Mommy's New Daughter Pt. 02

Story Info
Day 2 of the punishment commences for Luke.
4.1k words
4.6
42.7k
57

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 12/03/2023
Created 12/04/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Hush1223
Hush1223
535 Followers

*All characters are 18+*

Melissa lay restless in bed thinking of her son-turned-daughter sleeping in the room opposite the adjoining bathroom. Her and Lisa had tucked the little one into bed the night before without a peep of protest from him. It's odd that he's taking it so well, she thought, but then immediately corrected herself. No, 'she.' She is taking it well. Lisa's right. I have to commit to the punishment.

Melissa and Lisa had picked out a light pink baby doll with a matching thong for Luke to wear. The nightwear was see-through and extremely feminine, and even at that, Luke had put up no fuss. He'd happily changed out of her schoolgirl-esque outfit and into the soft, girly pajamas. Melissa reflected on the conversation from the night before.

"Mommy, can you leave the room for a second?" Luke - who was, for all intents and purposes, 'Lucy' as well, or instead - had asked. "I have to ask Aunt Lisa something."

Melissa had been more than happy to oblige, but Lisa had spoken up before she could leave. "Oh no, pumpkin," she'd chided Lucy. "Whatever you have to tell me, you can tell her. She is your mother, after all." Lucy had remained visibly hesitant to say whatever it was that had been on her mind. "Do you want to talk about those cute boys you were flirting with at the mall?"

"Aunt Lisa!" Lucy had shrieked in embarrassment. Melissa had been surprised both to hear that her son-slash-daughter had been flirting with guys and how girly her voice had sounded already. Man, he really is taking this punishment in full stride - no, 'she!'

"Well, if not that, then what Lucy?" Aunt Lisa had pressed.

"And don't be embarrassed about flirting with boys," Melissa had chimed in, trying her best to fit the role Lisa had assigned to her. "All us girls did it at that age." While she'd still recognized the fundamental weirdness of it all, she'd found herself becoming increasingly open to playing up the "Mommy" role for her new daughter.

"It's not about that, Aunt Lisa," Lucy had replied. Melissa had noted that Lucy hadn't denied the accusation that she'd been flirting.

"It's just... remember that thing you gave me to help my hips move while walking... I was just wondering if... maybe..." Lucy had kept trying to be secretive, but Lisa had clearly decided that that wasn't going to happen.

"Oh no, baby," Lisa had replied, not letting Lucy finish her halting sentence. "We're keeping that cute little plug inside you. It suits you." The feminized man's cheeks turned a bright shade of red.

"Don't worry, honey," Melissa had said. "If you didn't want me to know you were plugged up, the cat is already out of the bag. When you showed off the panties you stole from me, I could see the indent of the plug clear as day." Lucy's face had turned even more red as she'd tried to hide it under the covers. "It's okay! I don't judge. I've never really been one for butt plugs, but if you find enjoyment from it, it's not hurting anybody." Lucy had dipped even lower, trying to find some kind of privacy under the watchful stares of both her "Mommy" and her aunt.

"Aww, she's so cute!" Lisa had exclaimed. "Now get some sleep, little one. I'm sleeping over, so tomorrow we're going to continue with your punishment bright and early. So you have that to look forward to." She'd given Lucy's head a kiss through the blanket. Melissa had done the same.

"Goodnight, baby," Mellisa had said. "I love you."

"I love you too, Mommy."

_______

Luke tossed and turned all night. The plug in his ass pushed on his prostate as he tried desperately to get comfortable. The material of the pajamas felt so soft against his skin; his dick tried to harden, but the confines of the cage were a constant reminder of his current predicament: painted nails, girly lingerie, fake breasts, and an "Aunt" that was keen on seeing him squirm and suffer. How could she just up and tell my mother about the plug? He guessed she had already seen it when he'd shown her the panties he'd stolen from her, but having had it aired out like that had been unbelievably embarrassing. I guess the plug is no more embarrassing than my dick in a cage, though.

Luke only got a few hours of sleep on and off. His mother and Aunt burst through his door at 8 a.m. Clearly, he hadn't been lying when she'd said we were starting bright and early today.

"Rise and shine, honey!" Lisa exclaimed. Melissa was holding some sort of contraption with a long nozzle. "Let's get you into the bathroom." Luke was practically dragged out of bed and bent over Lisa's lap, who'd sat down on the toilet seat.

"Wait.. what's going on?" Luke asked.

