Mom's Banging Birthday Bash

Story Info
A mother's twin sons introduce her to their fraternity bros.
4.3k words
4.31
38.9k
56
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Turbidus
Turbidus
1,093 Followers

Something a little different than my usual forays into fiction. This is just a quick, dirty, gang bang of a story that includes mother, son, and grandmother incest.

If you're looking for character development or plot, save yourself some time and try one of my other stories. This one will not be for you.

For those interested in something fast and nasty, I hope you find this suits your needs.

Many thanks to kenjisato for his editing assistance.

Peace.

=====

My twin brother, Terry, and I don't agree on much, beyond the fact that our mom has amazing tits. They're even more amazing at the moment, heaving with anticipation, nipples hard, areolas pebbled.

"You boys better tell me what's going on," she demanded.

I smacked her on the cheek with my cock. "You agreed to let Terry and I surprise you on your birthday. Relax."

"Relax? Gary, are you out of your ever lovin' mind? You got me sittin' here, naked as a jaybird and blindfolded. I was expecting a nice dinner."

"Oh, please," Terry scoffed. "Nice dinner? Mom, we love you, but you're a slut. You know it. We know it."

"I know it, too, Donna." That was our grandmother, our mom's mom. Grandma was a slut as well.

"Momma, just once, can't you take my side?"

"Give it a rest, sweetheart. Did I kick you out when you came home knocked up and only fifteen years old? I did not. Did I toss your butt onto the sidewalk when you puffed up with twin babies, hell-raising boys, no less? I did not. I call that takin' your side."

"Give it a rest already, momma. You already had me by the time you were fifteen."

It was true. Gary and I were twenty. Mom was turning thirty-six and grandma was fifty.

"Don't pick on our mom, grandma," Terry protested. "You're as much a slut as mom. You think it was easy finishing high school after you were caught pulling a train for the coaching staff."

"Oh, please. It was my pussy that got you boys that state championship. I got them coaches nice and relaxed. Refocused. I'm old, not dead. That don't make me a slut."

Neither Terry nor I had shared that story with our frat brothers. It caused them to forget to be quiet. Murmurs ruffled the air.

"Is there someone else here?" mom demanded. "I'm taking this damn blindfold off." She started to raise her hand, but I stopped her. I intercepted her hand and shoved my cock into it.

"You said you didn't want a party. You said you didn't want to be reminded you were getting old and were no longer sexy. We told you that you were being fucking ridiculous. We told you that all our friends say they want to fuck you. You pissed and moaned and cried. When we said we could prove it, you said, and I quote 'show me'. That's what we're doing."

I turned to the room and my milling, murmuring, very excited frat brothers. Not all of them, only the ten pledges. I did not need to ask; they were all naked and stroking their cocks, but I asked anyway.

"You fuckers, ready?"

A chorus of 'fuck yeahs', 'damn straights', and a 'let's get ballin'!' rang out

My brother yanked mom's blindfold off, and she screamed. Not loud, but definitely a scream. She crossed her legs and covered her tits with her hands. Terry took one arm and I took the other, forcing her hands down. She started to protest and I stepped to her side and pressed the head of my cock against her lips.

I was already dripping, my cock so hard, half the crown peeked out from beneath my foreskin. Her eyes flew to my face. I gripped my cock and tapped her lower lip with it. She only hesitated a moment.

Her mouth opened and she took the head of my cock in her mouth. I put my hand behind her head and jerked it forward as I shoved my cock down her throat. Her gag was masked by the gasps and groans behind me.

I held her there, eyes watering, until she caught her breath, then I pulled my cock out slowly, turning slightly. I wanted the pledges to watch me pull my cock out of my mother's mouth.

When Terry and I first approached them, they did not believe us. Did not believed we fucked mom on a regular basis.

We decided to invited grandma, too. Her tits had begun to sag a little, but god-fucking-damn did she know how to fuck and suck. She knew how to get a dude off.

I stroked my cock, as mom licked her lips.

"Happy birthday, mom," I told her. "I'm not going to introduce the guys. You aren't going to remember their names. All you're here for is their cocks. Ten of them. Grandma wants some dick too, but every one of them is going to nut on your face first. Everyone. We made them promise not to jerk off or fuck anyone for a week. They promised and I trust them. Ten pairs of aching college-aged gonads filled with sperm, waiting to cover your gorgeous face with hot spunk.

"The guys are going to fuck you, fuck your cunt, your ass, your mouth; fuck, maybe all at once, but all that jizz goes on your face. Then they'll use their cocks to wipe it off and feed it to you. While they fuck you into oblivion, Terry and I are going to be videoing the entire thing.

