Mommy's Little Boy Ch. 02

Story Info
She fucks her son.
6k words
3.86
45.9k
66

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 07/28/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It's been two days since Jennifer first sucked her son's cock. Now she is ready to take it further. She wants to feel his dick inside her pussy, and she knows how to get it. He will have to do what she wants. She has the perfect way to force her young son to comply with her demands, and she isn't afraid to use it. But first, she will give Ralph the chance to fuck her willingly. Jennifer will ask him nicely first and see how he reacts to the request. If he says yes, then it's all the better. But if he says no, then she will simply have to force him.

Jennifer goes to her son's bedroom and stands outside the door. There the sexy woman knocks a couple of times before turning the knob and entering. She is very pleasantly surprised to see Ralph jerking off to a picture of her on his phone, his dick throbbing in his hand. "Mom!" her son cried out in shock as his dick erupts at the same moment. The policewoman watches on happily as her son cums on the picture of her face, soaking the screen with his thick semen. "Oh my god. What are you doing in here right now?" he asks her. "Please, could you get out while I put my clothes back on? I can't believe this!"

"Me neither," she tells him. "I couldn't believe I got you comfortable enough to start masturbating to me. I am quite flattered by the amount of cum that you shot onto that picture of me, Ralph. I'm very touched by that. I love seeing you worship me with your cock and cum." She approaches him and grabs his now deflating dick, squeezing it so that it becomes hard again immediately. Her other hand cups his sensitive balls and Ralph lurches forwards on the tip of his toes. "Next time you can cum directly on my real face like you already did for me a couple of times. In fact, the next time will be in my pussy, the pussy that gave birth to you. You are going to cum in my cunt, baby boy."

"Mom, you are really sexy and I'm also really flattered you want me that way," he says to her. "But this is just not the right thing to do." He backs away as she approaches him, pushing him onto the bed. Her hand caresses him down there, fondling his prick and teasing it, making the thing swell up and enlarge almost painfully. Being so stiff after his orgasm isn't easy on him. "If the birth control method fails, then there is the risk of a deformed baby. You know, like the birth defect stuff we saw on TV. I don't want to be responsible for that," Ralph stares at his mom fearfully.

"I'm using two methods right now. IUD and contraceptive implant together," she tells him. "So there is practically no risk of me getting pregnant." Her hand rubs the boy's erection, stroking it from top to bottom, with her nails scraping along the sides gently. Jennifer gently kisses him on the cheek before fiercely attacking his lips, catching her son off guard with the ferocious assault. Ralph trembles as his mom sticks her tongue into his mouth, probing around inside as her fingers play with his pulsating shaft. "You are going to fuck your mom bareback and cum bucketloads in her pussy," she tells her son.

"Even without the pregnancy risk, it is still weird," he tells her. "You are my mother and doing this could just mess up what we have. I don't want to ruin what we have, mom." She, like always, ignores her son's pleading and does as she pleases, continuing to molest him and caress his manhood, feeling how his veins are bulging with arousal. The heat radiating from his appendage is at a greater level than ever before. Even though he tries to deny it, the boy is turned on at the thought of fucking his own mom. "Mom, please don't make me do this," he tries begging her once more, only for her to shake her head.

"Listen to me," she hisses to Ralph, still pumping his hard dick but now also squeezing his balls. She isn't using too much force but it's enough to get him to listen to her. "You are 18 now. You're no longer a minor. If you don't fuck me then I'm going to kick you out of my house and you''ll be a homeless boy." It is only a bluff, since she would never actually kick him out, but he believes her and quickly tells her he'll do what she wants him to. "Good. You can start by taking my clothes off," Jennifer tells her son and then stops jacking him off, getting up so he could undress her easier.

He removes her shirt and then takes her trousers and panties off, revealing the hairy pussy he's already serviced once before. Feeling drawn in by the snatch, he finds himself kissing his mom's pussy and licking it. Then the boy begins sucking his mother's clit, making her grab his hair and smash his face up against her crotch. Jennifer is in incredible pleasure right now with her son eating her cunt, going down on her without having to be told to do it at all. She waits until he makes her cum, squirting all over his face, soaking him in her pussy juices. Then she backs away and gets back down on her knees.

