Mommy's Incubus Son Comes of Age 15

Story Info
The incubus dreams of his virgin daughter!
7.5k words
4.29
8k
21

Part 15 of the 15 part series

Updated 03/02/2024
Created 05/31/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The Incubus Dreams of His Daughter

Damian Carlyle

I smiled as my succubus-sister, the ring gag stretching open her mouth, buried her face into my mother's pussy and licked at her. She had to make up for being a dirty, little slut who tried to steal me from my mother and my other women.

From Alyta who loved me even before I slipped into her dreams.

She was standing by my mother in a puffy jacket that left her legs bare. She opened it to reveal she was naked like Mom had been beneath the trench coat that she wore open. Alyta was a slender thing with brassy hair and small breasts. My girlfriend. My future wife. She had rescued me from Josie's trap.

"Thanks," I said to Alyta. "I felt your love. Now she's mine. Apologize to my mother with that mouth, dear sister."

Josie moaned into Mom's pussy as she wiggled her reddened ass. I had spanked her hard.

"Oh, she is, Damian," Mom said. "Oh, yes, yes, she's feasting on me. Oh, this is just so good!"

I winked at Mom and dropped to my knees. I slapped my cock down on my sister's ass. I was eager to bury into her pussy and feel that hot, incestuous quim around me. My sister was a delicious thing. We had separate mothers, but we shared the same demonic father.

I plowed my cock to the hilt in my sister's cunt. She moaned into Mom's pussy. She licked through the ring gag, teasing Mom. Pleasing her. I grinned at my busty mother, her blonde hair swaying around her face as those lush mounds jiggled.

"Oh, that's it," she moaned. "Josiel! Ooh, you are such a slut. Faking being an angel. Fucking my husband! But that tongue... Oh, that tongue is amazing!"

Mom shuddered, loving what my succubus-sister did to her. I but she was just feasting on her with everything that she had. That was my sister's style.

I gripped Josie's hips and drew back my cock. My succubus-sister squeezed down tight on me. I groaned, loving her massaging delight. Alyta watched, her eyes so hot as I fucked back into the slut's cunt. She was my sex slave.

I owned her.

I would make her cum so hard. I would make her explode.

I gripped her hips and fucked away at her. I pounded her cunt with all that I had. I wanted to feel her pussy convulsing around me. I ached to feel that hot cunt spasming around my dick. She would feel incredible rippling around me. Just so fantastic. I pounded her twat with all that I had. I plowed to the hilt in her snatch again and again.

She whimpered, squeezing her cunt down on my cock. She held my twat tight with her hot pussy. She massaged me with that wonderful twat. I fucked her hard and fast. I churned up her pussy. It was so good to have her around me. I loved burying into her. I fucked to the hilt in her snatch with everything.

It was amazing to do that. I loved it immensely to bury into her snatch. I fucked her with such joy. It was fabulous to thrust into her cunt again and again. I loved burying into her snatch. It was just a good time. I fucked her with so much passion. I plowed to the hilt in her.

"Yes, yes, yes," Mom moaned. "Oh, your sister knows how to use that tongue. Ooh, she's a wicked succubus."

"Yes, she is," I groaned, fucking Josie's twat hard and fast. I buried into her snatch with all that I had. It was so grand to fuck her like that. I plowed to the hilt in her snatch again and again. "Damn, sis, squeeze that cunt down on me."

"You're lucky to get to enjoy the best cock in the world," Alyta said. "The only one I ever need."

"So good," whimpered Mom. "I get why you did it, but you have to share with others."

"Yeah, Mom, you have to share me with others," I growled. "I have so many more women."

"Mmm, they were all traipsing in my house today," Mom groaned. "You have to share, too. Oh, that's so good."

What did that mean?

Mom just groaned, her big boobs jiggling. She must be rising toward her climax. I fucked my succubus-slut's pussy hard and fast. I pounded her cunt with all that I had. It was just so good to have her cunt squeezing down on my dick. She moaned into my mom's snatch.

My nuts tightened with the need to cum in Josiel. I fucked her pussy with force. It was just an incredible moment. I buried into her again and again. I plowed into her snatch with force. I pounded her over and over again.

"Fuck," I growled. "Let me feel that cunt cum."

"Oh, yes, cum on my son!" Mom moaned. "Ooh, that's it. Lick my clit just like that. You naughty girl. Yes!"

Mom bucked as she shuddered through her orgasm. Her passion echoed through the room. She squealed out with such passion. It was just an incredible moment. I loved hearing her squeal out with such passion. It was just an exciting moment.

She drowned my sister as I fucked that tight cunt. Josiel moaned her own passion, her cunt convulsing around my dick. I groaned, savoring my sister's taboo snatch rippling around me. It felt so good to have her convulsing around me.

