Mommy's Obedient 18+ Good Boy Aren't...

Info
Mommy's obedient 18+ good boy aren't you? Being my good boy...
1.9k words
3.58
7.9k
3
0
Share this

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mommy's obedient 18+ good boy aren't you? Being my good boy means everything Such a good good boy. I want you to cum just from my fingers snapping. Snapping is better than stroking. - EllyCuddles

You're eager for me to mess with your mind today. You're eager for me to fill you. You want to drop so bad into deep, deep, mesmerizing submission. You ache for it. That's why you came here. You want me to sink you, drop you into a trance. It's almost inescapable. You already allow me to get my fingers in your mind. It takes a conscious effort to want to be my little mesmerized toy. You want to be my good boy. My good obedient boy. Who falls deep in trance for me. Just breathe in nice and deep. Breathe out and look at me. Breathe in and out. You're so fixated on my beauty to your breath in.

You're so completely fixated on my beauty. It's already starting to do things to your mind. It's already starting to do things to your body. We need you nice and relaxed before I dig. Breathe. Looking in my eyes is the most liberating thing. Looking deeper, very time I blink you notice that you just feel so much more heavy, so much heavier in your seat. Weighing down, down more and more every time I blink it's just inevitable every time. I blink just so relaxed, so safe, black.

Oh, it's bliss. Each time you sink deeper into that relaxation every time I blink, the more that you weigh, more that you drop and get heavier, the better you feel. All that you can focus on are my eyes. You need to make sure you're with every blink. You slip deeper into relaxation. So loose for me now. So loose for me now. So now every time I blink you're not going to get heavier anymore. But your mind is going to get lighter. So while you're all heavy, unable to move deep, deep in this relaxation, it just feels so good. Every time I blink your mind, your mind just feels a little bit lighter. Just imagine your brain just turning into a little feather, soft delicate, easy to be torn apart. It's starting to feel a little light added, but that's okay. It's just a feather tickling your skull.

Drop and drop and drop and drop and dropping. You are going to be my good obedient boy. Good boys, let their minds shut off. Shutting down, down, down, look at my eyes. Three more blinks until your brain is completely empty. All you have left now are your senses. All you have left now are your eyes and awareness that I can drop you, deeper into a trance whenever I'd like. You see these eyes and you know all the power they have. You're going to be my good boy, aren't you? Yeah, you're going to be my good boy. You're going to be my good, good boy. Go on. Look deeper, you feel your body now.

Sinking melting into your seat. While that weight now, you couldn't handle it. You just have to disperse. You just have to expel. You just have to melt, melt in your seat, melting, feeling it in every fiber of your being it feels so good and warm, it feels so good and warm when you just lay there, staring at me. Just becoming a pile of nothing. But your eyes, they don't go anywhere. They don't feel heavy. They don't feel light. You're just fixated on these eyes. You want to be a good boy. You want to be my good boy. My good boy that I control, my good boy, my good boy. Such a good, good boy. Staring. Mm, mmm.

You can be a little bit more relaxed though. Breathe in and out. Slowly in and out. That's it. Breathing in and out until that breath becomes a moan. Moaning now, just moaning. Ah, ah, ah, give me that moan. I want that moan every time you moan. You're so relaxed, but your cock is so hard. Mm, it's like a current every time you moan. Gets you harder. The rest of you. Completely soft. Completely melted. But your moan controls your cock.

Oh, moan. Give me that moan. It's mine. Oh, mine. You're going to be all mine. By the end of this, you're going to be all mine. By the end of this, give me that moan. Mm, that's it. That's it. That's just what I love to hear. Oh, yes, you can't stop moaning. You want to touch yourself, but your arms are fucking limp. You can't move your arms. You can't move your hands. You want to touch yourself so bad. But not as bad as you want to be, my good boy. Being my good boy means everything. Being my good boy means everything. Obeying me being my good boy means everything. Not touching. You can't even find your arms right now anyway.

You can't even find your hand. You wouldn't even know what to do until I told you. Isn't that right? That's a good boy. Give me those notes. Ah, yes. All for me. All for me. Mm-hmm. No, don't listen to that other voice. Don't listen to that other voice. Don't listen. You can't. You focus on me right now. You focus on the puddle that you've become. You focus on all that relaxed pile of nothing that you've become. Looking at my eyes, throbbing, but unable to do anything about it. Don't listen to it. Don't listen to it. You just listen to me. You listen to me right here. Don't listen to it.

