Mommy's New Daughter Pt. 03

Story Info
Old friends come to check up on Luke.
6.8k words
4.64
44.4k
63

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 12/03/2023
Created 12/04/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Hush1223
Hush1223
530 Followers

*This story features aspects of both forced feminization and humiliation. Though I tried to keep realism in mind, I understand some parts of this story may be considered far-fetched. Keep in mind this is a work of fiction and should be treated as such. If either of these things do not appeal to you, I'd suggest skipping this story. Also, be sure to reread part 2 as I edited it to fix the continuity issue.*

*All characters are 18+*

Luke froze inside his doorway. Seeing his two best friends had startled him so much that he clenched his asshole, causing the plug to press on his prostate, making his dick attempt to harden in his cage.

"Oh, hey fellas!" Aunt Lisa exclaimed delightedly. "I'm guessing you're here to see Luke?"

Mark and Jacob were at a loss for words, stricken by the beauty of what they assumed to be a young hot girl, dressed in such a scandalous outfit. One of them finally uttered out, "Uhh... yeah."

"Wellll, sorry to break it to ya boys, but Luke is not here at the moment. He's out of town at his grandparents' house. I'm Lisa, his mother's sister, and this is his cousin, Lucy, who wanted to spend some quality time with his two favorite aunts!"

Luke was thankful for the quick thinking of his Aunt Lisa. Sure, he was still very much exposed to his best friends, but at least THEY didn't realize who HE was. Yeah, he'll have to live with it, but it'll be a moment in his life he takes to his grave.

"Go ahead, Lucy," Lisa urged Luke. "Say hi to the nice boys."

"Um... hi," Luke squeaked out in his most feminine voice.

"Hello," both Mark and Jacob said, stumbling over each other. They were clearly nervous to be talking to such a pretty girl, and while Luke was mortified about the whole situation, he would have been lying if he'd said his heart didn't flutter at the thought of leaving the two guys so starstruck. Am I really that good looking in this ridiculous outfit? Am I really that convincing?

"Now boys," Aunt Lisa chimed, "that's no way to greet a pretty young lady such as this! Now tell me, what are your names?"

"Mark," Mark mumbled out.

"Jacob."

"Splendid! It's so great to meet you guys. Isn't it, Lucy?" Luke just nervously nodded his head. "Now, don't just stand there fellas. Give her a hug! The both of ya!"

Luke turned and shot daggers at Lisa. Once I get that key...

Mark quickly snapped out of his daze and initiated the hug while the feminized man was looking back at Lisa. The much shorter Luke was engulfed by his much larger best friend. Mark was the biggest of the group at 6 feet tall and 200+ pounds, but Jacob wasn't far behind. With his short stature, Luke was definitely the outlier in the group. Mark worked his hand down the small of Luke's back, and almost definitely would have gone farther if it wasn't for the tutu jutting out, blocking his way.

Luke suddenly became hyper aware of how exposed his outfit made him. Sure the tutu saved his ass from a potential fondle, but that might have been the only benefit of it. If I turn around, these guys are sure to see my practically bare ass! I don't even have a full pair of panties covering it. Just this stupid little thong! I hope my cage isn't exposed!

Mark broke the hug, and Jacob, inspired by his friend's eagerness, quickly came in to hug the pretty "girl" himself. Luke reluctantly hugged back, trying to keep up the charade.

"Aunt Lisa, I think I want to get changed. I think this outfit is..."

"You're absolutely right, honey!" Lisa interrupted. "Why don't you go into your room and put your uniform on? You can't do your daily chores dressed like that, now can you?"

The maid lingerie? That might be even worse than the tutu! Why oh why is my mom's best friend so keen on torturing me? AND why did she say "my" room? My friends know that's actually "Luke's" room, not Lucy's. Quick, think of a way out of this, Luke.

"Umm, I know that's the room I'm staying in, but I think you mean Luke's room, Aunt Lisa. And I was thinking I could do my chores a little later on tonight. I'd much rather wear one of the pretty dresses we got yesterday." Phew, nice thinking Luke! There's no way she'd deny me that! In fact, she might even reward me for suggesting to wear one of the new dresses. AND we even got out of that room fiasco.

"Awe, you're so cute, Lucy! You'll have plenty of time to play dress up for these handsome boys later, don't you worry! And I know that's his room, but we gave it a little makeover to make you feel more at home, so for all intents and purposes, that's your room now! Now go on and change into your cute little uniform, miss!"

Luke's face turned beet red. Defeated and embarrassed, he sulked to his room, unconsciously swaying his hips, just as he'd learned, as his almost completely exposed ass jiggled with each step.