"Shit!" I growled and buried to the hilt in her cunt.

I erupted.

My cum pumped into my sister's snatch. I flooded her hungry hole with my cum. She moaned, her pussy rippling around me. She felt so good suckling at me like that. I growled through the pleasure. I enjoyed ever last moment of that ecstasy sweeping through me.

My sister moaned as I flooded her cunt with my cum. She feasted on my mother's convulsing cunt as I flooded her with all that spunk that I had. The pleasure shot through me. I loved that hot flesh suckling at me.

"Oh, that's it, you wicked, little succubus!" moaned Mom. "Oh, you're diving me wild. Oh, that's so good. Oh, yes!"

Mom's boobs swayed. She panted there, her boobs slapping together from the pleasure she received. It was such a wild sight to witness. I was glad for it. Just so happy to watch those tits slapping together. They were beautiful things to witness. Just delicious tits.

I pumped the last of my cum into my sister's pussy while Mom panted. She shuddered and licked her lips. Her eyes opened as I grinned at her. I pulled out of my succubus-sister's snatch and rose, my cock dripping in cream.

"I'm going to do such wicked things to her, Mom," I said. "I own her. I'm going to use her."

"Wonderful," she breathed and stepped around her. She swept me up in her arms.

* * *

Anna Carlyle

Everything was back to normal. I was so glad for that. We were back home now. The succubus-slut was in the other room being watched over by Alyta. Damian would have to get back his harem of women. He had been so sneaky.

I should be mad at him for lying to me, but... I had asked a big favor when I hugged him.

I was so glad to have him in my arms. I held him tight, my boobs pressed into his chest. His hands slid down to grip my ass. He squeezed my rump. I smiled at how bold he was. His wet cock throbbed against my belly. He wanted me, but...

"I reconnected with your father," I said.

"My step-father."

I smiled. "I reconnected with him. I want to keep making love to him. You have to share me with him, and I'll share you with every other woman."

He squeezed my rump. I have one condition.

I was more than willing to accept that one condition. It turned out I was pregnant. My son had bred me. He could feel the baby in me. I had to promise to only ever have his children, so while I was pregnant, I could let my husband enjoy my pussy.

Otherwise, I could lonely blow him or enjoy anal.

"You're really okay with this?" I asked as I straddled my husband. Damian stood behind me, watching, his dick so hard. The sun was about to rise and I hadn't slept, but I just had to enjoy the two men I loved at the same time no matter how tired I was.

"Yeah, Mom," he said. "I'm a creature of sex. I get it. You love him. You love me. Just who's cock is the best."

"Yours," I moaned. I glanced at Jarod. "Sorry, honey."

He smiled. "It's fine. I'm just happy to still have you in my life. I love you."

"Oh, I love you, too," I purred as his hands slid up my body. He squeezed my tits. I shuddered as I slid my pussy up his cock and slid down him. He didn't have my son's length or girth, but he still felt amazing in me. "Oh, yes, I love you, too."

I squeezed my cunt down around him as my son mounted the bed. His cock thrust out hard before him. He would be fucking my anal sheath. I couldn't wait for him to slide into my bowels. I wanted them both in me at the same time. I would be such a slut.

My son pressed his dick between my butt-cheeks. I shuddered in delight at that contact. It was just so great to feel. He slid his cock down, nuzzling into my asshole. He pushed on me. I groaned, my pussy clamping down on my husband's shaft.

"Yes!" I moaned as my backdoor widened to take him.

"Damn," groaned my son as he slid deeper into my bowels. "Oh, damn, that's good. Let me slip into that ass, Mom."

"Of course," I whimpered as my anal ring widened. "Oh, that's it. That's so good. Yes!"

He popped into my bowels. I groaned in delight as he did that. He slipped into me. He sank his cock into my anal sheath. Both of the men I loved were in me. I was double-stuffed with cock. That was just incredible. A big smile spread on my lips as I enjoyed having my son sliding into me.

He bottomed out in me. His dick throbbed in me. I moaned and slid my cunt up my husband's cock. I enjoyed the dick massaging me as my son filled up my asshole. He drew back, his shaft caressing my anal sheath. The heat swirled through my nethers.

"Oh, yes, yes, this is amazing," I moaned as I plunged back down my husband's cock.

"Yes, yes, Anna!" Jarod groaned as I rode him.

My son fucked my asshole. I shuddered as he buried into me with that wonderful cock. He fucked me hard and fast. He thrust into me with all that he had. It was so good to have him do that. He plunged into me with force. It was just amazing to have that wonderful cock plowing to the hilt in me.