"We're just going to clean you up a little, little one," Lisa answered. "Go ahead Melissa, take his plug out."

"WAIT, WAIT, WHAT'S GOING ON? I DON'T WANT MY MOTHER TAKING THAT OUT OF ME!"

"Aww, you're so cute Lucy. First of all, she's your MOMMY. Secondly, don't worry, you're not going to be away from your plug for long. We're going to put it back in right after we clean you out. Now stop yelling... that's not very ladylike."

Luke took deep breaths and held back tears. Melissa slowly lifted his lingerie pj set and stopped. She was squatting right next to her son's little tush, and forcing herself to think of him as her daughter instead. She was finding it difficult, even though he looked quite feminine in his small, pink thong. She hesitated, thinking she may have let Lisa push things too far, too soon. "Lisa, are you sure we have to..."

"Oh, Melissa, don't get cold feet on me now. Trust me, he needs to be cleaned out. When do you think your son last cleaned his disgusting ass? Plus, this is a punishment, remember? Sure his... I mean her first enema is going to feel a little uncomfortable today, but this will just make future ones easier."

Future ones? Luke thought to himself. How many are they going to give me this week?

Melissa swallowed and gently lowered her baby's panties. She was up close and personal to her "daughter's" plugged-up hole. The pink heart at the end of the toy kept it from being engulfed by Luke's greedy asshole. She gripped the heart and slowly removed it as she heard him moan. Luke thought he would feel a sense of relief with the plug being removed, but that wasn't how he felt at all. He instead felt a sense of wanting, and emptiness.

"Oh god," Melissa said, holding the plug in one hand and her nose with the other. "It stinks!"

Lisa gasped. "You really were a dirty boy in a past life, Lucy! Here, give that here." Lisa grabbed the plug out of Melissa's hand, gave it a whiff, and recoiled. "Oh, god no. This is disgusting. See, this is why we have to clean you out, Lucy, because this is just unacceptable. Here, smell it yourself and tell me if this is what you think a lady should smell like."

Lisa presented the plug to Luke's nose and he recoiled as best he could while still laid over his aunt's lap. "Oh, god," he himself instinctively said out loud as Lisa shoved the smelly plug into his mouth. "Hmphhh! Hmphhhhh!" He tried to cry out, but couldn't, as Lisa kept her hand over the poor "girl's" mouth.

"Maybe next time we give you an enema you'll remember the taste of this and won't put up as much of a fight."

Melissa looked on in shock; she couldn't believe what her best friend had just done.

"Don't just stare, Melissa!" Lisa scolded her. "Get that nozzle in that cute hole of hers! This whole thing is a punishment, and I think our little girl here was enjoying herself too much yesterday. Buying panties, flirting with boys. She has to remember we're in charge here."

Melissa snapped herself back to reality and inserted the nozzle, filling "Lucy" up with water. Lisa held firm as Luke's mother filled him up with water. Luke felt so angry, and yet so helpless. His ass was full of water, and a horrible taste filled his mouth. When I get my hands on that key he told himself, I am going to let these two bitches have it! For the moment, though, all he could do was lean over Lisa as his ass was filled to its brim.

"Okay, Melissa," Lisa said, "that should be enough." Melissa removed the nozzle. "Now, honey, make sure you hold all of that inside you. This is going to be a bit of a morning ritual for you. Your mother and I will be happy to help you whenever you need it, but when we're not around, you're going to have to do this yourself. Do you think you can do that?"

"Mhmmmm," Luke agreed.

"Good, and to make sure you're cleaning yourself out like you should, I want you to set up your phone on the counter every day and record yourself doing it. Do you think you could do that, honey?"

"Mhmmmm," Luke reluctantly agreed again.

"Good girl. And to be sure you're cleaning yourself out as best you can, I want you to remove your plug and suck on it just like you're doing now every morning when you're giving yourself the enema. Now is that something you can do, angel?"

Luke did not want to agree to that. My own used butt plug in my mouth, every morning? That's too fucking far, yet they've still got that damn key? As he hesitated, his ass started to leak.

"Now, honey, you better agree to this, because I'm not letting you empty yourself out until you make a promise. And if you leak all over this bathroom floor I'll make sure you lick whatever disgusting shit comes out of you till this bathroom is squeaky clean. Do I make myself clear?"

"Mhmmmm."

"So, do you promise to suck on your little plug every morning during your cleaning?"

"Ah-pwmmmse," Luke mumbled through his full mouth.

