Mommy's Stuck

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mandy slid her tongue in her son's mouth, and he responded by reciprocating... while he slowly fucked her... or more accurately... made love to her.

For three... four... five minutes... they kissed.

They French kissed.

They slowly made love.

But then Mandy needed it faster... harder. She broke the kiss and said, looking into her son's eyes, and said as she spread her legs wide, "Fuck me, son. Fuck Mommy hard."

"Oh Mommy," he said as he cupped her firm tits and began fucking her faster.

"Oh, yes son, fuck Mommy, fuck Mommy with that big cock," Mandy moaned.

"You like this, Mommy?" Blair asked, loving how completely she was into the incest aspect.

"Oh yes, son," Mandy moaned. "Mommy loves being fucked by her son."

"Then this is my pussy from now on," Blair said as he grabbed her legs, pulled them together, and began to pile drive his mother... this angle allowing him to drill deep and make his woman go wild.

"Yes, baby," Mandy agreed mindlessly, "you can have Mommy's pussy whenever you want it."

"That will be often," Blair assured her, in awe that this would be more than just a one-time thing.

"It'd better be," Mandy moaned, loving how deep her son's dick was going into her and the way he was taking control.

"Oh, that's a promise," he assured her as he really began to pound his Mom.

"Oh yes, get that dick deep inside Mommy," Mandy moaned loudly, her second orgasm rising quickly.

Blair was really giving it to his Mom... and this position almost always led to an epic climax for the woman.

"Oh, I love your big fucking cock inside Mommy," Mandy declared as she began bucking her ass up to try and get her son's cock even deeper.

"Come for me, Mommy," Blair ordered. "Come all over my cock."

"Oh yes, harder, harder, harder," Mandy demanded, so close to coming.

A dozen more strokes, and Mandy screamed as her newest orgasm hit, "Yes, you mother fucker."

As his Mom's orgasm hit, he kept fucking her, his own second orgasm rising.

"Jesus," Mandy moaned weakly as she collapsed on the bed, her body on fire, as wave after wave of pleasure coursed through her.

"You look so hot," Blair said, loving the vulnerability of this woman as she came.

"You too," she said, as she enjoyed the orgasm.

A couple dozen strokes later as Blair was about to come again, he said, "I'm about to come again."

"Come inside your Mommy, honey," she said, wrapping her legs around him and pulling him close.

"Okay," he said, and he almost immediately did just that... shooting his load into his Mom.

"Oh yes, fill Mommy," she moaned, loving the feeling of cum shooting into her pussy.

"Fuck," he grunted.

Once he was done, he rolled off of her and collapsed.

For a couple minutes as they both recovered, there was only silence.

That was eventually interrupted when Mandy's phone rang. She looked at the clock and said, "Shit, I'm late."

"For what?"

"The gala," she said, getting out of bed and answering her phone. "I'm on my way."

'You haven't left yet?" Heather demanded.

"I am right now," she lied, as she grabbed her bra.

She hung up, and Blair asked, "No panties, right? Because that's a new rule."

"You want Mommy commando at all times? I can do that."

"Perfect," he said, "I'll be commando with my entire body, and waiting for you when you get home."

"I can't wait," she said, already looking forward to the next round.

THE END

12