"You did very well, honey," she tells her son as she jerks him off, pumping his erection with her right hand while her left caresses his balls and gives them a little squeeze. Feeling his mom's hands touching his private areas again is now not too shocking to the boy, who is now used to it. "I loved the way you ducked my clit. It felt so damn good, baby. You did it so well. But now I'll take care of you. I'll suck your dick and make you blow your load on my face again, and then I'll fuck you until you fill my pussy with your cum." Her dirty talk makes him blush madly as his dick throbs in her hand.

His mom then slides his cock into her mouth again. She loves sucking her son off like this so much. Feeling her son's dick in her mouth makes her feel very depraved, and the power she has over him is simply intoxicating. Jennifer is drunk on the control she has over the boy, knowing that when her son's cock is in her mouth, he can do nothing but give in to her every demand. She is in full control and he knows it. "Ahhhh, mommy," he moans, making her smirk around his prick. Yes, she thinks. Keep on moaning for mommy. Her tongue is wrapping itself around the head of his dick, targeting the underside ruthlessly as he thrusts up.

She then begins bobbing her head up and down at a much faster rate. Her expertise is too much for her young son to handle and he starts spewing inside her mouth, filling it up with his creamy ejaculate. Jennifer eagerly drinks her son's semen before yanking the cock out of her mouth and making the boy shoot the rest of his load onto her face. He screams as his dick releases strands of cum on her smiling face over the next several seconds. Painting his mom's face with his jizz and covering her cheeks in his seed, he begs her for mercy as she keeps on stroking him. Ralph's semen land all over his mom's lovely face. He decorates her in a very short time, caking her in warm cum.

"Lick your cum from mommy's face," she instructs him. Ralph looks at all his semen covering his mom's face. With a little nervousness, he flicks his tongue out and licks up his own cum from her face, tasting his own jizz. She chuckles at this then grabs his wrist and yanks him up to his feet, before dragging him to her bedroom. Once there, she closes the door and shoved him onto the bed. Then she climbs up on top of him. Her hand plays with her son's dick, getting him hard again. The boy had already cummed twice in a short period of time but his mom is so hot that she could get him up and raring to go again easily.

Ralph watches as his mom now guides his quivering penis upwards into her tight, hot pussy. She sheathes her son with her cunt. The fleshy tunnel of her womanhood envelopes him, wrapping itself around the rod between his legs as she lowers herself, resting her large, muscular ass on his balls. "Congrats," she tells her son. "You just lost your virginity to your mom." This dawns on him at the same time as she cackles in her victory and brings moving. Riding him slowly, she impales herself with his cock each time she slides down. Her soft orifice grips him tightly, refusing to let go of the prize.

The boy can't believe how warm it is in his mom's pussy. Feeling his mother's tight cunt squeezing around his dick is making him go crazy, twitching all over the place. It's even better than blowjobs and all he can do is moan "Mommy," in a whorish tone. He really is a whore, with his throbbing dick now buried deep inside his mom's pussy like this. "Please fuck me, mommy," he starts to beg, overcame by how powerful her cunt is. Jennifer grins, realizing that she has completely destroyed her son with her powerful snatch, smashing all of his self-respect to smithereens, to the point where he is begging his own mom to fuck him.

Jennifer smirks and then pisses on her son's cock. Feeling his mom's hot pee on his dick shocks him. The nasty act of degradation makes him pulsate inside her before violently eruption. The boy screams as he cums in his mom's cunt, filling up the snatch with his jizz. Ralph buckles up as he empties his balls in his mom's pussy, filling her with his semen as he keeps on cumming and cumming. He passes out once the orgasm is over, his dick still twitching inside her and shooting more goon up into the orifice. Jennifer bends down to kiss him on the tip of his nose before getting up and lying down next to him.

She looks at how his dick is covered in both her pussy juices and piss, and she smiles. Her bladders still has some left so she moves up and places her cunt over her young son's passed out face, before continuing to urinate, this time pissing directly onto her son's face. His eyes snap open as he wakes up with a massive shock. As his mouth opens she directs her stream of pee into it and pisses in her cute son's mouth, forcing him to swallow her pee. She keeps on peeing in her son's mouth for about ten seconds before being done with it. The taste of her piss has made him hard again and she mounts him reverse cowgirl style this time.