I shuddered, savoring that dick plowing to the hilt in my bowels. He churned me up as I rode my husband's cock. Jarod squeezed my tits, adding such delicious warmth to the heat burning in my pussy and asshole. The two dicks drove me wild.

"This is incredible!" I enjoyed every second of working my cunt up and down that big dick. I loved it so much while my son fucked me. "Two dicks! Oh, this is so wild. So wrong. I love it! I love it so much!"

"Good," groaned my son as he fucked my asshole. "Enjoy, Mom!"

"Uh-huh," my husband groaned as I worked my twat up and down his cock. "Oh, Anna, this is so good! Yes, yes, I love sharing you with our son!"

"Yeah," said Damian. "You're special, Mom. The only woman I would do this with. I love you!"

I turned my head and kissed my son over my shoulder as he sodomized me. I rode my husband's cock, my tongue dancing with my son's. It was all so amazing. I love it so much. My husband squeezed my tits. He massaged them as Damian buggered me.

It was glorious. Outstanding. I loved the way he buried his cock into my anal sheath again and again. It was just wondrous. He plowed into me with all that he had. He fucked me with such force. It was an outstanding treat to feel him do that.

"Anna!" my husband groaned, my orgasm swelling in me.

I was loving this so much. I worked my pregnant pussy up and down my husband's cock. I enjoyed every second of riding one cock while another fucked my asshole. My son's dick and my husband's rod. I was just so happy.

I broke the kiss with Damian and moaned out my pleasure. My orgasm built so fast. I savored that amazing pleasure. I rushed toward the moment when I would climax. I would just explode. I couldn't wait for those pleasures to rush through me.

My husband squeezed my tits, grunting and groaning. He sounded like he was having such a good time. My pussy massaged his dick as my son hammered my asshole. My clit ground into Jarod's pubic bone. I hurtled toward my climax.

"I'm going to cum!" I whimpered.

"I bet you are," groaned my son as he hammered my asshole. "Just let me feel that asshole going wild on my dick, Mom!"

"Yes, yes, yes," I whimpered, savoring every last second of his dick plowing into me. He fucked me with that big dick. He pounded me with so much passion. "Damian! Jarod. Yes!"

I plunged down my husband's cock as my son buried into my asshole. I burst in rapture.

My holes spasmed around both their cocks. I milked them, stars flashing across my vision. It was incredible to have all that bliss rushing through me. I groaned, my boobs bouncing and heaving. They slapped together as I savored all this pleasure washing through me.

"Honey!" Jarod groaned and erupted into my pussy.

"Shit, Mom!" growled my incubus son. He plowed to the hilt in my asshole and exploded.

Their cum spurted into my holes. I shuddered, the waves of delight drowning my mind as their seed pumped over and over into my pussy and asshole. They filled my pregnant pussy and wanton bowels with all their spunk. It was so delicious.

My husband ran dry first, panting. His hands fell from my tits as my asshole rippled around my son's cock. I smiled at him. He groaned as he spurted more and more of his spunk into me. I savored that joy, my orgasm peaking in me.

"Damn, Mom!" groaned my son. He panted, his dick throbbing in my bowels. "Oh, damn, that's good."

"Mmm, I love taking care of both my men," I purred, feeling so good.

* * *

Damian Carlyle

A few weeks later, after I had regained all my women and cuckolded all their husbands, I had a mission. I wanted to take care of my women. And to do that, I would need the right woman with a rich husband to pay me to fuck her.

To keep me and my women in an incredible lifestyle of luxury.

I settled on Miranda Brentwood. Ex-playboy model and trophy wife for one of those Microsoft tech moguls that dotted the Puget Sound. With my succubus-sister, I could twist the woman around my finger while she took the husband.

I floated through the ethereal space between dreams with Josie. I held her hand, though we really didn't have those here. She was my sex slave. She loved it. There was a reason she had stocked that cabin with BDSM paraphernalia.

She loved being cuffed, gagged, spanked, and fucked in the ass raw then left in the corner while I enjoyed the rest of my women. She was a kinky thing, of course. She was definitely our father's daughter.

"There she is," I said, feeling the dream. Miranda Brentwood.

We fell into her dreams and found her lying on a bed having her pussy devoured by a Latin stud. Maybe the pool boy she was banging. I don't know. Miranda had dyed-red hair and big, rake tits. They were incredible mounds.

Real professional work.

I banished the man and stood before her. She gasped at the sight of my dick. "I need that cock in me! Oh, yes, yes, please, fuck me!"

I grinned at her. She had no idea who I was, but by morning, she would be panting for me.

