Mommy's Special Medicine Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh Mom, you know I'd never do that to you," he said in his most reassuring voice "I love you so much and no matter what happens you will always be the most important person in my life."

It was partly a lie; of course he would always love his Mother, but he was very much hoping that when things got serious with Sophia they would be at the centre of each other's world. Still she seemed to be satisfied with his answer

"Oh I know my loyal, dutiful son would never disappoint me like that, you're far too well behaved."

His Mother took a deep sip of wine then exhaled as she sank back into her chair.

"It just goes to show you we all worry about silly things from time to time," she went on, "which is why I've bought something to help with your nerves."

Reaching into her handbag, she pulled out a small, brown bottle and laid it on the table between them.

"What's this?" Toby asked suspiciously

"It's just a little something I was recommended by a friend. It's a health tonic of sorts, the next big thing apparently. If it helps, you can think of it as your medicine."

"My medicine? Why do I need medicine? I'm not ill," Toby wasn't sure at all about this.

"Not because you're ill you silly boy, it's for your nerves," she rolled her eyes sarcastically "you were just telling me how scared you've been. This is exactly what you need."

"So it will help me feel less nervous?"

While he had his doubts about taking some weird medication he'd never heard of, given the way he'd been feeling he had to admit he was willing to try anything that might help him calm down.

"Oh yes, it will make you feel just wonderful," his Mother effused.

The temptation was definitely there but there was still a nagging voice in Toby's head telling him this was a bad idea.

"Look, I don't know..." he began, before his Mother cut him off.

"Oh come on!" she snapped "I've gone to a lot of trouble to get this for you. You don't want to waste Mommy's money do you?"

There was no anger in her voice, but her firm tone suggested that she wasn't in the mood for a debate. Toby felt a familiar fear in the pit of his stomach; he didn't want to disappoint his Mother, especially after she'd gone to all this trouble for him.

"Well, alright then. I suppose I could try a little bit," he conceded.

"Excellent!" his Mother beamed, immediately setting about unscrewing the small black top from the bottle in front of her.

'Er wait a sec... I thought maybe I could take some before I go to bed or something?"

"No I think it would be a good idea for you to do it now," she insisted, picking up the glass of wine with her free hand and taking a sip "see I'm drinking my wine, feeling nice and relaxed and I want the same for you."

It looked like she wouldn't be taking no for an answer and he didn't have it in him to argue with her. So Toby simply shrugged his shoulders and agreed to do as he was told.

"There's a good boy, now what I want you to do is put your nose right up to the bottle here and take a great big sniff."

Toby didn't notice, but as he leaned in to bring his head to that little brown bottle, his Mother's eyes shone with pure, unadulterated excitement. If he'd seen that twinkle of victory, Toby might just have heeded that voice in his head warning him that something was off. But he didn't. So instead of following his gut and thinking for himself, Toby placed his nostrils above the bottle as he'd been told and took a long, deep sniff, filling his lungs with the medicine's potent fumes.

From the moment he inhaled, Toby was struck by an arrow of fire that shot from the back of his throat right down to his chest. It was like he'd snorted a shot of tequila through his nose! Whatever the hell this medicine was, he'd certainly never taken anything quite like it before. His instinct was to pull away immediately, yet it was like a small part of him already craved more. Instead of running for the hills, Toby left his head where it was and inhaled again.

The second time hurt less, in fact it was almost a pleasurable sensation as it burned its way through his throat. The heat in his chest slowly spread outwards until it touched every inch of his body. Not only were all nerves instantly forgotten but Toby felt positively euphoric! It was as though he had been wrapped from head to toe in a blanket of pure joy. Never before had he felt happier and more at peace.

"That's it, nice deep breaths... just allow it to drift up to your little brain."

His Mother's heavenly voice brought him slightly back to reality. As he looked at the beautiful woman still holding the bottle under his nose, his eyes widened in surprise. He'd always accepted his Mother was very attractive, but as he looked at her now she was just the most stunning person he'd ever seen. In his drug induced haze, her pale skin appeared to be glowing while her emerald eyes sparkled alluringly. For years he'd felt such shame that he felt this arousal for his Mother, but the medicine washed that away, and for the first time he felt he could truly appreciate the woman's beauty.

