Mommy's Little HuCow Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When her mom picks up and says hello, Marilee doesn't know what to say.

On the other end, her mother says, "Hello, hello, is anyone there?" She knows it's time for Marilee to phone, and if this is a crank call she wants to hang up.

"Hello, hello? Is someone there?"

Marilee waits. After a while she says, "Moo." Nothing else, just Moo.

"Marilee is that you dear? Father and Anne are here with me. We want to hear how things are going. Are you alright?"

"Moooo," Marilee says. Tears come to her eyes. The more she thinks about the way things have gone her first week at the Farm, the more betrayed and confused she feels. Her mother says some other stuff, but Marilee hangs up. She sits with her face in her hands.

With a sudden rush of certainty, Marilee hurries back the way she came, into the business office. Arlene is at her desk looking at her computer. Marilee touches her arm.

"May I speak with you?"

Arlene is shocked. The girl's sweet face is red with grief and tears about to come.

"Marilee, your call was supposed to be 15 minutes. Couldn't you get through?"

"Please, Arlene. Can we go somewhere?"

Arlene leads her to a big private office and shuts the door.

"Arlene, you know Ferdinand, right?"

She smiles. "Ah, you've met Ferdinand. Do I know him? Yes, dear. He is my son, my sweet boy."

Marilee is frozen in shock. Arlene does not look as old as her mom. In fact, she'd have to be even older that her mom. Ferdinand is over 29. Marilee can't deal with that now.

"Look Arlene, Ferdinand told me the bulls are here to tempt us little cows into having sex, so we'll lose our jobs and not get paid. Two of them had to leave already because they had sex with bulls. Is that why the bulls are here? And why did my own mother trick me to come here and leave me so in the dark?"

Arlene puts her arms around Marilee's shoulders and draws their bodies close. Their round breasts squish soft between them.

"Listen, my lovely girl. There are things about this place I can explain, and I will talk to you when we have time. You see, your mom and I were friends, long ago. I was like a big sister. We both applied, but she didn't get in. Ever since then she has wanted this for you. She wanted only the best for her sweet daughter."

"Well great, but why didn't she fill me in?"

"You'll have to ask your mom that. But I think she was afraid you wouldn't take the job, if you knew."

"Like throwing me right in the deep end is better? That is so mean!"

"Talk to her. I can tell you more about the Farm. And there's someone else you should meet. Someone important. Go now. Your mom is waiting."

When Marilee gets back to the phone another girl is getting ready to dial. At the tight crotch of her green shorts, soft female lips are pressed flat.

"Wait," Marilee says, "I got cut off. I still have five minutes. Please."

Marilee bites her nails as she listens to the rings. Five rings. Six.

"Hello?" At the other end of the line, her mother's voice is strained.

"Mom, I'm sorry."

Her mom releases a shaky breath. "Are you alright sweetheart?"

"I am fine Mom. But you know you betrayed me. You know what happens here! You should have told me."

"Baby, sweet baby. It is so important. To you. To the family. You'll see."

"What business do you have making me live your life?"

A long silence. Then, "You are special, Marilee. When you were born, your umbilical tissues were sampled for your DNA. The Farm has been waiting for you your whole life."

Now this is too weird. Especially on top of what Arlene and Ferdinand told her. Marilee will have to think about it more. "Mom, look. I'm a big girl now. A woman. Next time you plan my life, please don't!"

"Dearest, you'll see. I could have done things different, but your father..."

"All the drugs and training are taking my mind away! Mom, I am not the person I was. I am not your little cow anymore."

"Oh no, dear, you are my little girl, you are not a cow."

"Mom am I in a cult?"

"No dear, no! It's hard but there are excellent reasons. They won't take your mind away. Trust me!"

"Mom. I gotta go, people are waiting for the phone. Talk to you next week. Love you."

"I love you, baby girl."

"Moo."

Outside, there are visitors on the Farm this day. The parking lot is full of expensive cars with darkly-tinted windows. They are not parents, mostly they are older men. There are big finely-dressed black men with gold chains. There are some couples, one or two with kids. The little cows stand up like young women, laugh and talk with the visitors. Some of the visitors are very interested in the little cows' crotches, or their leaky breasts, and write down the numbers on their white halters.