"Yes, yes, you're about to fuck my brother and his huge dick," purred Josiel. She flapped her angelic wings—she liked to have those in dreams—and landed on the shuddering trophy wife's face. "He's going to fuck you and cuck your husband."

"Yes!" Mrs. Brentwood moaned into my succubus-sister's pussy.

I gripped the bed and lifted her hips. She was wet and ready for me, her pussy shaved. Fucking her was my window into being rich. I was so ready for that. I rubbed my cock up and down her pussy. She moaned as I did that.

I thrust into her cunt.

"Yes!" she moaned as I sank into her pussy. "Oh, that's so good. That's just amazing! Oh, wow, yes!"

I smiled at her as her pussy gripped my cock. She held me tight with that wonderful snatch. So tight and wet. There was nothing like being in married pussy. Cuckolding husbands were amazing, and this one was being a billionaire only made it hotter.

She trembled, devouring my sister's snatch. Josiel trembled, a big smile on her lips. She loved what was happening to her. She enjoyed being feasted upon by the trophy wife. I loved being in her cunt. I savored that hot twat around me.

I drew back my cock.

"Yes!" squealed the trophy wife. "Oh, yes, yes, that's perfect. That's just amazing!"

"Uh-huh," I groaned and fucked to the hilt in her snatch. I pounded her hard.

"Yes, yes, ravish that whore, Master!" my succubus-sister moaned. "Make her yours. Bind her soul. She'll be your slut for the rest of her life!"

"I will!" the naughty trophy wife moaned, her pussy clamping down on my dick. "This cock is stupendous. Fuck me hard! I don't even know your name!"

"Damian!" I growled. "That's the name of the man who owns your body and soul!"

"Damian!" she squealed as I fucked her hard.

I thrust into her cunt again and again. I loved her tight and silky snatch around my cock. My succubus-sister whimpered, her big boobs bouncing. She threw her arms around my neck and kissed me with such passion.

Our lips danced together as we enjoyed the trophy wife. I pounded the former playmate's cunt. I thrust into her with force. So many men had dreamed of fucking her, and she would be mine for as long as I wanted her.

I squeezed her big, fake tits as my tongue danced with my sisters. I drilled my cock in and out of that hot cunt. I fucked her with all that I had. I loved this so much. It was just so good to fuck into her cunt. I pounded her with force. I thrust into her with all that I had. It was just a wonderful treat to pound her cunt with passion.

With such passion.

"Your big dick!" she squealed.

I thrust into her twat over and over again. I loved fucking her cunt with all that I had. It was just so good to bury into her as I made out with my sister. I squeezed the slut-wife's big tits as I enjoyed every last second of that pussy around my dick.

She felt so stupendous as I fucked her. I loved burying into her cunt again and again. I savored every last second of slamming to the hilt in her. She squeezed her cunt down on me. It was just wild to bury into her with force.

I broke the kiss and snarled, "Yes, yes, Mrs. Brentwood, you're going to be my whore! Just addicted to my cock!"

"I will be!" she moaned.

"When you wake up, I am going to fuck you before your husband," I snarled.

"Please, please!" she whimpered into Josiel's pussy.

My sister trembled, a big smile on her lips as she enjoyed the trophy wife's tongue. I fucked into that hot pussy with all that I had. I hurtled closer and closer to cumming in her snatch. I wanted to spurt all my cum into that hot cunt. Just flood her with my jizz.

"Oh, that's it, you dirty fucking whore!" moaned my succubus-sister. Josie threw back her head, her blonde hair flying. "Yes, yes, just like that! Drown in my cunt cream. Yes!"

My sister bucked through her orgasm. It was so wild to watch her cumming and drowning the trophy wife. I fucked that woman's cunt hard and fast. I buried into her snatch over and over again, loving how she squeezed down on me. She held me tight with that hot flesh.

"Oh, Damian, own me!" squealed Mrs. Brentwood. "I'm yours!"

The slut's pussy went wild.

I squeezed the ex-playmate's tits. I loved her cunt spasming around my cock. She suckled at me with all her hot flesh. I groaned at the pleasure rushing through me. It was so good to have her cunt spasming around me like that.

I loved every second of that pussy convulsing around me. She rippled around my cock with all that she had. I loved it immensely. It was just incredible. Her pussy spasmed about my dick. She rippled around me.

"Yes, yes, yes," I groaned, savoring that hot cunt writhing around my cock. "Shit, that's good!"

I flooded her twat with spurt after spurt of cum into her pussy. I flooded her with my spunk. It was just incredible to have all that pleasure shooting through me. I dumped more and more of my cum into her pussy. I filled her up with my spunk.

"Oh, that's so good, Damian!" whimpered Miranda into my succubus-sister's snatch.