"See, look how relaxed you are now! Oh gosh your eyes, they're so glazed over," his Mother giggled like a schoolgirl "that's right, this feels so good doesn't it? Come on, sniff more. Sniff more for Mommy."

No longer bothered in the slightest about what his Mother called herself, Toby obediently inhaled more of this intensely powerful concoction. Now his vision started to blur, the only thing he could focus on was the absolute Goddess sat across from him; with her midnight black hair and bright red grin. As he stared in disbelief that such a gorgeous woman could even exist, he felt his cock stiffen under his jeans. Normally this would have him scrambling to cover it up, but he suddenly seemed unable to think for himself, let alone make the effort to hide his arousal.

"There you go, you're all ready now. My precious boy," his Mother finally judged he'd had enough and withdrew the bottle. She reached and brushed his cheek gently with her fingers. Though it was the briefest of contact, to Toby her touch sent sparks fizzing across his skin.

"W-what's happening," he gasped, though it took all his energy just to muster that.

"Oh darling it's alright," his Mother cooed "Mommy's just drugged you that's all."

She said it so kindly, like it was the most normal thing in the world; and in his heavily medicated state, Toby just accepted that it was. There was maybe that little voice, buried deep within his hazy brain that screamed this shouldn't be happening. That it wasn't normal or alright for your parents to drug you, but Toby was too far gone to hear it.

"I'm sorry but I didn't have a choice," his Mothers angelic words continued to flow over him "I had to drug you after the way you've been behaving recently. You've been a very bad boy treating your Mommy this way. After everything I've done for you."

Toby was gripped by a sudden fear. What had he done? He didn't want to be a bad boy! Oh no, he loved his Mom so much and somehow he'd let her down. Tears pricked the corners of his eyes, if he was strong enough he'd have tried to apologise, but right then he could barely string together a sentence let alone hold a conversation. Fortunately, his Mother sensed his distress and gave him an understanding smile.

"Don't you worry dear, Mommy understands. You only wanted to leave Mommy because you were thinking with that little willy of yours weren't you? A pretty girl flashed you a smile and you just went along with whatever she said, didn't you?"

"Y-yeah, I'm sorry," Toby blubbed, though he still wasn't sure what he'd done wrong. He thought he was going out with Sophia because he liked her, but if his Mother thought differently then he figured she must be right. She was usually right about most things after all.

"I thought so. A good boy like you doesn't start misbehaving like that overnight, I knew you were just being led astray. But don't worry, Mommy is going to make it all better. You see," she leaned in so close he could feel her breath on his neck and whispered "Mommy knows your little secret."

Toby was confused. What did she mean? He didn't have any secrets from her. Sophia aside, he'd never kept anything from his Mother. Well unless you count... No, surely she couldn't mean...

"That's right, Mommy knows all about those naughty little fantasies of yours."

As she spoke her eyes motioned down toward Toby's crotch, where his erect cock was obvious, pushing up like a tent pole through his jeans. With a feeling of dread, Toby suddenly understood that his worst fears were being realised.

"Yes I've always known you were a little peeper, sneaking a look at my bum when I get out of the bath or my tits when I'm relaxing in my bikini. Running off to your room and rubbing your little dick while you think about your Mommy."

No, no, no! How could she have known? Toby was mortified, how was he ever going to get over the humiliation of his Mother knowing about these thoughts that had plagued him for so many years? What must she think of him?

"You don't need to worry honey, Mommy understands," she comforted him as though she could read his mind "this is going to be good for us."

"R-really?" Toby asked, hardly daring to believe it was true.

"Yes really, you silly boy. You see, Mommy can use this to fix everything, make it all better for you. Doesn't that sound good? You want Mommy to make everything better right?"

"Yes, yes I want that so much. Please, please make everything better."

"Of course I will, you just have to trust me and do everything I say. Alright?"

"I will, I promise. Thank you Mommy."

Toby realised with a start that he'd just called her Mommy, the very title he knew she used merely to patronise him. He would never normally have been caught dead saying that word, but in the state he was in it just slipped out, and somehow in a weird way it felt natural to him now. His Mother didn't draw attention to it, but couldn't suppress a victorious grin.