Mark and Jacob stared at the feminized man with lust in their eyes and erections in their pants. They secretly hoped Luke would never come back if it meant Lucy was there to stay.

__________

Luke begrudgingly opened his closet and saw his "uniform" hanging up in the far right corner. Luke grabbed the hanger, putting the lingerie against his body, hoping it had somehow gotten a few inches longer overnight. It had not.

Luke walked into the bathroom and glanced at himself in the mirror. Thank god, the front of my cage wasn't showing. The panties were ever so slightly visible below the hem of his tutu, but the cage blended well with it so the tiny outline wasn't too noticeable. Luke turned and looked over his shoulder to see how much the back revealed. To no surprise, his entire panty-covered ass was out. Great. I gave those guys a free show! Luke shuddered thinking of the sexual scenarios going through his friends' heads.

Luke removed the corset, the thigh highs, and the tutu. He shivered, thinking of his best friend Mark's tight embrace during that hug. In the back of his mind, he longed for that embrace. Snap out of it, Luke. You're not gay. You didn't enjoy that hug. You're just cold in this stupid, revealing outfit.

Luke started with the fishnet stockings, rolling them up his still-smooth legs. He then stepped into and worked the short maid's dress up his body. With the skinny straps laid on his shoulders, he then put on the dainty white gloves. Luke looked down and saw his caged member giving his panties a very obvious bulge. There was no tutu to mask it anymore. He couldn't go out there like this. His friends aren't the sharpest tools in the shed. Sure they might not put together that Lucy isn't all she says she is. They might not make the connection that "Lucy" is just Luke in panties and makeup. But they might, and he couldn't take that chance.

Luke peeked his head out of his bedroom door. "Aunt Lisa," he whined, "I need your help with something."

Aunt Lisa was serving the boys sodas and chips. "What is it, honey?" she said, putting the tray down. "I'm out here doing your job, missy!"

The boys eagerly snacked away and looked over to Luke's head popping out of his bedroom door.

"Please, Aunt Lisa, I need to speak to you in private. It's an emergency."

Aunt Lisa, wiped her hands, and to Luke's surprise, replied, "Alright, darling. You boys just relax. This shouldn't take but a second!"

Dang, she actually honored a request. I did NOT expect that.

Luke closed the door as Lisa walked into the room. "Look!" the feminized man presented himself. Lisa took a look at the "girl" and saw "her" dilemma. The bottom of the maid's uniform only went to just over the top of the boy's panties. She gave out a hearty laugh. "Oh my gosh!" she exclaimed. "I didn't realize it was THAT short!" The dress was easily two sizes too small for him.

"Shhhh!" Luke hushed. "I mean, please Aunt Lisa, I don't want the boys to hear. What am I going to do?"

"Okay, okay. I'll give you an apron to put on over your outfit. But on one condition..."

"Anything!" Luke quietly exclaimed.

"You're going to have to ask one of the boys to help you complete your outfit." Luke stood confused, as Lisa pointed to his empty, pig-tailed head. "Your headband, honey."

Luke brought his hands to his head, revealing nothing but his new blonde locks. He then scanned the room to no avail. Lisa cleared her throat and looked toward the top of his closet. There, all the way tucked in the back, lay his pink headband.

Luke panicked. No no no. I can reach it myself. Shit, no I can't. Maybe if I jump. Luke began to jump as Lisa watched, seeing the boy's surprisingly plump butt jiggle with each attempt. She gave another hearty laugh. "Face it, Luce. You need one of the boys. Maybe your friend Mark can help. He seems so big and strong." Mark was in fact big and strong, but not in the attractive sense. He had a belly on him, and hadn't exactly smelled so pleasant when Luke had hugged him. Luke ignored his dick trying to harden in his cage thinking of the manly smell of his friend.

"But maybe if I just jump a little higher, I can... I can..." Luke argued, continuing to jump, but to no avail. He sank to the ground. "It's no use." Quickly, an idea formed in his head. "My heels!" he exclaimed. Those six inches will definitely be enough. Luke searched all around his new room: under the bed, behind cabinets, anywhere the heels might have been hiding. Lisa was delighted to see Luke's cute little tush while bending over, searching for what he shouted to be his heels. She was even more delighted with the knowledge that Luke would never find them.

"Those are in your mommy's room, Lucy. And I hardly think you want to venture out of this room with your little cage peeking out." Luke sank to the ground again. Wait, I don't have to go out there to get to my mothers room! Luke rose from the ground and ran towards the adjoining bathroom to his mothers door. What an idiot! How does Aunt Lisa not know this bathroom connects our rooms? She's been over how many times and she still doesn't know this?

