Mommy's Incubus Son Comes of Age 14

Story Info
The incubus learns the slutty angel's naughty secret!
7.3k words
4.5
9.8k
23

Part 14 of the 15 part series

Updated 03/02/2024
Created 05/31/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The Slutty Angel's Naughty Secret

Damian Carlyle

Hers?

Why did I think my mother owned me? I own my mother. I own all my women. I owned Alyta calling out from her drams for me. She needed me, and my mother's dreams squeezed about me. She was warm, yes, but she was also tying me down.

I growled and pulled at her embrace. She squeezed down tighter at me, holding me back from enjoying other women. I knew she was jealous and wanted me all to herself, but I was an incubus. No one woman could ever be enough for me.

I ripped out of my mother's embrace and soared up to that one start twinkling in the black of my dreams. There should be many more of them. Every woman around me should be opened to be invaded so I could claim her soul.

"Please!" Mom shouted.

I touched Alyta's soul.

She pulsed with her need for me. I gripped the star in my hands and fell into Alyta's dreams. I appeared before her. She was sobbing on a bed in her bedroom. She looked up at me and gasped at my naked form, her brassy hair spilling around her face. She stared up at me with such pleading in her beautiful, green eyes.

"Damian!" she cried out with such relief. "It's you!"

She threw herself at me. Her arms slipped around my neck. She planted her mouth on mine. She kissed me with such passion. I groaned as her lips melted to mine. I savored kissing her. My hands slid down her back and gripped her rump. I held her to me.

My woman. I gloried in that fact. Here was a submissive woman. Here was a woman who submitted to me. Who didn't try to stop me from my desires. She had always aided me gladly, defying both our mothers to ensure I had my lovers at school. That I enjoyed myself.

Alyta was what a wife should be. Devoted to her husband. Loving him. Gladly sharing him with other women because she wanted him to have that joy. She was wonderful. I was so grateful to have her. I kissed her with passion. My hands kneaded her ass as she jumped.

She wrapped her legs around my waist, her trimmed bush rubbing wet into my hard cock.

I could feel her lusts for me. She needed me. Craved me.

And I needed her.

It was so exciting to have her sliding her cunt up and up my dick. She smeared her hot pussy against me. It was such a treat to have her doing that. She reached the pinnacle of my cock and pressed her flesh against my dick. I groaned into her lips as she swallowed my cock.

Her hot flesh sank down and down my dick. It was just so delicious to have her pussy devouring my rod. She whimpered into my lips as she did that. She felt so good against me. It was fabulous to have her cunt sinking down me.

I broke the kiss and growled, "My Alyta. My submissive wife."

"Always!" she moaned, clinging to me. Her small breasts rubbed into my chest. They would grow once she had my first daughter. I gripped her rump as she wiggled her hips, stirring her cunt around my dick. "I'm always yours. I love you, Damian! The angel could never rob that from me!"

She kissed me again. Angel?

I didn't care. Her hot pussy slid up my cock. She held me with her thighs. It was so good to have her doing that to me. It was just a wonderful sensation to have her cunt around me. I groaned, enjoying every last second of her pussy sliding up and down me.

She worked up and down my cock. It was just an incredible moment. I savored that hot flesh. It was just delicious. I wanted her to make me cum so hard. I wanted to fill her pussy up with my spunk. We were in a dream, but that didn't mean this wasn't real.

I squeezed my fingers around her rump. I fucked to the hilt in her juicy pussy. She squeezed her thighs around me, holding me tight as I pumped away at her. I held her in the air. She whimpered, her pussy undulating around me. She was so energetic.

I knew what she wanted.

I sank onto the bed and leaned back. She groaned as she sat on me. Her eyes burned hot as she planted her hands on my chest. She smiled at me, her brassy hair swaying around her face. She slid her pussy up my cock.

"Damian!" she moaned, her pussy clamping down on my dick. "Oh, Damian, that's so good. That's just perfect! I love it!"

She plunged her cunt back down my dick. She felt so good as she rode me. It was excellent having her cunt working up and down me. I loved every second of her hot pussy sliding up and down me. She gripped me with that hot pussy. she held me tight with her amazing cunt.

I groaned, savoring the heat of her pussy. She felt so good around me. Her small tits jiggled. Such joy flowed over her youthful face. My future bride held me with that hot snatch. She drove me wild. It was so good. I loved every second of that heat. It was just outstanding.

She impaled her cunt down my dick. It was so good to have her doing that to me. I loved every last second of that heat building and building in me. I gripped her twat. It was so good to have her hot snatch massaging my cock. I loved how amazing she felt.

"Oh, that's so good," I whimpered. "Oh, damn, that's so good."