"Good girl! Now, sit down on the toilet and empty yourself out. Then get in position, because we'll have to do this a few times this morning."

_____

Luke looked at himself in his mother's mirror, disgusted with the situation he was in. His "lovely" Aunt had picked out a short black miniskirt and a pink crop top that showed off his new belly button ring. Of course he had a face full of makeup thanks to her, too. He looked fairly convincing. The pink lipstick matched the top, and he thought the mascara really brought out his eyes.

Snap out of this Luke, he told himself. Stop thinking these fruity thoughts. Who cares if the stupid lipstick matches the stupid top? If you've got time to think about that, you have time to think about getting that goddamn key!

Once again, though, Luke couldn't see a clear or short path to that goal. He sighed, resigning himself to enduring a mother-daughter coffee date.

He'd been given a bra as well, and he struggled to put it on. The silicone breasts Aunt Lisa pasted on him yesterday hadn't even begun to loosen. What the heck kind of glue did she use, anyway? Superglue? He was aware that the adhesive could not have been strong enough to keep them connected until Monday when he went to school. There's no way my mother would make me go to school with breasts... right? Luke shuddered at the thought.

Luke felt oddly cold without the warmth of the added thigh highs on his legs, not to mention that Aunt Lisa had neglected to provide him with underwear. He tested stretching his arms over head to see what would be revealed, and, to his complete lack of surprise, his caged bits were on display.

"Umm, Mommy," Luke called out from the bathroom, "do you think I can maybe wear some underwear? I think Aunt Lisa forgot to leave some out for me."

"Oh, of course, Lucy!" Melissa replied. "She was in a hurry to get to work. Do you want me to grab something from my drawer, or do you want me to grab one of the cute little thongs you bought yesterday?"

Luke blushed red with embarrassment. Really? Her underwear, again?

"No, Mommy, thank you, but you can grab something from my drawer."

There was a steady silence. "What did you want me to grab from your drawer?"

What the fuck? he thought to himself, though he dared not cop that attitude out loud. "Umm, some underwear. Any underwear will do."

There was more silence. "I want you to say it," Melissa finally said.

Luke, slightly confused, replied, "Say what?"

His mother then practically kicked down the bathroom door, with phone in hand, recording. "Tell me to pick out some cute little panties for you from your panty drawer."

Luke flushed an even deeper red of embarrassment, lowering his arms and trying to cover himself, as he remembered that his caged cock was still on display.

"Mom... Mommy, please. Why are you recording me?"

"Aunt Lisa recommended we start documenting this little transformation of yours so we can look back on it when it's all over to see how far you've come. Now angel, what did you want me to get for you?"

Defeated, Luke answered sullenly, "Some cute little panties from my panty drawer."

"Of course, Lucy!" Melissa practically jumped in excitement. "I'll pick out the most perfect pair for you." She searched through the drawer as Luke followed her back into his bedroom. "You know honey, we're both girlies now. Lisa told me how excited you were searching through my drawers, looking at all my cute outfits and panties. Feel free to take anything you want, whenever! Just because you have your own wardrobe now doesn't mean we can't share. I saw a couple cute outfits you bought that I know I just have to try on." She pulled out a cotton pink thong with a lace waist, holding it up to Luke. "And that includes my panties! In fact, I'd be offended if you didn't put your cute butt into one of my pairs every now and then!"

________

Leaving the house to get coffee with his mother felt awfully intimate to Luke, and made him feel slightly vulnerable. It was one thing having gone out to the mall with Aunt Lisa. It was a whole other, in his opinion, to be out with his mother - especially dressed in a short mini skirt and crop top.

Melissa took a seat at a table in the patio seating area. "Go ahead, Lucy. Order me an iced coffee. You can get whatever you like."

Luke stood frozen in the outdoor area. He felt so exposed. The crop top did barely anything to cover his body, and the slight chill in the October air caused goosebumps to form on his arms. He stared down at his cleanly shaven legs and shivered again. The cold left him no choice but to admit that he wasn't just having a nightmare; he was really outdoors, in the middle of a busy coffee shop, dressed like a girl. He felt so naked. He couldn't believe his mother had let Aunt Lisa dress him up in such revealing clothes. He felt like a prostitute on some side street. His ass was practically hanging out.

"What's the matter, pumpkin?" Melissa asked. "Come here, baby."

Luke shuffled over, almost cowering into his mother. "I feel so... naked, Mommy. I don't like this outfit." He hated talking like such a child, but he had no choice. Anything to get their guard down.