The girls have to go inside for milking, a few at a time. They go in pairs and hook each other up. Alexa and Marilee go inside together, they are completely alone in the big Milking Center. They watch each other's hips wiggle-wiggle as the pulsators suckle them, and come sweetly looking at each other's faces. They are so comfortable with each other, they don't always have to talk. But they know lots about each other's lives and dreams.

When they are unhooked from the milking, they hug for the very first time standing up naked. They both get woozy and whisper Oooooo in each other's delicate ears. The feel of their big damp breasts sliding together is exotic. Flat tummies press sweetly. They could stand there all day. After a long kiss they touch each other's faces. I love you, each one says to the other, real quiet. It is the best feeling in the world.

They put on their stretch tops and shorts and caps and go out to circulate among the VIPs.

Outside the main barn a barbecue is cooking meat and chicken. There is a tent and coolers full of drinks but it's only soda and fruit juice for the little cows. There are crackers and vegetables and cream dips and hummus. The mood is light, it's a beautiful day. All the little cows' camel toes are transparent from horny juice after being milked. Milking is what keeps little cow pussies hot. Of course the little cows don't have underpants, so everything shows front and back. Cows don't wear underpants.

Most of the visitors have gone and it's just the little cows, the big bulls, some nurses and a couple cowboys.

A nurse comes up to Marilee and asks her to come to the barn. Standing beside the barn is a tall dark man with a moustache. He smiles when he sees Marilee, but gazes at her crotch for a long time, practically ignoring that there's a perfectly nice young woman standing right there.

"Marilee, this is a very important man. He wants to see how docile little cows can be."

Marilee looks at the nurse in shock.

"Please go inside the barn, and come out as a little cow so he can look at you."

Hanging her head, Marilee walks behind the barn door to strip. It is humiliating to be the only one, back here naked with the nurse and the strange man. Looking through a crack as she removes her cap, her sports halter, and the shorts, Marilee watches the man talking to the nurse.

When Marilee crawls out of the barn on hands and knees, she is bare naked and the nurse is gone. The barbecue tent with the laughing people seem very far away. She crawls to the man and stops. All she can see are his dark pants and shiny shoes in the dirt. Standing behind her, he doesn't do anything at first.

"Is that how you stand, when you do the docility?" The man says in a calm, low voice.

Marilee is conscious of the breeze blowing under her naked belly. She doesn't know what the stranger wants, so for a while she doesn't do anything. The man stands motionless behind her. Marilee puts her knees wider apart and arches her back to lift her smooth fanny. Nothing happens for a while, the man does not speak or move.

The man squats beside her. A finger comes to rest lightly on her tiny starfish. Marilee suppresses a hard shiver. The evening air is cooler and her nips are stiff. The finger doesn't move for a long time, the touch remains light and steady. Nervous, her anus pulses. Gradually she stops feeling anything. His finger finally goes away and she hopes she did a good job of being docile.

The man squats before her. She can see his face. He is a handsome man, he could be Mexican or from South America. He smiles into her face.

"You are the woman I want to have my babies with. I want my babies to drink from your breasts, so they will be beautiful and strong like you."

The idea of having anybody's babies is completely new to Marilee. She only came here to get paid for her milk, and she loves doing it. She will have to talk to Arlene about having babies.

"Will you think about it, Number 6?"

Marilee thinks for a minute. Then she nods. The man smiles in her face, then steps away. Marilee doesn't move. She listens to his footsteps crunching as he walks away.

For a long time, the little cow stays still, obediently waiting on the ground with her knees apart for someone in charge to tell her what to do. When the nurse comes out to find her, it is dark and Marilee is trying not to think at all.

CHAPTER NINE -- DOCILITY EXAMS

One afternoon, all the little cows are out in a wide sunny pasture. Some want to lie down and take naps after their ultra-workout milking session. Bulls were there to tempt them, and production was high. None of these little cows wavered from their vows.

Some little cows want to visit with their little cow friends, especially Alexa and Marilee, who are eyeing a muddy ditch they would like to roll around in together like fat piggies.

Two cowboys, who drove the little cows out here in their big truck, are lounging against the fender, watching the little cows naked on their hands and knees, cute bodies nearly hidden in the tall green grass.