"No one is older than twenty-one."

She started to speak but I cut her off. "And no one is under eighteen. All legal. When the first guys to service you are hard again, they can fuck whoever they wish. Cum in whatever hole they want. When you think you've had enough, then Terry and I are going to fuck you. We drew straws. I'm going to fuck your ass, while Terry pounds your cunt. If you want to take turns sucking the other dudes again, while we fuck you, cool." I looked at my brother. "I'm forgetting something."

"Grandma," he prompted.

"Oh, fuck, yeah, shit. If anyone dumps a load in grandma's cunt, you get to enjoy some of grandma's famous creampie." That was the only pie grandma could manage; she was truly a shit cook.

I turned to my frat brothers.

"Okay, brothers. Our mom, an admitted slut who craves cock but is feeling old, is ready to celebrate her birthday." I paused, looked at each of them in turn, and then nodded. "Okay, fuck her."

I barely got out of the way before, Kyle, a freshman pledge with a fucking-amazing cock, was offering his meat to mom. She did not even pretend to protest. She scooted her ass forward, grabbed his fat cock, and shoved it into her mouth. She gagged and choked, her eyes streaming tears, but managed to get all of his cock down her throat. She grabbed both his ass cheeks and pulled him even deeper. Her nose disappeared in the black curls.

"Fuck her face, Kyle," I whispered, as I opened the camera app on my phone.

Kyle was enthusiastic. He put his hands on the sides of mom's head and began to slam in and out of her mouth. She gagged with every thrust; thank God we made sure she had not eaten anything or his cock would have been covered in puke, instead of spit.

I loved what I saw on the phone. Terry, on the other side of mom, was staring intently at his own phone. He caught my glance and gave me a thumbs up.

The way he was going at it, I knew Kyle was not going to last long.

"Don't cum in her mouth," I reminded him. "Shoot your load on her face, bro."

He groaned at my words and pulled his dick free. Drool dripping off her chin, mom sat, head tilted back, mouth gaping, as Kyle stroked his cock. Once, twice, the third time was the charm. His cock erupted. Rope after rope of cum laced over her forehead, her hair, cheek, nose, chin, and a fair amount on her tongue.

Kyle's fist slowed.

"Pete, get over here," I called to another pledge. "Wipe Kyle's jizz off my mom's face with your dick and feed it to her."

He wiped her cheek with the head of her cock. Mom gobbled him up with such ferocity, I was afraid she'd hurt him. He took his time. His discipline impressed me.

"You want to fuck my mom, Pete?"

"Goddamn right."

Pete was an offensive tackle on the JV team. His cock befitted a Black man of his size. He offered mom a hand, she took it, and he helped her up. The seat of the kitchen chair was already puddled with her excitement.

"Can you handle this cock?" Pete asked, waving his cock with one hand.

Mom's eyes shone brighter than I have ever seen them. "Pete, right?" He nodded. "You want to bend me over that table and take me from behind, or you want to lift me up and bury that gorgeous cock in me standing up?"

The light in Pete's eyes rivaled mom's. He put his hands on her hips and hoisted her into the air. Mom's legs wrapped around his waist. She reached behind, grabbed Pete's cock and guided him to her pussy.

I got down on the floor and turned the camera upward, zooming in on the sight of Pete's cock stretching mom's cunt, as inch by inch, he filled her.

Mom clung to his arms; head thrown back.

Pete fucked her. I mean like, he really, really fucked her.

In a half-squat, he bounced her up and down on his cock. With each thrust, her breath was forced from her lungs in a gasp. She flopped like a rag doll, hanging onto his massive arms for dear life, cunt clenching, pussy juice being sprayed about so crazily, it threatened to obscure the camera lens.

"Don't cum in her pussy," I heard Terry tell him. "Not the first time, anyway."

Mom managed to raise her head and look Pete in the eye. "I want you to cum on my face, Pete. Drain that beautiful black dick on my face, baby."

Pete said nothing. He simply kept pounding away. He lasted way longer than Kyle. Lucky for mom, her pussy was soaking wet and she gave no sign of tiring of his attention.

Grandma was on her knees, cleaning Kyle's cock with her mouth, milking from his balls what little sperm he had not already unloaded onto her daughter's eager face.

Pete, still fucking mom, walked over to one of the chairs beside the table. "Andy," he growled to another of the pledges. "Come over here. Hold her mouth open." With that, he lifted mom off his cock and sat her down on the chair.

Andy, one hand stroking his own impressive member, used the thumb and index finger of his other hand to push down on mom's chin. Not that she needed any help. She sat, eyes aflame, mouth open, waiting. A man, dying of thirst, gazing at a glass of water could not have looked as greedy as our mom did at the moment.

