Mom's Affair with My Best Buddy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Relax. She told me I was the best fuck she'd every had; and, that included your fucking dad! Don't you think it's time she had a really good fucking? I can tell you that your mom is great."

"Mom and I have an understanding about her dating, but if you breathe a word of this to anyone, I will fucking rip your balls off. I'll not have people calling my mom a slut or my other buddies coming around her looking for a fuck from my mom."

"I get it," Randy said. "I'm not going to say anything to anyone. In fact, your mom wants to meet again. You need to get used to it." Randy chuckled, "Maybe I'll be your new step dad!"

I found that totally un-funny and punched Randy in his gut. It was a surprise punch that caught him off guard. He stumbled backwards trying, but failing to get his legs under him, he landed in the grass on his back.

"Hey, guys," mom called from the house, "Stop that horsing around and come on in for dinner."

Dinner was quiet. There was an elephant in the room and it smelled of pussy and cum. It was making me crazy when I blurted out, "So, you two are fucking."

Mom, looked across at me and very plainly said in her matter-of-fact voice, "Yes we are and later this evening we're going to do it again." She paused then continued, "now finished your dinner."

Dinner finally finished and we all worked to clean up the kitchen and then my mom lead Randy down the hallway to her bedroom. This time Randy made sure the door was closed. I just didn't have the mental energy to go to my room and hear mom screaming in passion. I didn't want to hear the sounds of Randy's fucking her for twenty minutes at a time and her encouraging him to fuck her more while she cums.

I left the house and hung out with other friends. They asked about Randy's whereabouts. I had no answer for them.

Randy started showing up at all hours of the day and night. Mom was always glad to see him and soon they were in her room fucking. I still wasn't good with my best friend fucking my mom any time he wished.

Mom and I were having a quiet Saturday morning breakfast when she said that we had to talk. She calmly explained that she was pregnant. Instantly, I knew it was Randy's. I couldn't count the number of times he'd fucked her in the last month.

"So, what are you going to do," I asked. "I don't think that Randy is going to ask you to marry him and if he did that would be a bad idea all around."

"No, of course not. I've thought about this and I'm going to visit my sister for a few months. She agreed and being two hundred miles away, I don't know anyone there. After I have the baby, I'll give it up for adoption to a nice family and I'll come home."

In the fall, mom was starting to show and she left for her sisters. Randy had continued to come by and when mom went away, I told him why. She returned in March, happy and carefree. Perhaps a week after she returned, I came home from college for a surprise weekend visit. When the front door closed behind me, I could hear sex happening. I walked down the hallway to mom's room. The door open, I could see, Randy and mom fucking. His cock plunging into her and her screaming for her passion.

I didn't unpack, but just got back in my car and headed back to campus.

12