Mom's an Anal Slut

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
fearthisss
fearthisss
2,191 Followers

"Damn, Mom, he really gave you a good throat fuck, didn't he?" I asked, my cock still sliding in and out of her ass.

"Oh...my...god...fuck!" she said, each word emphasized with each thrust of my hips. Her voice was coarser than usual.

"Mom, are you ready for mine now?"

"Oh, yes, baby! I want to feel your cum cover me!" she said with breathless excitement.

I pulled my cock out of her rectum and stepped in front of her. She dropped to her knees. She cradled her breasts with her arm, holding them up as targets. She knew exactly what I wanted. She wanted it, too. Mr. Bellanger watched intently, anxious to see the grand finale.

Mom tilted her head towards my face and encouraged me. "Come on, baby, cum for Mommy. Cum on Mommy's big titties," she cooed.

I pumped my shotgun and fired the first shot. My aim was true, hitting the bullseye. It struck her sternum just above the top of her cleavage with such force it splattered across her chest and the top of her luscious tits. As the second and third ropes shot out I waved my hose trying to cover as much skin as possible. I had done a pretty good job. I gave a few more firm strokes, able to coax a few more splurts of white spunk onto her chest.

I pressed the tip to her lips. "Suck it, Mom. Make sure you get it all." She took it into her hungry mouth and then her throat without hesitation. "Get it good and clean, Mom. It was in your ass, make sure get it all."

Her free hand caressed my balls as her head bobbed on my rod. She wanted to please me. She wanted it to glisten when she was done.

She finally released me from her mouth. "How's that, honey?"

She gently stroked my cock. It was still sensitive. Her strokes made my body quiver a little. And she knew it. "Perfect, Mom, good job." I paused. "Wipe Mr. Bellanger's cum off your chin."

She swiped a finger across her chin and scooped the offending jizz back into her mouth. She sucked the finger clean. "Mmmmmmm," she purred.

I bent down, placed my hand behind her neck, and gave her a long, deep kiss. I could smell the cum on her breath. Our tongues danced in each other's mouths.

I broke the kiss and stood up. I looked over to Mr. Bellanger. He had a look of shock, awe, and amazement all combined on his face. We both looked at my mother. Gravity was working. My cum was running down her massive cleavage onto her tan, toned stomach. Droplets fell from her erect nipples onto her thighs. She was a mess. She was beautiful.

"Well, son, I need to get back to the house before Delores comes looking for me." He turned to leave, then stopped in his tracks and turned back towards us. "That was...that was...that was unfuckingbelievable. Yes, that's the word. Unfuckingbelievable."

"Not a word of this to Bill, Dan!" Mom shouted as Mr. Bellanger walked away.

"Nope, not a word. Same for you two. Not a word about this to Delores."

"Deal," I said.

As he walked away and went through the gate I could hear him mumbling, "Yup, unfuckingbelievable. That's the word, right there. Amazing. I've never seen anything like it before. Goddamn!"

I released Mom from her handcuff. Her exhausted body fell to the floor. The cool tile feel good on the bare skin that wasn't covered by the denim shirt she was still wearing. She removed the sleep mask and threw it to the side. The streaking cum changed direction. It began to run down her sides and onto the shirt and floor. White circles began to grow on the denim fabric.

I sat down on a dining room chair. "That was fucking hot, Mom."

"You bastard," she grinned. "I can't believe you had me do that. I'll never be able to look at Dan in the face again."

"Or you can look at him and know he's reliving that moment knowing he'll never get to repeat it. It'll be a cruel kind of torture." We laughed at the thought of running into Mr. Bellanger and his wife, knowing that he'd have to hide a raging hard on from his wife.

Once we had caught our breath I said, "We need to get cleaned up before Dad gets home."

Mom lifted her body up onto her elbows and looked at me. "He won't be home for hours." She paused. She had a devilish look on her face. "You made quite a mess," she said, gesturing at the cum that had spread across her upper torso. "Want to take a shower with me?"

I grinned back. "Why, yes, yes I do."

fearthisss
fearthisss
2,191 Followers
12