Luke went to turn the doorknob, and his heart sank. Locked. I guess she did remember. Sullen, Luke returned to his room, and once again plopped down on his floor. He was defeated.

"Aww, don't pout! Just ask Mark to help you out."

"But Aunt Lisa!" Luke pouted. "My cage is jutting out of my panties! He can't see me like this. He'll figure out who I really am."

"Then make sure he doesn't see the front of you, baby." Lisa peaked her head out of the door. "Oh, Mark, honey. Can you come in here for a second? Lucy, needs your help, but she's too shy to ask."

Luke's face reddened as he quickly rose to his feet. He smoothed his maid's dress down as best he could, but his panties were still on display. He was stunned, not knowing what to do next. As Mark entered the room, Luke turned around, and took what seemed like his best option.

Reaching his gloved arms over his head he desperately gave little baby hops, failing to come even close to reaching the top of his closet. If I'm not facing him; I'll be okay. Just pretend to act like a ditzy little girl. He'll come over, grab the headband, and I'll have the apron secured... as long as Aunt Lisa honors her word. Luke slunk his shoulders, saying in defeat, "I can't reach my headband."

"I think she needs a little boost," Lisa whispered to Mark, but Luke heard it loud and clear. Luke's head shot up in a panic. OH NO. HE'S GOING TO LIFT ME? He knew his friends. They would use it as an invitation and an excuse to fondle Luke. They didn't care that his "Aunt" was in the room. In fact, they must think that Aunt Lisa and I have a pretty strange and open relationship with the two outfits they've seen me in so far.

Mark may not have been around pretty girls much in his life, but he did not hesitate. He grabbed the petite man by the waist and effortlessly picked him up. Luke's ass was directly in Mark's face. Luke, surprised with how easy his friend made lifting him seem, quickly reached over to grab the headband. As he reached, Luke felt his asshole press against his best friend's nose. The only thing protecting his plugged ass from direct contact was the strip of coverage provided by his thong.

Mark lowered the feminized man down to the floor, being sure to graze his ass as he released. Wasn't your nose in my ass enough, you perv? Luke stood mortified, still afraid to turn around.

"Thank you, Mark!" Lisa said. "Now if you will wait back on the couch with your buddy, Jacob, I have to give my little angel here an apron to really complete the outfit." Mark left as Lisa gave Luke's ass a hard slap and squeeze. "I bet you liked how he manhandled you, huh? Don't worry, I'll stick true to my word and get you that apron you desire, oh SO much." He didn't want to admit it, but Luke did love it. Mark's nose against his hole sent shivers down his spine and his cock stretched the confines of his cage just thinking about it. This fucking cage and this fucking outfit. I shouldn't be getting turned on by my best friend. I'm not gay!

Lisa returned with the apron - a frilly white one that was short in its own right. It did enough to cover most of Luke's panties. I guess this will do.

Lisa tossed the apron on the ground. "I trust you'll bend over the CORRECT way to retrieve that dear." Luke obediently bent at the waist, giving Lisa a nice view of his bubble butt and plugged hole through his panties. That view sparked a devious idea in Lisa's head.

She dragged Luke into the adjoining bathroom. "Put that apron on and wait here." She unlocked the door and went into his mother's bedroom. Lisa came back with the heels, which she tossed to the ground. In her other hand, she was holding a small, black, silicone object. "Come here baby," she said, dragging Luke over her lap as she sat down at the edge of the tub. "It's time to upgrade your plug."

Panic stricken, Luke argued, "But Aunt Lisa, the one inside me is already so big. I don't think I can take anymore up there. Please, Aunt Lisa. Ple-." Luke let out a whimper as Lisa tugged his thing to the side and removed the heart-shaped plug. Instead of feeling relief, Luke was dismayed to feel a feeling of emptiness - a feeling of wanting. Luke tried to open his mouth to once again beg, but Lisa took that as an opportunity to greet his open orifice with his used plug. Luke tried to protest, but with his mouth full, nothing coherent came out.

"Now, Lucy baby, I know you're going to miss the cute little heart of your current plug. This one," she said, dangling the new plug in front of his face, "has no heart. I know, very sad, but it has a different feature I know you'll just love." Lisa reached around him, and, with the opposite hand opened his asshole as best she could. She slowly inserted the plug into the girly boy's hole, despite his resistance. "Breathe slowly, baby. Bear down like a good girl. I know it's hard without any lube, but you can take it. You're so strong. There you go, baby."

Luke strained and bore down, helping Lisa fully insert the new plug. Luke let out an exhausted gasp as he felt the tip lightly touch his prostate. Luke's dick stirred in his cage. "Okay, girly," Lisa said, removing the old plug from his mouth. "How's that feel?"