"Uh-huh," I panted, savoring the heat of her pussy squeezing down around my dick. "That's amazing. You're beautiful, Alyta! Yes, yes, I feel your love!"

She smiled from ear to ear as I plunged my cunt down her snatch. I enjoyed her cunt gripping my dick. She felt so wondrous. It was an outstanding delight to have her massaging me. I hurtled closer and closer to that moment when I would cum. I would flood her pussy with all my spunk.

I savored every inch of that pussy working up and down my dick. She moaned, her head tossing. She looked so happy. She would have such a huge orgasm. I could feel it building in her. She wanted to squeal on my dick. Wanted to cum.

"That's it," I growled. "Let me feel that pussy cum on my dick. You're so eager for it!"

"I am," she moaned, her flesh squeezing down around me. "Oh, you're amazing. Oh, I love you so much, Damian! My incubus! I'm so glad to be yours! I'll be a loving wife who finds you women to fuck! Even our own daughter! I'll share them all with you!"

"That's right," I growled, my hands stroking up and down her thighs. "You know your place!"

"Pleasing you!" she moaned, her fingernails scratching at my chest. "Oh, Lord, I love you, Damian! I love you so much! I'm going to cum!"

I wanted to feel her pussy going wild around my dick. I craved that so much. She plunged her twat down my cock. It was so amazing to feel her pussy gripping my dick. She held me tight with that hot flesh. She wiggled her hips back and forth. It was incredible to have her doing that. The pressure rose and rose in my nuts. I hurtled toward that moment when I would just explode in her.

She worked her cunt up and down my dick. She massaged me with that hot flesh. I loved every last second of it. She whimpered, her face twisting in delight. She hurtled toward that moment when she would cum on my dick.

"Oh, Damian!" she gasped as she plunged her cunt down my dick. "Yes!"

She bucked in delight, her cunt writhing around my cock. She massaged me with that hot flesh. It was so good to have her massaging me. Her cunt suckled at me. She wanted all my jizz flooding into her cunt. I loved the way her flesh rippled around me.

"Yes!" I snarled. "Fuck!"

I erupted into Alyta's cunt. I filled her up with all my spunk. It was so good to fill her with that spunk. It was fabulous to have all that heat rushing through me. I groaned through every second of this delight.

Her pussy worshiped me. She worked out all that cum. It was so good to have her doing that. I loved every second of her massaging my cock with her hot flesh. She felt so good around me. She wiggled her hips back and forth. It was brilliant.

I loved every second of her cunt spasming around me. She was just so good. I dumped more and more of my cum into her flesh. I filled her up with my spunk. It felt so good to dump everything that I had into her. I loved that pleasure washing through me.

"Oh, Damian!" she groaned. "Oh, yes, yes, Damian! That's so good! Just so delicious!"

I groaned at the heat of her cunt. It was so fantastic to have sweeping through my body. I savored that delight. It was fantastic to have all that pleasure spilling through me. A big smile spread on my lips as I spurted the last of my cum into her pussy.

"Yes, yes, Damian," she moaned and fell on me. She hugged me tight. "The angel couldn't break us up like she did your mother and my mother and the other women."

"Break us up?" I asked. "And what angel?"

"The angel that took you from the college," she said. "That angel."

"No, that was my mom."

She shook her head. "Your mom's at your house. She's with your step-father. She's back in love with him. She was having sex with him and didn't want you any longer. The angel broke your spell on them. And on my mom and President Espinoza, Mrs. Greene, Nene, and Mrs. Takahashi. They all stopped caring about you. Not me. I loved you even before you claimed me. The angel couldn't free me from your domination."

"Show me," I growled.

I grabbed Alyta's hand and drew her out of the dream. As I did, my mother reached through the darkness. Her hand swept out for me. She called my name. She wanted me back. She wanted to own me. Mom had given herself to me so she could enslave me. I could see it now.

Which meant that wasn't my mother trying to grasp me.

She grabbed me.

Lust shot through me. A powerful and dominating lust that sought to ensnare me. To bind me up. Like she had in the dream. I clutched to Alyta. She loved me. That was something antithetical to the power trying to flow through me.

Love was antithetical to my power, too, but that didn't matter because Alyta loved me. She held me tight in that protection. I slipped through the angel's grasp like I was coated in TEFL. I surged through the darkness. I had to find the other stars. I had to find my real mother.

The hands chased me. I flew out through the darkness. A star twinkled off in the distance. Then another. A third. Women. The first one was my mother, proving that the entity that had taken me to the cabin was an impostor. A fraud. A creature who had plotted to keep me in that cabin as her pet for eternity.

