Mommy's Panty Party

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He nodded, timidly.

"I'll show you how. Watch closely."

She dipped her soft mouth onto Thomas's cock, and he shivered at the unexpected attention, a soft puff escaping his lips.

"Like this, dear." Again, she slipped him between her full lips, her tongue rolling along the underside of his cock.

She kissed Timothy again, drawing a filament of saliva from Thomas's cock and bathing his lips in it. "Let me see you try."

Timothy gazed up at his brother.

She ran her hand into Timothy's hair at the back of his head. "Go ahead dear. Don't be shy."

He licked his lips and brushed them against his brother.

"That's it, honey. Suck it."

Timothy sank his mouth onto Thomas's cock.

"Good girl. Suck your brother's cock for mommy."

Timothy began to milk his brother in earnest, caressing him with his mouth, the toy inside him humming pleasantly. His mother watched affectionately. She took Thomas's scrotum in one hand, Timothy's erection in the other, the family forming an intimate, incestuous triangle.

"What a good little cocksucker you are."

"Give me more, Thomas. Please. Make me cum." He ran his mouth the length of Thomas's erection, desperate to earn his reward.

"Thomas, honey." She pointed. Press that blue button."

He fiddled with the remote, and the toy in his brother's ass began to undulate like an exploratory tongue.

"Ungghhh." Timothy's groan slipped down into a deeper, foreign register.

"Oh my God. Oh my God."

He began to writhe and slide about on the sofa. His eyes rolled back in his head.

Mrs. Henderson pushed Thomas. He lurched forward and stumbled, straddling his prone brother. She reached between her boys, grasped their touching cocks in one hand, and began to jack her twins in unison, their sloppy erections sliding against one another.

This was the moment she'd waited for, her obedient, sissified boys desperate to cum for their mother.

"You've been such good boys, haven't you?"

Her sons writhed against one another.

"And good boys get to cum in mommy's hands."

"Cum for mommy, boys. Fill my hands. Give me all those hot spurts."

Timothy's orgasm arrived first, creeping upon him once more. In the excruciating moment before climax, he felt his fluids inch through him, filling his genitals, creeping up his urethra, before spilling over.

Suspended on the very precipice of relief, a trickle of ejaculate dribbled from the tip of his cock into his mother's busy hand.

His body stiffened and he mewled like an animal.

"Give us all those hot spurts, dear."

Finally, his ass convulsed, his anus gripping the toy, a spasm of explosive pleasure against the tongue that wagged inside him. The first spurt decorated his brother's bare chest.

"Good girl!" His mother squealed in delight. "Shoot all over your brother."

As Timothy erupted, she reached behind Thomas and touched the vibrator to his anus.

The sudden warm lubricant that had filled his mother's hand, a sinuous blur in his lap, the thrum of the toy against him, lured him irretrievably to orgasm.

"Come on, honey. Timothy needs his cum bath, too."

Thomas began to empty himself in voluminous spurts, his orgasm squeezing soft grunts from him, his cum gushing onto his brother's already slick belly.

As their cocks continued to pulsate, Mrs. Henderson leaned forward suddenly, her hair cascading against the boys, and bathed her lips in the flowing semen. She ran her soft, plump mouth over the twin cum fountains, catching thick globules of the ejeculate on her lips and the side of her mouth, drinking from those beckoning spigots, at last.

Spurt after spurt flowed over their touching genitals, an interminable geyser of ejaculate. Their fluids slid down their skin and stained their panties. She had never seen so much cum.

As their tandem orgasms subsided, the boys sat stunned, each gaping at the other. Thomas blinked as though awakening from a trance.

"There. Wasn't that nice?" Their mother murmured.

The trio sat flushed and breathing audibly in the sudden silence.

As the boys gazed at one another, Thomas was seized by a sudden gratitude for his submissive brother. He leaned forward and dipped his tongue into his Timothy's open mouth.

"Yes, my darlings," Mrs. Henderson purred triumphantly. She began to caress her two children as they kissed. Thomas melted against his brother, their tongues waving softly against one another, a long, muffled moan escaping from between their engaged mouths."My sexy bi babies," she whispered.

She watched serenely as her boys embraced, each lost to the other's desire, and felt as their touching cocks began to swell in her hand once more.

"What good bisexual boys you've become."