Mommy's Throat

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Fuck yeah! Take my cock you little slut!"

I don't know why, but something about those words made her try even harder. She was now slamming her face as hard as she could, trying to get every last inch down her throat. I had to put my hands on the wall to keep my balance while she impaled herself over and over. After about a minute of that, her nose was finally buried in my pubes and she decided to just hold herself there.

"Holy shit mom, no girl has ever been able to take it all, not even Brittney!"

After holding herself there for another 10 seconds, she withdrew to catch her breathe a bit. Breathing hard "And you... didn't think... that your old mom... could suck a dick better than some little college slut?" She said while twisting and stroking on my cock that's about ready to explode.

"I never said that. And you're definitely not old, dear old dad sure did train you well, hahaha! He's an idiot to not want that every single day."

"I was trained well, but your dad wasn't the only one who did the training. Your uncle Matt would help me practice every time he came to visit. He was a little bigger than your dad, but still not quite as big as you."

Ready to shoot my load, I ordered. "Then how about we get back to your training, because I'm about ready to cum and you still need to learn how to take a monster this big"

"You still think I need the practice huh... You haven't even seen me at my best yet. Your father was never really into it, but your Uncle Matt used to talk, real dirty to me while thoroughly and roughly using my throat and it always got me super excited. I don't know why, but it always made me want to try harder to please him." She responded with a small giggle.

Taking the hint, I grabbed her by the hair to pick her up, threw her over my shoulder, and took her to my bedroom. "If my little slut of a mother wants her throat used, then what kind of son would I be if I didn't give her exactly what she wants. Maybe if you're good, you can become my personal cum-dumpster from now on."

I threw her on the bed, gave her perfect round ass a firm and hard spank, making sure to leave a nice solid hand print. She let out a loud gasp of excitement. I spun her around on the bed to where she was on her back with her head hanging right off the bed. She looked like she knew this position rather well. I slapped my cock on her face a few times before ramming it in all the way to the very back of her throat. I took hold of her boobs and used them to pull myself into her warm inviting mouth.

After about two minutes of relentlessly fucking her throat, I pull out and start jacking myself off over her face. "Fuuuuuck! I'm about to cum!"

"Cum down my throat baby. Shoot that hot sticky load straight into your slutty mommy's belly!"

Without hesitation, I thrusted right into my mother's throat a few times before shooting seven powerful streams directly into my mother's stomach. With spit running up her face, she started to gag and choke on my cock. I didn't care, I was going to unload my entire load straight into her stomach like she wanted.

When I finally pulled out, all she could do was lay there trying to catch her breath. "My throat... hasn't felt that used... in almost 20 years!"

"Well you'd better get used to it because we still have our weekly breakfast dates every Saturday. And I'm pretty sure that my new cum-dump will need more protein in her diet if we're gonna be working out more often"

She just looked at me and smiled. "Are you sure that you want this to be a regular thing?"

"If you're sure that you can handle this monster and my weekly loads!"

She wiped her face and said. "Then I guess I will see you in a couple of day." She walked into the restroom to clean herself up before I walked her out.

Maybe 10 minutes later, I got a text from her.

Text from mom: made it home safe. Gonna drink some tea for my sore throat LOL

Text from me: make sure you add lemon and honey ;) ;)

Text from mom: yessir, see you Saturday morning.

Text from me: if you stay after breakfast, you might even be able to meet a few of my buddies from the gym.

Text from mom: you know what they say, the more the merrier ;)

TO BE CONTINUED...

12