The doctor in his white smock is giving a lecture. It's about docility. Then he squats down and looks each little cow over carefully, touching here and there and spanking each one softly on the bottom.

Public spankings are not so embarrassing anymore. He is a real doctor, after all, and there are only girls around, mostly, little cows being trained for obedience and submission. The soft spankings are not for pain and punishment, oh no, not even for embarrassment, although some little cows enjoy that feeling too. It's just to show he owns their little cow booties and they need to be docile for good milking.

Sometimes the doctor will stroke a little cow for a long time to soothe her while the other little cows wait. Whoever else happens to be around can watch, too, while the little cow waits patiently on hands and knees. With his big flat hand beneath her, he'll draw it down her belly and out between her legs real slow so she feels his palm squoosh her girly lips apart, and finish up on the small of her back. Full of horny hormones from his uterine injections, the little cows are more than patient with this touching, in fact they moo sadly when he moves along to spank and stroke the next little cow.

The doctor says this is the day for surprise docility exams. They have to wander around in the tall grass, but they can't go together. He tells them they have to go off in different directions so they are far apart.

They crawl away, stroked by high grass. He said they can't stop until he honks the truck horn. The crawling motion makes their hips waggle from side to side, it opens their curvy bottom diamonds and shows their waggling sex, which is always wet due to the hormones and the vigorous milking. The squeezing slide of thighs together helps too.

When they finally hear the horn, they are all so far away they can't see anybody. Then they are supposed to start grazing.

Grazing? They have never grazed before, but this is different grass, it's about two feet high, spear-tipped with seed pods, fertile and ready to let go. After crawling through it for such a long way, letting the soft pointed tips rub their breasts and crotches, the little cows are ready to let go too.

But they are supposed to eat some, so they all try. The little cows don't know this is special herbal medicine grass, and before long they are all a bit loopy, and happily kneeling in the sun. Life is wonderful when you're a little cow.

Marilee is nibbling on some grass stalks and feeling all nice inside when she hears a swishing sound of heavy boots coming through the grass. It's one of the cowboys. All alone out here, out of sight of everybody, the naked little cow gets a twinge of fear right in her twat.

"Time for your docility test!" The cowboy is on his knees beside her. Marilee is very obedient and tries to make herself ready. A little cow's goal with docility training is to show no reaction at all, when someone without warning sticks a finger up her, even someone they haven't met. Even when they are scared spitless, like she is now.

The cowboy wastes no time. With both hands on her soft rump, he sticks a long bony finger right up her whoop-de-doo. Whoo-eee! She does her best not to notice, like she was trained.

"You flunk," the cowboy sneers. "Time for your punishment."

Marilee is afraid now. She had been bullied by mean kids in school, before she became a top cheerleader. It's because she was small and submissive and didn't speak up for herself, that she let that happen. Her worst fear has been for some mean old bullies to find her naked and alone in some hidden place around the Farm, it couldn't get any worse! Now it is happening. Her nightmare has come true. She is all alone and bare naked in tall grass with a big rough man. He is dressed and she isn't.

She considers getting up and running for it, but the funny grass she's chewing on makes her legs so weak. Pluswhich he could get her in trouble with Nurse Reardon!

The cowboy is on his knees behind her and pulls his pecker out of his jeans and flaps it against her curvy fanny. Wait! Aren't docility exams supposed to be only fingers? This breaks the no sexual penetration rule, doesn't it? No no I need to stay virgin!

"Wooooo-eee," comes a loud voice nearby. Marilee looks up in fright. It's the other cowboy from the truck! Face hot with shame, Marilee crawls forward through the grass.

"Guess I buy the drinks tonight, you found her first. What a sexy little babe! Give it to her!"

Marilee is embarrassed but the cowboy behind her doesn't say anything, he's kneeling up, looking away. After a minute he says 'Oh sweet fucking shit,' and stands up. The other cowboy stops, looking in the same direction. Fast over a little rise comes a smoky motorbike with two bulls on it. Their big bodies with broad shoulders make the machine look small. All of a sudden Marilee is alone in the tall grass and the motorbike is there. It's Ferdinand and Alonso. They are wearing jeans and shirts and rough boots.