He pussy gaped so widely, I worried Pete had ruined her for the others.

Pete stood between mom's legs. The head of his cock, no more than an inch from her waiting mouth. He banged away at his dick with both hands. His ass clenched so tightly, that when he came, I swore he could have cracked a walnut with his butt cheeks.

Kyle's load had been impressive, but Pete's load originated from a higher plane of existence. If I had not witnessed it myself, I would have sworn it was fake. Let me tell you, if you have seen the videos, it was not. No hidden tubes. No fake jizz.

Most went into her waiting mouth, but still, Pete covered her face. When he was done, she wiped a glob of cum out of her eye and plopped her fingers into her mouth. Andy used his cock to wipe the rest off.

Terry and I got some great shots of that.

For a pledge, Andy had plenty of confidence. He motioned for mom to stand up. She did so without hesitation. Her hair was already matted with cum. Andy took her place on the chair.

If he minded putting his bare ass in a puddle of her excitement, he did not let on.

"Sit on my cock," he demanded.

Mom straddled his legs, grabbed his cock, and did as ordered. She had no more than got his hard-on into her cunt, before she began to ride him.

"Whoa, ma'am, slow down. Let me savor the feel of that sweet pussy wrapped around my cock." Mom's movements became less frantic. "Nice, fucking nice," Andy sighed. "You love to fuck, huh?"

"God, yeah, baby, especially a bunch of hot young fuckers like y'all."

"You want it up the ass?"

Mom started to lift herself off his cock, ready to take him in her butt.

"Hang on, ma'am. I meant do you want someone else to fuck you in the ass, while I fuck your pussy?"

"Fuck, yeah, baby. One in my cunt, one in my ass." She turned and looked at the seven, rock-hard men she had yet to pleasure. "Y'all decide who gets my ass first. The rest of you come on over. I want to taste those amazin' young cocks."

Marty was so anxious to get to mom's ass, he damn near tripped over his own feet.

"Ms. Jenks, raise up off Andy cock a second," Marty requested. He pumped mom's pussy with his fingers then rubbed his wet fingers over his cock. He dipped his fingers again and smeared mom's asshole until it glistened.

Mom lowered herself back onto Andy. Marty squatted and lined his cock up with mom's asshole. She loved anal. I was not worried she would have any trouble taking Marty's cock, with just her own pussy juice for lube.

Marty pushed into mom's ass. They both sighed.

Andy could not really fuck her. He used his hands to help her rock her hips, as Marty began to pound her ass. Marty lasted no longer than Kyle. Mom had just started sucking off yet another pledge before Marty pulled out of her ass and moved to her side.

Mom barely got her head around before he nutted. The first stream, arched over her head and splattered Wyatt, the pledge she had started to suck off.

"Angie," (that's mom's name) Wyatt moaned. "I'm going to cum."

Mom did a quick bob and suck of Marty's cock and turned to Wyatt. Most of his load went into her hair.

Grandma had been getting fucked doggy style by Kyle. She pulled away, gave him a long kiss and then led Marty to the bathroom, explaining he had to clean himself up, before rejoining the crowd.

I was almost one-hundred-percent sure mom would have cleansed her ass and colon in anticipation of Terry's and my birthday fucks, but best to be careful.

By the time he returned, grandma was spitted between Kyle and Pete. Despite her extraordinary talents as a cocksucker, she struggled to deepthroat Pete's cock.

Marty stood halfway between mom and grandma.

He was already tugging at his now soft dick, eyes darting from where Andy was now free to fuck mom, and to the sight of grandma sucking off Pete while being fucked by Kyle.

Andy showed no signs he was ready to cum. Mom was turning her head from side to side, alternatingly sucking off Travis and Clint, numbers six and seven if you're keeping track of the pledges.

Mom asked Andy to stop for a moment. She had Travis and Clint move to the same side of Andy and then sent them to heaven by working both their cocks into her mouth at the same time.

Travis lost it first. He pulled out and came on mom's face and the part of Clint's cock that wasn't buried in mom's mouth.

Andy resumed fucking her, as Clint took a step back and added his load to Travis'.

Cum ran down her face, dripping off her chin onto Andy's chest.

"Angie," Andy panted, "you got cum on me. Lick it off."

Mom's eyes bore into Andy's, as she sat on his cock and slowly wiped sperm off her cheeks and forehead and then sucked her fingers clean. Her face no longer dripping, she bent over, with Andy's cock still deep in her pussy, and lapped at the jizz on his chest.

