits us," I said, surprised he wanted to see me. It sounded like he wasn't happy, though.

"Pity," the girl said. "Though, I get it. Cucking your husband and throwing your lesbianism in his face is hot."

"We're straight," I said and took the purchase. My husband would pay off the credit card.

"Right, right," the girl said and winked at us.

I marched out of there with Debbie. My lover took my hand and shook her head. It was clear she was disgusted to be called a lesbian, too. That girl had some nerve to label us like that. We weren't some weird freaks. We were two MILFs sharing the same young man.

The same studly incubus.

We headed outside to Debbie's waiting minivan. We had made love in this. That had been fun, but we didn't have to fuck in the backseat. We had my home. She started up the car with a push of a button, and we were off.

I wanted to tear open the box, but I was patient. For one thing, it wouldn't be good to be seen with it. I mean, that would be embarrassing if people thought I would use something like this. I mean, I would, of course, but in private where naughty things could be done.

I was still a preacher's respectable wife, after all.

Finally, Debbie pulled into the driveway, my pussy soaking my panties. Debbie flashed me a grin and leaned over. She had tinted windows, so no one could see the quick smooch she planted on my mouth. I shuddered at that warmth.

It felt so good.

She broke the kiss and winked at me before she opened her door. I did the same, holding the nondescript, black bag. I rushed to the door and found my husband sitting inside. He was on his recliner. He looked at me with hesitation.

"We can talk later," I purred and tossed him the bag. "Get that out so I can fuck her with it. I want to pound her right now. Ooh, I'm so wet for it."

"Me, too," moaned Debbie. "I didn't get to fuck your son this morning."

"Step-son," muttered my husband as he pulled out the box with the dildo. A moment later, he had it torn open.

I shuddered as he pulled out the packaging. I drew my T-shirt over my head and tossed it down on the floor. I reached behind me and unhooked my bra, my pussy on fire. My big boobs spilled out. They bounced before me.

Damian loved big tits. He savored mine and Debbie's. She did have a gorgeous pair of breasts. My husband glanced at them, freezing in the process of ripping open the plastic bag holding the fleshy dildo in it. He blinked and shook his head, looking away from Debbie's tits.

I smiled at that as I shoved off my jeans. Debbie pushed her own down. We were in-sync, stripping at the same pace. We bent over together, both of us shoving off our jeans down our thighs and stepping out of them, our big boobs jiggling.

We shoved off our panties next, our next. My thick, blonde bush dripped with my excitement. Debbie's red fur gleamed with her dewdrops. We were both ready for it. My husband had the belt out of its packaging and held both it and the rubbery shaft up, not sure what to do next.

"Thank you, honey," I purred. "Shove the dildo through the slit in the front then help me put it on. I'm going to fuck her so hard with it."

"Yes, dear," Jarod said and shoved the dildo through the hole in the harness. The balls at the base kept the fleshy toy in. I shuddered in delight as he slipped off the chair and knelt before me.

He held the hardness in his hand. I stepped into the rubber straps. He worked them up my legs. They slid up my thighs, catching on my skin. He tugged it up and over my rump, the dildo almost smacking him in the chin. The base pressed on my pussy lips through my fur.

Right on my clit.

"I think that's perfect," I purred. "So, honey, how should I fuck her? Doggy style? Should she ride me? Ooh, missionary so we can make love and make out."

"Doggy," he groaned.

"You want to watch my tits bouncing," she said. "You do love my boobs, don't you?" I pulled his face between them and kissed his brow. "I might just suck you off once I'm done for being such a good cuckold. I love you."

"Love you," he groaned between my breasts. He kissed my right boob. I loved the feeling. It wasn't the exciting zest my son gave me, but it was still nice to know my husband desired me. He pulled his face away and moved back to the chair.

He unzipped his pants and pulled out his cock. He was smaller than the toy which was smaller than Damian. I used to think that cock was perfect. Then Damian's father showed me the true depths of passion. Such an amazing moment. I was so glad for it.

Debbie was already on her hands and knees, so ready for me to fuck her. I just wanted to pound her hard. I would make her howl in delight. She would squeal out in delight as I took her again and again. I couldn't wait to slam home into her.

I dropped to my knees behind her, the dildo slapping her on the rump. I loved the flesh-smacking sound. I spanked her butt-cheeks, drumming from one hemisphere to the other. The dildo rubbed on my clit in an exciting way.

"Don't tease me," she moaned. "Fuck me! I need you to fuck me right now!"

I grinned from ear to ear and pressed the dildo into her red bush to find the folds of her pussy. I gripped my fellow MILF's hips and thrust into her married cunt. The fleshy cock vanished into her snatch, the base massaging my clit.

She moaned, her head tossing. Her red hair danced as she quivered there in delight. I loved the sounds she made. It was so exciting to hear her gasping like that. She groaned, her entire body quivering. That would be just perfect to make her howl.

"Oh, my god," she moaned. "Oh, that's good. That's so good."

"I bet," I cooed and drew back my hips.

She shuddered, her entire body trembling as the dildo pulled back. The shaft emerged dripping in her cream. She was so wet. The sweet aroma of Debbie's cunt mixed with the spicy musk of my own. I loved it. I slammed back into her.