Terrible. Awful... I feel like some homo. But, Luke knew better than to reveal what he believed to be his true feelings. "It feels nice, Aunt Lisa. Thank you so much." He gritted his teeth as he said it. Deep down inside, though, Luke knew these "true feelings" weren't really true at all. It did feel nice with the plug in. He felt full. He felt warm. He felt slutty, which in turn made him horny. His dick stirring in his cage only proved that to be true. But I can't enjoy this! I just can't. This isn't who I am. What are these damn girly outfits turning me into?

A hard slap on his ass woke Luke from his daze. "Now get those heels on, girly," Lisa said, "and get out there! Those chores aren't going to start themselves!"

_______

The feminized man stood in the middle of the living room with his "Aunt" standing behind him. Lisa once again took his full image in. This may be the most ridiculous dress she's ever seen. It doesn't even classify as a dress. It was more a glorified top that barely covered the top string of his frilly pink thong. The new plug very obviously protruded from his hole. Luke's two friends were going to get quite a show, and Lisa was going to make sure they got their money's worth. She pressed the button on her phone, triggering the vibrator.

Luke stumbled in his heels and almost fell to the ground. Oops, Aunt Lisa thought, I guess I turned the intensity up to high. She knocked it down a couple pegs and watched Luke attempt a recovery.

"Sorry, boys. I'm not too used to walking in heels of this size," the girly boy said.

Smooth recovery. You learn quickly, my Lucy.

And so the cleaning began as Lisa and the two boys watched intently. The heeled clicks of Luke's shoes made a gratifying sound that sounded ever so slutty, especially paired with the "dress" that did little to cover "her" assets, and the way "her" ass moved with each step.

The boys were drooling over their old best friend. They pointed and giggled to themselves when they noticed the butt plug. "Such a slut," they whispered.

Luke, scrubbing the dirty dishes, was quite a sight to see, as he unknowingly used his whole body in an attempt to clean the extra nasty dishes, causing it - and especially his girly booty - to shake, much to the boys' delight. The two of them sat on the couch with their legs wide open, watching the feminine figure, enjoying every second, and doing very little to hide the growing boners in their pants.

Luke wiped his hands after over an hour of work. "Okay, Aunt Lisa. I think I'm all done. I'm feeling kind of tired. Do you think maybe I can shower and get ready for bed now?"

"Of course, baby... Just after one last task." Lisa glanced over at the picture frame hanging above the couch where Mark and Jacob were sitting. "The top of the frame looks a little dusty, does it not?" Luke gulped, knowing what Lisa was asking. "Why don't you go over there and dust that for me Lucy, darling? I'm sure the boys won't mind keeping you steady if you have to stand on the couch."

Mark and Jacob sat with devious smiles on their faces as "Lucy" slowly made her way over. Aunt Lisa was sure "she" didn't realize it, but with the way the girly boy's hips moved, she looked like a sex symbol: sensually walking up to her suitors to do anything they asked - to please them. Lisa shivered with horniness at the thought. Soon, Lisa. Soon...

Luke stood at the couch and decided to try to lean over Mark and Jacob without touching them. He stretched the duster out, but it was just out of reach of the painting. He tried to get a better angle, and in doing so, rubbed his fake breasts onto Jacob's face. Jacob, in return, grabbed Luke by the hips and lifted him up onto the couch. Luke's knees were spread out and on opposite sides of the man's legs. In the modified straddle position, he attempted to clean the painting. Jacob slowly worked his hands down the feminine man's hips, and glanced at what he thought was the girl's Aunt. She mouthed the words, "Do it," and Jacob didn't hesitate in squeezing his old best friend's ass with everything he had, spreading her cheeks apart. As he did this, Aunt Lisa bumped the intensity of the vibrator up to 10. The duster fell from Luke's fingers as he collapsed into his former friend, his arms wrapped around the larger boy with his face dipped into the side of Jacob's neck. Eyes closed, Luke bit his lip and a loud, audible moan escaped from his mouth.

Aunt Lisa could only barely make out the boy's face from her vantage point, but there was no mistaking what the former boy known as Luke felt in that moment: lust. Oh my god... He's enjoying this! He wants him... They stayed like that for a few seconds, and Lisa could swear she saw the feminized man rub against what was an obvious hard on in Jacob's pants. Before Luke raised his head off the boy's shoulder, he looked longingly into Jacob's eyes. Lisa thought for sure they were going to kiss, but before anything more could happen, Melissa walked through the front door.

Hush1223
Hush1223
530 Followers
12