The two cowboys back away, "We're just giving these little cows docility training," one says. He's holding his hands in front of him and backing away from Ferdinand. Then he turns and runs. The other cowboy does too.

It doesn't take long for the big bulls to run the cowboys down. There's a lot of yelling and shouting and the sound of heavy fists, then there's pleading then whimpering and silence.

Ferdinand is back now and lifts Marilee in his arms like she's a feather, and the other bull Alonzo looks at her eyes, which are wandering all over the place disconnected from each other.

Alonzo takes off on the motorbike heading for the big truck and Ferdinand gently carries Marilee in that direction. She tries to quiet herself with her head against the big chest. She thinks she can hear his heart beating in there.

Marilee wakes up and it's like a hospital. She is lying between clean sheets and she has a green gown on that ties behind the neck. Her brain feels like it's wrapped in cotton.

Next to her bed sits the most beautiful woman she has ever seen. She has red hair, like her own, except it's more coppery colored. Her kind face is lightly freckled, as are her shoulders in the light green yoke shirt. She smiles when she sees Marilee's eyes are open.

"You're awake. Hi."

Marilee just looks at her, loving her face but wondering where they are.

"You are on the Farm," says the woman as though reading the question in her eyes. "This is the infirmary. You are okay now."

Marilee thinks about things a while before saying anything. Her head is foggy. "Something happened to me."

The nice woman's face darkens. "Some people tried to hurt you. You ate some funny grass. You will be alright though. Everybody is very sad you got sick."

Marilee remembers, and tears start from her eyes. "I was so scared." She recalls being out in the tall grass, peacefully alone in the warm sunlight, and then...

A warm hand covers hers. "It will never happen to you again, Marilee."

"I don't know your name."

The woman smiles. "I'm Lenore. I knew your Mom. Me and Arlene are friends."

"Arlene. Oh, I love Arlene."

"Yes. Arlene told me about you. And Ferdinand. It's been so long since I've seen him cry."

"You know Ferdinand?" Marilee looks around in case he's there.

"He got the cowboys off you. He is heartbroken he wasn't there sooner."

Marilee recalls Ferdinand carrying her through the tall grass. Lenore's face is kind, and oh so pretty. "Ferdinand was telling me you have questions. Questions about the Farm."

Marilee thinks back. It is so hard to think, somehow. But she struggles to sit up. Lenore props pillows behind her and gives her a drink.

"Yes," Marilee says. "Ferdinand was telling me about..."

"Why the bulls are here? Why not just nice little cows giving milk?"

"Yes, and..." Marilee is wishing her brain would work a little better.

"Let me talk, dear Marilee. Ferdinand told me you saved him from the cowboy's whip. You brought a bad situation under control. He said you two made a deal..."

Thinking back to the slippery body slide she'd given the big bull when he was tied up, Marilee laughs. Lenore laughs too. Her laugh says a lot.

"Marilee, listen to me. I have been on the Farm a long time. Once I was a little cow like you. It's not really about milk, it's about something else.

"You wanted to know about the little cows who flunk out. I'll tell you that first. There are several categories of little cows. We hire you as little cows to make money, and it's very important to have money so you can have good lives. Little cows are taught to be submissive for several reason. You are easier to train when you are submissive, and with proper guidance you become more loving. And better mothers. That's the most important."

Marilee doesn't get at all what motherhood has to do with giving milk for sale, if they get hormones for lactation.

"Some little cows who don't get through the whole program go to work in our Marketing Department. They go on special Public Relations tours where they talk to parents of girls who could be candidates. Some of our little cows go into PR film work.

"Washouts who get tempted by the bulls are put on the milk play market, so rich people can live in submissive milking fantasies at home. The docility training comes in handy in those situations. Some with talent are introduced into the movies or the stage."

"The ones who stay virgin, as you are determined to do, graduate and can stay on. They can stay as milkers, and take on other duties that make them more valuable. The Farm depends on only the best little cows making it through. Some, a few special ones, graduate to a very important position here at the Farm. I did that. That's why I've been here so many years."

Marilee hopes she is getting this. "How long have I been in here?"

"Two days."

Marilee holds her breasts. "I have missed at least one milking!"

"You are fine. We did that while you were resting. Some things will be different for you after this."