Mommy's Pre-Milking Session For Her

Info
Mommy's pre-milking session for her 18+ year old little wee.
620 words
3.43
7.2k
1
0
Share this

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mommy's pre-milking session for her 18+ year old little wee wee adult boy - EllyCuddles

So you begged me for another milking session, huh? You really want to come. Okay. I understand. So I'm going to let you. I'm going to let you stroke off your little wee-wee. look at me. Because I know that's what you really need, isn't it? Okay. Go ahead. I want you to start milking yourself. That little wee-wee of yours. Yes, you do. You're such a big boy. Doesn't this look good? Does that make a little wee-wee boy want to come? Does this make you want to come really, really bad? Yeah. Okay. Good boy. Oh, look at you. You're not so much of a premature ejaculator anymore. That's a good boy. Yeah. And it almost looks like you're a little wee-wee's grown a little bit since last time. It's gotten way bigger. It's big. Not big, but it's gotten bigger. Does that make you want to explode your little wee-wee all over the place? Keep stroking that little guy (penis). Keep stroking it. Keep milking that little wee-wee.

Yes, that's a good boy. So much bigger now. So much manlier. I really think you're growing up a little bit. Does that make your little wee-wee want to come? Yes, it does. You like that? Yeah. You stroking that little wee-wee for me? Mm-hmm. Do you like those tits? Mm-hmm. A little good little boy. Good little wee-wee boy. Mm-hmm. Okay. I'm going to do you a big favor. I'm going to let you off the hook. After this, you no longer have to be controlled. No longer have to beg for milking. You don't have to serve me anymore. After you come. Five. Four. Three. Two... Take your hand off of it. Little wee-wee boys are not allowed to come unless they're told. And you don't get to come. Bad boy. Take your hand off now. I said stop. You're not going to come right now. Mm-hmm. Aww. Did you really think that I was going to let you off the hook? No, not a chance.

I want you to suffer a little more because you're a naughty, wee-wee boy. And you don't get to deserve any kind of coming unless I say so. You're going to continually beg me for milkings. That's going to be your life. You get nothing more. Aww. I've been too generous letting the little wee-wee boy jerk off and come with milking. Way too generous. I don't think he appreciates it. No. Well, maybe. If you beg. Really, really good. And I mean really beg for milking. Maybe I'll reconsider letting you come. Hmm. Does the little wee-wee boy want to come. Oh I bet he does he does, it looks like he does. Aww. You really want to come, don't you? Okay. I'll let you come, I guess. But only at the end of my countdown. Because that's what you deserve. You are still under my control. You have to know that. Who's in charge here? I'm in charge. Five. Four. Three. Two.... Sorry. Little wee-wee-wee-boys just aren't allowed to. It's not going to happen. Not today. In fact, I'm going to very carefully. Lotion and powder your whittle-wee-wee cock and put you back in the chastity where you belong. Understand? Good boy.

THE END.

Have A Listen Here 🎧 ❤️

Disclaimer: Every character portrayed in my script is 18+. This script was created by an adult for adults only. This is a fictional roleplay scenario/fantasy. In other words, this is not real. Please feel free to share or enjoy this script for your personal or private purposes.

Copyright © 2023 u/EllyCuddles aka Elly Cuddles.

--:--
--:--
1.0
ellycuddles
Please rate this
The author would appreciate your feedback.
  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
Share this

Similar Stories

The Elf Maiden Mommy Your Cock Milked To Releasein Audio
Extra Credit Naughty professor uses failing student to cum.in Audio
Watching Your Mommy's Porn With Her You and your mom watch the porn she starred in.in Audio
Bad Puppies Get Paddled [F4M] Your domme punishes you for not doing your chores.in Audio
Teacher Turned Mistress Soft domination from a teacher towards her college student.in Audio
More Stories