"Oh, fuck yeah, baby." Grandma's cries pulled our attention away from Andy and mom. She had let Pete's cock fall from her mouth, as Kyle's thrusting became more urgent. He slammed deep, stilled, threw back his head and emitted a silent cry as his balls contracted. When he pulled out, his seed began to run down her legs.

Grandma turned, bent forward, with hands resting on the arm of the couch. Looking over her shoulder at Pete, she snarled. "Fuck me with that giant cock. Add your load to your buddy's. My pussy is on fire for more cum. Lots more."

Pete gave no indication he cared about sloppy seconds. He stepped up to her and pushed his cock into her hungry cunt.

Terry moved to grandma, capturing the activity on his phone.

"Andy," I muttered, as I videoed my twin videoing our grandma getting righteously nailed by Pete's huge black cock, "don't cum yet. Hang on a minute, dude."

It took longer than that before Pete added his load to Kyle's. The man was a fuck machine. He pulled out; I motioned for grandma to hurry over.

"Andy, get up. Mom, sit on the floor, tilt your head back onto the chair." Grandma needed no instruction. She put one foot on the chair and squatted over mom's mouth. Grandma's fingers danced all over her clit.

Andy got the idea. He squatted slightly so his cock was pointed between mom's open mouth and grandma's already dripping cunt. Globs of Kyle's and Pete's cum dangled from grandma's cunt, growing larger, then breaking away to fall onto mom's face, or into her waiting mouth.

As Andy finally erupted, grandma cried out and began slapping her clit, hips jerking. Her spasming cunt forced more of the double load of sperm onto mom's messy face.

When grandma regained control of her body, she pulled mom, her daughter, to her feet and kissed her. She drove her tongue deep into mom's mouth, trying to reclaim as much of her gift as she could.

Finished, she moved back to the couch and perched herself on the edge. Pete, Kyle, Andy, Wyatt, Travis, Marty, and Clint took turns letting her suck them clean and get their cocks ready for renewed action.

Mom pushed her cum-dampened hair out of her face, got up off the floor and walked over to the remaining three pledges, Mick, Caleb and Rob.

She dropped to her knees in front of Caleb, who happened to be in the middle and started to suck his cock.

The other two watched, as she deepthroated their bro's cock. Caleb adopted the chill approach. Hands on his hips, back slightly arched, he let Angie suck his cock while he watched.

After a few minutes, Terry intervened. "Caleb don't hog mom's mouth. Mick, Rob, don't be shy. Get in there. Get some head, bitches."

Caleb pulled his cock free of mom's insatiable mouth, and looked first at Terry then me. "Can I eat your mom's pussy? Is that against the rules?"

We both shook our heads. "Nope," I answered. "The only rule is your first load goes on her face."

Caleb held his hand out, if not for the reek of sex and the cum glistening in mom's hair, he might have been asking her to dance. He led her to the couch and sat in front of it. Resting his head back on the seat he looked mom in the eyes.

"Sit on my face, Angie. Please."

Imitating her own mother, Angie straddled Caleb, put a foot on the seat of the couch, spread her pussy with one hand and lowered herself onto Caleb's face. I was able to get in close and catch his tongue sliding past her lips and into her cunt.

Angie moaned. She had been fucked; she had yet to cum.

In a bold move, Rob straddled Caleb and pushed his cock between mom's legs. I assume he forced Caleb's tongue aside, as he guided himself into mom's pussy.

Caleb offered no complaint; he simply tilted his head slightly and went to work on mom's clit. Between Rob's cock and Caleb's tongue, within a few minutes mom was bucking and screaming, announcing to all and sundry that she was cumming.

Before she had stilled, Caleb was back on his feet. Mom was on the floor, her head replacing Caleb's on the sofa cushion. Caleb held her head up with one hand as he stroked his cock with the other.

He and Rob exploded almost simultaneously, covering mom's face with cum from her eyebrows to the tip of her chin.

Grandma, who was bent over one arm of the couch, being fucked by the once-again-hard Marty, stretched out one hand and pulled mom closer to her. She leaned further over the arm of the couch and lapped the cum off mom's face. When she had a mouthful, she forced mom's mouth open and let the cum she had collected, fall into her daughter's waiting gullet.

Marty left grandma's cunt and moved to stand beside mom and grandma. He let fly. His jizz landed as much on grandma's face as mom's.

Travis took Marty's place. I could not tell from my angle if he was fucking grandma in the ass or pussy. Either way, she was shoving her body back onto his cock.

Mick, the only one not to have cum yet, sat on the couch. He helped mom to her feet and turned her around. She straddled his legs, facing away from him. He bent her forward.

Turbidus
Turbidus
1,093 Followers
12