"There's my good boy, now come on and follow Mommy through to the lounge. We're going to snuggle down somewhere nice and comfy so we can have a little chat."

Toby let his Mother take his hand and lead him into the living room. Still in a drug induced haze, it was like he was floating aimlessly as she dragged him wherever she pleased. Once they reached the sofa, Toby was pushed roughly forwards so that he landed on it in a heap, looking up at his Mother towering over him.

"Alright then, let's get you nice and comfortable," she purred.

Before Toby knew what was happening, she unbuttoned his jeans and pulled them, along with his boxer shorts, down to his ankles, freeing his cock so that it sprang out, standing to attention. Then she pulled his t-shirt up and over his head, leaving him slumped naked and bewildered on the padded leather.

"That's better," she said with satisfaction "in fact you look so lovely and cosy I think I might join you."

With that, she slipped off the thin straps that held her dress onto her shoulders and allowed the thin white silk to slide down her body, landing in a bundle at her feet. She was left wearing nothing but the most brilliant, bright blue set of lingerie, so striking against her pale skin that Toby could barely believe such vivid colours even existed.

With the grace of a dancer she lowered herself onto the sofa beside him, sitting so close that their bare thighs touched together, and turned so that she faced him, her mouth just inches from Toby's cheek. Her hand crept across his lap and with a single finger she began to trace slow circles over his skin, eliciting a groan of pleasure from the boy.

"There you go, nice and comfy. You can have a lovely evening cuddling on the sofa with Mommy now. Would you like that?"

All Toby could do was nod erratically in response, so overwhelmed was he by the drugs and his Mother's rhythmic stroking.

"Awww look at you now darling, so nice and relaxed. Mommy makes you feel so good doesn't she?"

Her hand drifted slowly up between his legs until her fingertips hovered just a hair's breadth from his cock. She left them there, so tantalisingly close, for a few seconds that felt to Toby like a lifetime, then closed those last millimetres and softly ran her fingers up her son's virgin cock.

This was just too much for poor Toby. He reached to the touch like he'd been struck by a lightning bolt, jerking his body and gasping in shock. Yet when his Mother moved in and brushed it again, he did nothing to stop her.

This was wrong he thought to himself, this was sick! A Mother shouldn't drug her son and she certainly shouldn't be touching his cock! So why then couldn't he stop it? Why wasn't he pushing her off of him and running out the door? Was it the drugs? Or was there a part of him that wanted this to happen?

"Hehe," his Mother tittered "look how hard you are, look how hard Mommy's made you!"

She leaned in even closer, so that her lips were physically touching his ear.

"Do you want Mommy to stroke it?" she whispered sensually.

The sane part of his brain screamed at him to say no, so far he'd mostly been led along by his Mother but agreeing to this would make him complicit! But of course he didn't listen. Instead he simply turned to face her and reluctantly stammered "Y-yes."

With a wolfish grin, his Mother wrapped her hand around his cock and began to ever so slowly pump it up and down, sparking a fire in Toby's groin that quickly spread through his body and consumed him entirely. He'd never even kissed a girl before tonight, now here he was with the most beautiful woman he'd ever laid eyes on working away at his cock!

"Yeah you like that don't you honey? Oh your Mommy's so good to you, why would you ever want to abandon your Mommy when she does such nice things for you?"

Her voice had suddenly taken a more serious tone, though it was still dripping with sexual energy.

"I-I don't Mommy, I..."

"Why are you so ungrateful after everything I've done for you?" she went on, ignoring him completely "Look at how nervous and scared you were until I came in and made everything better. Tell me sweetie, why were you so scared?"

"I-I don't know."

"Oh I think you do know. Is it because you knew you would fail? You were scared she'd find out what you're really like and reject you weren't you?"

Toby's lip trembled as he fought back the tears. Though he hadn't wanted to admit it to himself, that was exactly what he'd been afraid of. He was so fearful and nervous around women, and deep down he was scared that once Sophia got to know him, he wouldn't be enough for her and she'd lose interest like everyone else.

"Y-yes," Toby sobbed.

"I know, I know," she consoled him "and you were right to be scared baby, you would have failed! As soon as this girl realised what a weak, timid little virgin you are she would have left you straight away. Do you know why?"

"N-no."

