Mommy's Milk Ch. 02

Story Info
Adult son shares mother's milk with his friend.
1.6k words
4.38
39k
33
3

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 06/07/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hearing the front door close we both straightened up, for years James friends just walked in. We were going to have to start locking the door or inviting them to join us. That was a terrible thought; it was bad enough I was fucking my own son. Since Tom showed up at dinner time it meant his parents were out again and he wanted something to eat. I moved around the kitchen getting dinner ready as the boys sat and talked. I was pretty sure Tom liked big women cause I would catch him looking at me from time to time and it was more of a "Damn!!" kind of look. While we were talking my milk started to come in. I could feel my tits getting bigger; I wasn't sure what to do. So I decided to excuse myself, I would have to go and pump or they would start to hurt. As I brushed by James he noticed the wet spot on my top and made a little moan, so I leaned down and kissed him and just so it didn't seem weird I kissed Tom too. Only where James kissed me, Tom reached up and grabbed my tit, which caused milk to flood the front of my shirt.

"What the fuck are you doing Tom?"

"I'm sorry, I couldn't help it, she's the sexiest mom of all the moms." That was when he noticed his hand was wet and he looked at me sort of funny. I didn't say a word and left the room.

"Is your mom pregnant or something? Why is there milk coming out of her tits?"

I listened but James didn't answer. "Oh fuck tell me your mom is still breastfeeding you? It would make perfect since as to why you two are so close. My mom didn't breast feed me even when I was baby. I think I got ripped off. What's it like? What does it taste like, oh fuck I would love that. To suck on a big old tittie while it fills my mouth. I have watched videos about it, it's so fucking hot. You are so lucky dude!" You could hear he excitement in his voice.

"Wait are you saying that you want to be breastfeed? That it turns you on?" James said in shock. He had just found out he wasn't alone in this fetish. I had heard it too. I called out for James and when he walked in the living room I lifted my top.

"Look at this, they're huge should I just pump!" He licked his lips and gave me the one minute sign as he walked away he turned and looked at me. "Take your top off!"

"So hears the deal, I will share my moms tits with you this one time, just so you know what it's like but you can't just show up here and try and get some you understand?"

"Oh shit man really? I promise I'm getting a hard on just thinking about it!" He told Tom to follow him into the living room where I was sitting in the middle of the sofa.

"Mom, Tom wants to be breastfeed too and I told him I would share this one time, is that ok?"

"Sure baby, you know I would do anything for you, but you better show him how to do it." He lay down on the sofa and put his head in my lap and I lifted my tit up for him and he started to suck. Those sucking sounds drove me wild. Tom watched intently and then he did the same thing. I lifted my tit and smiled at him. "What do you want little boy?" "I want you to feed me mommy!" he said on moan and I lowered my tit into his mouth. He really had been watching videos because he knew what he was doing. He didn't suckle as well as my baby, but he was doing all right.

"Looks like my boys are getting hard sucking on mommy's big titties." They moaned as they sucked. "Get your cocks out and let me see!" I demanded. Neither of them stopped what they were doing but reached down and opened their fly and got their cocks out. Both boys were rock hard. James knew how this turned me on, while Tom sucked his hand lowered to his cock.

"Did Mommy say you could touch your cock?" He shook his head my nipple still in his mouth. "That's right!" Hearing both boys sucking on my tits was driving me wild. Cum was running out of me. It felt fucking amazing. I looked into James eyes "Oh baby I love you so much!" He stopped long enough to say it back to me. I looked down at Tom, "You can touch your cock now, but once you cum you have to leave!" I said he nodded and started stroking. James still hadn't touched his because he knew what was waiting for him. It didn't take long and Tom was moaning and he came. I pulled my tit from his mouth even though he kept sucking.

"You knew the deal, you cum you go." He didn't look happy as James was still sucking. But after all it was my baby's milk. We heard the front door close and I moaned.

"Oh baby mommy needs to cum!" He sat up and I straddled his lap and took him inside I sat down hard on his cock, I was soaking wet. "He latched on to the nipple Tom had been sucking and moaned as he got a mouth full of milk. I held his head as I moved forward and back moaning.

"Oh baby, suck my tit, you make mommy feel so good!" For the next 10 minutes I rode my sons cock as he sucked my dry.

"Oh fuck Mom I'm going to cum!"

"Yes baby give it to me!" I moaned. He drove deep into me and filled me. We stayed like that for a long time catching our breath. Then we heard the door shut again, James called out but didn't get an answer.

"Mom I think he was watching us!"

"Me too you better check into it." As much as I didn't want him to go we had to know if Tom was going to tell anyone. Three hours later he came back with Tom in tow.

"What's going on?"

"Blackmail is what's going on! He said he won't tell if you do to him what you did to me. Apparently he has a mommy thing about my mom!"

"James, I told you when we started I would do anything you wanted me to, if you want me to do that I will." Smiling at me, he nodded his head.

"I told him he couldn't fuck you if I wasn't here and if he tried I would kick his ass!"

"Well I'm not quite full yet, so we will have to wait a bit." Instead James got out his phone and hit a button and there was a baby crying. He knew what it did. "You're a naughty boy James John, and mommy loves it."

"James you need to leave the room!" Tom looked at him seriously

"No I'm not going anywhere. She's my mom, that's my pussy and those are my tits, I'm allowing you this chance, I stay!" Tom looked hesitant but relented. "Baby go stand behind the sofa so I can see you. He did as instructed and I told him with my eyes I want I wanted. Tom pushed into me slowly and took my tit in his mouth. I leaned forward almost smothering him with my tits as I pulled my boy to me. I sucked on the head of his cock and could taste our lovemaking on it and he moaned. Tom was moaning and going from tit to tit like a wild man. I had to stop him a couple times because he was hurting me.

"Slow down, no one is taking mommy's titty from you. Relax and enjoy it suck mommy's tittty and fuck her pussy. You always wanted mommy didn't you?"

He let go of my nipple, "Yes always I have always wanted to fuck mommy. James is so lucky!"

"Yes he is!" I said on a moan before I started sucking James cock again. He had already cum once so it would take some time this time around, but perhaps not, perhaps seeing his friend suck on my tits and fuck me was exciting because he was moaning loudly. "Oh fuck mom it feels so good. You look so fucking hot!"

Within 15 minutes both boys had cum and my tits were empty.

"That's it boys I'm exhausted I'm going to bed." When I got to the stairs I smiled at James. "Lock the door baby and don't stay up to late, come to bed soon ok!"

Most nights we would fall asleep with James sucking on my tit, it had gotten to be a routine that we both enjoyed.

"James you are so fucking lucky, your mom still breast feeds you and you get to fuck her. I wish she was my mom!"

"Well she's not, she's mine. And I am lucky, I love her more than anything!"

"I can see why, what about college?"

"I'm staying here for school, living at home, you think I want to leave? Besides there isn't a girl out there that holds a candle to my mom."

"Well I can't argue with that. Thanks for sharing her with me, I promise I won't tell a soul. I know if I do you will never let me do it again and I am hoping you will sometime."

"We'll see, but for now let's go see what's happening at Chad's. I can't stay out to late Mom will be waiting in bed for me."