"Aww, honey come here," she said, pulling the feminized man into her lap and wrapping her arms around him. Melissa took a deep breath before saying, "Yes, you do, baby." She pulls Luke tighter onto her lap, whispering in his ear. "A little bimbo slut like you loves showing off her killer bod for any boy to see. I bet the only thing you wish is for your skirt to be a little shorter, your top to be a little smaller, and your plug to be a little bigger." Melissa reached under the boy's miniskirt and pressed her finger against the thong outline that covered the boy's plugged anus. She felt him shudder on her lap. "But I do see what you mean about the nakedness." She pushed more forcefully on the plug as she spoke. "You need yourself a purse! I can't believe Aunt Lisa didn't get you one yesterday. Here take mine." Melissa removed her finger from his ass and handed him her black leather purse. "Now go in there and get your Mommy an iced coffee." She forced him off her lap with her leg. "And one more thing," Melissa said, holding the previously inserted finger toward the boy turned girls mouth. "Give my finger a little kiss."

Mortified and embarrassed, Luke stood frozen.

"It's not going to kiss itself, Lucy." Melissa wagged her finger. "If you're worried about it smelling, you don't have to worry about that. We cleaned that nasty little butt of yours out... or do you not remember that lovely experience?"

Flashbacks of Aunt Lisa's hand over his mouth rushed to Luke's mind. A quick little kiss is nothing, man. It can't POSSIBLY be as bad as the enema incident earlier. Luke closed his eyes, puckered up, and quickly kissed his mother's finger.

"Good girl! Now go on in and get us some coffee! And make sure I see those hips moving when you walk in there!" She swatted him on the ass with a long napkin. "You little minx!"

Luke walked into the shop with his new purse in his arm and his head down, avoiding the obvious, curious eyes on him after the swat he'd taken from his mother. What the heck was that about? And what was with all that dirty talk? He almost subconsciously rubbed his sore ass as before realizing he was next in line to order coffee.

"Hello!" the cute blonde barista exclaimed. "What can I get for you?"

Luke stuttered out in his best girly voice, which was becoming more impressive by the hour. "Umm. I would like one iced coffee and one hot cocoa." Luke needed something warm on that cool autumn day. He vainly hoped it'd distract him from what he was wearing.

"Of course! No problem, miss."

Well, at least I'm passing. That's better than people thinking I'm a cross dressing queer... I guess.

"That's going to be $10.75."

Right, I have to pay - like in the real world, which I am in, dressed like this. He fumbled in his Mother's purse trying to find her wallet. Digging to the bottom, he finally pulled it out, but as he did 2 condoms fell onto the floor.

The barista's eyes followed the condoms and now stared at them. "Oh, my!" she yelped.

Luke instinctually bent down at the waist to quickly pick up the fallen contraceptives. Just then, he felt a strong breeze on his thong-covered ass and the sound of the entrance door opening. Luke shot up straight and tall, realizing that he'd probably just flashed an innocent bystander. He hurriedly gave a twenty dollar bill to the barista before rushing back outside. He felt the brightest shade of red on his cheeks - the ones on his face - knowing that the man who had just walked into the coffee shop had almost definitely seen the outline of his plug beneath his thong panties, just like Melissa had the previous night. Luke's cock twitched in his cage at the thought.

________

Luke and Melissa arrived back at their apartment. Luke was relieved that the coffee date was over with. The man who'd seen him exposed had taken a seat outside as well, and had snuck glances at the feminized man from his laptop quite a few times. It had made Luke feel uneasy.

Aunt Lisa was waiting in the living room to greet them. She was carrying two large garbage bags.

"What's that, Lisa?" Melissa asked.

"Oh, this?" Lisa replied. "I just cleaned out some things from her bedroom. I wanted the room to feel more like her."

Luke ran into his bedroom and practically sank to the floor when he saw what it looked like. Any resemblance to a man's room was gone. Instead, the walls were lined with posters of Disney princesses, a fluffy pink rug lay on the floor, and his bed was covered by a comforter with a giant picture of Elsa on it. Piled on top of that were more pillows and stuffed animals to count.

"Oh, my, GOSH!" Melissa said excitedly. "You did all this yourself, Lisa?"

"You know it!" Lisa answered. "It really didn't take too long at all. I figured our little girl never really got to experience the princess phase, so I brought it to her!"

Luke stood, shocked, still looking around the room.

Hush1223
Hush1223
535 Followers
12