"Because she doesn't understand you like I do... only Mommy really understands you."

Toby's head was swimming and it was only partly down to the drugs. He had been sure for so long that he was in love with Sophia, that they had such a special connection and she was the perfect girl for him. But how was that possible if she didn't even understand him? Had he been wrong all this time? His Mother must be right, she'd just flashed him a smile and he'd got carried away.

"It was silly to think a shy, nervous boy like you could ever go on a date like a normal man. You should be staying at home with the one person who really loves you. I bet you regret trying to abandon me now don't you?"

As she spoke, she subtly increased the pace that she pumped at his cock.

"I do, I promise I do! I'm so sorry," Toby spluttered, not understanding why he was slowly getting more and more aroused.

"Well that's alright, Mommy forgives you. Just make sure you behave yourself from now on and we can forget this ever happened."

'I..." Toby started, but was interrupted when his Mother shifted her position, swinging her leg up and over so that she sat facing him on his lap.

"Now remember boys who behave themselves do as they're told," his Mother warned, taking her hands off his cock, scooping up the open brown bottle from the coffee table and bringing it back to his nose "so go on, sniff. It's time for your second dose!"

Given he knew the bottle was laced with drugs Toby hesitated, for about half a second. But since the only thought occupying his foggy mind was that he didn't want to disappoint his Mother, he closed his eyes and took in a deep breath, inhaling the fumes obediently. Then as soon as the euphoric rush hit, he couldn't understand why he'd hesitated in the first place.

Within a few seconds the frenzied fog of sexual arousal clouded his brain even more completely than before. He opened his eyes and drank in the sight of the divine, lingerie clad Goddess that was his Mother. Between seeing that vision and feeling the weight of a woman's body upon his for the first time, Toby was utterly consumed by desire.

"That's my good boy," his Mother's voice was now so angelic it didn't even sound real anymore "you know good boys get rewards don't you?"

His face covered in a mindless grin, Toby nodded slowly.

"Well, don't you want yours?"

Without waiting for him to reply she reached behind her back, unhooked her bra and let it fall away. Her heavy breasts fell free and now hung just inches from Toby's face. For a boy who'd never seen a pair of tits outside porn in his life, the sight took his breath away. Utterly transfixed, he watched his Mother cup her breasts in her hands and push them together, tweaking her nipples and biting her lip seductively

"You like Mommy's big, bouncy tits don't you? I've seen you peeping, always trying to look down Mommy's top! Do you want to touch them? Do you want to feel them in your mouth?"

Again Toby could only nod deliriously through his drug induced haze, barely able to believe this was happening.

"Then say it," she ordered "say 'I want to suck on Mommy's big, juicy tits!"

"I-I want to suck in Mommy's big, juicy tits," he parroted mindlessly.

"Go on then you filthy boy, suck Mommy's tits! You know it's what you've always wanted and now Mommy's going to let you."

Placing a guiding hand on the back of his head, Toby's Mother brought him into her heavy chest and pushed her breast into his eager mouth. From the moment Toby felt her nipple harden under his tongue, he was driven to a state of ecstasy he had never experienced before. He clamped his lips around his Mother's breast and sucked like his life depended on it. Meanwhile his Mother, seeing her son lost in his own little world of pleasure at her breast, took his cock in her hands once more and resumed her rhythmic pumping.

"Mmmppphhh," Toby moaned unintelligibly into his Mother's bosom, completely overwhelmed by arousal.

"See, look how good Mommy makes you feel," she quickened the pace of her jerking. "Why would you want to spend your time with anyone else? You see how wrong you were, thinking anyone cares about you like I do?"

Toby murmured in agreement, his response muffled by the breast filling his mouth.

"It's alright, you're just such a sweet, naive boy, it's in your nature to be easily led," she paused thoughtfully. "Perhaps it might be a good idea if you let Mommy make the decisions from now on? To keep you safe and make sure you don't make any more silly mistakes."

Again Toby mumbled his assent, far too preoccupied to even think about disagreeing.

"Yeah, does that sound good? Letting Mommy take control of your life? Making all those hard choices for you so you don't have to think or worry anymore?"

With her clearly distracted son taking too long to reply, his Mother grabbed the back of his hair and jerked it back so that he was forced to meet her eyes.