The policewoman guides her son's dick through her asshole and up inside her buttocks, burying him fully inside her ass. "Mom, I can't cum anymore," he tells her and begs her to stop, but she wouldn't show him any mercy.

"Shut up and fuck mommy's ass," she tells him. Bouncing up and down a few more times, she gets up and assumes the doggy position. "If you don't fuck my ass right now, you'll be homeless." Ralph gets behind his mom and slips his cock inside her warm, round ass. He grips her curvy asscheeks and then fucks her, slamming his dick in and out of the unbelievably tight confines. It is even better than her cunt and despite already cumming three times, he soon climaxes again, cumming inside his mom's ass, pouring his seed into her dirty bowels.

.....

The day after taking her son's virginity, Jennifer is feeling nervous. Not about what she already did but about what she is going to do now. She wants to take her relationship with her son to the next level. That means asking him out on a date. But the policewoman is worried that he might be waited out by that. Then she reminds herself that she has already literally fucked her son, and asking him out on a date would be nothing compared to that. It would just add the emotional side that she needs as well. So she should be able to do it just fine. She just need to keep calm.

She knocks on her son's door before entering. He isn't jerking off this time but is reading Stephen King's Revival on his bed. The boy looks at her and he blushes. Jennifer is delighted by this. He is blushing the way a boy would if the girl he liked approaches him. Their illicit sexual activities have corrupted him and turned him into her slut. He is now his Mommy's slutty little boy, just like she wanted him to be. Her mouth, hands and pussy have done their jobs. Her ass dealt the coup de grace when she drained his balls into it. Forcing her own son to cum in her ass was the hottest thing she ever did.

"Hey, son," she says to him flirtatiously as he continues to redden. She sits on his bed next to him and wraps one of her long arms around his shoulders, her head resting on the right one. Her long, golden tresses cascade down all over him and she kisses his cheek. "I've been very pleased with you lately. You have been such a good son to me, just fucking mommy when mommy wants you to. I only had to threaten you once before you were firing bucket loads of your cum in all my holes." Ralph is now redder than a tomato as she reaches down to grope him through his pants.

"I'm your son, mommy," he says to her with a coy smile. "It's my job to obey your command." Her pussy has already weakened him before the anal sex and the moment his mom took him inside her ass, he lost. All sense of self was gone from him and he became nothing but his mother's sex slave. There is no more resistance left in him now. "What did you want to talk to me about? I am guessing it must be pretty important." He looks at her adoringly and she feels her heart flutter. Jennifer's son is the only boy she has ever loved and he is hers now. Both of them know it.

"I wanted to ask you out," she tells her son. He raises his eyebrows in surprise. "You are really sweet and adorable, and I want to go on a date with you. A real date, not just is having mad sex. I want to have a real relationship with you, one that isn't just mother and son. You are so cute and I really want you to be not only my son but my boyfriend as well." She holds his hands and looks into his eyes meaningfully. "Will you be your mother's boyfriend and go out on a date with her, Ralph?" she asks her son with a cute smile on her pretty face, her expression melting the boy's heart.

Ralph is initially uncomfortable about the idea. She is his mom, after all. But then again, she has sucked his cock and fucked him with both her pussy and ass already. He is no longer pure. His mom has defiled him with her pussy juices so there is no point trying to deny how he feels anymore. He is already hers. "Of course I'll be your boyfriend, mom," he tells her. "And yes, we can go on a date too." She squeals in excitement and gives him a kiss on the tip of his nose. Ralph blushes from this, no longer so bothered that she is his mom.

"I knew I made the right choice not to abort you all those years ago," Jennifer tells him, peppering kisses all over his face. He blushes as she strokes his hair. "I know what we are doing might seem a little unorthodox, but it really doesn't matter what other people say. We are both adults so there is nothing wrong about this. We'll do what we want and that's all that matters, right?" He nods in response and she grins, tweaking his nose. "I'm so lucky to have such a cute son and boyfriend," she says, helping her lovely son to adjust to new status by reminding him of it as often as she could.

Jennifer also loves calling her son her boyfriend too. "I'm so sorry I didn't let you have your way with me earlier," he says to her. "I shouldn't have resisted you. I owe you everything." He turns to face her with some tears in his eyes, to her surprise. "Mom, you put everything on hold when you chose to carry me to term and then raised me by yourself. You never let anything get in the way of parenting me, ignoring how people told you you can't raise me on your own. You did everything you had to to give me a good, comfortable upbringing. And then I disrespected you and was so mean and refused to let you have my dick. I'm so sorry, mom. Will you ever forgive me?"

