Mom's Accident

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I returned her kiss.

When mom's lips finally separated from mine, I heard myself panting. I tried to speak, did not know what to say. Mom's hand in my hair. Her other hand on the lower part of my belly, pinky touching my pubic hair.

"Mom, is this okay?"

Mom pressed her lips on my cheek, and I felt her tongue lap softly at me. She was inhaling deeply and slowly, as if did not want to miss anything about the way I smelled now.

"Just... feel." she said, again, in a deep, dreamy voice.

I was supposed to take care of her. I was protecting her. So, what was I doing?

Mom's hand grabbed my member. Her movements were so natural as she placed the palm of her hand around it. She formed an 'o' of her ring finger and thumb and gently started stroking its tips, and we both watched, holding our breaths, how her hand went up and down, her wedding ring glitter ever so gently in the pale light that still shone through the curtains.

"Mom..." I moaned, and I felt my stomach muscles spasm. Mom's large breasts were pressed against me. So soft. I dared not move, and I felt her nipples press against my arm.

Mom went faster. Her hand jerked quicker and quicker. Her breasts wobbled under the movements. I pressed my face into her hair. The familiar smell of her shampoo. She sat up straight, so that she could use her other hand to caress my balls. The tips of her nails made them tingle, and I felt a sexual energy being released that seemed to surge from deep in my spine.

"I am coming, mom." I said, as if I wanted to warn her. But I knew she was not herself any longer. I felt one of her fingers slide gently towards my anus. She only pressed it softly, but it was enough to send me over the edge. With a cry I unleashed.

Thick strands of cum landed on her gentle hands. I saw its white substance, even in the darkness and the small light of the lamp post outside. My limp member plopped against my belly and mom remained seated, frozen. I opened a drawer in the nightstand, and I soon found a package of tissues that I could hand to her to clean herself.

I blushed deeply. My head felt feverish. Still I watched how mom slowly cleared my juices from her hands. After she was done, she sank down next to me, as if nothing had happened.

***

Somehow, I fell asleep. When I woke, it was in the midst of the night. I had trouble realizing where I was, and then the memory of what had happened returned.

My heart started beating so fast, that I was sure I was going to faint. Panic and shame. I tried to calm myself by listening to the car's driving by. My thoughts would not go away.

I felt myself searching for mom's hand under the blankets. When I held it, an electric current was sent racing through all of my nerves. I rolled closer to mom. I brought my face next to hers. She was sleeping.

I kissed her. I pressed my lips against hers. She moaned, still asleep.

I rolled on top her. Mom did not protest, did not move. I kissed her again, I wanted to be inside her mouth, I wanted to be inside of her.

Stop, I thought, I have to stop.

Still, mom's lips moved slowly, sleepily. Her tongue answered my frantic circling with the drowsiness of an animal that has just awoken from hibernation. I was all over her face, licking it, tasting it, the bitter tinge of her make up.

My hands were on her breasts. I pulled her negligee open roughly. I started groping her with both hands. Even in this light, my eyes bulged at the sight of her beautiful, small aureolae, her dark nipples. My tongue swirled around her nipples that had once fed me, and I felt my spit making her soft breasts wet.

My hips were rocking back and forth. I could not stop it, it happened automatically. I was still naked, and I felt how my intimate parts slid over the fabric of mom's underwear. She moaned deeply, like a mother bear that starts to wake up ever so slowly. I was panting so loud now.

"Mom..." I kept whispering, as if to ask her permission, as if to announce what we were about to do. She did not say anything. Only her body seemed to agree, although with some unhurried surprise, to my movements.

I could not hold it. I felt myself fumbling at her plain pink underwear. I pulled her panties off. They were stained by mom's juices. The folds of mom's pussy glistened, and I smelled her musk. I grabbed her arms and felt how I touched her down there, how we were sliding across one another now.

"Oh... Argh..." Mom whispered, before sighing deeply. She opened her hazy eyes for a moment, and then she stretched her arms to hold on to the bed post. "Oh... Oh... Ah..."

"O, no..." I tried to protest against what I was doing, but there was no holding back. I pressed myself into her. My eyes seemed to roll back in my skull as I felt mom open up to me. She spread her legs to give me access to this most forbidden of places. I slithered into her. I stayed still in her as long as I could, before something else came over me, and my hips started thrusting so fast, so fast.

It was dark night. A night of secrets, a night deep enough to bury what should never see the light. The bed in the pitch black room creaked loudly under my movements. I buried my head in mom's hair as I gave her all I had. My body felt young and energetic, and mom's body responded by having me. She moaned at my rhythm. She was allowing me to give all my energy, to let my youth rage inside of her. Her breasts bobbed under the movement, I could feel the force of my thrusts transmitted to her flesh as her breasts were squashed against my torso.

"Mommy...."

"Oh... Oh..." she moaned deeply.

Absent-mindedly, mom pulled up her firm legs and wrapped them around me so that I could even deeper inside of her. Her arms, gentle and calm, wrapped around my back, where currents of sweat were already running down onto the mattress. A dank smell filled the room. All that was heard now was the creaking of the bed and those forbidden, wet noises of me entering her.

I came. I came inside my mother.

We fell asleep again. And when dawn came, and I saw mom's exposed chest heave gently under her breathing, I crawled onto her once more. Again she let me have my way, and I screamed as I pumped everything I had left into her womb.

When dad came home, I had long removed all evidence of what had happened. Mom never gave any indication that she remembered what had happened. The next morning she simply took a shower, and that was all. Her symptoms decreased rapidly during that week. As a matter of fact, she had some absences, but I never saw her touch herself again. At the end of the week, dad and I determined that I was no longer needed.

***

Now I am back in my student room. Time passes slowly. Thick blankets of clouds hang above the empty parking lot, my vista from my window. I feel troubled and strange about what has happened. Sometimes I go out for long walks, and I drink heavily in the evenings. I have touched myself over what I have done multiple times, but I feel sick afterwards.

The thought that troubles me most, that wakes me up at night, is that I do not even know if mom is on anti-conception. I am paralyzed in fear for what it would mean if she is not. Each day I check my phone in horrified anticipation of any news, anything to soothe my fears. What if my loss of control will have left a permanent mark by creating a forbidden child in my mother? The worst of thoughts...

No, I am lying. There is a thought that is even worse. What really horrifies me is that this was the most intense experience I have ever had. What horrifies is me is that I know that I would do it all again...

12