My boobs bounced as she gasped. I groaned, savoring the way the dildo massaged my clit. That was an incredible delight. I gripped her hips and fucked her cunt hard and fast with the dildo. I drove into her with all that I had.

It was so magnificent to fuck her. To pound her with force. I groaned, thrusting away at her. I pounded her pussy with all that I had. It was so good to thrust into her cunt. I loved fucking her pussy like this. I savored every last moment of pounding her.

My boobs bounced before me. I shuddered, loving to slam the toy into her cunt. It was a perfect moment. I slammed into her over and over again. I loved making her gasp and moan. She shuddered there as I fucked her with force. I loved pounding her snatch.

"Ooh, ooh, ooh," she moaned as I buried the dildo into her twat.

"Mmm, you like that?" I cooed.

"Yes!" she moaned.

I grinned at my masturbating husband. He watched, his eyes burning with passion. His hand flew up and down his dick. I fucked the dildo in and out of the slut's cunt. I fucked her pussy with such force. She whimpered in delight as I did that.

My clit loved it. Every thrust into her pussy sent sparks sizzling through me. It was such a great moment. I was in heaven here. I wanted to just enjoy every last second of this delight. It would be such a perfect moment to cum hard.

My cunt clenched with the delight. I buried into her pussy over and over again. I fucked her with such passion. She moaned, her head tossing with my hard thrusts. I loved pounding her like this while my husband watched.

"Shit," groaned Debbie. "Oh, that's so good! Ooh, Anna!"

"Yes, yes, fuck her," my husband growled, his hand flying up and down his cock.

My boobs bounced, my husband's eyes locked on them. Jarod stared at my heaving tits as I fucked my son's lover. I pounded Debbie's married cunt with force. I buried into her again and again, savoring every last second of fucking her.

I enjoyed this delight. A big smile spread on my lips as I buried into her. She groaned, her head tossing as I buried into her again and again. I loved it so much. I enjoyed the passion of burying into her tight snatch.

She moaned as I fucked her. She trembled, her butt-cheeks jiggling from the impact. I loved screwing her. I pounded her with all that I had. It was amazing to bury into her like this. To hear her gasp out in delight. She made such sweet sounds. Just such delicious noises as I buried into her again and again.

"Oh, my god," she groaned "That's so good. That's it. I'm going to cum!"

"Yes, yes, cum," my husband groaned. "That's perfect. Just cum on that dildo. You can do it. You can just burst on her."

Debbie whimpered, nodding her head as I slammed into her cunt. My clit burst with sparks. I enjoyed that sensation. I shuddered, hurtling closer and closer to cumming. I wanted all that pleasure to burst out of me.

I slammed into her twat, the pressure on my clit swelling. My pussy clenched as I pounded her twat. The dildo emerged covered in frothy juices. Her sweet musk filled my nose as she moaned. Her head tossed as I buried into her.

"Yes, yes, Anna!" my MILF-lover howled.

Pussy juices gushed out around the shaft. I made her cum by fucking her. This surge of triumph swept through me. I buried into her cunt. My clit burst with sparks. They set my cunt on fire. My orgasm blazed through me.

"Oh, yes!" I gasped, bucking through my orgasm.

"Anna!" grunted my husband.

White cum shot from his dick. My cuckold got off. I smiled at him as the flames burned across my mind. Stars danced across my vision as my thoughts blazed with ecstasy. So much joy swept through me. It was such a perfect moment.

I was so happy with all this pleasure. Just so thrilled to enjoy all this wondrous ecstasy. I quivered in delight at the bliss suffusing me. It was just a perfect moment. I panted, my big boobs rising and falling with my bliss. The flames burned hot for one more moment.

"Oh, that was so good," groaned Debbie. She quivered there. "You're almost as good a fuck as your son. So much better than my husband."

"That's good," I said. "Ooh, It was so invigorating. I just had a blast fucking you."

"Must be thirty work," Jarod said. My husband put away his cock. "Want me to get you something to drink."

"Some iced tea would be lovely," I said.

"Oh, yes," said Debbie as she rose and sank on the couch, her big tits jiggling. Her legs spread wide, her pussy so inviting. I resisted feasting.

Barely.

I joined her, the dildo jiggling before me. I sat down, the rubbery cock swaying before me. She flicked it and giggled, the air thick with the scent of pussy juices. My husband came back with the two glasses, moving before us and handing us one each.

I took it, the glass nice and cold. I took a deep drink of it. I groaned at the delicious iced tea pouring down my throat. That was the good stuff. I took another drink of it, enjoying the soothing coolness washing through me.

Dizziness beset me. I yawned and stretched. "Oh, I am feeling a post-orgasm nap coming on. Oh, maybe it's been too many late nights."

"Mmm, you should get some rest," said Debbie. She kissed me on the cheek.

"Yeah," I said and took another long sip. I blinked, so drowsy. I set my glass down on the end table. "I'm sorry, Jarod, I know you wanted to talk, but I need to get some sleep." I yawned. "We can talk... later."