You love to obey me. You love when you look in my eyes naughty. That's good boy. Well, I know now it's getting a little bit more difficult. It's getting a little bit more harder. Just like your cock. It's getting so much harder. Do not touch yourself. You want to listen to that other voice? No, you don't. You do not want to listen to that voice. You want to stay right here with me. Obeying. Nod. Nod. Nod. You thought you felt your hands twitching. You thought that you were going to go and touch yourself. No. No. You can't. When I count to 10 and snap, you will feel even more relaxed than before. Your arms will completely be useless.

With every number I count you become so much more of that little pile of nothing. One. Two. Three. Four. Five. Six. Seven. Eight. Nine. Ten. Even more of a mess of a pile of nothing, even more. You can't even feel your arms but your cock is throbbing. You so, so, so, badly want to please me right now. That other voice means nothing now. That other voice, don't listen to it. It means nothing compared to this tingly feeling. The feather tickling you in your skull. That's so much better. That sweet, sweet little headfuck. That sweet, sweet deep relaxation, complete, compliant bliss, complete bliss, looking deeper and deeper in these eyes. Getting more and more dumbed down every time I snap, dropping every time.

Your cock is fucking throbbing and aching. So much of a tease, but you stay focused on me. You stay focused on me, on these eyes, focusing deeper. You have no choice there. Your soul. That relaxation just hits you harder than ever before and it's going to go even harder. Oh, you know I love to see those eyes roll back. You know I love to hear those little moans. Don't listen to the other voice you listen to me. You're present with me, little pile. Little pile of nothing is present. Oh God, that feels so good. When you're throbbing, you're pretty much just edging without even touching the next snap that I do. It's going to pulse. Your cock is going to pulse when I snap. It's going to pulse. Pulsing, wanting to just obey me.

Pumping. Pumping through you. I'm pumping through you. I'm pumping through that cock. I'm pumping through that cock, making it throb, making it pulse. I could probably make you come like this, couldn't I? I could probably make you fucking cum. You don't even know where your arms are. You don't know where your hands are. So now you're just my pile. You're just my pile. You're just my little pile. A little pile. Fuck yes. Throbbing every time I snap. You're really, really deep in that head. What am I going to do with you now? I want you to cum. I want you to cum just from my snaps. I want you so completely fixated on me, my beauty, my eyes.

Not even touching yourself, feeling me through you. You know that a headfuck is more powerful than any other fuck, right? When, I just make my way through you, I'm pumping your cock from the inside out and pumping your cock from the inside out. Yeah, it's me, it's me, it's me making my way through you, making it throb. Yeah, that's right. I want you to come all over yourself from the most intense orgasm you've ever had in your life, the most intense orgasm you've ever had. Snapping is better than stroking. Snapping is better than stroking.

Snapping is better than stroking. Snapping is better than stroking. You're almost not ready for it. You're almost not ready for me to snap again. Because the way that I make you throb and edge for me, snapping is better than stroking. Snapping is better than stroking. Snapping is better than stroking. Snapping is better than stroking. You're going to come. I'm going to snap ten times. By the time I hate the tenth snap, you're going to cum. It's almost as if you were pumping your own cock, stroking it, but like we said, snapping is better than stroking. Right? Snapping is better than stroking. One, snapping is so much better than stroking.

I control that cock. It's mine three. Edge for me, four. Edge looking in these eyes, five. Edge looking in these eyes, six. Edge looking in these eyes, seven. You are a mess for me, eight. You're going to make a mess for me, nine. You're so fucking close now. It's unbearable. Ten. That's it. Oh yes. That's it. Mmm. All for me having a fucking intense orgasm. Deeply, deeply infiltrated. Deep in you. Deep in you. The power I have over you, its not like anything else. Mmm. Ah. Now just feel yourself starting to come back out of being that pile. Feel your arms tingling, your fingers tingling. Find it. Find your body again. Go on to find your body again. Touch yourself all over. Touch yourself all over. Now stroke that cock. And say it. Snapping is better than stroking. Snapping is better than stroking. Hands-off. You are such a good subby mess for me.

THE END.

Have A Listen Here 🎧 ❤️

Disclaimer: Every character portrayed in my script is 18+. This script was created by an adult for adults only. This is a fictional roleplay scenario/fantasy. In other words, this is not real. Please feel free to share or enjoy this script for your personal or private purposes.

Copyright © 2023 u/EllyCuddles aka Elly Cuddles.

--:--
--:--
1.0
ellycuddles
Please rate this
The author would appreciate your feedback.
  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
Share this

Similar Stories

Don't Think Just Sink (Good Girl, TT) Don't think, Just sink... TTin Mind Control
Pink Hypnotic induction using the color Pink.in Mind Control
Hypnosis for Females Females only.in Mind Control
Don't Think, Just Sink (Good Girl vs) Wouldn't you love to stop thinking?in Mind Control
Descent into Submission (HFO V) No need to think, just follow, just relax...in Mind Control
More Stories