His mom now has tears in her eyes too and she envelopes him in a hug, with her large breasts pressed up against him. "Of course I forgive you, honey," she tells her son and boyfriend. "You're the love of my life, baby. I will always forgive you. I was never even mad at you in the first place. You don't have to apologize." Jennifer wipes away some of his tears, gently caressing his cheeks with her thumb. "It wasn't your fault. You were brainwashed by society into thinking than a mom and son having sex is wrong, when it's the most natural thing in the world. I'm just glad that you realize that now, sweetheart. You can be both my son and boyfriend."

"I can and will be both," he promises in a sincere tone, making him mom beam proudly. She is glad she has managed to raise him into such a fine boy who is so obedient of his mom and girlfriend. Jennifer kisses him again, this time on the forehead, leaving a mark there with her lipstick. He coquettishly turns his face away and she grazes his cheeks with her full, pouty lip. "You are just so romantic mom," he whispers. "The way you handcuffed me and sucked me off even after I told you to stop, and then how you made me fuck you when I was still reluctant. You knew you want me and you took what you want. That is so romantic and I'm so glad I'm yours. I'll always be yours and yours alone, mommy."

"Good boy," she replies. "Now you go ahead and freshen up. I want you to go wipe all those tears away and get ready for our date, alright?" He nods and gets into the bathroom. She wipes her own tears away and goes to wash her face in her bathroom, carefully applying her makeup. Jennifer is feeling very lucky that she has successfully converted her once modest son into being her slut. He will now do whatever she says and fuck her whenever she wants. She doesn't get much pleasure from his small cock but feeling him jizz inside her is able to make her cum.

Meanwhile, Ralph is also preparing for the date. Unlike his mom, he does not use make up. He still takes care of his appearance though, combing his hair and shaving, even though he already did it yesterday. The boy wants to look perfect for his date with his mother. He is so excited for it. Ralph never thought that his mom would ask him to be her boyfriend, but here he is, about to go on the first date of his life. Most other boys have their parents drop them off at their dates. He is going on a date with his parent. It's still a little weird but he is much less reserved now than he would have been a week ago.

Once he is done, the nerdy boy leaves his room and waits in the living room. His mother emerges soon after. Ralph gasps. His mom already looks hot in her police uniform, but the dress she is wearing now makes her even sexier. It hugs Jennifer in all the right places and accentuates her delightful curves. She is so gorgeous right now. Ralph feels his groin stir and quickly tells himself to calm down. This will be a real date. He and his mom can fuck later but now they are going out to have a nice meal together at a romantic restaurant she's chosen for them.

"You are the most wonderful thing in my life," she tells him as they wait for the appetizer. She holds his hands in hers and smiles sweetly at him. "I love you so much and I'm glad you're okay with what I want. I'm sorry that I had to pressure you into accepting it but I did what I had to and I don't regret it. I will do it all again if I have to." Her gaze has an intensity to it that makes her son blush madly. The dishes they ordered arrive soon after that and the two of them start eating together. She loves the way he turns red so easily and keeps on teasing him over the course of their meal.

At the end of it, as the two of them are finishing up their desserts, he tells his mom "This was perfect. Thank you so much for asking me out and taking me here like this." She smiles at him softly. "I really mean it. I didn't think I would enjoy a mea this much. It's not just the great food too. It's that we're now in a real relationship. I really, really love being your boyfriend a lot, mom." His words make his mom blush as the two of them head back to her car. Jennifer makes sure he buckles in safely and then does the same herself, before she starts the car. "I love you, mommy."

"I love you too, baby boy," she tells her son as she drives them back home. She doesn't care what other people think of their weird relationship. He is her son and she raised him. That means she is entitled to his cock and cum, and she deserves to be fucked by him whenever she wants. He is going to give it to her whenever she asks him to. It is good that he is now willing to fuck her and she no longer has to resort to making threats against him. This makes things all the better between them, as he is now willingly fucking his mom the way she wants to be fucked. Jennifer hasn't been this happy before, not even when she fist set foot into the police academy for the first time.

12