"Sure," he said.

"I need to do some errands anyways," said Debbie. "Maybe I'll stop by the school and check in on Damian."

"Not without me," I said and laid down in a ball on the couch. I rested my head on the armrest. "I should be there..."

Sleep pulled me down into a warm, comfortable darkness.

* * *

Jarod Carlyle

"Wow, she is out," Debbie said as she dressed.

"I'll take care of her," I said, my heart hammering in my chest. The potion worked just like Josiel promised. My wife was out like a light. "Don't you worry."

"You're a good man, Reverend," said Debbie as she stepped into her panties, her big tits bouncing. I looked away, giving her some privacy. I wasn't a pervert.

Debbie giggled. "It really doesn't matter if you ogle me now, Reverend. But, I suppose, it's the Christian thing to do. If I wasn't enslaved by your son's dick..."

"Step-son," I muttered beneath my breath. I had to remember that. Damian wasn't my son. I had raised him. I thought he would be a good boy, but he changed. He was becoming more and more like his father.

Demonic. Fallen.

"Good bye, sleeping beauty," Debbie purred. I glanced back to see her giving my wife a quick, loving kiss on the lips. Debbie smiled at me before the redhead headed out the door. It closed behind me. I breathed slowly, my heart pounding so fast while worry squeezed about the throbbing organ.

Would this work? I wasn't sure. I hoped it would. If she came back at the wrong time...

The minivan started up. I watched it back out of the driveway through the lacy curtains my wife had hung up. I pulled my phone out of my pocket the moment she was out of sight. I found Josiel's number and sent her a text message.

"Wife is asleep."

I swallowed as I waited. It wasn't long before I spotted Josiel skipping across the lawn in her schoolgirl outfit. That short skirt flared, almost flashing her bald twat. The angel's tight snatch burned in my mind. The feel of her around me when she rode me. She skipped up to the front door.

It rang.

As the bell chimed through the house, I drifted to the door, my heart pounding in my chest. I opened it to her smacking her gum. She smiled at me, a twinkle in her eyes. She was delicious. There was no denying that in her tight, white blouse that hugged her big, perfect tits.

"Mmm, good work, Reverend," she purred as I let her in.

Her hand dragged over my crotch, squeezing my hard dick through my slacks. I groaned at her touch, my blood burning with righteousness. I would do anything for her. I slammed the door shut behind her, my heart pounding a mile a minute.

She moved to my wife and smiled at her slipping naked on the couch. The angel flipped my wife onto her back, her big boobs jiggling. The angel laughed and flicked the dildo thrusting from Anna's crotch.

"My, my, I didn't expect to find that." Josiel shot me an impish grin. "She is in the thrall of the incubus. But don't worry, that's why I'm here." She attacked the buttons of her blouse.

My cock almost tore through my pants with how hard I throbbed. I wanted to see her unveiled in all her girlish glory. My heart pounded a mile a minute as she pushed each button through the eyelet, working up. She exposed her belly. Her navel. I wanted to stick my tongue in that divot and swirl around in her.

She worked higher and higher. The bottom swell of her breasts appeared. A hint of pink areola. Finally, she undid the last one and opened it, fully exposing her magnificent bosom. I groaned at those heavy yet perky tits. As big as my wife without a hint of sag.

She winked at me as I panted. She unzipped her skirt and let it drop, exposing her lithe thighs and her tight slit dripping in her pussy juices. She quivered in delight as she stretched, her boobs quivering. With a gleeful giggle, she dove between my wife's thighs.

"Mmm, while I eat her out, you have to fuck me hard. I need your cum in me, Reverend." She licked her lips. "Can you do that?"

"Lord, yes," I groaned, ripping my cock out even faster than when I jerked off to my wife fucking her lover.

I had my dick out before I reached the ouch. I tore off my polo and knelt behind the sexy schoolgirl-angel. Josiel bent over my wife, her blonde hair spilling over my wife's thighs. I stared at that perfect snatch dripping juices.

My wife moaned softly.

"Ooh, she tastes good," moaned Josiel. "And such a thick bush, too. I didn't expect that. I thought your son would have her be shaved."

"Step-son," I muttered and pressed my cock against that succulent pussy. "Maybe he likes thick bush. Bald pussies were a thing when I was a kid. I doubt they are any longer."

"Some styles don't go out of fashion," Josiel purred. "Now fuck me!"

I had to. She burned in my thoughts. I buried into her with force, sinking to the hilt in her cunt. It was wonderful to have all her pussy around me. She felt amazing. I savored that hot twat gripping me. A wonderful ache washed through me. It felt so damned good to be in her.

She moaned into my sleeping wife's pussy. The potion had her knocked out. My wife whimpered, her eyes moving beneath her lids. Her big, soft tits jiggled as she enjoyed what the angel did to her. I bet Josiel made her feel amazing.

Her pussy made me feel glorious.

I gripped the angel's hips and drew back my dick. Her pussy clamped down on me. She held me tight as I savored that hot twat. I thrust back into her cunt. I buried to the hilt in her pussy. She had such a wonderful twat. I savored every second of being in her.

12