I soared for my mother, holding the delicious Alyta in my arms. She clung to me. I loved feeling her trembling in my embrace. She was just so amazing. I reached out and grasped my mother's dream. I flowed into her.

She was sleeping in bed beside my step-father. Alyta and I were standing over her. Mother was in her nightgown. I snapped my fingers and stripped that away from her. Then I banished father. I would control this dream.

"Mom, wake up, it's me," I said.

Her eyes fluttered open. A smile spread on her lips. "Damian. Mmm, look at you. Oh, my, you have grown strong. Just like your father. Not my husband, but your real father."

"You've been waiting for the day I grew up to devour you," I said, settling on the bed between her spread-open legs. Alyta was with me. Mom had a thick, blonde bush like she was supposed to. "You are so ready for me to take you. With Alyta."

"What's she doing here?" my mom asked. "I want you all to myself. I don't want you corrupting other women."

"She's going to be my wife, Mom," I said. "She has to be here. She has to share in this with us."

Mom smiled. "Yes, she does. Ooh, Alyta, you're going to be such a good and loving wife to my son, right? You're going to take care of him when I can't. With your mouth. Your pussy. Even your asshole. He'll use your entire body."

"I will," Alyta purred as she bent over with me. "I have. My entire body is his."

"Good," Mom moaned as we both nuzzled into her bush. She gasped as we kissed her pussy.

Her spicy passion spilled over my lips. It was so good to taste that. I loved the flavor. I tongued her, savoring her taste. She groaned as I flicked my tongue through her folds. She gasped out in delight at what we did to her.

Alyta and I feasted on my mothers' taboo cunt. It was so good to do that. I licked at her with passion. I wanted to make her cum. I was so ready to drown in her passion. That would be amazing. I licked and lapped at her with all that I had. It was so amazing to stroke my tongue through her folds. She groaned as I did that.

She whimpered, her head tossing back and forth, her big boobs jiggling. Alyta and I thrust our tongues into Mom's pussy. We danced around in her snatch. It was so hot sharing my mother with my bride-to-be. My dick was so hard.

"Oh, I'm so glad to be your slutty daughter-in-law," Alyta moaned.

"Yes, yes, I am so glad that he'll have you," whimpered Mom. "Oh, Damian, yes, yes, I need this. I need you to fuck me!"

I had to fuck her and put her back under my spell. I would pound her so hard, but first I would make her cum. I licked her cunt, devouring her with hunger. Alyta's tongue fluttered with mine, stroking up and down Mom's flesh. It was so much fun to feast on her like that.

She quivered in delight as my tongue flicked through her folds. I lapped at her with all that I had. I devoured her with so much passion. She groaned, her flesh squeezing down on me. I savored the flavor of her hot flesh.

"Mmm, Damian! Alyta!" Mom purred as we licked her clit. "Oh, you're going to make me cum."

"Yep," I growled and licked her clit. I suckled on her bud.

She gasped, her back arching. Her big boobs jiggled as she trembled. I nibbled on her bud, so ready to make her cum hard. I wanted to drown in all her passion. She moaned louder as I nibbled on her bud. Her hands grabbed her tits.

She squeezed her boobs as I loved her. She gasped out in delight as I suckled hard on her. It was so good to do that to her. I loved every second of nursing on her. she whimpered as I flicked my tongue about her clit. Alyta joined me.

"Oh, you two!" gasped Mom. "Yes!"

Her taboo orgasm burst in her. A flood of her spicy juices gushed out. I reveled in them. I loved her flavor cunt. My tongue danced over her passion. I loved feasting on her like this. I savored devouring her cunt. I licked at her, soaking in her passion.

She gasped out in delight, her fingers digging into her tits. Alyta and I lapped at her pussy. We feasted on her delicious cream. She drowned us in all that she had. It was so good to lick up her passion. She tasted so good.

I was so glad to enjoy this delight. I stroked my tongue through her folds. I licked at her with everything I had. I tongued her with passion. She cried out with such joy. Her entire body bucked as I feasted on her with hunger.

"Oh, yes, yes, that's it!" she gasped as she collapsed. "I need you back in me, Damian! You have to return to my pussy!"

"Sit on her face, Alyta," I growled. "Plant that cunt right on her face. Ride my other as I fuck her hard."

"Yes, yes, let me eat your pussy," Mom moaned. "I feel like I have. Maybe in a dream."

Alyta giggled and crawled up my mother. The nubile thing spun around and planted her furred muff on Mom's face. I loved the sight of Mom licking at Alyta's. It made my dick so hard. I was so ready to pound Mom with all that I had.

I shoved a pillow beneath her ass, lifting her hips. Her thick bush dripped with her juices. How could I have been so easily tricked? She was shaved. I loved Mom's bush. She would never get rid of it without asking my permission.

Anger washed over me as I pressed my cock into that thick bush. I rubbed up and down her cuntlips. I savored the incestuous touch of my mother's cunt. I grinned at her and thrust into her cunt. I buried deep and hard into her cunt. I loved the feel of her pussy engulfing my dick. She felt amazing around me. I sank to the hilt in her snatch.

I loved being in her. She groaned, her pussy clamping down on my dick. It was so amazing to sink to the hilt in her snatch. She held me tight with that wonderful flesh while she moaned into Alyta's pussy. She squirmed in delight.

"Oh, that's so good!" she moaned, her flesh gripping me. she massaged me with that hot flesh. It was so good to have her stirring her cunt around me. She felt amazing about my dick. I loved every last second of being in her. "Damian!"

"Mom!" I groaned.

"Fuck your mother and reclaim her, Damian!" Alyta moaned, such pleasure crossing her face.

Mom was tonguing her pussy with passion.

I loved this. I drew back my dick. Mom held my cock tight. She massaged me with her hot flesh. I loved that sensation. I buried into her cunt. I Plowed to the hilt in her snatch. It was so good to thrust to the hilt in her cunt.

She massaged me with that hot flesh. I buried into her twat again and again. I hammered her twat over and over again. She squeezed her twat down on my dick. She massaged me with that hot flesh. It was so good to bury into her cunt over and over again.

"Damn, Mom!" I groaned.

"Oh, yes, yes, Damian!" she whimpered into Alyta's snatch. "Pound me. Ravish me!"

I fucked her hard and fast. I plowed to the hilt in her snatch again and again. I fucked her with so much passion. She clamped her cunt down on my dick. She massaged me with that hot flesh. I loved it. It was amazing to be in my mother.

Alyta threw back her head. Her small tits quivered as she ground her cunt on Mother's pussy. It was so hot to watch. I loved fucking her cunt. I pounded her twat again and again. I thrust into her snatch, loving how tight she held me.

She gripped me with that wonderful flesh, swelling the pressure at my tits. I would dump my load into her. She was mine. I have to have all my cum spurting into her cunt. I needed to have all that passion flooding her twat.

"Yes, yes, yes," I growled as the pressure grew. "Mom!"

"Oh, Damian, you stud! You fuck me so hard. I love your dick!" Her pussy clamped down on me. "I love your cock so much!"

"Make her cum!" Alyta purred. "Ooh, Mrs. Carlyle, that tongue feels so good in my pussy. You're driving me wild!"

Mom purred and feasted on her, loving her taste cunt.

I fucked into Mom with force. Her pussy squeezed down on me. It was so good to pound her. I fucked her with all that I had. I buried into her snatch. It was fantastic to hammer her cunt. Her pussy clamped down on me. She held me tight.

I churned up her cunt, hurtling toward that moment when I would cum. I would flood her twat with all that I had. I shuddered, savoring that heat. I loved every second of her pussy gripping my cock. She held me tight.

Alyta gasped out, "Mrs. Carlyle! Yes, yes, suck on my clit! That's so good! Oh, yes!"

The cutie bucked and squirmed on my mother, drowning her in pussy cream. I grinned from ear to ear as I fucked mom's cunt. Alyta gasped out as Mom licked up her cream. It was so good to bury into her like that. I wanted to devour every inch of her cream.

"Fuck, fuck, fuck!" I snarled. "Cum on my dick, Mom!"

"Yes!" she moaned as I buried into her cunt. Her pussy went wild around my dick.

I savored that heat spasming around me. It was so glorious to have her convulsing about me. I loved it. I pumped away at her cunt, glorying in that hot cunt. I enjoyed every last second of her snatch rippling about me.

I buried to the hilt in her cunt and erupted. I spurted into her snatch, flooding her with all the wonderful spunk that I could. It was amazing to have her twat rippling and writhing around my dick. She nursed at me as she moaned into Alyta's pussy.

"Oh, yes, yes, all your cum!" she moaned. "I love all your cum! Oh, you're so amazing!"

I savored her cunt spasming around me. It was so good having her pussy convulsing around my cock. She milked my dick as I dumped more and more of my cum into her pussy. I flooded her snatch with all the jizz. It was so amazing to have all that ecstasy crashing into my mind.

"Damn, Mom!" I snarled. "You're mine!"

"Yours!" she moaned, her twat convulsing around my dick. "I'm yours! Always yours!"

Mom whimpered in delight as more and more of my cum flooded her snatch. I filled her to the hilt with all my spunk. I felt so good flooding her with my jizz. A big smile spread on my lips as she milked my balls dry.

12